1.1.x and SVN Builds (8 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
I've got an update too :) I've turned all kinds of options on and off, also the hidden debug options and the above mentioned ones, but since I turned off WebEPG 2 days ago MP was still alive and kicking when I woke up and came home from work! Let's see what today brings, but it seems WebEPG crashes my MP... I'll investigate further...
I've got an update too :) I've turned all kinds of options on and off, also the hidden debug options and the above mentioned ones...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Windows XP Pro (SP3) CPU Type: Intel Dual Core...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watchdog error DE
0002994: Unable to browse to set folder with watchdog due to invalid characters in filename - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0002994: Unable to browse to set folder with watchdog due to invalid characters in filename - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Windows XP Pro (SP3) CPU Type: Intel Dual Core...
Replies
Views
AW: Black screen und locked-up computer after resume hey guys, i have a similar issue... but for me, it's only occuring when HTPC is automatically resuming from standby for recordings. then sometimes there is just a black screen. no logs, nothing. after record is finished, everything works again... perhaps it's related to mantis...
AW: Black screen und locked-up computer after resume hey guys, i have a similar issue... but for me, it's only occuring when...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Dual Core E6300...
Replies
Views
I found the problem, MySQL was messed up. I uninstalled MediaPortal, mysql and TV server and reinstalled them and still had the same problem. I used the backup plugin to try to restore my settings and it gave an error (mysql could not be accessed) which i had just reinstalled, so i looked in a C drive image i make every month and...
I found the problem, MySQL was messed up. I uninstalled MediaPortal, mysql and TV server and reinstalled them and still had the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4400+ HDD: 1 X WD 80G - 2 X WD...
Replies
Views
Had more crashes again after resuming from standby. I'm afraid I didn't manage to note down what the error boxes were saying as my KVM was refusing to stay on the right PC! I did notice something about Java possibly though. I can see the Application event log doesn't show the same .NET errors that it did yesterday when it was...
Had more crashes again after resuming from standby. I'm afraid I didn't manage to note down what the error boxes were saying as...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Already asked a developer to look at it, he just need some free time to do it ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Already asked a developer to look at it, he just need some free time to do it ;) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro version 2002 - SP3 CPU Type: PentiumD 820 (S) DC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 now playing 'typo' DE
Hi, yeah, it's fixed in svn now so we don't forget it again, thx for reporting it! Regards Roy
Hi, yeah, it's fixed in svn now so we don't forget it again, thx for reporting it! Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Xp sp3 + latest hotfixes This is something that is there...
Replies
Views
OK. I will do it with the next release. As I said somewhere here, I can't interfere with my family.
OK. I will do it with the next release. As I said somewhere here, I can't interfere with my family.
Just tried to install MediaPortal 1.1.0 Final, but during the upgrade process the procedure hang when upgrading TVServer. 15...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: Intel Postville SSD 80GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: NVIDIA 9600 (passive) Video Card Driver: latest...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I recently did a completely clean install of MP1.1.0 and started having problems with Comskip not running. A little digging and I see that ComSkipLauncher no longer supports launching of .bat files. This is a problem for those of us that use .bat files to launch Comskip with .ini files that are specific to certain channels. i.e. A...
I recently did a completely clean install of MP1.1.0 and started having problems with Comskip not running. A little digging and I...
I recently did a completely clean install of MP1.1.0 and started having problems with Comskip not running. A little digging and I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was able to locate the problem. the prob is my audio renderer ReClock. When disabling reclock the MPC-HC SubtitleEngine works as designed. But i think ReClock is more important than the OSD in myTV :-( So I think i'll keep using directvobsub and reclock, maybe this will be fixed in an future version :-)
Hi, I was able to locate the problem. the prob is my audio renderer ReClock. When disabling reclock the MPC-HC SubtitleEngine...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova 1.3 Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 6000+...
Replies
Views
Hm, well I have to enable it, see my other post ( https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/unable-watch-live-tv-after-resume-85262/ ). It's reproducable, as soon as i disable it I can't tune after resume. you'd think it should also work with this option disabled?
Hm, well I have to enable it, see my other post (...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Dual Core E6300...
Replies
Views
I'm not convinced by that I'm afraid because a) I can't recall even seeing any breakup on BBC1 and on the channels where the signal is weaker, I've seen breakup, but never a 5 second or so jump. Indeed it would be impossible for a Live signal to jump forward 5 seconds (or at all) and b) my PC is a clean new build HTPC with nothing...
I'm not convinced by that I'm afraid because a) I can't recall even seeing any breakup on BBC1 and on the channels where the signal...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
no worries :) dh.
no worries :) dh.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.2.1 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
Default A little problem in MY TV -> SEARCH -> SORT BY option MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP last version Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bits CPU Type: ATHLON II X2 250 3GHZ AM3 HDD: SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1 TB SATA2 Memory: 2 X 2 KINGSTON DDR2 800 Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H...
Default A little problem in MY TV -> SEARCH -> SORT BY option MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP...
Default A little problem in MY TV -> SEARCH -> SORT BY option MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
Indeed. Setting the Debug, Always Reset Graph, seems to have made it record reliably now.
Indeed. Setting the Debug, Always Reset Graph, seems to have made it record reliably now.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHDBlue Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: Phenom 8650 3core 2.3...
Replies
Views
no bug - unsupported feature
no bug - unsupported feature
Hello, I have got a concern with the MPC-HC Engine. I begin to back up my blu-ray and I use the software MakeMKV, this software...
Replies
Views
Marked as no bug. Simone
Marked as no bug. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel dual core E5200 HDD: 1x 250GB, 2x...
Replies
Views
marked "no bug". Simone
marked "no bug". Simone
Replies
Views
Re: Bug: No video displayed in live TV after switching from 1080i channel TsReader doesn't support the NALU type of audio stream that the most of AAC decoders require.
Re: Bug: No video displayed in live TV after switching from 1080i channel TsReader doesn't support the NALU type of audio...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G +...
Replies
Views
well ok .. that indeed explains it... i just dont like it when weird stuff happens i cant figure out .. the RC2 way worked better for me :D Zepman, i actually think that is logical, in developing you dont want to waste your time on getting rc3 to update to rc4 perfectly.. you want a final product that works perfectly.. so i can...
well ok .. that indeed explains it... i just dont like it when weird stuff happens i cant figure out .. the RC2 way worked better...
multiseat streaming doesnt work on any client after fresh install tvserver on fresh install win7 or fresh installvista sp2(I tried...
Replies
Views
AW: "Timeshift could not be started" Strange behaviour. New channel search, new frequency. I did not get any messages... Okay. Thank you very much for your help!
AW: "Timeshift could not be started" Strange behaviour. New channel search, new frequency. I did not get any messages... Okay...
MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Prof 32bit CPU Type: Athlon X2 6000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Can someone please explain to me the UNC path fix. Is it a valid and recommended fix and should I be doing it on my system. What is the reason for this not being the default. Does it cause other problems or limitations.
Can someone please explain to me the UNC path fix. Is it a valid and recommended fix and should I be doing it on my system. What is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final server and 2 clients MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 and Fidelity Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 Home...
Replies
Views
2010-07-26 15:27:30.921875 [(5)]: TV service: Starting 2010-07-26 15:27:31.609375 [TVService(5)]: TVService v1.1.0.0 is starting up on Windows Server 2003 ( Service Pack 2 ) [5.2.3790.131072] 2010-07-26 15:27:31.609375 [TVService(5)]: **************************************** 2010-07-26 15:27:31.609375 [TVService(5)]: * WARNING, OS not...
2010-07-26 15:27:30.921875 [(5)]: TV service: Starting 2010-07-26 15:27:31.609375 [TVService(5)]: TVService v1.1.0.0 is starting up...
Hello Having some trouble tuning some channels, getting "unable to start graph" error on frontend and getting a lot of PMT...
Replies
Views
This will be fixed as soon as https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/how-video-database-section-my-movies-get-life-84643/ goes into svn. :)
This will be fixed as soon as...
I'm sure that someone along the way will fix this minor bug, string "label2" is not updated with a proper text when updating movie...
Replies
Views
It would by far not be the first time to see SAF causing such a major issue. Configure MediaPortal to use the Windows DTV codecs for video:mpeg2, h.264 and audio. Then do as the guidline says (WE NEED ALL LOGS!!) Use the "MediaPortal Debug" shortcut and test again. If the issue occurs again, attach the created logs.zip. For the...
It would by far not be the first time to see SAF causing such a major issue. Configure MediaPortal to use the Windows DTV codecs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Three Windows Version: Vista Ultimate incl. SP2 CPU Type: AMD 5050e...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rename config files DE
Try the forums under MediaPortal 1. i.e. General. Every sugestion is welcome there.
Try the forums under MediaPortal 1. i.e. General. Every sugestion is welcome there.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: na Windows Version: Win2003 CPU Type: Dualcore Athlon HDD: WD Green 2 TB Memory...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom