aMPed (7 Viewers)

Discuss the aMPed skin here
aha I see . Sorry. tks once again.
aha I see . Sorry. tks once again.
Many menu strings on this skin have original english names, such as : watch,system , games etc.... Can this be changed to our...
Replies
Views
aMPed 3.3.1 is now released. I updated the first post in the main thread with details. So please post feedback there. Thanks.
aMPed 3.3.1 is now released. I updated the first post in the main thread with details. So please post feedback there. Thanks.
aMPed 3.3.1 for 1.2.0 RC is almost ready. I have added most of the changes to SVN now. In addition to the fixes for issues...
Replies
Views
Hi TLD, yes MP1 will migrate to Git soon. I don't have plans to switch aMPed yet, and it won't be affected by the MP1 switch. So you can keep updating via aMPed SVN as you have been. I'll surely give you all notice if it does change ;)
Hi TLD, yes MP1 will migrate to Git soon. I don't have plans to switch aMPed yet, and it won't be affected by the MP1 switch. So...
"we will migrate the MP1 project from SVN to Git." Will this have any effect on using aMPed skin SVN.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 game menu aMPed (1 Viewer) DE
tks will take a look.
tks will take a look.
When this skin is installed there's a menu called "game menu" However I can't find any information on how to use this menu...
Replies
Views
Hi all: I have uploaded the installer and started a new thread for aMPed 3.3 beta TLD - Hey it only took a month since you first posted! :P (Yeah I said a few days a couple weeks ago :ooops:) Re: HTPC Info, well as I said before if I would like to add it, if I can ever get it to work on my system!! It's kinda hard to skin...
Hi all: I have uploaded the installer and started a new thread for aMPed 3.3 beta TLD - Hey it only took a month since you...
Now that MP 1.2 Beta is out and there are a lot of changes can we get an updated aMPed Dadeo.
Replies
Views
Re: AW: aMPed 3.2 - mega-aMPed! Hi briegel - Did you see the recent bug report on this issue? - 0003574: Navigation issue in (Big) Icon Layout hides items from user - MediaPortal Bugtracker I think it is the same thing you described isn't it? I think I was just stupid! As infinite.loop pointed out it is very easy to miss it...
Re: AW: aMPed 3.2 - mega-aMPed! Hi briegel - Did you see the recent bug report on this issue? - 0003574: Navigation issue in...
aMPed - the skin you practically design yourself! Ver 3.2 for MP 1.1.0 - mega-aMPed - Released Sep 8, 2010...
Replies
Views
AW: MyFilms 4.9.4 Testing I changed the config and now it works great! I think the bug was me this time. ;) Thank you for helping.
AW: MyFilms 4.9.4 Testing I changed the config and now it works great! I think the bug was me this time. ;) Thank you for helping.
Im trying ur skin, but I get this u see in the attached picture Is it the problem u described in the Myfilms forum? Is it solved...
Replies
Views
I just wanted to create a thread to keep track of all the updates to plugins and let you know which ones I have tested and are supported in aMPed. Please be aware that if you install other skins as well as aMPed, some skins now include versions of plugins as part of their installation that may not be supported by aMPed (such as...
I just wanted to create a thread to keep track of all the updates to plugins and let you know which ones I have tested and are...
I just wanted to create a thread to keep track of all the updates to plugins and let you know which ones I have tested and are...
Replies
Views
Hi Dadeo, an icon would be cool, maybe something simple - visible when watched, unvisible otherwise. What about just a simple checkmark? And also an configurable (via theme editor) value for the played color would be a nice feature - this saves oneself this nerving xml editing ;) Thanks & Regards, moh
Hi Dadeo, an icon would be cool, maybe something simple - visible when watched, unvisible otherwise. What about just a simple...
Hi, a small question: By default all videos in the MyVideo section (viewmode: list) are white. After start watching an item...
Replies
Views
Please provide more info: Have you run MediaPortal at least once before attempting to install aMPed? Which OS are you using and what language is that OS? In which folder is MediaPortal installed to?
Please provide more info: Have you run MediaPortal at least once before attempting to install aMPed? Which OS are you using and...
I installed twice the media portal, and when I try to install the exe for AMped, I directly see this message : Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
If you haven't checked it out yet, see aMPed in our new MP Downloads Repository ! Now you can vote on your favorite listings, mark the ones you have installed, add or comment on reviews and even view your own page (My Installs link if you are logged in to forum) to list all your installed extensions. So please add your votes and...
If you haven't checked it out yet, see aMPed in our new MP Downloads Repository ! Now you can vote on your favorite listings...
If you haven't checked it out yet, see aMPed in our new MP Downloads Repository ! Now you can vote on your favorite listings...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 aMPed 3.2 Testing DE
Hey Chuck, I can't reproduce the double print - screenshot? Can you give me the exact steps and aMPed Config options to reproduce? Does it happen always or only some cases etc etc. I double checked the xml, there is only one image control, so we will need to investigate, alas!
Hey Chuck, I can't reproduce the double print - screenshot? Can you give me the exact steps and aMPed Config options to reproduce...
Hi all: I am about to load aMped 3.2 to SVN for testing. aMPed 3.2 requires MP 1.1.0 RC4 or later. Anyone who wishes to help...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, yes, there is just not enough room to get all the menu items in using 18pt. I reported the problem to offbyone (author of Online Videos) and he said he noticed the problem when creating the skin files for Blue3 (4x3) and plans to fix it in the next version of Online Videos by moving more options to a context menu. As a...
Hi guys, yes, there is just not enough room to get all the menu items in using 18pt. I reported the problem to offbyone (author of...
if you use online videos with this skin and with 18pt font, you can't see the left menu item for adding sites (in italian is...
Replies
Views
Warning! I am about to load aMPed 3.2 to SVN for testing. So don't update from SVN, or at least make a backup if you do. NOTE: aMPed 3.2 requires MP 1.1.0 RC4 or later Anyone who wishes to try out the new version can sign up as a tester and get full instructions to update, install and test the new version. See the new...
Warning! I am about to load aMPed 3.2 to SVN for testing. So don't update from SVN, or at least make a backup if you do...
Released Jan 21, 2010 With aMPed 3.1 you practically design the skin yourself! Select your style, font size, theme, backdrops...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Beautiful skin, cant wait to try Monochrome out.
Beautiful skin, cant wait to try Monochrome out.
I am working on aMPed 3.2 which will support the new skin features of MP 1.1.0. So I thought it was a good time to get some...
Replies
Views
It does seem to be plugin related in my case, just changed to MySleepControl plugin and same remote settings work fine in RC2.
It does seem to be plugin related in my case, just changed to MySleepControl plugin and same remote settings work fine in RC2.
Posting here just in case this may be skin related. If I use the play button on home screen to start random music using the...
Replies
Views
OK, we found the issue in RC2, and it has already been fixed - see Issue 2625 in MP Changelog. Fix will be included in MP 1.1.0 RC3.
OK, we found the issue in RC2, and it has already been fixed - see Issue 2625 in MP Changelog. Fix will be included in MP 1.1.0 RC3.
For those of you testing RC2, I am having issues with animations and visibility conditions. These issues affect: BasicHome if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 aMPed 3.1 Testing DE
First, thanks to marcsulf and towosa for testing 4TR. It appears to be working fine in aMPed now, apart from a few minor issues with the plugin itself, which also apply to Blue3 skin. Now I am adding new MP 1.1.0 skin features, I really need some more testers for TV and Radio using MP 1.1.0 RC1 (soon RC2). Any volunteers? Anyone...
First, thanks to marcsulf and towosa for testing 4TR. It appears to be working fine in aMPed now, apart from a few minor issues...
Hi all, Merry Christmas to everyone! I was trying to get aMPed 3.1 ready for you to play with over the holidays, but didn't quite...
Replies
Views
Re: Fanart handler version 1.3 NP 1.7 was just released as well, although I don't think the auto update file in MPEI has changed yet. However, it should work fine too, no skin changes since 1.3.
Re: Fanart handler version 1.3 NP 1.7 was just released as well, although I don't think the auto update file in MPEI has changed...
Has anyone tried using fanart handler version 1.3 with Amped. When I use it I get no display of my music fanart. To install it I...
Replies
Views
Re: aMPed 3.0 (4:3) - revaMPed! Is there any progress on the aMPed skin files for 4TR (For the Record)? I really love this skin, but as a 4TR user, I can't get the full functionality from it without 4TR skins.
Re: aMPed 3.0 (4:3) - revaMPed! Is there any progress on the aMPed skin files for 4TR (For the Record)? I really love this...
Now that we have our own forum for aMPed, I have moved all the posts for version 3.0 here to keep the threads nice and clean :D
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4:3 skin ::: aMPed 2.0 final (1 Viewer) DE
aMPed 3.0 is now released, at last! Please post anything regarding 3.0 in the new aMPed 3.0 thread
aMPed 3.0 is now released, at last! Please post anything regarding 3.0 in the new aMPed 3.0 thread
aMPed is a 4:3 skin for MediaPortal. aMPed has started its life because on smaller 4:3 screens larger fonts were needed for...
Replies
Views
whoops sorry. I guess I need to reivse the guide a bit. this should work 1) have tortoise svn installed 2) create a folder where you wish to download amped svn 3) right click that folder choose svn checkout 4) paste this url in the url of repository field "http://amped.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/" 5) let it download. It should not be...
whoops sorry. I guess I need to reivse the guide a bit. this should work 1) have tortoise svn installed 2) create a folder where...
Skinning for aMPed is a lot of work and since there are just 2 developers on this skin project actively contributing we can use all...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom