1.2.x (4 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
AW: Re: Skin/Plugin update screens on wrong display You say, that you sometimes see the probelm. In the 2 setups where the problem occurred to me after changing the display configuration, the splashscreen from then on always appeared on the wrong display. I only got rid of it when I uninstalled the displays/monitors in the...
AW: Re: Skin/Plugin update screens on wrong display You say, that you sometimes see the probelm. In the 2 setups where the...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Everything that is broken is a bug. No matter if we are cabable of fixing it or not :)
Everything that is broken is a bug. No matter if we are cabable of fixing it or not :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Recordings before 2:00 am at the morning of 25th March stopped exactly at 2:00 am. You can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash on closing MP DE
This is the error from your logs: 2011-11-24 20:59:50.992499 [Info.][(2)]: Exception :System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\temp\Main\cornerstone\15429731\'. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String...
This is the error from your logs: 2011-11-24 20:59:50.992499 [Info.][(2)]: Exception :System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Try removing the DVB-EPG CRC Check option. Also try removing the option to grab whilst idle. Both of these can cause standby issues.
Try removing the DVB-EPG CRC Check option. Also try removing the option to grab whilst idle. Both of these can cause standby issues.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After fresh PC start it's all good with TV section of MP. After few minutes of...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I am troubleshooting the case when the HTPC is not going to standby sometimes and I think I've found it. After playing music in MePo, the wake request is not being cleared. It is being cleared after playing video, but not after playing music. To see what devices are keeping your PC awake, run...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I am troubleshooting the case when the HTPC is not going to standby sometimes and I think...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I am troubleshooting the case when the HTPC is not going to standby sometimes and I think...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 motor menu DE
Good news? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/usals-support-101937/
Good news? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/improvement-suggestions-46/usals-support-101937/
MediaPortal Version 1.2.1: MediaPortal Skin maya: Windows Version windows 7 ultimate: CPU Type intel core 2 quad q9550s...
Replies
Views
I would ... but, the wife deleted the episode in RecordedTV when she finished watching the trans-coded version in videos. I still think it is more likely a corrupted file, as there has been no other issue with more recently recorded programs. ... but now we will have to wait for a repeat of the issue. Thank you, Chuck
I would ... but, the wife deleted the episode in RecordedTV when she finished watching the trans-coded version in videos. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description This just started today on my Client/Server in the living room. I don't know if it is a...
Replies
Views
Have you tested to confirm what I've said yet?
Have you tested to confirm what I've said yet?
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB Samsung...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi there, Apologises for no logs, these will follow later (once I'm back home). I have found what I believe is a bug (although some may say its an improvement request)... From within TVServer config (SetupTV), if you go into DVB EPG settings and turn off "grab EPG while idle" and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi there, Apologises for no logs, these will follow later (once I'm back home). I have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi there, Apologises for no logs, these will follow later (once I'm back home). I have...
Replies
Views
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3729 Thanks for reporting :thx:
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3729 Thanks for reporting :thx:
When I was upgrading Mediaportal to 1.2 I couldn´t see how many times the songs in Top 100 has been played anymore. I can only sort...
Replies
Views
Set thread titel to "no bug".
Set thread titel to "no bug".
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have upgraded MePo to version 1.23. After Upgrading I have recognized that all my...
Replies
Views
:( bumpity bump
:( bumpity bump
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I started a thread about this some time ago but only recently discovered what I believe...
Replies
Views
For DVDs you must have folder structure exactly like this: Film\MovieName\Video_TS\(VIDEO_TS.IFO + other VOB and IFO files). Something like this: Video Database - MediaPortal Wiki
For DVDs you must have folder structure exactly like this: Film\MovieName\Video_TS\(VIDEO_TS.IFO + other VOB and IFO files)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win 7 x 64 Sp 1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5 HDD: OCZ SSD...
Replies
Views
IIRC Vista SP1 is not supported rather than restricted so it is still possible to install on SP1 but you get a warning message that it is not advised. I think if you have an installation already on SP1 then you already have an unsupported OS so I guess the upgrade should go through (perhaps it should warn you again though). Still...
IIRC Vista SP1 is not supported rather than restricted so it is still possible to install on SP1 but you get a warning message that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 (Client Only) MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista SP1 (on Client) CPU Type: AMD 3000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
*bump* Any update?
*bump* Any update?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description occurring on my Client/Server (I haven't run the other clients that much to see a...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description SMS Style Keyboard does not work in Music View Coverflow. Steps to Reproduce: Go into the Music Section Change your view to "coverflow". Press Button "8" once for "t" twice for "u" or 3 times for "v". You only get the "t&quot...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description SMS Style Keyboard does not work in Music View Coverflow. Steps to Reproduce: Go...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description SMS Style Keyboard does not work in Music View Coverflow. Steps to Reproduce: Go...
Replies
Views
Logs are always required! One thing that is not clear by your post: do you have BBC 3 grabbing EPG off the air (DVB EPG) and from xmltv? If that is true, then it's the cause of your issue. This won't work as you can get conflicting sata and one grabber overwrites the other one's data. How xmltvimporter plugin behaves depends on the...
Logs are always required! One thing that is not clear by your post: do you have BBC 3 grabbing EPG off the air (DVB EPG) and from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have a strange problem with the TV EPG since upgrading to MP 1.2.3 from MP 1.2.2. I...
Replies
Views
Cannot reproduce, mine changes on the second hand hitting 60 spot on. tried with 5 different skins.
Cannot reproduce, mine changes on the second hand hitting 60 spot on. tried with 5 different skins.
Sometimes the clock has not the same time like the windows clock. It is behind them. See the screenshot. MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Since upgarde after first start TS error when starting TV No prob. The only I have replaced was the dsshowhelper as I had some issues with videoplayback did start with a blank screen for a couple of seconds - which was fixed with the last version in the thread. Meanwhile I got rid of the problem by reinstalling the...
AW: Re: Since upgarde after first start TS error when starting TV No prob. The only I have replaced was the dsshowhelper as I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: Core™ i3-2100 (2x 3100...
Replies
Views
I just thought if I renamed the folders it wouldn't be able to see them and would do a fresh install (which it did but clearly not properly) and then I could copy my plugins back. Not to mention renaming a folder is a lot quicker and takes less space than creating a copy of it.
I just thought if I renamed the folders it wouldn't be able to see them and would do a fresh install (which it did but clearly not...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
forwared to https://www.team-mediaportal.com/support/donate-give-funds-or-gifts
forwared to https://www.team-mediaportal.com/support/donate-give-funds-or-gifts
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Very serious bug: The "donate to mediaportal" downleft in the mediaportal...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: avalon 1.0.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.80 GHz HDD: Western Digital WD10EACS 1.0 TB Memory: 8GB DDR2 non ECC Motherboard: Azus P5N7A-VM Video Card: Onboard Nvidia Gforce 9300 Video Card Driver: 8.7.12.8652 Sound Card: Onboard Realtek / Nvidia HD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: avalon 1.0.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.80...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: avalon 1.0.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.80...
Replies
Views
Look @ here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/grouping-of-channels-wont-work.113283/#post-925153 :)
Look @ here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/grouping-of-channels-wont-work.113283/#post-925153 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, there is a bug in tv-server-config. It appears while adding a channel to a group when...
Replies
Views
I think this feature is not implemented
I think this feature is not implemented
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When a song was liked it can not be removed from your favorites. Steps to Reproduce...
Replies
Views
I will start with deleting media database, thats via Configurator or just some MP folders? Then I'm going to run it with default MP skin. Then without OnlineVideos. If still crashing, then - clean MP setup, any manual deletes required to do that? Database activity, maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am moving all my...
I will start with deleting media database, thats via Configurator or just some MP folders? Then I'm going to run it with default MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP HE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
I should first read wiki about that. It's working as designed, but I probably make experimental branch, where can be this behavior more configurable.
I should first read wiki about that. It's working as designed, but I probably make experimental branch, where can be this behavior...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
Replies
Views
re: StackLayout -> Auto align/invisible not working on "first" item OK, seems like this is NOT a bug. The problem was that there was not Thumb file here, so adding +Control.HasThumb(itself) to Visibility mitigated this: Before: After: You can close this as "NOT BUG", :thx:
re: StackLayout -> Auto align/invisible not working on "first" item OK, seems like this is NOT a bug. The problem was that there...
It seems that when you have a group using StackLayout(0,Horizontal,true), that Auto alignment for hidden items does work in...
Replies
Views
No response in a month, so i assume problem is fixed and was related to Screensaver settings. Setting to No Bug.
No response in a month, so i assume problem is fixed and was related to Screensaver settings. Setting to No Bug.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description If you got a program description that is more then the field could handle it will start to...
Replies
Views
I can only assume from the lack of comments that others do not see the same problem. I certainly don't. Best wishes, Mark
I can only assume from the lack of comments that others do not see the same problem. I certainly don't. Best wishes, Mark
Smooth jumping in time, not possible when video is playing By repeatedly(2-3 press per second) pressing UP button in remote...
Replies
Views
It was an upgrade
It was an upgrade
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom