Feature Requests (10 Viewers)

You are able to change the names of your genres. But it is right that you are limited to 7 genres.
You are able to change the names of your genres. But it is right that you are limited to 7 genres.
In MP1 we are limited to 7 pre-selected genres that can be assigned colors in the EPG (Documentary, Kids, Movies, Music, News...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Font Sizes DE
It's not so much a matter of man power, changing font sizes and creating a new theme can be done in 5 minutes. But the default-large theme is not created by me and not good from my point of view. Mosts texts are cropped, because too large.The feasible font size depends on space and design as Tim also mentioned.
It's not so much a matter of man power, changing font sizes and creating a new theme can be done in 5 minutes. But the...
Maybe there is a way to do this with MP2, but I have a 36" TV and the font size for the recorded programs and movies in my library...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the update. This was in no way a deal breaker and it sounds like I can do what I want through trakt so that sounds good.
Thanks for the update. This was in no way a deal breaker and it sounds like I can do what I want through trakt so that sounds good.
One thing that I would like to see is follw.it integration into the live TV service. The big thing I want out of it is to use this...
Replies
Views
I’ve no idea how to do that, i think it’s currently not possible and @morpheus_xx or somebody else need to answer this.
I’ve no idea how to do that, i think it’s currently not possible and @morpheus_xx or somebody else need to answer this.
See [no Bug] - No minimize icon in title bar when window is "always on top" I believe it's a bug, but you seem to think it's a...
Replies
Views
I have most of my movies in my collection with German and English audio tracks. However my wife's native language is Spanish. Therefore I add spanish subtitels to my mkv containers if available. I'd like to have an additional filter option "Subtitle language", that let people filter only by movies with preferred subtitle languages...
I have most of my movies in my collection with German and English audio tracks. However my wife's native language is Spanish...
I have most of my movies in my collection with German and English audio tracks. However my wife's native language is Spanish...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am one of the lucky guys who has the recuring problem, that after each bigger update many system configurations are reseted or worst totally currupted. F.ex. I am using the (K)N version of Windows, where the "Media Feature Pack für die N- und KN-Versionen" has to be installed, because mediaportal cannot work otherwise...
Hi, I am one of the lucky guys who has the recuring problem, that after each bigger update many system configurations are reseted...
Hi, I am one of the lucky guys who has the recuring problem, that after each bigger update many system configurations are reseted...
Replies
Views
I think, you are talking about WASAPI (Windows Audio Session API). It is already working for AUDIO. You can configure it in "Audio Player". Unfortunately there ar some bugs with HiRes Audiofiles. I hope, the issues will bew fixed soon.
I think, you are talking about WASAPI (Windows Audio Session API). It is already working for AUDIO. You can configure it in "Audio...
First thanks for the great work (y) MP2.1 works besides a few issues very well with me. Regarding the issues I want to test a bit...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to MP2. One glitch is still existing in the server plugin, you need to trigger the search manually. Normally it should run automatic but this did not work, at least not for me... Even without automatic...
Yes, it is, since a long time. I've used it for some years and still use it. Only the client plugin was not successfully ported to...
Hello, I am a long time user of Windows Media Center. I still use it even on Windows 10. This is getting more difficult with every...
Replies
Views
Does MP2 use the same method of real fast-forward (running the graph faster) at x2 or x4 playback? Just wondering if there is a technical limitation that does not allow a feature for smooth playback at (e.g.) x1.3, x1.5 or x1.8 etc, or is it a policy decision not to implement playback at in-between speeds?
Does MP2 use the same method of real fast-forward (running the graph faster) at x2 or x4 playback? Just wondering if there is a...
Hi, I just switched from MP1 to 2.2. I wish to be able to FF/FR at speeds of 2,4,8,16,32x like in MP1 and not only 2 and 4x. Please...
Replies
Views
Currently I am using external STB and Hauppauge Colossus capture card with MP1. In MP1 there seems to be no way to turn STB on when I start to watch tv or a record starts. Also turning off the STB after stopping a channel and recording would be nice, because my STB is IPTV box and if it is left on it's hogging bandwidth. Also...
Currently I am using external STB and Hauppauge Colossus capture card with MP1. In MP1 there seems to be no way to turn STB on...
Currently I am using external STB and Hauppauge Colossus capture card with MP1. In MP1 there seems to be no way to turn STB on...
Replies
Views
While huha developed the TvWishList plugin for MP2 we added an extension interface to add new commands to the program actions of the TvGuide from within other extensions. https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/commit/4dbbd79a164e4813f6f3cd16c86b7c05d235f9ce Could we do the same for the VideoPlayer and PicturePlayer as well...
While huha developed the TvWishList plugin for MP2 we added an extension interface to add new commands to the program actions of...
While huha developed the TvWishList plugin for MP2 we added an extension interface to add new commands to the program actions of...
Replies
Views
Hi, in this post Feature Requests I ask for an age-rating-logo in the details-frame in the epg-view. ge2301 wrote, that the TV model doesn´t offers the required parameters. Is it possible to extend the TV model regarding age-rating and genre? Then "our" skinner could use this to extend their skins? Thanx a lot.
Hi, in this post Feature Requests I ask for an age-rating-logo in the details-frame in the epg-view. ge2301 wrote, that the TV...
Hi, in this post Feature Requests I ask for an age-rating-logo in the details-frame in the epg-view. ge2301 wrote, that the TV...
Replies
Views
I didn't consider the MP metadata, used to using the wdtv units which d/l their own mcebuddy itself can also w/l show info but I don't use that function much. even still unless it somehow used exact same xml structure it would just add un-needed files to directory. shoot guess I'll keep just using the wd units (got plenty of them...
I didn't consider the MP metadata, used to using the wdtv units which d/l their own mcebuddy itself can also w/l show info but I...
this actually applies to both versions really. the database stores the .ts extension in table, I use mcebuddy to monitor recording...
Replies
Views
How about a Reader for pdf files integrated in MP2? Cheers/ Torbjörn
Replies
Views
+1 for episodes management
+1 for episodes management
Episode management where you select the number of episodes of a TV program to keep is not able to be selected from the user...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting back! Strange, this is not what I was hoping for. Are you able to collect DEBUG level log files (see https://www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/display/MediaPortal2/Bug+Reports+and+Log+Files)? Also you might to need to remove one of the different cased schedules. Maybe I can say more after taking a look into logfiles.
Thanks for reporting back! Strange, this is not what I was hoping for. Are you able to collect DEBUG level log files (see...
Hello, Recently I have noticed that sometimes TV programs are not recorded because the EPG does not consistently use uppercase or...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Epg selection plugin? (1 Viewer) DE
The idea was to just have a channel named Prime video or something like that which you could access from an epg. This would allow you to go to Prime or in the case of Netflix Netflix and go directly to your watchlist I guess or like a last watched list. It would work sort of like that TV app deal on Apple TV where it sort of places...
The idea was to just have a channel named Prime video or something like that which you could access from an epg. This would allow...
Before you comment think about this. What if you could go directly to your Netflix or Prime video from the Epg? This may make it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG data recheck? DE
Sometimes the EPG is missing data from one or more channels, usually from the seventh day, but sometimes even earlier, so I wonder how hard it would be to have previous versions of the EPG data cached and use those to fill in the blanks (possibly colored as orange to draw attention that the info is outdated yet not contradicted)? Of...
Sometimes the EPG is missing data from one or more channels, usually from the seventh day, but sometimes even earlier, so I wonder...
Sometimes the EPG is missing data from one or more channels, usually from the seventh day, but sometimes even earlier, so I wonder...
Replies
Views
1+ We should add the codecs used as well as the CPU load.
1+ We should add the codecs used as well as the CPU load.
Hi is it possible to enhance the statistic renderer screen with more informations like in MP1 or MPC-HC? A verry nice addition for...
Replies
Views
Well @morpheus_xx you were right, i ticked the box to "force standby" in PowerScheduler. My fault, didn't remember using this option. Now, the servers stays awake.So my "problem" is solved this way, TV server is present when I need it. But I think the underlying questions remains: Does TV server need to stay awake if I am watching...
Well @morpheus_xx you were right, i ticked the box to "force standby" in PowerScheduler. My fault, didn't remember using this...
Hey guys, the wol of MP2 server on client startup works well. I'm very happy to get this feautre implemented directly in MP2. But...
Replies
Views
Hi, the option to change refreshrate via batch (like in MP1) would be great.;)
Hi, the option to change refreshrate via batch (like in MP1) would be great.;)
Dynamic refresh rate changing does not seem to work in TV, even though it works fine for video files between 24/50/60 hz, and MP2...
Replies
Views
Me too, im sure this would help me finding all my TV channels....
Me too, im sure this would help me finding all my TV channels....
Please add the possibility to select the "Network ID" when using the "search for transponder list" option with DVB-C scanning (and...
Replies
Views
You could make autohotkey click the ignore 2 times as well for you.This isn't actually in mantis, our issue tracker.
You could make autohotkey click the ignore 2 times as well for you.This isn't actually in mantis, our issue tracker.
Hello, Description: display Movies, TV and Images on a secondary screen with an independent resolution. The Controls display is...
Replies
Views
I agree with Dementia Dog, the date without the day is cumbersome. I am often using my phone to lookup what day the date showing is.
I agree with Dementia Dog, the date without the day is cumbersome. I am often using my phone to lookup what day the date showing is.
When scrolling horizontally it gets confusing as to which day you are looking at. Yes, the date is displayed, but short of...
Replies
Views
You are quite right, im a numpty, & i found them. So, thank you Sah!
You are quite right, im a numpty, & i found them. So, thank you Sah!
Hello all, Many years ago i had a digibox, i think it was called. I used to be able to right click on a tv or radio programme &...
Replies
Views
I would recommend not to because it breaks DiSEqC support. Just my 2c.
I would recommend not to because it breaks DiSEqC support. Just my 2c.
There was a modified TV Library DLL for MP1 in this thread Digital Devices: cascaded CAM support, that works perfectyi with...
Replies
Views
Hello, i change from MP1 to MP2. What i missing is an option to select the audio output for diferent types of actions. Example: TV and Video sound goes direct to TV via HDMI Music or Radio use Speaker output of the Soundcard (so TV can be switch off) Regards Andreas
Hello, i change from MP1 to MP2. What i missing is an option to select the audio output for diferent types of actions. Example...
Hello, i change from MP1 to MP2. What i missing is an option to select the audio output for diferent types of actions. Example...
Replies
Views
MP2 is definitely missing the "recently added" and "unwatched" movie filters, these were generally the only ones I used with MP1, and are must to not have to go through tons of movies to find the ones I just added.
MP2 is definitely missing the "recently added" and "unwatched" movie filters, these were generally the only ones I used with MP1...
I looked further and I think now that changing the navigation hierarchy is not so difficult. The logic is currently as following...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom Movie filter DE
Ooooh, user management sounds interesting! The only thing keeping me from upgrading is having all mine and the kids content in one place. Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Ooooh, user management sounds interesting! The only thing keeping me from upgrading is having all mine and the kids content in one...
Hi, I'd love to see the ability to add a custom filter based on movie location. In MP1 I used this so when entering the movie...
Replies
Views
When and where have we ignored your questions? Things that are important for you are not as important for others and vice versa. In other words, making one person happy will keep many others unhappy. If you've followed the development in the feature request section you may have noticed that many entries turned green. Yes, it is. We...
When and where have we ignored your questions? Things that are important for you are not as important for others and vice versa...
Hi, already reported in german forum. I've stored my mediafiles on two different servers with different credentials. So it is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom