Fanart Handler (13 Viewers)

Just a thought for de MP Devs: Is it wise to set screensaver on by default? People who don't want it don't even look in that tab. I didn't. (Might be me being stupid ofcourse. It's statistically possible...) Another way of looking at this: People who DO want the screensaver turned on, they check the settings and set it according...
Just a thought for de MP Devs: Is it wise to set screensaver on by default? People who don't want it don't even look in that...
Hi Cul8er, I am experiencing some weird looking things. When I leave the pc alone, cycling through the fanart (which looks...
Replies
Views
First of all I just love the Fanart Handler. It is a great utility and has saved me TONS of time manually downloaded artwork for artists in my music collection. My biggest problem right now is that I store my solo artists in a "lastname, firstname" format. I do this because I am rather picky about how artists should be sorted...
First of all I just love the Fanart Handler. It is a great utility and has saved me TONS of time manually downloaded artwork for...
First of all I just love the Fanart Handler. It is a great utility and has saved me TONS of time manually downloaded artwork for...
Replies
Views
AW: Backdrops from artist with "and" or "&" in the name i have "florence + the machine" in my mp DB. "florence + machine" exists at htbackdrops.com, but i don't get artwork shown. the fanarthandler DB has an entry for "florence the machine" the + seems to be the problem. i also startet an issue at fanart-handler - Project Hosting...
AW: Backdrops from artist with "and" or "&" in the name i have "florence + the machine" in my mp DB. "florence + machine" exists...
The Fanart handler works fine for me in every way (music, movies, series) but for one music artist: "Florence AND the Machine"...
Replies
Views
Getting these errors since new plugin update: and tons of these for ages: Hmm what is happening?
Getting these errors since new plugin update: and tons of these for ages: Hmm what is happening?
Replies
Views
Re: Does not show fanart in background when playing music I have updated my Maya skin to the latest stable version, and now it is working.
Re: Does not show fanart in background when playing music I have updated my Maya skin to the latest stable version, and now it is...
Hi Guys This have been working, but it is to be honest, quite some time since it was. When I select a folder (album), and...
Replies
Views
I'll try to cache this the same way as the backdrops within the plugin. cheers cul8er
I'll try to cache this the same way as the backdrops within the plugin. cheers cul8er
.... following on from thread about music artist thumb scraping That might explain some things.... Did not notice this being...
Replies
Views
Right after installing this version i get no longer artist fanart or random-pictures out of the music folder in the Radio-Times (0.6.3) Playing-Now Screen. Only the default MP picture ist shown: The music playing-now screen works like a charme. I use MP 1.2 and latest StreamedMP Skin. Any hints on this issue? Best...
Right after installing this version i get no longer artist fanart or random-pictures out of the music folder in the Radio-Times...
Right after installing this version i get no longer artist fanart or random-pictures out of the music folder in the Radio-Times...
Replies
Views
Actually there is a standalone .exe file that will extract the artist images from mp database and store them in the aritst directory as folder.jpg https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/app-copy-artwork-details-movie-folder-71649/index6.html#post527298...
Actually there is a standalone .exe file that will extract the artist images from mp database and store them in the aritst...
Hi there First, let me apologize if this is a stupid question :) I have been using MediaPortal for quite some time and have a...
Replies
Views
Hi, No. regards cul8er
Hi, No. regards cul8er
Hi, I just found this plugin and it's really great. There's only one think I'd like to know: Is there a way to change the...
Replies
Views
Thanks to the both of you for fixing this so fast.:thx:
Thanks to the both of you for fixing this so fast.:thx:
is something changed in the latest streamedmp or fanart handler concerning music videos plugin ? i have no fanart with my music...
Replies
Views
Thanks cul8er.
Thanks cul8er.
Sorry... I've upgraded today to FanartHandler 2.2.2 and last StreamedMP patch... No "Last Added" recordings or music in...
Replies
Views
Hi emphatic, Thank you for a great suggestion. best regards cul8er
Hi emphatic, Thank you for a great suggestion. best regards cul8er
Important About Version 2.2.2 (and later) The plugin has undergone alot of changes to make it MP 1.2 compatible. MP 1.2 contains...
Replies
Views
Re: Feature Request: Show name of Artist/Movie from Fanart Handler on Basic Home Scre Hi, Thanks for the suggestion. I have no current plans on adding this but will add it to the issue list for possible future enhancemants. best regards cul8er
Re: Feature Request: Show name of Artist/Movie from Fanart Handler on Basic Home Scre Hi, Thanks for the suggestion. I have no...
I have so many music artist and movie fan arts collected, that I sometimes do not know anymore, what artist or movie is shown in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks, I have now fixed this and it will be included in next official version. best regards cul8er
Hi, Thanks, I have now fixed this and it will be included in next official version. best regards cul8er
Hi, Since new version artist "AYU" doesnt get picked up. Manual search on htbackdrops does give the artist. Fanart version used...
Replies
Views
AW: Fanart Handler v2.2.2 (Beta) - FOR SKINNERS ONLY!!! Hi cul8er, did you check the pm I have sent you? Just asking because it might be worth to include it in next version? Thanks, Guzzi
AW: Fanart Handler v2.2.2 (Beta) - FOR SKINNERS ONLY!!! Hi cul8er, did you check the pm I have sent you? Just asking because it...
Hi, It is time for a new Fanart Handler Beta. THIS BETA IS ONLY FOR SKINNERS. If end users install this beta and your skin does...
Replies
Views
Hi dint10. Can you be a little more specific on what artist images are not being picked up? What is the artists name? Does the artist name show up in the "plugin configuration -> Music Fanart -> Fanart overview"? Some of the images you uploaded to htbackdrops did not meet the standards and got moved to the "Music Artist -> Other"...
Hi dint10. Can you be a little more specific on what artist images are not being picked up? What is the artists name? Does the...
Someone please help, I've followed all steps in these forums and still having issues trying to display new artist wallpapers as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fanart for MyVideos DE
AW: Re: Fanart for MyVideos thx for the info
AW: Re: Fanart for MyVideos thx for the info
I am not sure if i understand how it works for "MyVideos". Does Fanrt Handler look into the video database of MP or does it look...
Replies
Views
Hi there i need some help with the music section on the fanart handler. i can't get the album pictures (cover), just shows the 1 backdrop art when i "search". what could be the problem ? maybe bad id3 tag? best regards MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP-1.3.1.1865 Windows Version...
Hi there i need some help with the music section on the fanart handler. i can't get the album pictures (cover), just shows the 1...
Hi there i need some help with the music section on the fanart handler. i can't get the album pictures (cover), just shows the 1...
Replies
Views
AW: Fanart Handler Plugin v2.2.1 (and music fanart scraper) Could the Last Added feature be extended to MyVideos too? That would make it more perfect then ;)
AW: Fanart Handler Plugin v2.2.1 (and music fanart scraper) Could the Last Added feature be extended to MyVideos too? That would...
Introduction Fanart Handler is a plugin for MediaPortal (MP). The plugin basically supports; Search and download music artist...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the good work! :D The new features are really welcomed and something i've been wanting for a long time in skins! :) I tried to get the TVSeries Latest Media functions to work, but for some reason they do not work. Infoservice 1.6 functions for the same works fine though, I can only see empty labels when I try to use your...
Thanks for the good work! :D The new features are really welcomed and something i've been wanting for a long time in skins! :) I...
Hi, Thank you all for showing your appreciation after fanart handler got it's own subsection in this forum. I really appreciate...
Replies
Views
Hi, For more information on this, please read this post. best regards cul8er
Hi, For more information on this, please read this post. best regards cul8er
Hi, First congrats on making it to an own Topic/thread. !!!! So let me be the first to report a bug......:D As already...
Replies
Views
Congrats on the subforum! So well deserved for everything you have done! :) On another note, I was browsing the Project site and found the download for 2.2, is it out yet or is it on-its-way? :) Did not find any documentation for the "Latest Media" stuff so I guess it is not officially released yet.. ;) Edit: Actually found the...
Congrats on the subforum! So well deserved for everything you have done! :) On another note, I was browsing the Project site and...
Introduction Fanart Handler is a plugin for MediaPortal (MP). The plugin has two main purposes; Search and download music...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom