General (29 Viewers)

Ah, ok. thanks for the info.
Ah, ok. thanks for the info.
In MP1 I was able to program the teletext buttons to perform other actions. Is this possible in MP2 2.3? e.g. I had these...
Replies
Views
Hi, don't really know if it is a bug or a real problem on my end. I installed MP2, and got the TV-listing. I highlighted "BostonEMS" for recording and it worked perfectly. Since I want this show recording every week I went into extended programming and clicked to record every week. It made a red dot at the end of the listing. Looking...
Hi, don't really know if it is a bug or a real problem on my end. I installed MP2, and got the TV-listing. I highlighted...
Hi, don't really know if it is a bug or a real problem on my end. I installed MP2, and got the TV-listing. I highlighted...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply, but thank you for your help.
Sorry for the late reply, but thank you for your help.
Hi, previous user of Nebula DigiTV here, changed to MP2 with a TBS6205 DVB-T2/T/C Quad Tuner last week. After finding that some of...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a problem with the channel mapping in the clickfinder plugin of tve. I installed clickfinder and mapped all channels correctly. In that case: "ARD-Alpha" (program) to "ARD Alpha" (clickfinder) Then I close the tve config and open it again, now the problem occured: ARD-Alpha is mapped as BR-alpha (see screenshot) it...
Hi there, I have a problem with the channel mapping in the clickfinder plugin of tve. I installed clickfinder and mapped all...
Hi there, I have a problem with the channel mapping in the clickfinder plugin of tve. I installed clickfinder and mapped all...
Replies
Views
Hello, After installing MP2 on a test basis and finding my way through the different setting options (the German translation was in some cases misleading for me;)), I was pretty confused by constantly seeing "Playlists" in basically every menu subset. Particularly when you are in the second level of the setting options, i.e. you...
Hello, After installing MP2 on a test basis and finding my way through the different setting options (the German translation was...
Hello, After installing MP2 on a test basis and finding my way through the different setting options (the German translation was...
Replies
Views
Any other suggestions for this?
Any other suggestions for this?
I have Flirc and the Skip 1s remote sending volume +/- events. I prefer to rely on just the Windows volume control so in...
Replies
Views
You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes sense at an HTPC because you don't have to connect a mouse and keyboard. ------------------------- Du benötigst kein Windows Account. Ebenso kannst Du das Anmelde Passwort entfernen so das der PC immer...
You don't need a Windows account. You can also remove the login password so that the PC is always logged in the same way. Makes...
Before i install MediaPortal2 I read the system information . It says: Setup your system to auto-logon when Windows starts. My...
Replies
Views
HI I had to reinstall office 365 today and ever since then I cannot view the TV in MP2????. So I tried to open MediaPortal 2 TV Configuration but got the message shown in the screen shot. So did a fresh install with the latest version and go to open MediaPortal 2 TV Configuration and same message comes up??? any ideas on what I...
HI I had to reinstall office 365 today and ever since then I cannot view the TV in MP2????. So I tried to open MediaPortal 2 TV...
HI I had to reinstall office 365 today and ever since then I cannot view the TV in MP2????. So I tried to open MediaPortal 2 TV...
Replies
Views
Hi, also in Settings it can be defined if MP 2.1 is displayed full screen or windowed. Cheers Blue Max
Hi, also in Settings it can be defined if MP 2.1 is displayed full screen or windowed. Cheers Blue Max
Hi, could you please make that MP2 opens maximized?
Replies
Views
Well, how embarrassing. I read a post about the red button, and I am pretty sure that I had tried it and it didn't work but, I just tried it and it works! Thanks for getting me to try it again.
Well, how embarrassing. I read a post about the red button, and I am pretty sure that I had tried it and it didn't work but, I...
I've been trying to figure out what the purpose of the Mini EPG is for. Is it possible to disable it somehow? It comes up at...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How to install DE
5 thin HTPC + 1 NAS (Linux, all media files) TVServer not used. How to install MP2? Computers do not work consistently. Only NAS. MP1 is currently working fine, the database on the server, all the images and media files on the same server.
5 thin HTPC + 1 NAS (Linux, all media files) TVServer not used. How to install MP2? Computers do not work consistently. Only NAS...
5 thin HTPC + 1 NAS (Linux, all media files) TVServer not used. How to install MP2? Computers do not work consistently. Only NAS...
Replies
Views
We are already discussing this internally and are in the process of taking measures.
We are already discussing this internally and are in the process of taking measures.
Hi, I saw about this vulnerability and wondered whether it could affect MP2. Hacked in Translation - from Subtitles to Complete...
Replies
Views
I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
Hi again! :-) In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have four tbs5880 T2 USB receivers connected to the computer, mediaportal 2.1 pre2 and win7 64bit. The problem is that the tv server can not stop recordings or receiver (tbs5880) when the program is over, it is not possible to manually stop recording from tv server menu either. I have to restart the computer to stop recording...
Hi, I have four tbs5880 T2 USB receivers connected to the computer, mediaportal 2.1 pre2 and win7 64bit. The problem is that the tv...
Hi, I have four tbs5880 T2 USB receivers connected to the computer, mediaportal 2.1 pre2 and win7 64bit. The problem is that the tv...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No radio guide DE
Hello team. I have done a clean install of MP2. All my TV channels are there & can be seen in the TV guide. I am using digiguide. When I start mp2 I can see all my radio channels as a list & what is being transmitted. When I go to the TV guide the TV channels are all populated. But my radio channels are not. It just states no program...
Hello team. I have done a clean install of MP2. All my TV channels are there & can be seen in the TV guide. I am using digiguide...
Hello team. I have done a clean install of MP2. All my TV channels are there & can be seen in the TV guide. I am using digiguide...
Replies
Views
If this has been addressed, then please remove it, but I didn't find it listed. I have found several times during import that the importer generates multiple Seasons. For instance, an import of Start Trek - The Next Generation based on fresh data generated by DVDFab and then tMM will produce Season 1 (1 Episode) and Season 1 (24...
If this has been addressed, then please remove it, but I didn't find it listed. I have found several times during import that the...
If this has been addressed, then please remove it, but I didn't find it listed. I have found several times during import that the...
Replies
Views
Fixed... of course. Just want to add that the latest Nividia drivers don't require you to hunt down and kill running apps to switch SLI settings. Which is bloody useful given MS in their wisdom have created a process called "menu" that needs to be closed when you change SLI settings but which restarts a second after you terminate it...
Fixed... of course. Just want to add that the latest Nividia drivers don't require you to hunt down and kill running apps to switch...
Hi all, I just accepted today's MS #$&#&#@ update. It lost my 2nd screen. After some stuffing about I have it back. Trouble is all...
Replies
Views
There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin WebRadio. A full separation for TV and Radio is planned with the next release though.
There was never a radio button, MP2 is not based on MP1 ;) Radio channels are within the normal TV EPG or you use the plugin...
I have just upgraded from MP1 to MP2.4. In the client there doesn't seem to be a radio button any more. How do I play radio...
Replies
Views
This is a bug in the current TVE3 implementation. When tuner 1 is engaged, another program will be forcibly allocated to another tuner, regardless of the program being on the same frequency or not. MP 2.2.1 will include a few TVE3 patches, but I am not sure if any of them is addressing this issue. Might be worth taking a look though...
This is a bug in the current TVE3 implementation. When tuner 1 is engaged, another program will be forcibly allocated to another...
Hey there, it may be a stupid question,I don't know...but: Can MP2 rebroadcast FM channels (like an IPTV server would do with video...
Replies
Views
Autoplay is set to open explorer window only, a disc appears on the top line where the record button is, and the film starts, or it just freezes, it's only with one of my usb's, others don't do it, possibly down to the software on the usb to lock it, the others don't have it installed, have now reinstalled 2.2, this one works fine...
Autoplay is set to open explorer window only, a disc appears on the top line where the record button is, and the film starts, or it...
how do I stop MP2 auto playing films when I insert a usb with films on, this also stops the tv player, which then needs restarting...
Replies
Views
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed Captions. Currently the only to disable/enable is through the Settings menu. The submenu offers no options (blank box), and there doesn't appear to be a Function Shortcut for ATSC Closed Captions. I tried...
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
I just started playing with MP2. It's looking nice, with the new Nereus skin. (y) My issue is with enable/disabling ATSC Closed...
Replies
Views
Switching the TV off means that from a Windows perspective you no longer have a monitor attached. Consequently the respective device disappears. Either leave the TV in standby or look for a special HDMI switch that keeps the HDMI connection alive, despite the attached screen being switched off.
Switching the TV off means that from a Windows perspective you no longer have a monitor attached. Consequently the respective...
Hi, my MP loose always the focus of the client app. In my case, I go to work, the htpc is still running, but I switch my tv off...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mediaportal DE
No, MP2 offers only the possibility to stream both. Downloading within the legal limits is currently not included as feature.
No, MP2 offers only the possibility to stream both. Downloading within the legal limits is currently not included as feature.
Hi guys I'm in the UK and wanted to find out whether mediaportal is able to download from Amazon prime and bbc iPlayer?
Replies
Views
Hi. MP2 is not working with MySQL but with SQLite (much faster and no need for an external full blown database server). And the TV Part is not running as a stand alone service, it's simply a plugin of the MP2 server. So you can't configure any database with SetupTV.exe as the MP2 server is doing all the DB related stuff. The command...
Hi. MP2 is not working with MySQL but with SQLite (much faster and no need for an external full blown database server). And the TV...
Hello, after the 'successful' install, when I try "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team...
Replies
Views
Ah, yes we had it: Skinning guide: how to port a skin to MP2, or how "Titan" gets transformed. This was "Titanium Skin", a standalone version, not the BV theme I mentioned above. But the combination of News and Weather is not part of any current skin. The features are available though.
Ah, yes we had it: Skinning guide: how to port a skin to MP2, or how "Titan" gets transformed. This was "Titanium Skin", a...
Ist there a possibillity to show a newsticker or weather informations on the Homescreen of MP2?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 2.3 vs VLC DE
Hello, I use many links from a stream server. Most of them works well but a few doesn't open. When I try those links on VLC they open up directly without any issues. What I've missing in the MP config? Many thanks for any help :)
Hello, I use many links from a stream server. Most of them works well but a few doesn't open. When I try those links on VLC they...
Hello, I use many links from a stream server. Most of them works well but a few doesn't open. When I try those links on VLC they...
Replies
Views
Ok thanks, i will take a look again.
Ok thanks, i will take a look again.
Hi, Is there a way to disable these pop ups that come from the bottom right corner? Thanks in advance :)
Replies
Views
Logs are attached, after a few hours tv just flickering, to solve that I have to stop playback.
Logs are attached, after a few hours tv just flickering, to solve that I have to stop playback.
Hi there, if I watch tv a few hours it begins to flicker and I see sometimes pixels on tv. If I stop tv and restart it it goes...
Replies
Views
Okay I found the error. MP2 do not change the system volume :( how can I change that MP2 can change the system volume and not only the volume for mp???
Okay I found the error. MP2 do not change the system volume :( how can I change that MP2 can change the system volume and not only...
Hi there, when I watch TV I can hear the tv-stream, but when I play a Video file it is extremly quiet. :( How can I change the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom