1.1.x and SVN Builds (6 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
All, I have been able to borrow a Powercam cam for testing. MP could then be able to show every encrypted channels I am entitled to. So, problem solved, the Smit viaccess cam is not compatible with the bis.tv subscription. If this can help someone else.
All, I have been able to borrow a Powercam cam for testing. MP could then be able to show every encrypted channels I am entitled...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blu3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Athlon 7850 Dual Core...
Replies
Views
These problems occurred using the default mpc codec (does this now support nvidia hardware acceleration ala purevideo). I haven't re-enabled purevideo since I recently reinstalled MP. I don't know how easy it would be to isolate a snippet of video that represents the problem, but I will see. It happens reasonably regularly and...
These problems occurred using the default mpc codec (does this now support nvidia hardware acceleration ala purevideo). I haven't...
I get this on about 1 in 5 recordings, you're happily watching, you skip 4 mins forward through the ads, then mp freezes, after a...
Replies
Views
Because I use my own patch to retrieve movies infos in .nfo files (pictures and others thing) and to find quickly the .nfo I use the name of the folder firts. Add the extension to the folder was a script error that make me discover the bug. ps : test have been made a second time with the official public version
Because I use my own patch to retrieve movies infos in .nfo files (pictures and others thing) and to find quickly the .nfo I use...
Hi, little bug, I automaticaly (script) create one directory per video with the same name as the video so a "image.iso" is...
Replies
Views
I'm sorry, i could be imported by StreamedMP... I found out that there were more people with this problem. I'll continue in there forum post.
I'm sorry, i could be imported by StreamedMP... I found out that there were more people with this problem. I'll continue in there...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: The latest StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate First of all, thank...
Replies
Views
Good to hear the little bugger is found. Will test and report during next upgrade :) Good work !!! thanks to the team!
Good to hear the little bugger is found. Will test and report during next upgrade :) Good work !!! thanks to the team!
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
:oops: :sorry: I was in a hurry and didn't check very well the forum... :ooops: I will continue on that thread.
:oops: :sorry: I was in a hurry and didn't check very well the forum... :ooops: I will continue on that thread.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
The static IP fixed my problem so this issue can be marked as "No bug". best regards melstig
The static IP fixed my problem so this issue can be marked as "No bug". best regards melstig
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Single Seat MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Enterprise EN CPU Type: Intel i3...
Replies
Views
Yes, I use comskip. But everything worked fine with 1.1.0. How can I fix the "Which user account do you want to use to run this program" pop up message? Well, I disabled all TV plugins including comskip, same problem with the pop-up. Reversed back to 1.1.0 - the problem has gone. Attempted to upgrade to 1.1.1 again - the MP...
Yes, I use comskip. But everything worked fine with 1.1.0. How can I fix the "Which user account do you want to use to run this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: Core i5-750 HDD: Samsung 154ui...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FPS Rendering bug? DE
Thanks, I guessed there might be a setting somewhere but hadn't seen it and didn't have a clue where it might be!
Thanks, I guessed there might be a setting somewhere but hadn't seen it and didn't have a clue where it might be!
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000 HDD: S: WD300GB C:WD1,5TB Memory: S: 2GB DDR2 C: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: S: MSI 550MCP C: Gigabyte 780G Video Card: C: HD3450 Video Card Driver: 10.8 Sound Card: Onboard, ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Optical...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000 HDD...
Replies
Views
Just an update on this as I hate it when you see an issue that you have but no resolution. I deleted all my channels, rebooted, did a rescan of both my cards and set everything up again. Since then I haven't had a crash in 48 hours (which is the longest by far), I also haven't seen a reoccurrence of the pmtgrabber: serviceid mismatch...
Just an update on this as I hate it when you see an issue that you have but no resolution. I deleted all my channels, rebooted, did...
Hi I am experincing a random crash whilst trying to access either the TV guide or view a channel. I am unable to recreate the...
Replies
Views
I have the same issue here. Any idea's?
I have the same issue here. Any idea's?
I am using a custom resolution to get rid of the overscan on my plasma. I have created the custom resolution with the Nvidia...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows Vista + SP2 CPU Type: Intel E5200 HDD: WD 1Tb Green Point Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: MSI P7NGM Digital Video Card: Asus GT220 BRAVO Video Card Driver: 182.50 Sound Card: Asus HDAV 1.3 Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: Latest 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows Vista + SP2 CPU Type: Intel E5200 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Windows Vista + SP2 CPU Type: Intel E5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
On a somewhat related note I have the same issue when playing back multichannel FLAC inside an mkv when I try to use Reclock, regardless of whether I use madFlac or ffdshow to decode MediaPortal doesn't use anything to decode and tries to connect directly to the Reclock audio renderer which doesn't work. Outside of MediaPortal with...
On a somewhat related note I have the same issue when playing back multichannel FLAC inside an mkv when I try to use Reclock...
Hi. By some reason MePo block FFDShow Audio decoder in MePo graph. For example this video file. If i open it in Graphstudio...
Replies
Views
done
done
MediaPortal Version:1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide, Maya Windows Version: Windows XP MCE 2005 SP3 CPU Type: AMD HDD: 2 TB...
Replies
Views
Hello I still have this problem, so just wondering if anyone can help. Update- Just tried running MP again and I now get "unable to start graph" as the error message on MP and on the preview option on Server configuration. I have started the server in debug mode checked the always reset graph after stop as mentioned in another...
Hello I still have this problem, so just wondering if anyone can help. Update- Just tried running MP again and I now get "unable...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: xp home sp3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3.4Gz HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No sound using ASIO DE
Thanks. For me it worked perfectly in previous versions, asio channel 1,2 was directed to anlogue L+R and asio channel 3,4 was directed to spdif L+R. But I understand that this behaviour would cause problems in other setups e.g multi-channel over HDMI.
Thanks. For me it worked perfectly in previous versions, asio channel 1,2 was directed to anlogue L+R and asio channel 3,4 was...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium Dualcore E5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
The report that skip steps are available in Now playing and fullscreen vis is older than the report that skip steps will not be available... so I guess they removed it again :( I at least can't find out how, if it is there... I really don't think this is a good decision. All the people who want to listen to concerts, dj livesets...
The report that skip steps are available in Now playing and fullscreen vis is older than the report that skip steps will not be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
nice... you made progress.. no specific reason .. i am partner of microsoft.. and could only download vista iso with sp2 included :D
nice... you made progress.. no specific reason .. i am partner of microsoft.. and could only download vista iso with sp2...
MediaPortal Version: W7: MP 1.1.0 (XP-Pro: MP 1.0.2) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Dual Boot: W7x64 all updates...
Replies
Views
...nobody able to confirm this, mark this thread as [Bug] or add it to the list of bugs in Mantis??
...nobody able to confirm this, mark this thread as [Bug] or add it to the list of bugs in Mantis??
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP or X-Factor Windows Version: Win7 Home 64bit CPU Type: Athlon x3 2.9Ghz HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 500GB Memory: 2x2GB DD3 Motherboard: ASROCK M3A770DE 770 Video Card: Powercolor HD 5670 Video Card Driver: Catalist 10.4 Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP or X-Factor Windows Version: Win7 Home 64bit CPU Type: Athlon x3 2.9Ghz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP or X-Factor Windows Version: Win7 Home 64bit CPU Type: Athlon x3 2.9Ghz...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: B3W and/or Maya Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 Hi I have found that if I set <itemWidth>5</itemWidth> <itemHeight>5</itemHeight> in the thumbnailpanel in the file common.facade.video.xml and start up MediaPortal, then it will freeze when I enter "My Videos". I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: B3W and/or Maya Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 Hi I have found that if...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: B3W and/or Maya Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 Hi I have found that if...
Replies
Views
As per all of the developers who have chimed in, mostly on irc, and arion above, mediaportal does not work with windows power settings, and it will put the pc to sleep during playback. SleepControl plugin is bugged, and I have posted in that thread with no response yet. mysleeptimer requires user interaction to start the sleep...
As per all of the developers who have chimed in, mostly on irc, and arion above, mediaportal does not work with windows power...
Running without the TV server, I get the following error when PowerScheduler tries to prevent standby. Is power scheduler...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 2200 HDD: Segate Memory: 2GB Motherboard: HP Video Card: GEFORCE 4 Video Card Driver: GEFORCE 4 Sound Card: ONBOARD AC97 Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Skystar 2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 2200 HDD: Segate...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 2200 HDD: Segate...
Replies
Views
Ah, thanks. I see the problem was identified and addressed long before I brought it up :) So I just have to wait for 1.2 for this fix?
Ah, thanks. I see the problem was identified and addressed long before I brought it up :) So I just have to wait for 1.2 for...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive submitted a patch that tries to address this issue. See here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/fix-streaming-discontinuity-errors-87172/ If anyone could test it and let me know if it helps it would be much appreciated.
Hi Ive submitted a patch that tries to address this issue. See here...
MP 1.1 Final Log: 24-08-2010 17:53:53.602 generateSDPDescription() duration 880.247009 : a=range:npt=0-880.247 24-08-2010...
Replies
Views
fixed in SVN 26391
fixed in SVN 26391
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium M (Centrino) @ 1.8GHz...
Replies
Views
In reworked My Videos for 1.2.0 video thumbcreation will be prevented while scanning in Config as in GUI even if option for autocreate thumbs is checked.
In reworked My Videos for 1.2.0 video thumbcreation will be prevented while scanning in Config as in GUI even if option for...
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide (Mod'd to Black) Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Good news. Thanks for your help !!
Good news. Thanks for your help !!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X2 250 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
Bug is fixed in SVN 26334
Bug is fixed in SVN 26334
Hi Devs! In Radio-Guide "channel view" the programm for only the next hours is visible, unfortunately not the complete Guide...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom