1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (6 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
Touretes can you tell me what else to test?? Thanks!
Touretes can you tell me what else to test?? Thanks!
I'm getting every few hours a Hang on TVServer RC4 (when tvServer is idle) Moving back to build 20848(TVServer) fix the...
Replies
Views
This sounds like the a problem that I'm hearing lots of reports of in regards to StreamedMP, as pilehave stated this crash will occur after a little while using the basichome screen due to the amount of animations present.
This sounds like the a problem that I'm hearing lots of reports of in regards to StreamedMP, as pilehave stated this crash will...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
Had same issue with Windows 7 Ultimate. But as lynam said, run Configuration tool as Admin resolves the problem
Had same issue with Windows 7 Ultimate. But as lynam said, run Configuration tool as Admin resolves the problem
The update scripts in mediaportal configuration for my movies database does not work pop up with "Grabber update failed"is shown...
Replies
Views
I'm still trying to generated some useful logging, but I keep getting stange situations, no audio at all, then some audio with delay, then audio with wrong time indications. Will send logging when i'm sure its usefull, i will spend some more time tomorrow, hope to get some usefull logging then, sorry for the delay :-( Logs are...
I'm still trying to generated some useful logging, but I keep getting stange situations, no audio at all, then some audio with...
Hello, Now that MP is almost perfect (at least for me :D:D), i would love to see this latest small issues fixed, I have a...
Replies
Views
Where is the need to rewrite the graphic engine for this option: "If MP is minimized: turn off tv"???
Where is the need to rewrite the graphic engine for this option: "If MP is minimized: turn off tv"???
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: new one Windows Version: WinXP home CPU Type: Inter...
Replies
Views
to a degree, it is the same thing in XP, if you use the wave volume control with the master volume set to 50% then the lowedest you can go with the wave volume control will be 50% total volume, dispite the wave control saying 100%. now the master volume limits the total system volume (same as XP) but the individual volumes (for...
to a degree, it is the same thing in XP, if you use the wave volume control with the master volume set to 50% then the lowedest you...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD...
Replies
Views
maybe... today i get a new HDD, then testing again.
maybe... today i get a new HDD, then testing again.
TV-Server Version: 1 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3 Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Dual Athlon 4000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
The scrolling text on the left freezes at the same time. Does that do that for you?:o
The scrolling text on the left freezes at the same time. Does that do that for you?:o
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 64 4400 HDD...
Replies
Views
I agree,... Nope, the system is "as it always has been", and I have applied the OS fixes as well! Yep, channel scanning worked absolutely perfect for me in MP 0.2.3.0. I did apply SVN changes at the time, but after SVN 19376, problems started. If I backed to SVN:ns before this one, and it worked again, so something actually got...
I agree,... Nope, the system is "as it always has been", and I have applied the OS fixes as well! Yep, channel scanning worked...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: 1.0RC4 CPU Type: Intel Dual Core HDD: 2x 160GB...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yup definitive something to think about, when speaking of that i would really like to see a "automatic select for best result in TV Server based on card, sat & user experience", but that would be me dreaming for now ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Yup definitive something to think about, when speaking of that i would really like to see a "automatic select for best result...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
hi Swede this looks like a problem I'm trying to resolve. But instead of getting it when resuming from minimized I get it when resuming from standby, maybe there are similarities between the two scenarios? I get the following error message in mp log when it happens: 2009-01-04 18:07:50.213968 [Info.][MPMain]: Main: Windows has...
hi Swede this looks like a problem I'm trying to resolve. But instead of getting it when resuming from minimized I get it when...
Resume from minimized is very buggy now. Sometimes a black screen, sometimes white, and sometimes transparent (you see desktop, but...
Replies
Views
I thought you might be able to find out the reason using the logs. I will let you know if this happens again. This issue was very common some time ago with earlier versions. I'm having quite a lot of issues with RC4 so I have to reboot the PC quite often.
I thought you might be able to find out the reason using the logs. I will let you know if this happens again. This issue was very...
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I have the same behaviour. I use speedfan to control my fans and my asus pundit(4400+) (only tv-client) goes sometimes to 100% for a few secs. I have the same behaviour on my laptop, but he can't handle the 100% so it hang up :( (centrino 1.7 ghz)
I have the same behaviour. I use speedfan to control my fans and my asus pundit(4400+) (only tv-client) goes sometimes to 100% for...
TV-Server Version: rc4 MediaPortal Version: rc4 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp - sp3 fully patched CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Then you should not be suprised if your issue will not be resolved. Even when you have issues with purchased SW you will be asked for details from a log file and this is free SW. So if you do not like that, get yourself a PC servicing guy and pay them €uros.
Then you should not be suprised if your issue will not be resolved. Even when you have issues with purchased SW you will be...
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: Always latest MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
not for me :-( It never worked on my HTPC (it does work on my second PC), but it's okay. KillMouse does the trick
not for me :-( It never worked on my HTPC (it does work on my second PC), but it's okay. KillMouse does the trick
The Mouse cursor stay visible in full screen in Aoen wide and Bleu 3 wide. this was reported earlier in RC3 but should be solved. I...
Replies
Views
I remember seeing the solution for the network problem , however using this means i can't stream TV to any other PC. I really do think MP shouldn't through a hissy fit when the router is turned off.
I remember seeing the solution for the network problem , however using this means i can't stream TV to any other PC. I really do...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: E6300 Core two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hmmm, backup settings - in bug reports only fresh installs should be use............... Regards Roy
Hi, Hmmm, backup settings - in bug reports only fresh installs should be use............... Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Fixed - User Error Thanks Seidelin. That was it. My TV card still had the default settings, pointing to C:. I hadn't spotted this before as on the previous install the TV card ended up first in the list, so it was those settings I changed and its only the TV recording I use. I do find this style UI a little un-obvious. You have...
Fixed - User Error Thanks Seidelin. That was it. My TV card still had the default settings, pointing to C:. I hadn't spotted...
I've recently moved from RC3 to RC4. Done a full fresh install - windows and all. TV-Server seems to be ignoring my Recording...
Replies
Views
Thanks The comment about the skins directed me to the set-up where i had to reselect Blue3, then OK, now it works. Thanks
Thanks The comment about the skins directed me to the set-up where i had to reselect Blue3, then OK, now it works. Thanks
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3 Windows Version: VISTA SP1 CPU Type: CORE 2 QUAD HDD...
Replies
Views
M
Had the same problem. Found that the only way to solve it is to delete recordings directly in recordings table in database so you can reimport them again. That's because if a recording already exists in database you cannot reimport it.
Had the same problem. Found that the only way to solve it is to delete recordings directly in recordings table in database so you...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas B3 Windows Version: the latest WXPSP3 CPU Type: c2d...
Replies
Views
I haven't upgraded to 1.0 release yet, but I'm in the process of building a new HTPC so will try MP 1.0 there. It's probably not relevant though, since it will be running Vista x64 on different hardware. I would think Paranoid Delusion is correct also, the issue is probably fixed. But in case you encounter problems let me know and...
I haven't upgraded to 1.0 release yet, but I'm in the process of building a new HTPC so will try MP 1.0 there. It's probably not...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Xmasaddon Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Ah, I did not find that when I was looking. I had no idea where to put it. I'll post it there, next time it happens (if ever). Thanks for adding it.
Ah, I did not find that when I was looking. I had no idea where to put it. I'll post it there, next time it happens (if ever)...
Not sure if this belong here. Just found a "bug" in on of the predefined providers. I am talking about "Denmark - TDC". First...
Replies
Views
FYI, or for anyone else who had this issue I figured out the problem. The installer only copies files to "BlueTwo" skins and not Blue3 for some reason. I created an empty BlueTwo folder, ran the install, the copied the files into Blue3 and it worked.
FYI, or for anyone else who had this issue I figured out the problem. The installer only copies files to "BlueTwo" skins and...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro sp3 CPU Type: amd be-2400 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Do you mean the one asking about simple/advanced setup(if it is, here it's placed on the side of splash screen, could you do a screen grab(PrtSc -> image program & attach to your post)? Regards Roy
Hi, Do you mean the one asking about simple/advanced setup(if it is, here it's placed on the side of splash screen, could you do...
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: Always latest MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
see also: RC3 slow tv guide
see also: RC3 slow tv guide
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
It is in TV-Server config somewhere around the config of the TV-cards themselves. But since you have to ask, that is probably not your issue (disabled by default).
It is in TV-Server config somewhere around the config of the TV-cards themselves. But since you have to ask, that is probably not...
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, So this happens with internal TV Engine(no TVService installed)? Regards Roy
Hi, So this happens with internal TV Engine(no TVService installed)? Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Skin Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Thanks Johan, I will test to deactivate it. Hopefully it will work in MP 1.0. Regards Niklas
Thanks Johan, I will test to deactivate it. Hopefully it will work in MP 1.0. Regards Niklas
Hi, I have a problem with Mediaportal RC4, its a new error that I didnt have in RC3. When I press stop when Im looking at a ISO...
Replies
Views
I have this bug with DVD + ffdshow (libmpeg2) + Enhansed Video Renderer. Everything's fine with VMR9
I have this bug with DVD + ffdshow (libmpeg2) + Enhansed Video Renderer. Everything's fine with VMR9
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 allowhiddenfocus DE
I tested it out briefly, and now the control does excactly what it should, thanks a lot! Hope this is in SVN soon :)
I tested it out briefly, and now the control does excactly what it should, thanks a lot! Hope this is in SVN soon :)
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom