Feature Requests (6 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Subtitle downloader for MP2? (1 Viewer) DE
This thread might be the one to follow for a status update: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/discussion-find-and-download-subtitles.126875/ :)
This thread might be the one to follow for a status update...
First:Forum description says "Start an thread about a feature you would like to add to MediaPortal 2 here. Once the team agreed on...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
It would be nice if one can start MP2 with the same module. for example always TV first. There is already the parameter to start with the last channel in TV settings so it would be good if it we can configure that at the same place. One should be able to choose which module or last used module.
It would be nice if one can start MP2 with the same module. for example always TV first. There is already the parameter to start...
It would be nice if one can start MP2 with the same module. for example always TV first. There is already the parameter to start...
Replies
Views
@offbyone I still don't find the plugin in download section and the skill describes only MP1. Is it not fully compatible with MP2 yet?
@offbyone I still don't find the plugin in download section and the skill describes only MP1. Is it not fully compatible with MP2 yet?
Any plans for speech recognition for MP2. In MP1 i had a solution with WIFIRemote and Voxcommando, but development of wifiremote...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Speech Api DE
Hi all. This is probaly one of the wildest ideas here, but anyway. Coding knowledge is found from here. Microsoft Speech API - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms986944.aspx It just came to my mind, that what if TeamMediaportal Is worlds First And only MediaCenter that can use (MS SAPI SDK)...
Hi all. This is probaly one of the wildest ideas here, but anyway. Coding knowledge is found from here. Microsoft Speech API -...
Hi all. This is probaly one of the wildest ideas here, but anyway. Coding knowledge is found from here. Microsoft Speech API -...
Replies
Views
I would like to see #1 too.
I would like to see #1 too.
Hi! Today i've found time to play a little bit arond with MP2. I hope it is possible to realize these suggestions! 1. Is it...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
Thanks I'll give that a try. I keep telling myself "when you've finished the multiple MIAs rework you can take on something else". As with all personal projects I vastly overestimated the amount of hours it would take and vastly underestimated the amount of hours I would be able to spend doing it.
Thanks I'll give that a try. I keep telling myself "when you've finished the multiple MIAs rework you can take on something else"...
I can't see an option to set the interval of a schedule (once / every day at this time / every time on this channel etc). Am I just...
Replies
Views
One feature we loved with Windows 7 WMC was the simple but effective screensaver slideshow, that could be configured to display photos that had a particular star-rating from specific directories at random. The star-rating feature was particularly useful, and we trawled through many photo albums to apply star ratings to the photos we...
One feature we loved with Windows 7 WMC was the simple but effective screensaver slideshow, that could be configured to display...
One feature we loved with Windows 7 WMC was the simple but effective screensaver slideshow, that could be configured to display...
Replies
Views
As this is not a bug but rather a missing feature, I am moving this thread to the Feature Request section.
As this is not a bug but rather a missing feature, I am moving this thread to the Feature Request section.
First of all I wish a happy new year to all, I have tested MP2.1 prerelease with WMC skin, for watching live TV and making...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Showtimes Plugin DE
It worked perfectly until google showtime stopped their service. The MP1 plugin should also not work anymore unless another service is used. If you have any details about a working MP1 plugin offering cinema information it might be added by time. But please feel also free to motivate plugin developer to work out things for MP2.
It worked perfectly until google showtime stopped their service. The MP1 plugin should also not work anymore unless another service...
I see there is Cinema but this MP2 plugin seems dead and doesnt work with current version There also needs to be some real effort...
Replies
Views
This is a repost in feature requests as I originally submitted it as a bug but it is intended behaviour. Love the new MP2.1 Pre2. I've actually switched from MP1! The time slider doesn't appear for remote control commands, "play", "pause", "rewind", "fast forward", "skip forward", "skip back" etc. when watching live or recorded TV...
This is a repost in feature requests as I originally submitted it as a bug but it is intended behaviour. Love the new MP2.1 Pre2...
This is a repost in feature requests as I originally submitted it as a bug but it is intended behaviour. Love the new MP2.1 Pre2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to see the player info bar (at the bottom) while skipping (sec/min) in a recording - same functionality like in Mediportal 1. This is useful to have always the 'overview' over times (already watched/ remaining time). Would it be possible to implement that behaviour? Thanks and best regards Fab55
Hi, I would like to see the player info bar (at the bottom) while skipping (sec/min) in a recording - same functionality like in...
Hi, I would like to see the player info bar (at the bottom) while skipping (sec/min) in a recording - same functionality like in...
Replies
Views
@Lehmden It is about five years too late at this point for creating NFO's from the MovingPictures database. I am not seeing any issues with MP2 on imports from the NFO files, MP2 is getting data off of what is in the NFO. The issue comes down to a combination of bad NFO's ie. I, Frankenstein 2014 having an NFO for Frankenstein 2015...
@Lehmden It is about five years too late at this point for creating NFO's from the MovingPictures database. I am not seeing any...
I am working on an issue where a movie is not named the way I expect it to be named. It would be really great to be able to see the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I haven't actually tried how it looks with MP 2, but at least with MP 1 it's sometimes difficult to know if skipping to the next timeline marker moved to the correct position when using ComSkip. Since commercial detection is not perfect, sometimes it happens that I accidentally skip way too far forward and it kind of spoils...
Hi All, I haven't actually tried how it looks with MP 2, but at least with MP 1 it's sometimes difficult to know if skipping to...
Hi All, I haven't actually tried how it looks with MP 2, but at least with MP 1 it's sometimes difficult to know if skipping to...
Replies
Views
You can, in principle, use "Local Media Navigation" for this. This browsing bypasses the ML and does a on-the-fly media detection and metadata extraction. This is slower than reading DB of course. But it's not exactly what you want. You will need to register a media source, so your media is imported into ML. So a real solution is...
You can, in principle, use "Local Media Navigation" for this. This browsing bypasses the ML and does a on-the-fly media detection...
Hello i want to know if it's possible to set an shared folder on MP2 server but without use the database, and provide only acces...
Replies
Views
Next version of MP2 includes user management, so you can filter by items and user who is logged in.
Next version of MP2 includes user management, so you can filter by items and user who is logged in.
Hi :) I've been using MP-TVSeries for a while, and in MP2, I miss some functions, so I'd like to share with you. - Per serie...
Replies
Views
Just to be clear, MP2 is not based on MP1, but completely rewritten and an independent product. The developers are also different, so it’s probably better to not search for MP1 elements in MP2.
Just to be clear, MP2 is not based on MP1, but completely rewritten and an independent product. The developers are also different...
Hi, just switched from MP1 to MP2.2. I'm sad to not find the feature I used in MP1 allowing to adjust the screen surface (not the...
Replies
Views
MP1 had this wonderful feature where a programme starting at a future time could be selected and, in the context menu, instead of choosing to record the programme, you could set a reminder. Then, 3 minutes before the programme started, a pop-up would appear and tell you that the progamme was about to start and ask if you wanted to...
MP1 had this wonderful feature where a programme starting at a future time could be selected and, in the context menu, instead of...
Ah, I'll elaborate: Suppose it is now 18h45 and at 19h00 the News starts. I want to watch cartoon channel in the mean time, but I...
Replies
Views
Is it possible that MP2 will normaliz the volume level for each LiveTV channel? Some are very quiet, others extreme loud compared to the others. I know for MP1 is a plugin available for this job, but it would be great as a standard feature in MP2.
Is it possible that MP2 will normaliz the volume level for each LiveTV channel? Some are very quiet, others extreme loud compared...
Is it possible that MP2 will normaliz the volume level for each LiveTV channel? Some are very quiet, others extreme loud compared...
Replies
Views
As an extension of "resume video/audio" (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/audio-video-add-resume.117276/), it could be very nice to be able to resume a playlist. IE for an audio album saved as a playlist, to restart the last point stopped.
As an extension of "resume video/audio" (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/audio-video-add-resume.117276/), it could be...
Hi everyone, I submitted a long time ago the idea of a resumable playlist for MP2. I'd like to explain here my full idea to be...
Replies
Views
This is exactly what filtering is doing currently. It shows only the items of the single filter parameter in the current screen, the other are not visible. Grouping means that all parameters are considered and just grouped in the same screen, meaning no items are hidden. So everything works here as expected and in the same way as...
This is exactly what filtering is doing currently. It shows only the items of the single filter parameter in the current screen...
Why is the option to group items in lists called "Filter"? In all the other programs I use, "Filter" means to remove some of the...
Replies
Views
The TV Server configuration frontend is essentially the one from MP1, however, MP2 may offer different functionalities. Thumbnails are created through a different mechanism and these settings have no effect. @morpheus_xx : can such options be greyed out in the future? @Brownard : would we consider to implement 2x2 recording...
The TV Server configuration frontend is essentially the one from MP1, however, MP2 may offer different functionalities. Thumbnails...
In MP2 Spr. '16, I have 2 columns and 2 rows set in TV Configuration, Recording, Thumbs. However, I only get one large preview...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording Grid DE
Although it is not exactly this, we have now implemented the possibility to manually schedule recordings regardless of guide content.
Although it is not exactly this, we have now implemented the possibility to manually schedule recordings regardless of guide content.
Hi, I have only MP2 and it is great. Don't know anything about MP1. I wrote already about the grid but let me post this here too...
Replies
Views
Check out the tvwishlist plugin, that should do what you want. More powerful than tivos tvwishlist, I think it's being developed for mp2.
Check out the tvwishlist plugin, that should do what you want. More powerful than tivos tvwishlist, I think it's being developed...
I'm a BTV user that is trying to find a new Media / PVR solution. In comparing the solutions, and related to this topic, BTV...
Replies
Views
Very Thanks morpheus ...
Very Thanks morpheus ...
Hello, good morning from Spain. I have a question: Is there any plugin or addon to link my Google Drive account with 20TB of...
Replies
Views
I am not sure but it seems for me that the idea have some in common with the windows phone live tiles. Here some aspects of them: - The home screen is based on a grid - Apps can be placed on the grid - The owner can configure the size of the app tile (just a view sizes) - Some apps providing app specific information in a tile...
I am not sure but it seems for me that the idea have some in common with the windows phone live tiles. Here some aspects of them...
Hi. I was thinking about all the pros and cons about skin design and I'm wondering if we can make things totally different here...
Replies
Views
I think MP2 offers enough features to cover most points, it was never based on MP1 nor will be changed more into the direction to work like MP1. "Continue Watching", "Latest Added", "Unwatched" are available in home screen in the home content area, see here. It was also explained earlier in this thread. You can always filter by genre...
I think MP2 offers enough features to cover most points, it was never based on MP1 nor will be changed more into the direction to...
In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on a series you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Plugin for qobuz DE
A plugin for Qobuz would be nice. For more info see:http://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/ https://github.com/Qobuz/api-documentation
A plugin for Qobuz would be nice. For more info see:http://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/...
A plugin for Qobuz would be nice. For more info see:http://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/...
Replies
Views
Personally I would love it if I could use the Plex server I have installed on my NAS (it is by far the best server software I have tried) and use MP2 instead of the Plex frontend, which is mediocre.
Personally I would love it if I could use the Plex server I have installed on my NAS (it is by far the best server software I have...
Hi. Just to keep this written down anywhere... A Plex Plugin for MP2 Server could be great as MP2 server can be used by all Plex...
Replies
Views
That puts me in a very sad state... but if someone could recompile it (i do not have the necessary skills or even the free hard disc space to install all the things needed) and give me the dll I'd be happy to host the dll for everyone to download it who needs it (both for mp1 and mp2)
That puts me in a very sad state... but if someone could recompile it (i do not have the necessary skills or even the free hard...
Hi@all this might go out to the developer of the slimTV Plugin... anyways the following is the case: I have a TV Card with DVB-S2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom