Archive (8 Viewers)

Done :)
Attached a new DVB-C tuning details xml for KufNet TV and Radio... NEW VERSION BELOW #5...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IPTV for Norwegian provider Telenor (4 Viewers) DE
OK, I'll do :) Regards, PK
OK, I'll do :) Regards, PK
Hi All! The Norwegian ISP Telenor offers IPTV to their customers. This is NOT a free service and you need to subscribe to be able...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG for Croatia DE
Hi! What needs to be done so this grabber gets included into SVN?
Hi! What needs to be done so this grabber gets included into SVN?
Hello, I finally setup all of MP, made an image and not touching anything else from now on, just enjoying my movies and tv. :)...
Replies
Views
Done. I checked three files picked at random, and they were OK :)
Done. I checked three files picked at random, and they were OK :)
I see we have a couple already but full details of recent and upcoming changes http://www.ukfree.tv/fullstory.php?storyid=1107052073
Replies
Views
hello.... i agree on this one too.... heve beensearching for days how to get my channels working.... and i came to this thread and i found out that the caiway list used in mp is not correct.. changed frequency and stuff and now my tv is working properly..
hello.... i agree on this one too.... heve beensearching for days how to get my channels working.... and i came to this thread...
I did a new install of W7, installed MP after that and did a complete new channelscan with the Caiway (Netherlands) file...
Replies
Views
Old one can be replaced.
Old one can be replaced.
Hi, don't know if this is the right forum, but I installed the modded DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter and use it to watch the...
Replies
Views
Re: Update:[Switzerland] DVB-C Tuning Parameters for interGGA-GGAPratteln-EBM (Basell added to SVN
Re: Update:[Switzerland] DVB-C Tuning Parameters for interGGA-GGAPratteln-EBM (Basell added to SVN
This is a new DVB-C tuning parameter file for interGGA, GGA Pratteln and EBM, which all use the same parameters. Its included in...
Replies
Views
Updated grabber passed the tests with only warnings (discarded program listings).:thx: It was committed in SVN 25069.
Updated grabber passed the tests with only warnings (discarded program listings).:thx: It was committed in SVN 25069.
I'd like some channels to be added to 1-www_tvgids_nl.xml <Channel id="discoveryscience.co.uk" siteId="306" /> <Channel...
Replies
Views
One important thing tho, if you delete all channels all (recording) schedules will be deleted as well, export them first!
One important thing tho, if you delete all channels all (recording) schedules will be deleted as well, export them first!
Hi Gents, Attached the updated transponderlist for ziggo 9003 (zwolle area) greetz Pascal
Replies
Views
commited to svn Simone
commited to svn Simone
Can some one use this ? requested format in zip file
Replies
Views
This has been committed to the 1.2.3 tuning details update branch, and will be in 1.2.3 and subsequent releases.
This has been committed to the 1.2.3 tuning details update branch, and will be in 1.2.3 and subsequent releases.
Please find attached an updated Tuning Parameters file for the Sandy Heath DTT/DVB-T transmitter in the UK. This file includes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Approved] UK - Durris DE
Pushed in the branch BUG-3781-Update_tuning_details_and_EPG_grabbers_for_1.2.2 :)
Pushed in the branch BUG-3781-Update_tuning_details_and_EPG_grabbers_for_1.2.2 :)
We've just done through our digital switchover here in the North East of Scotland, so this should be the final tuning parameters...
Replies
Views
Normally i need to check the files for adding, maybe i forgot it, but will fix it and delete hungarian.all.xml also. :D
Normally i need to check the files for adding, maybe i forgot it, but will fix it and delete hungarian.all.xml also. :D
Hungarian DVB-T tunningdetails
Replies
Views
Great, thank you!
Great, thank you!
After I made a fresh install of my System yesterday I dated the tuning details for Braunschweig up. Strange is that MP still...
Replies
Views
A new transponder was added at 522000 with the channel FUEL TV. I'm also missing Mezzo Live HD and Ginx TV which should be...
Replies
Views
Hi rechner, sorry. I wasn't very detailed. My target was to download more than 7 days. I changed the param you mentioned and set WebEPG so download 14 days. But then I got an error until I changed the offset param. Unfortunately I'm not at home and can't reproduce the error. I'll do that when I'm back a
Hi rechner, sorry. I wasn't very detailed. My target was to download more than 7 days. I changed the param you mentioned and...
Hi, i have optimized then tvtody.de-grabber. Also I have updated the channel-list. Have fun
Replies
Views
don't know why, but the MSI DIgiVox mini VIII can't find these channels... setting the "bandwith=8" makes the MSI find all DVB-T channels...
don't know why, but the MSI DIgiVox mini VIII can't find these channels... setting the "bandwith=8" makes the MSI find all DVB-T...
Hi, today the tuning parameters for Germany, Nürnberg changed: <country name="Germany - Nürnberg" offset="125"> <carrier...
Replies
Views
Although this is in master, it was committed after the 1.3.0 build was made. Building a new candidate would require a lot of testing to ensure nothing goes wrong, so unfortunately this tuning detail fix is not going to be in 1.3.0, but will be in the next release.
Although this is in master, it was committed after the 1.3.0 build was made. Building a new candidate would require a lot of...
Updated DVBC tuning details for Norway, provider GET. Please replace existing file (Norway.GET-Oslo.xml) with this one...
Replies
Views
Hello all, an updated grabber for pathfinder.gr can be found here (in post nr. 14) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-epg-grabbers-tuningdetails-296/alternative-webepg-grabber-greece-57684/index2.html. It is essentially arion_p's grabber but with more channels (from the Nova pack mainly). A big thanks to arion_p...
Hello all, an updated grabber for pathfinder.gr can be found here (in post nr. 14)...
Recently the site used by the only Greek epg grabber (www.in.gr) has changed it's layout and the grabber has stopped working. Here...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blackhill updates DE
updated xml with C46 (674.0MHz), C43 (650.0MHz), C40 (626.0MHz), C41+ (634.2MHz), C44 (658.0MHz) and C47 (682.0MHz) all channels are current and correct at date of posting
updated xml with C46 (674.0MHz), C43 (650.0MHz), C40 (626.0MHz), C41+ (634.2MHz), C44 (658.0MHz) and C47 (682.0MHz) all channels...
After finding my BBCA mux went AWOL this week, I decided to look into it, and found that it had changed. Updated to new frequency...
Replies
Views
Yes I will, does it also define CI/CA handling for the various encryption systems, like Conax?
Yes I will, does it also define CI/CA handling for the various encryption systems, like Conax?
I'd like to try some programming against the above mentioned card (with CI/CA module), where can I download the Application...
Replies
Views
sry... forgot the attachment... added it to my previous post. have fun (and please tell if it's "optimized" ;) )
sry... forgot the attachment... added it to my previous post. have fun (and please tell if it's "optimized" ;) )
Hi, At the time the tvtoday-grabber was not working I updated the tvinfo.de grabber this way: I changed the #DESCRIPTION tag...
Replies
Views
Committed :)
Added 2 new Transponder Frequencies. Note: I'm the maintainer/updater of this file since the beginning.
Replies
Views
Re: AW: [Germany] Tuningdetails DVB-IP Germany Hansenet / Alice confirmed. works like a charm. I´m totaly hooked on that. for me, that is as big as RC3 That should be the greatest news for all MP Users with Alice as internet provider.
Re: AW: [Germany] Tuningdetails DVB-IP Germany Hansenet / Alice confirmed. works like a charm. I´m totaly hooked on that. for...
Hi there, i´ve updated the tuningdetails for German DVP-IP by Hansenet / Alice New channels: Das Erste HD ZDF HD Arte HD...
Replies
Views
Thanks, but it's just a dirty little program. Nothing fancy. I've just posted a more advanced/nicer one for JSTV here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/electronic-program-guide-67/jstv1-2-jstv-co-uk-grabber-56478/#post391739
Thanks, but it's just a dirty little program. Nothing fancy. I've just posted a more advanced/nicer one for JSTV here...
Which is the best source for ITV HD? Anyway, here is my grabber for the weekly ITV HD listing on the freesat.co.uk website...
Replies
Views
LÖYTYI!! The file is located at: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\v3.0\TuningParameters\dvbc I recommend that developers do a xml file just like at Terrestrial side "All regions" for the cable and satellite too... It´s easier to find operators configurations. :) I know it takes a long time to scan but still, it...
LÖYTYI!! The file is located at: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\SlimTVCore\v3.0\TuningParameters\dvbc I recommend that...
Elisan kaapeliverkko: Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Riihimäki. t. Risto
Replies
Views
In the xml file, change sbs.net or add <Channel id="6eren" siteId="6%B4eren" /> C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\WebEPG\grabbers\DK\www_ahot_dk.xml
In the xml file, change sbs.net or add <Channel id="6eren" siteId="6%B4eren" /> C:\Program Files\Team...
Please add this entry to www_dr_dk.xml: <Channel id="6eren.dk" siteId="snt" /> br Michael
Replies
Views
And here is a complete set for all UPC regions in the netherlands
And here is a complete set for all UPC regions in the netherlands
Hi all, Since 13-04-2013 the Dutch TV provider changed the signal for the basic channels. They are now UNencripted and available...
Replies
Views
Based on above I am marking this as rejected. If someone can fix it then please resubmit in a new thread
Based on above I am marking this as rejected. If someone can fix it then please resubmit in a new thread
Hello all I made a little change to the standard grabber xml for tvgids.nl. Now the extra info of more programs is working.
Replies
Views
Hi folks, please find attached tuning details for the Gold Coast in Queensland Australia. Supporting details can be found here...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom