1.0 RC3 and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC3 or any later svn build here.
MiniDisplay sometimes crash Mp when stopping TV/Video. Steps to reproduce: Start MP. Goto TV. Open a channel in fullscrean. Stop using remote control. I looked in the error log and found this: Exception : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
MiniDisplay sometimes crash Mp when stopping TV/Video. Steps to reproduce: Start MP. Goto TV. Open a channel in fullscrean...
MiniDisplay sometimes crash Mp when stopping TV/Video. Steps to reproduce: Start MP. Goto TV. Open a channel in fullscrean...
Replies
Views
i have the same issue.
i have the same issue.
I downloaded and installed the new RC3 and when I add new movie folders and select another "display type" (list, album, big icons...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Black MyTV screen DE
.. This is very funny.... But i dont want use the tv server i want only view pictore on my mashine. I go back to the older version, this is not developing this is undevelepoping:) thx
.. This is very funny.... But i dont want use the tv server i want only view pictore on my mashine. I go back to the older...
Hi allz! tv card: Avermedia m150 system: Windows XP Prof SP3 video/audio codec: mpv, mpa Screen play: 1.,Configuring tv...
Replies
Views
unchecked "mp config - remote - general hid - support input even if mp is in background" forgot that i changed the settings there. thanks :thx:
unchecked "mp config - remote - general hid - support input even if mp is in background" forgot that i changed the settings...
I'm running MP RC3 on an extended desktop display. while running, the keyboard typing turns extremly slow. once it's closed...
Replies
Views
Thanks to all of you for your thorough investigations! I had first tried QTalt, because I found QT too obtrusive, then moved on to QT in desperation, when the QTalt installation failed to give MP sound capability. Based on the above discussion, should we assume that QT itself is using the same strategy as QTalt MPC? BTW, hoborg...
Thanks to all of you for your thorough investigations! I had first tried QTalt, because I found QT too obtrusive, then moved on to...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, Ahhh there it was, thx tourettes :) Regards Roy
Hi, Ahhh there it was, thx tourettes :) Regards Roy
Before loading files, MP converts all the filenames to lowercase, and uses the system's localization settings in order to do that...
Replies
Views
Still doing it for me every time. Can you see the evidence of what's happening for me, in my log? It seems that when you press Yes on the "The Tv service is not running. Start it now?" dialog, that SetupTV issues a start tvservice command. This results in TVService going through until it says it is waiting for 60 seconds About...
Still doing it for me every time. Can you see the evidence of what's happening for me, in my log? It seems that when you press...
In RC3 and most recent SVN build, when starting SetupTV with the TVService not running, then SetupTV fails if the TVServer has been...
Replies
Views
Yes, I have disabled uac thanks Ciao Nicola
Yes, I have disabled uac thanks Ciao Nicola
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: VISTA ULTIMATE 64BIT CPU Type: INTEL E8400...
Replies
Views
chemelli, I do get stuff in VirtualStore if I don't run MediaPortal or MediaPortal Configuration as administrator. Before I installed RC3 I used your cleanup tool the "problematic" files are: ...\VirtualStore\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Gentle.config ...\VirtualStore\Program Files\Team...
chemelli, I do get stuff in VirtualStore if I don't run MediaPortal or MediaPortal Configuration as administrator. Before I...
I have reported this error already for RC1...
Replies
Views
hmmm... sounds not that good... thought this fixed this problem?! for me, it solved 98% of the problem. but the last 2% can probably be solved by the dvb-fix. forgot to install it ;)
hmmm... sounds not that good... thought this fixed this problem?! for me, it solved 98% of the problem. but the last 2% can...
Same Problem here like in this first post: "render Audio Output failed:0, trying alternative graph builder" I really tried a...
Replies
Views
Here - I just deleted all my logs and made a new one. It's reproducable all the time. After reaching the last track and pressing skip on the remote I can't go back to any previous tracks anymore during full screen visualization (I use milkdrop2). Mediaportal won't do anything. It justs plays the last track. But I can go back to the...
Here - I just deleted all my logs and made a new one. It's reproducable all the time. After reaching the last track and pressing...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo-Wide Windows Version: Vista x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Not sure anymore, but I think it was only intermittent. It may have to do with PSclient, which hasn't worked right for me for several builds now (see other posts). IAC, I haven't seen this problem in current SVN, but I have PSclient turned off and I generally exit MP before hibernating, leaving all wake-up and sleep management to TV...
Not sure anymore, but I think it was only intermittent. It may have to do with PSclient, which hasn't worked right for me for...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the clarification ronilse but i think its a little bit user confused,anyway i though i can help the comunity with a bug that i found but no luck :-)
Thanks for the clarification ronilse but i think its a little bit user confused,anyway i though i can help the comunity with a bug...
Hi to the comunity, On the last version of mp rc3 also on the new svn i have notice that when you enter on my weather and you...
Replies
Views
no.
no.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Win XP SP3 EN CPU Type: MD Athlon 64 X2...
Replies
Views
Its in mantis. :) 0001787: When entering TV Guide after chaneging the group in mini-epg, the lable in the top left shows the wrong group name - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Its in mantis. :) 0001787: When entering TV Guide after chaneging the group in mini-epg, the lable in the top left shows the wrong...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo-Wide Windows Version: Vista x64 CPU Type: Phenom...
Replies
Views
Sorry. at this moment we can't escape those sequences correctly. It is a problem, how the database interface works. Making changes there will probably break the complete system. so, yes. at this stage your only chance is to re-tag those files. sorr again.
Sorry. at this moment we can't escape those sequences correctly. It is a problem, how the database interface works. Making changes...
Hello Devs! CD-Cover will not be shown in the PlayingNow-Screen, if there are punctuation characters in the Album Tag, in this...
Replies
Views
Hi, it looks like it's a skin issue in BlueTwo because this is working correct in the new Blue3 skin. In BlueTwo it's still not working. //johnzered
Hi, it looks like it's a skin issue in BlueTwo because this is working correct in the new Blue3 skin. In BlueTwo it's still not...
This one is not a bug for logfiles. Summary "keep conflict" can not be selected with a keyboard or remote. Description...
Replies
Views
Seems like i would again "loose one tester and gain a developer" :D :thx: for the quick fix.
Seems like i would again "loose one tester and gain a developer" :D :thx: for the quick fix.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
This issue is only present on VISTA. ;)
This issue is only present on VISTA. ;)
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
I don't think it's a codec problem. Other players ff and rew perfectly with the same codecs. I've also reported it once without any response :( I even have it as a request in my signature :D (you should do the same :) ) I hope it will be picked up before the official release...as htpc software is not really 1.0-worthy if it can't...
I don't think it's a codec problem. Other players ff and rew perfectly with the same codecs. I've also reported it once without...
TV-Server Version: 20755 MediaPortal Version: 20755 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: AMD x64...
Replies
Views
this issue has been fixed allread. the upcoming RC4 release will contain that fix. :)
this issue has been fixed allread. the upcoming RC4 release will contain that fix. :)
Hi,for some reason VMR9 it's not working for me on Vista.In My TV when trying to view a channel MP loose focus and i get a black...
Replies
Views
The problem simply is that the source webpage has changed its design, so someone has to update the grabber.
The problem simply is that the source webpage has changed its design, so someone has to update the grabber.
Hi, Downloading information of French channels (e.g. TV5, NT1) from any French website doesn't work, the grabber produces...
Replies
Views
please read the note in the MediaPortal Configuration application. DVD Menus are a big issue, not for MediaPortal, but for the codecs you use. The DVD Navigator has to be compatible with the Audio and Video Codec. If this is not the case, you will have major issues with the DVD Menu/Playback. We can not do anything about this issue...
please read the note in the MediaPortal Configuration application. DVD Menus are a big issue, not for MediaPortal, but for the...
DVD playback is freezed when DVD menu should be displayed. Vista EVR in use. Also several ffdshow versions tried to overcome this...
Replies
Views
this should be fixed in RC4 release. will be available soon. :)
this should be fixed in RC4 release. will be available soon. :)
using RC3 with latest SVN this one is not a biggy, but not be by design steps to do reproduce this 1: Select a channel...
Replies
Views
Confirmed and added to mantis. :) 0001778: When you start MediaPortal the default selected item in the menu is not using the focused gfx - MediaPortal Bugtracker :thx: for taking the time to create a proper bugreport. i would wish that everyone would do that. :(
Confirmed and added to mantis. :) 0001778: When you start MediaPortal the default selected item in the menu is not using the...
TV-Server Version: RC3 build MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide 1.2, Blue3 for testing Windows Version: XP MCE...
Replies
Views
Did you receive any help yet?
Did you receive any help yet?
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.00 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 and others Windows Version: Vista professional Hi MP devs, I have...
Replies
Views
please post updates to grabbers here -> Movie Info Grabbers - MediaPortal Forum
please post updates to grabbers here -> Movie Info Grabbers - MediaPortal Forum
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: mepo Windows Version: Xp Sp3 CPU Type: AMD 1800 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have diseqc 4/1 switches and in Tv-server LNB-setup I have to choose the right diseqc settings for my 4 lnbs. In dvb view software that I know, I can choose like this from checkboxes: SAT1: posA/optA SAT2: posB/optA SAT3: posA/optB SAT4: posB/optB However in Tv-server I have to choose these settings: SAT1...
Hi, I have diseqc 4/1 switches and in Tv-server LNB-setup I have to choose the right diseqc settings for my 4 lnbs. In dvb view...
Hi, I have diseqc 4/1 switches and in Tv-server LNB-setup I have to choose the right diseqc settings for my 4 lnbs. In dvb view...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3 EPG Error DE
Issue is fixed. If you don't wanna wait for RC4 , you can grab the latest "weekly" build here [untested] MediaPortal and TV-Server 1.0 RC3 svn-builds - MediaPortal Forum Thx for your report.
Issue is fixed. If you don't wanna wait for RC4 , you can grab the latest "weekly" build here [untested] MediaPortal and TV-Server...
TV-Server Version: RC3 (Build 20432) MediaPortal Version: RC3 (Build 20432) MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome / Blue3 Windows...
Replies
Views
you still have to attach the complete hardwarespecificaton which is added automatically when you start an thread you also have to attach logs which were created when the issue occured keep in mind that incomplete reports might get deleted without any warning. the "movie database" part would have been a quite important info. i will...
you still have to attach the complete hardwarespecificaton which is added automatically when you start an thread you also have to...
If you select a movie to play from within MP which is located on a DVD and there is no media present in the DVD drive a dialog is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom