1.1.x and SVN Builds (6 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
re: sometimes "unable to play live2-0.ts buffer" MDAPI not supported. Logs missing. ** thread closed ** Simone
re: sometimes "unable to play live2-0.ts buffer" MDAPI not supported. Logs missing. ** thread closed ** Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 wide Windows Version: vista service pack 1 CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate...
Replies
Views
Please only report issues from a OFFICIAL build. Simone ** thread closed **
Please only report issues from a OFFICIAL build. Simone ** thread closed **
I compiled a new svn build (26178) and I noticed that I can reproduce a crash due to the changes that ajp8164 commited to the svn...
Replies
Views
MySQL is downloaded as 64bit on x64 OSes and 32bit on x86. SQLServer on Windows7 is not downloaded as is not scriptable, you must install it by hand if you want that SQL. Simone
MySQL is downloaded as 64bit on x64 OSes and 32bit on x86. SQLServer on Windows7 is not downloaded as is not scriptable, you...
Hi all, I hope this question is not answered somewhere; I have been searching in the forum and in wiki, but I did not find...
Replies
Views
hwinterfacex64.sys is used by iMON and is not signed so you get those warnings in EventViewer at every reboot, nothing to worry about. Simone
hwinterfacex64.sys is used by iMON and is not signed so you get those warnings in EventViewer at every reboot, nothing to worry...
This is from a friends setup which is identical to mine in any way, basically a ghost setup... Latest MP, all latest skins and...
Replies
Views
try to setup windows in english area ,and system time in english area.. i find this bug along time ago..like is the time is not ansi make MediaPortal can not load .net
try to setup windows in english area ,and system time in english area.. i find this bug along time ago..like is the time is not...
MediaPortal Version: _1.1.0 Windows Version: Win 7 32 B After using MP for an hour and setting up with the configurator.exe...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: latest svn 1.20 - EPG data is not updated in TVGuide It was a bug on my side. Should have been fixed for several days by now. /gibman
Re: AW: latest svn 1.20 - EPG data is not updated in TVGuide It was a bug on my side. Should have been fixed for several days by...
As I am always testing the lastest svn (trunk 1.20) I noticed that the EPG data is not updated anymore in the mini tv guide. Look...
Replies
Views
Don't report issues for non OFFICIAL builds. Simone ** thread closed **
Don't report issues for non OFFICIAL builds. Simone ** thread closed **
Since svn 26269 (trunk 1.20) I get compilation errors within Visual Studio 2008. If I downgrade to 26268 everything runs fine.
Replies
Views
Closed as no bug. Simone
Closed as no bug. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: P4 1.8 HDD: 20 gb Memory: 1 gb Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I was thinking wrong :sorry: I have the same problem but I'm only using server not any client, have a BIG problem with "live 2.ts buffer. If I install MP Alpha I never have any problem, but I would like to use RC1 final so I can use Webepg... Anyone have a' hint what I can do to solve this problem ?? Searched the forum...
Sorry, I was thinking wrong :sorry: I have the same problem but I'm only using server not any client, have a BIG problem with...
I am unable to play TV, each time i try, i get "Cannot play stream3.0" (or different number). I use standalone server and i am...
Replies
Views
Please don't report any bug that is not related to OFFICIAL builds !!! Sure of your understading, I'll close the thread. Simone
Please don't report any bug that is not related to OFFICIAL builds !!! Sure of your understading, I'll close the thread. Simone
I just found another bug that only appears in the svn 1.20-trunk. Steps to reproduce: 1) Start Mediaportal 1.20 in Full...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Diseqc bug? DE
Re: AW: Diseqc bug? Hi! This has already been fixed and committed in: 0002853: Adding and editing channels does not match MP channel handling. - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
Re: AW: Diseqc bug? Hi! This has already been fixed and committed in: 0002853: Adding and editing channels does not match MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: windows 7 32bit CPU Type: amd e4850 HDD: 500gb WD...
Replies
Views
I reread your code and realized that what you are trying to do is not related to the UI in any way. You are modifying a playlist object (it doesn't matter that it is the playlist currently being played, the playlist knows nothing about it or about players altogether) and then expect the player to know what has happened to the...
I reread your code and realized that what you are trying to do is not related to the UI in any way. You are modifying a playlist...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final CurrentSong (item position in PlayingNow) returns the same value after shuffling. example...
Replies
Views
ati2mtag is part of the ATI GPU drivers. If you see that in BSOD it is either sign of driver bug or HW issue.
ati2mtag is part of the ATI GPU drivers. If you see that in BSOD it is either sign of driver bug or HW issue.
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Actually I did not look at dxdiag, I just saw the driver version on you specs, and assumed it was correct
Actually I did not look at dxdiag, I just saw the driver version on you specs, and assumed it was correct
I've been having these freezing issues with my MP HTPC for some time now, and they seem to have worsened since upgrading to MP 1.1...
Replies
Views
I have seen this too. It also happens when watching recorded TV (that has finished recording). Now in mantis: 0003015: Recording icon visible on TV OSD even when not recording - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I have seen this too. It also happens when watching recorded TV (that has finished recording). Now in mantis: 0003015: Recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 wide Windows Version: vista service pack 1 CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate...
Replies
Views
I think I have solved the problem. After resume the system lost the network connection, apparently due tot the way powersaving works in Win7. Disabling powersaving for the network card during sleep made TV and recording after resume work again. More information...
I think I have solved the problem. After resume the system lost the network connection, apparently due tot the way powersaving...
I am having problems with suspend / hibernate and resume. I have a clean install of Win7 32bit (with all updates) and Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
See my reply here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mediaportal-crashes-even-after-fresh-install-86396/#post653857
See my reply here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mediaportal-crashes-even-after-fresh-install-86396/#post653857
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Memory: 2gb DDR2...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I was afraid it would amount to that :'( You're absolutely right about the SDK. Good old VS 6.0, frightening threading issues and re-entrancy problems too. Sigh. A real pity as these nifty little boxes provide a lot of functionality for their money. It sure looks like a timing issue somewhere. Guess I'll just have to...
Yeah, I was afraid it would amount to that :'( You're absolutely right about the SDK. Good old VS 6.0, frightening threading...
Hesitant, I grab the keyboard to report this problem. I searched wide and far, but either my luck at finding an answer or...
Replies
Views
This is currently scheduled for a "future release" not 1.2 I think given the amount of work going on and the shift of devs to MP2 this will only get into 1.2 if community is able to provide patch to fix it
This is currently scheduled for a "future release" not 1.2 I think given the amount of work going on and the shift of devs to MP2...
Hi all, I have had this bug since a really long time and I believe this is not specific to my system; I always have MP set to...
Replies
Views
I don't know whether you would like some more evidence - or even if my problem is the same, although I think it is. I attach a TVService log from last night showing an issue with repeat recordings. Please look at line beginning with 2010-08-30 20:40:48.063000 [(20)] at which point TVService stops (I have set Windows to...
I don't know whether you would like some more evidence - or even if my problem is the same, although I think it is. I attach a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
Hey, this Weekend its raining cats and dogs! So i had many Time and I reinstall MP. This eliminate the Problem. Now it Works fine. Because of me this Thread may be closed. Thanks.
Hey, this Weekend its raining cats and dogs! So i had many Time and I reinstall MP. This eliminate the Problem. Now it Works...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
+1 here too. no antivirus but I did see that theTV server crashed when it was atemped to be closed.
+1 here too. no antivirus but I did see that theTV server crashed when it was atemped to be closed.
Just upgraded from MP 1.1 RC6 to 1.1 final. It hasn't upgraded the TVPlugin. Now I can't starMP or MP config as it says...
Replies
Views
Thanks for looking at the logs. You're probably right that it's not a MP bug, but I don't believe it's likely to be a temperature or voltage problem either, as all components are new and well cooled and the PSU is a good quality brand. I'll check everything though.
Thanks for looking at the logs. You're probably right that it's not a MP bug, but I don't believe it's likely to be a...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Well i was suprised this weekend by a pop-up in MediaPortal that said drive out of space when I opened My TV and the timeshifter drive was full. So there is some graceful error handling at least. Not sure why it did not pop up on the previous drive full incident.
Well i was suprised this weekend by a pop-up in MediaPortal that said drive out of space when I opened My TV and the timeshifter...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
So closing this thread as Win7 "fixed" the bug and there's no further information how to reproduce.
So closing this thread as Win7 "fixed" the bug and there's no further information how to reproduce.
Steps: 1. Cleared logs, restarted PC and started MediaPortal 2. Around 8:30 scheduled 4 different recordings for today, PC...
Replies
Views
Setting this to "no bug".
Setting this to "no bug".
Hi. MP 1.1.0 will fail to install SQL on my nachine, i will got this error: LOGs.
Replies
Views
Hi. With these symptoms I have a feeling that it has something to do with card driver and Directshow "network provider" talking to each other. On a windows versions that have MCE installed you can try to change network provider from generic to dvb-c and vice versa. This can be done in setupTV.exe by editing card. You probably need to...
Hi. With these symptoms I have a feeling that it has something to do with card driver and Directshow "network provider" talking to...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
re: "Timeshifting stopped by the TV-Server" without a reason I wasn't able to reproduce this, I think it happened about 3 times and after that it was somehow fixed.
re: "Timeshifting stopped by the TV-Server" without a reason I wasn't able to reproduce this, I think it happened about 3 times...
When watching Live TV for a certain period of time, TV stops automatically and a dialog "Timeshifting stopped by the TV-Server"...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 MediaPortal Skin: blueWide Windows Version: XP MediaCenter 2005 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HDD: 1 SATA, 1 PATA Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Soyo Dragon Video Card: old ATI Video Card Driver: old Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: unknown Sound Card Driver: OEM 1. TV Card: none MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 MediaPortal Skin: blueWide Windows Version: XP MediaCenter 2005 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HDD: 1 SATA, 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 MediaPortal Skin: blueWide Windows Version: XP MediaCenter 2005 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HDD: 1 SATA, 1...
Replies
Views
Already disabled EPG and doing testing to see if it helps.
Already disabled EPG and doing testing to see if it helps.
Most of the time the channel tuning works fine but occasionally tuning just hangs, MP freezes and nothing happens. This might...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom