aMPed (3 Viewers)

Discuss the aMPed skin here
Yes, to remove the time in Big Icon List layout in Recorded TV: Open common.facade.recordings.xml in your ' ...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\aMPed' folder Go to the "album view listcontrol" section Add a line "<textvisible2>no</textvisible2>" So the control should look like this: <control Style="Album">...
Yes, to remove the time in Big Icon List layout in Recorded TV: Open common.facade.recordings.xml in your ' ...\Team...
I have just started using MP and aMPed. I appreciate that each of the screens follow roughly the same layout however is it possible...
Replies
Views
Yes, that works fine! Thank you. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Yes, that works fine! Thank you. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Wow! What a wonderfully-legible skin! I love it! I have used Windows Media Center for several years, but one of the reasons that...
Replies
Views
I confirm: two-colour means part of the program is scheduled to record.
I confirm: two-colour means part of the program is scheduled to record.
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre with the aMPed skin, on 32-bit Vista. This morning I displayed the radio EPG in order to schedule a couple...
Replies
Views
aMPed 3.6.0 should work in MP 1.5.0. There are no required skin changes for MP 1.5.0 and AFAIK the skin version number will not be bumped. However I haven't had time yet to test it myself. Maybe someone who has installed the MP 1.5.0 pre-release can verify that?
aMPed 3.6.0 should work in MP 1.5.0. There are no required skin changes for MP 1.5.0 and AFAIK the skin version number will not be...
Is the latest version of aMPed ( 3.6, I think?) compatible with the pre-release of MP 1.5? Thanks.
Replies
Views
:( Will do. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
:( Will do. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre, aMPed 3.6.2, on 32-bit Vista. If I go to the "Scheduled Recordings" panel, select "sort by date", and...
Replies
Views
Please provide more info: Have you run MediaPortal at least once before attempting to install aMPed? Which OS are you using and what language is that OS? In which folder is MediaPortal installed to?
Please provide more info: Have you run MediaPortal at least once before attempting to install aMPed? Which OS are you using and...
I installed twice the media portal, and when I try to install the exe for AMped, I directly see this message : Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
If you haven't checked it out yet, see aMPed in our new MP Downloads Repository ! Now you can vote on your favorite listings, mark the ones you have installed, add or comment on reviews and even view your own page (My Installs link if you are logged in to forum) to list all your installed extensions. So please add your votes and...
If you haven't checked it out yet, see aMPed in our new MP Downloads Repository ! Now you can vote on your favorite listings...
If you haven't checked it out yet, see aMPed in our new MP Downloads Repository ! Now you can vote on your favorite listings...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much Dadeo, it worked with FFFFFFFF :)
Thank you very much Dadeo, it worked with FFFFFFFF :)
Sorry if this has been answered before, but I made a couple of forum searches and could not find a solution: what should I change...
Replies
Views
thanks i'll install soon ;)
thanks i'll install soon ;)
Hi, maybe someone else already asked, there are plans for aMped on Mp 1.4 ? could it be that i can use the the 3.5.1 just...
Replies
Views
Hi toricred - Yeah it has never been easy to access those arrow buttons via remote. IIRC the fwd/rev buttons for most remotes are set by default to change the time period. If not set for your mreote, you can program one using the actions "Increase Timeblock' or 'Decrease Timeblock' when in the TVGuide window. I usually change Skip and...
Hi toricred - Yeah it has never been easy to access those arrow buttons via remote. IIRC the fwd/rev buttons for most remotes are...
Is there a way to change the guide to show columns of 30 minutes instead of 15? Also could it display 6 columns?
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply. Hope this feature can be added some day.
Thanks for your reply. Hope this feature can be added some day.
I'm not sure whether this is the right forum to post in, because this request relates to a combination of aMPed and MyFilms...
Replies
Views
revaMPed supports 3 levels of sub-menus in addition to the main menu, but only 7 items per menu. You can edit or move any items on any level, but not add more. That's a total of 49 items just using one sub-level, or 343 if you use 2 sub levels. It's hard to fit more than 7 items on the window nicely and still support large fonts. I...
revaMPed supports 3 levels of sub-menus in addition to the main menu, but only 7 items per menu. You can edit or move any items on...
I read online that MP supposedly has better support for anime than XBMC does and I'm willing to give it a try, but at the same...
Replies
Views
Hi TLD, yes MP1 will migrate to Git soon. I don't have plans to switch aMPed yet, and it won't be affected by the MP1 switch. So you can keep updating via aMPed SVN as you have been. I'll surely give you all notice if it does change ;)
Hi TLD, yes MP1 will migrate to Git soon. I don't have plans to switch aMPed yet, and it won't be affected by the MP1 switch. So...
"we will migrate the MP1 project from SVN to Git." Will this have any effect on using aMPed skin SVN.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply Dadeo, I'll try that mod after I setup aMPed for my needs....Think it's going to take a while, This skin runs pretty deep :-) Thanks again....
Thanks for the quick reply Dadeo, I'll try that mod after I setup aMPed for my needs....Think it's going to take a while, This skin...
I'm trying out this (very) nice skin with mp1.3a for the first time, Great plugin support btw. One thing I'm not keen on is the...
Replies
Views
Thanks Chuck - committed to SVN now, will be included in next MPEI release.
Thanks Chuck - committed to SVN now, will be included in next MPEI release.
Win7 MP 1.4 aMPed 3.6 SuperaMPed 16:9 SuperBlue There an overlap issue in the bottom labels of the IMDB+ Scraper Options screen...
Replies
Views
Hi edbull - when you say 'the default home screen' do you mean 'classic' home or 'basic home'? (see http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/14_Using_MediaPortal/01_Basics/02_Home_Screen) There are two different home screens in MP (don't ask why LOL) and you select which one you want to view in MP Config (see...
Hi edbull - when you say 'the default home screen' do you mean 'classic' home or 'basic home'? (see...
Hi probably a newbie question but i have dived in to use the editor to make my custom menu and have saved changes as a profile. if...
Replies
Views
aMPed 3.6.2 already supports most of the new features of MyFIlms 6.1.0 (recently released) since they were available in Testmode in MyFilms 6.0.3. However, the final release of v6.1.0 adds support for certification logos by country. If you grab certification data for your country MyFilms can now display the correct certification logo...
aMPed 3.6.2 already supports most of the new features of MyFIlms 6.1.0 (recently released) since they were available in Testmode in...
aMPed 3.6.2 already supports most of the new features of MyFIlms 6.1.0 (recently released) since they were available in Testmode in...
Replies
Views
Fanart does not display as background in coverflow (or filmstrip) layout when you select 'Fanart' layout style in aMPedConfig (Layouts tab) because the 'scaled' fanart doesn't fit the full screen. It will display when you press the right arrow for details, or of course in the MyFilms Details window, as in your screenshot. IF you want...
Fanart does not display as background in coverflow (or filmstrip) layout when you select 'Fanart' layout style in aMPedConfig...
My fanart is not showed in the background of the main screen of MyFilms.
Replies
Views
Thank you very much! :)
Thank you very much! :)
As the title states, I cannot see any episode preview using MP-TVSeries and aMPed. I see a fanart related to the series instead, I...
Replies
Views
No worries, replied in test conversation - seems both issues resolved now with latest test release. :D
No worries, replied in test conversation - seems both issues resolved now with latest test release. :D
the text is all to the left, can the dates\times be moved to the right to make the programs more readable. revamped, Forest theme...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was using for years StreamedMP and I think now I prefer by large aMPed. I have a couple of problems, though. In recording TV, I record every day programs with the same name. For instance, lets' say I record "NEWS" every day. The problem is when I see the several recordings I have of this program, I can't see the information...
Hi, I was using for years StreamedMP and I think now I prefer by large aMPed. I have a couple of problems, though. In recording TV...
Hi, I was using for years StreamedMP and I think now I prefer by large aMPed. I have a couple of problems, though. In recording TV...
Replies
Views
thx IanJ - Now that would be awesome!!! aMPed is designed particularly to be customized, so almost everything is done using styles, and common windows (even the backdrops and overlays) When you look at a specific skin xml you may find it quite 'slim' and that's why. You can almost turn aMPed into a new skin just by copying the...
thx IanJ - Now that would be awesome!!! aMPed is designed particularly to be customized, so almost everything is done using...
Hi all, Been using Maya/MayaHD for years......but now I've jumped shipped......to AMPed. I'm very picky and it's with pleasure...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom