1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (6 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
I updated to 1.1 and it seems to work properly.
I updated to 1.1 and it seems to work properly.
TV-Server Version: not installed MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC 4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
M
Seems you ignore all forum rules/Team requests. Thread closed Simone
Seems you ignore all forum rules/Team requests. Thread closed Simone
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas B3 Windows Version: the latest WXPSP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi Hach, just a moment before I could post that tvServer is scanning only one position time and again I saw your post and just checked my hotbird transponder .ini too and the same her on my side. Checked by manually downloading the file from King of sat and there's the same prob :\ so It seems that this problem is not related to...
Hi Hach, just a moment before I could post that tvServer is scanning only one position time and again I saw your post and just...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Wow! Just have no words... :D Any chance to post the compiled files that have to be exchanged? Would loove to test that here also. :thx::thx::thx:
Wow! Just have no words... :D Any chance to post the compiled files that have to be exchanged? Would loove to test that here...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit...
Replies
Views
I dident know where to inform the developers about this so im posting this here. When i was trying to compile MP from scratch i started to use MS Visual C# 2008 Express But got some strange errors regarding the MiniDisplayLibrary. Since i couldent figure it out i figured that it might have been that Devstudio 08 converted the...
I dident know where to inform the developers about this so im posting this here. When i was trying to compile MP from scratch i...
I dident know where to inform the developers about this so im posting this here. When i was trying to compile MP from scratch i...
Replies
Views
Today I reverted to Windows XP SP2 (I deinstalled WIN XP SP3) to be able to install the old SkyStarII driver (Version 4.4.1 from 1.10.2007) and the system is working perfect again :D. I can switch between channels and it works perfect. BUT: It is not possible to install the old Skystar II driver Version 4.4.1 on a system where WinXP...
Today I reverted to Windows XP SP2 (I deinstalled WIN XP SP3) to be able to install the old SkyStarII driver (Version 4.4.1 from...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64...
Replies
Views
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600+ HDD: Samsung HD753LJ Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-M56S-S3 Video Card: Geforce 8600GT Video Card Driver: Omega 216921 Sound...
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal...
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
No problem. If you have any trouble replicating it and want me to take an update with extra trace/whatever, let me know. Thanks for your help, guys
No problem. If you have any trouble replicating it and want me to take an update with extra trace/whatever, let me know...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo HDD...
Replies
Views
M
Had the same problem. Found that the only way to solve it is to delete recordings directly in recordings table in database so you can reimport them again. That's because if a recording already exists in database you cannot reimport it.
Had the same problem. Found that the only way to solve it is to delete recordings directly in recordings table in database so you...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas B3 Windows Version: the latest WXPSP3 CPU Type: c2d...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to install RC4 and the installer dies on the screen where it asks for the installation directory and firewall configuration. I can't get any farther than that. My system is completely up-to-date and I've done everything in the guides. I'm stuck. I cannot think of what's stopping the program. It has installed great on two...
I'm trying to install RC4 and the installer dies on the screen where it asks for the installation directory and firewall...
I'm trying to install RC4 and the installer dies on the screen where it asks for the installation directory and firewall...
Replies
Views
Just tried and it did not help... Thanks anyway
Just tried and it did not help... Thanks anyway
Hi. I can not get tv to work on my clients. All works perfect on the tvserver with mp and client plugin installed. The tv guide...
Replies
Views
M
maybe would be good to make at least basic functions 100% working.....like sound for analogue TV....again happens with completeley different mainboard......horrible and after 1 year testing make beta version
maybe would be good to make at least basic functions 100% working.....like sound for analogue TV....again happens with completeley...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: 3xmas Windows Version: the latest WXPSP3 CPU Type: c2d e8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
I format my PC and re-install everything and It works !!! Thanks for your help.
I format my PC and re-install everything and It works !!! Thanks for your help.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC 4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC 4 MediaPortal Skin: Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bits...
Replies
Views
Hi, unfortunately this is working as it is designed. The date you're referring to is when the weather forecast was last updated. But I can agree on that it's hard to understand and IMO the date should be changed to a shortdate format with a label with the text "refresh date" or something. //johnzered
Hi, unfortunately this is working as it is designed. The date you're referring to is when the weather forecast was last updated...
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Skin 4:3 Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is this also with internal TV Engine? Btw, you should follow the bug forum rules & post logs, they will tell us what we need...... Regards Roy
Hi, Is this also with internal TV Engine? Btw, you should follow the bug forum rules & post logs, they will tell us what we...
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: 4:3 Blue3Skin Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Fixed in latest svn builds by migration to bass 2.4! :thx:
Fixed in latest svn builds by migration to bass 2.4! :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 x86 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64x2 BE 2300...
Replies
Views
i get an exception in configuration.exe on movies/folders here is the output: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '-1' is not valid for 'index'...
i get an exception in configuration.exe on movies/folders here is the output: See the end of this message for details on...
i get an exception in configuration.exe on movies/folders here is the output: See the end of this message for details on...
Replies
Views
how do you mean? is the epg slow without the 512MB? or do you need it for other applications?
how do you mean? is the epg slow without the 512MB? or do you need it for other applications?
TV-Server Version: 1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Xp sp3 Latest Patch. CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for the logs. You don't actually need to skip to confuse it. Just leave it playing, and it will stop short. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc4-svn-builds-299/problem-playing-back-recording-progress-49374/ Best wishes, Mark
Hi, Thanks for the logs. You don't actually need to skip to confuse it. Just leave it playing, and it will stop short...
TV-Server Version: 1.0_RC4_Refesh MediaPortal Version: 1.0_RC4_Refesh MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Xp sp3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 allowhiddenfocus DE
I tested it out briefly, and now the control does excactly what it should, thanks a lot! Hope this is in SVN soon :)
I tested it out briefly, and now the control does excactly what it should, thanks a lot! Hope this is in SVN soon :)
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
I have this bug with DVD + ffdshow (libmpeg2) + Enhansed Video Renderer. Everything's fine with VMR9
I have this bug with DVD + ffdshow (libmpeg2) + Enhansed Video Renderer. Everything's fine with VMR9
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Buisness CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: Nebula DVB-T When browsing scheduled programmes in the season view, programs which do not have any scheduled episodes show a random program description from an episode of another programme entirely. Coupled to...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: Nebula DVB-T...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: Nebula DVB-T...
Replies
Views
I remember seeing the solution for the network problem , however using this means i can't stream TV to any other PC. I really do think MP shouldn't through a hissy fit when the router is turned off.
I remember seeing the solution for the network problem , however using this means i can't stream TV to any other PC. I really do...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: E6300 Core two...
Replies
Views
Hi, So this happens with internal TV Engine(no TVService installed)? Regards Roy
Hi, So this happens with internal TV Engine(no TVService installed)? Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Skin Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Ok just tried this with RC4 + internal tv, you need TIMESHIFTING enabled to get preview window to work, otherwise nothing shows when in epg or any other screen. Can someone just confirm that enabling timeshifting solves the issue.
Ok just tried this with RC4 + internal tv, you need TIMESHIFTING enabled to get preview window to work, otherwise nothing shows...
Hardware TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Skin Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit service pack I CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4800 HDD: WD 500 and Samsung 750 Memory: 2 Gig Motherboard: Asus M2N SLI deluxe Video Card: ATI club 3d HX 2600XT Video Card Driver: Ati 8.8 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4 and MiniDisplay DE
Problem solved, or at least "worked around". I had IRSS installed, but the service disabled (was waiting for Aaron for some updates as I could never get it working with my iMON remote). Uninstalled IRSS and problem went away. Still, MP should not crash just because IRSS is installed but disabled.
Problem solved, or at least "worked around". I had IRSS installed, but the service disabled (was waiting for Aaron for some updates...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.6 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi.. Today same, problem.... No schedule recording... It just HANG tvserver.... I will recreate the database and start in a clean enviroment.. Let's see (I didnt have problem with build 20848) this is new to Rc4.. Iosu
Hi.. Today same, problem.... No schedule recording... It just HANG tvserver.... I will recreate the database and start in a...
Hi I have been using RC4 Tvserver since friday.. No problem at all.. Today after I came from the street I went to see a show...
Replies
Views
Okay, so I have tried again with MPA/MPV codecs, and I still can't reproduce this one. What I am certain about is that when the recording failed to play properly, MP did not ask if I wanted to play from the beginning or from the live point. I guess that unless one of the other people seeing this problem is able to reproduce this...
Okay, so I have tried again with MPA/MPV codecs, and I still can't reproduce this one. What I am certain about is that when the...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Well, my perseverance paid off, and the issue is resolved! It was not related to MP, but due to my system configuration. I made the following two changes: There is no XP monitor driver for my LCD TV, and it was therefore registered as a plug and play monitor. Even though the ATI CCC could see the refresh rates available (24Hz, 50...
Well, my perseverance paid off, and the issue is resolved! It was not related to MP, but due to my system configuration. I made the...
TV-Server Version: MP v1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MP v1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: MS XP MCE SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom