1.1.x and SVN Builds (10 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
This was replied to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/blue3-skin-feedback-293/possible-bug-different-text-style-when-local-characters-used-89256/#post677703
This was replied to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya 1.0.0.604 Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hey Dandy, did you fix this? It doesn't seem to work for me either since I installed 1.1.1.0 but it worked before. I don´t think it even starts the batch file. Edit: No it didn't. The plugin does not support bat files anymore. We have to do like this: Program: c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe Parameters /c...
Hey Dandy, did you fix this? It doesn't seem to work for me either since I installed 1.1.1.0 but it worked before. I don´t think...
MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: Vista Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Dual E4400 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0, 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit hi. in TS file ( MPEG2 and H264) with dvb-subtitle (recorded from satellite dish) subtitle lines drop sometimes. in version 1.0.2 this problem is not exist. this bug can be fix? thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0, 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit hi. in TS file ( MPEG2 and H264) with dvb-subtitle...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0, 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit hi. in TS file ( MPEG2 and H264) with dvb-subtitle...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: selectedColor not in effect Hi, any chance to get a property for this?:) What about textcolorNoFocus?
AW: Re: selectedColor not in effect Hi, any chance to get a property for this?:) What about textcolorNoFocus?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x2 240e 2.8 GHz 45w...
Replies
Views
Ehm, search the forum for "Half-Fullscreen" and you will find many suffering. This is a windows issue that has no current solution. But there is a workaround: 1. Disconnect TV from PC 2. Connect using a remote control sw to the PC 3. Set the resolution to your normal resolution (from the top of my head, more in the very long...
Ehm, search the forum for "Half-Fullscreen" and you will find many suffering. This is a windows issue that has no current solution...
This doesn't seem to be a consistent crash. However it seems that if the PC has lost it's HDMI connection for a long length of...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply, I don't think that is the issue however. The card never ever fails to tune a channel whenever its active, and it always fails to tune a channel (no matter which one) when its been idle for 10 minutes. Which doesn't sound like a signal problem. Does MediaPortal put the card to some kind of sleep / idle mode...
Thanks for your reply, I don't think that is the issue however. The card never ever fails to tune a channel whenever its active...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: W7 32 bit CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4000+ HDD: 1tb Samsung...
Replies
Views
You could also map the default buttons to make "Enter" be one-button-record and "Record" to be an advanced recording...
You could also map the default buttons to make "Enter" be one-button-record and "Record" to be an advanced recording...
In the past you could move the EPG to a program, hit record, set it then carry on from that same position. Somewhere along the line...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 modified for more lines Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Pinnacle 7010ix 1. TV Card Type: DVBT 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: Pinnacle...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 modified for more lines Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 modified for more lines Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
No, everything's pretty straightforward on this box. Running as Admininstrator with no restrictions. I haven't even got round to installing Antivirus or Firewall software yet!
No, everything's pretty straightforward on this box. Running as Admininstrator with no restrictions. I haven't even got round to...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP not recording DE
Yep, I also have recording problems. Most of the time they are not started. After a recording should have started, tv is broken, which normally works perfectly... Sometimes the rec icon shows up, but nothing is recorded. Sometimes a pc restart is needed, sometimes just a restart of tv server to get tv working again. This unreliable...
Yep, I also have recording problems. Most of the time they are not started. After a recording should have started, tv is broken...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD: Samsung HD154UI Memory: 2x GeIL Value DIMM Kit 4GB PC3-10667U CL7-7-7-24 (DDR3-1333) Motherboard: ASUS P7P55D Pro Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5750 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.9 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel Core...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
Replies
Views
This is an issue with StreamedMP not MP itself. Please raise this in StreamedMP forum
This is an issue with StreamedMP not MP itself. Please raise this in StreamedMP forum
Replies
Views
marking this as no-bug. This is a new feature so please fill in an improvement suggestion in the relevant forum
marking this as no-bug. This is a new feature so please fill in an improvement suggestion in the relevant forum
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue two wide Windows Version: Win7 Pro 64bit CPU Type: INTEL DUOCORE HDD: WD 2x 1...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm back. There was no time to deal with the receiver - on this I missed. The problem with the search channel circular L is repeated on another computer with a clean installation of win 7 x64. I tried to get a list of transponders from the service provider and scan it. The result of the stable - L transponders are not scanned...
Hi, I'm back. There was no time to deal with the receiver - on this I missed. The problem with the search channel circular L is...
Good day, there is a compatibility issue mediaportal and my satellite equipment. I use "dvbworld dvb-s2 2104 usb" with the latest...
Replies
Views
In case anyone else is still coming across with this issue the remedy I found was to disable IR32.exe from starting on windows startup. I still needed to have it installed to have my Hauppauge remote work, but as soon as I disabled it from starting the issue went away.
In case anyone else is still coming across with this issue the remedy I found was to disable IR32.exe from starting on windows...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080p (V1.6) Windows Version: Win7 32bit Home Premium CPU Type: Intel i3...
Replies
Views
I gave up. I installed W7 64 now. There are newer driver for my tv card for 64 bit systems available. Now scanning channels works fine. I think the xp driver for the tv card was faulty and mp 1.1.1 can't loger handle this. Thanks for the help.:thx: cornhoulio
I gave up. I installed W7 64 now. There are newer driver for my tv card for 64 bit systems available. Now scanning channels...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows XP 32bit SP3 with latest patches and dvb hotfix...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 26607.
Fixed in SVN 26607.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
OK It happened again last night it recorded 'the apprentice' at 9pm but not the follow up show on bbc2 at 10pm "the apprentice - you're fired" I had a look at the logs but it seems to forget that there are 4 cards and talks of conflicts? one of which finished at 9pm an hour before this program. There seems to be lots of failed...
OK It happened again last night it recorded 'the apprentice' at 9pm but not the follow up show on bbc2 at 10pm "the apprentice -...
Scheduled recordings always seem a bit hit or miss with the latest version of mediaportal but now they seem to never occur unless...
Replies
Views
Added to Mantis 0003115: Changing post-record of current recording does not work - MediaPortal Bugtracker Thanks
Added to Mantis 0003115: Changing post-record of current recording does not work - MediaPortal Bugtracker Thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600 HDD: 1To Hitachi Desktar...
Replies
Views
OK, I found this problem was caused by running MP as Administrator. Specifically, I added MediaPortal.exe to SuRun's "Approved Programs" list and set it to "Automatically start this program with elevated rights and never ask for a password" and "Start Automagically with elevated rights". Removing it from the approved list, so that...
OK, I found this problem was caused by running MP as Administrator. Specifically, I added MediaPortal.exe to SuRun's "Approved...
Replies
Views
AW: Memory leak in font engine when TV playing Maybe this is related to the problem in this thread. I still get randomly crashes with 1.20 alpha if I want to close the application. The error is the same I posted here some time ago (kernelbase.dll error). Mediaportal itself does not report any errors in it's own logs...
AW: Memory leak in font engine when TV playing Maybe this is related to the problem in this thread. I still get randomly crashes...
MP seems to leak resources when scrolling through a (large) collection on videos with TV playing. Even though memory usage for the...
Replies
Views
AW: PlayDVD - Insert Disc Error Hi, I have a similar problem. MP 1.1.1. SAF 5.0. Some DVDs work fine, independently if I start them from main menu (play disk) or after inserting via the pop up dialog. Some DVDs return to main screen after 1-2 seconds without error but won't play. If I start the same DVDs outside MP with...
AW: PlayDVD - Insert Disc Error Hi, I have a similar problem. MP 1.1.1. SAF 5.0. Some DVDs work fine, independently if I start...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 HomePremium 64Bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo...
Replies
Views
fixed with 26585 indeed, thnx!
fixed with 26585 indeed, thnx!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest stable/beta/rc version) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
No one any idea ??????:S
No one any idea ??????:S
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: bleu3wide Windows Version: windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core...
Replies
Views
AW: Cyfra+ new CAID problem hmm, in few days the 1.2 beta will be available which contains the fix. I really don't have time to support so many custom builds (only see the many versions of 1.1.2, 1.1.3 for DigitalDevices CI) and now another one? But anyone can checkout 1.1.3 source, check the changes from my CAID parsing fix and...
AW: Cyfra+ new CAID problem hmm, in few days the 1.2 beta will be available which contains the fix. I really don't have time to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
OK so we can keep everything together can we use this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/recording-not-stopping-87427/ for discussion of recordings not stopping Thanks
OK so we can keep everything together can we use this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E8200 HDD: WD 5000AACS...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Resolution: 1680x1050 As the title says the "Durchsuchen"(German Version) Button is to small - i've added a screenshot to show the bug.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Resolution: 1680x1050 As the title says the "Durchsuchen"(German...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Resolution: 1680x1050 As the title says the "Durchsuchen"(German...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8650 HDD: Seagate Barracuda SATA300 - 1TB Memory: 2048MB DDR2-800 Apacer minus Onboard Motherboard: ASUS M3N-H/HDMI Video Card: Onboard Geforce 8300 @ 512MB Video Card Driver: 185.85 Sound Card: Onboard Realtek...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8650 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8650 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Failed to record DE
Thanks for the reply. I then guess my problems are related to resuming. My HTPC is connected over wifi to my dsl-router but it seem to provide a real IPv4 adress. I will try to use the loopback interface instead… My plan has always been to use my Cinergy tuners for the FTA channels, like SVT1. So I do an unsymmetrical channel...
Thanks for the reply. I then guess my problems are related to resuming. My HTPC is connected over wifi to my dsl-router but it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Window 7 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon64 3700+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom