MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (13 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
Yeah it's very bugged. Even when doing it using the method described by x4mer, it sometimes requires a few attempts to drag the tabs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23684 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
Right! It seems that Windows 7 set font size to 125% by default cause I dont remember changing it.
Right! It seems that Windows 7 set font size to 125% by default cause I dont remember changing it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Seven x64 - Latest/NoBeta always CPU Type: DualCore...
Replies
Views
AW: Some transponders don't work in MediaPortal, but in other programs I've found out that the programs on these transponders don't work in Windows MediaCenter, only in the software provided by the receiver manufacturer. I'll contact the hotline of the manufacturer. Hopefully it will be more helpful than my last call there.
AW: Some transponders don't work in MediaPortal, but in other programs I've found out that the programs on these transponders...
I've set up MediaPortal on Windows 7, it's working, and I like it far more than the pre-installed Windows MediaCenter. I've found...
Replies
Views
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
Weird, pretty sure it only works with Mod8Psk for me.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win7 64-bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo 2.6Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
after patch and clean install I have reinstall all aplications and mysql also. use your files from patch no m...d, but still same problem cannot find all chanels from BA 19,2 before i can find 1100chanel from AA and BA at same time now around 200 :growl: here are the logs what i have found. GenericBDAS can not find anywhere.
after patch and clean install I have reinstall all aplications and mysql also. use your files from patch no m...d, but still...
MediaPortal Version: V 1.1 Beta SVN 30.11.2009 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win XP Pro SP3 full update CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Today is a bad day to try and sort out HTPC after too much wine last night.... I am not mad but I am stupid :ooops: Damn those large fonts. Not tried but I am fairly sure it is not showing because I increased the DPI to 120 It was actually the non-custom one I was trying to de-cypher. I was trying to figure out what the []s...
Today is a bad day to try and sort out HTPC after too much wine last night.... I am not mad but I am stupid :ooops: Damn those...
Tiny thing but did just take me 5 mins to figure it out... TV-Server/Configuration/Recording - MediaPortal Manual Documentation...
Replies
Views
Same here. But a complete install under WinXP SP3.
Same here. But a complete install under WinXP SP3.
I've tried installing the Beta 1.1 23491 version several times on Vista in client-only mode. Unfortunately I can't make any...
Replies
Views
seems to be some sort of db mess... cleaned up the db, now it works as expectet, have no clue how i messed up the db, cause haven't done anything unusual... sorry...
seems to be some sort of db mess... cleaned up the db, now it works as expectet, have no clue how i messed up the db, cause haven't...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 250 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: HEAD ver 24026 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp3 with all relevant sp CPU Type: quad HDD: 360GB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: gigabyte Video Card: nvidia 8800GT Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: onboard Sound Card Driver: default MPEG2 Video Codec: k-lite codec...
MediaPortal Version: HEAD ver 24026 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp3 with all relevant sp CPU Type: quad HDD...
MediaPortal Version: HEAD ver 24026 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp3 with all relevant sp CPU Type: quad HDD...
Replies
Views
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the folder. But recording does not work at this location, and the folder actually gets deleted when I try to record. I tried again at C:\Recordings, and the same thing happened. I changed it back to the default...
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the...
I tried changing the recording folder to D:\Recordings for all cards. I made sure that the SYSTEM account had full control of the...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed in latest public SVN Simone
Should be fixed in latest public SVN Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Q6600 @ 3ghz HDD: SATAII 320GB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz HDD: WD 500 Gb Memory: 4 Gb Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-SH2 Video Card: builtin ATI Radeon HD3200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 6.14.10 Sound Card: builtin Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blueskin Wide Windows Version: XP+SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon BE-2400 Dual Core 2.3GHz...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the heads up, micmanm, and for the fix morpheus_xx. Should be fixed in next public release, as fix was implemented at SVN 23686.
Thanks for the heads up, micmanm, and for the fix morpheus_xx. Should be fixed in next public release, as fix was implemented...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta SVN 23652 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP1 CPU Type: Intel Q8200...
Replies
Views
This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse! I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and it keeps shutting down my HTPC when I'm working away on other stuff... I've been trying to find the Client Pluggin to see if that will help. I really didn't want to do yet another MP reinstall this...
This suggestion is SOO much easier than a re-install! Thank you Tobse! I've just set up powerscheduler for the first time, and...
In mediaportal setup/Plugins I can´t find the Power scheduler client plugin. I want to configure in order to Only allow standby...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in future I'll remember how it works and just reorder the channels in the All Channels tab and not waste any time doing so in the Channels tab, but if I forget maybe I'll remember this workaround in time to save me some effort :)
Thanks for the tip. Hopefully in future I'll remember how it works and just reorder the channels in the All Channels tab and not...
I don't know if this qualifies as a bug or is intentional, but I found it quite confusing! After reordering the channels to my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I commited a fix for this yesterday. There was a bug in the configuration program. The changed files will be available in the next SVN snapshot. Please test it once it's available and report back. Thanks Maschine
Hi, I commited a fix for this yesterday. There was a bug in the configuration program. The changed files will be available in the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e HDD: 1tb wd Memory: 3gb Motherboard: gigabyte 780g chipset Video Card: ati 3200hd Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.9 Sound Card: realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: hauppauge nova s2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
Replies
Views
Hi, don`t believe that since several test tools like this System Power and Performance Test Suite Hibernate Test or PassMark Sleeper - Hibernate and sleep state testing software are working fine. Bios specs: Suspend Mode = Auto ( already tried Force S3, S4 etc) Repost Video on S3 Resume = No ACPI 2.0 support =...
Hi, don`t believe that since several test tools like this System Power and Performance Test Suite Hibernate Test or...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: beta 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 64, Sp1 CPU Type: Intel Quad...
Replies
Views
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin TvPlugin.TvFullScreen is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File: TvPlugin.dll) Plugin Manager: Plugin MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFullscreen is incompatible with the current MediaPortal version! (File...
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin...
If I choose in the volume settings under control the master control I get two errors: Plugin Manager: Plugin...
Replies
Views
Okay thanx, I think I move back then to mp 1.02
Okay thanx, I think I move back then to mp 1.02
I do not see radio internet streams anymore? It has disapppeared from the configuraition menu?
Replies
Views
0002461: Chinese users cannot run Configuration.exe - MediaPortal Bugtracker Simone
0002461: Chinese users cannot run Configuration.exe - MediaPortal Bugtracker Simone
i new install windows 7 x64, config cannot open,tv server is ok 描述: Stopped working 問題簽章: 問題事件名稱: CLR20r3 問題簽章 01...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom