General (61 Viewers)

Hello, Are You planning to add support for Avermedia CI & DiseqC port switching in Mediaportal 2? I have already wrote to Avermedia Dev team, but still no success, their driver only supports MediaCenter, ProgDVB and MyTheatre, they are too stupid to realize that MP is much more better. Thank You
Hello, Are You planning to add support for Avermedia CI & DiseqC port switching in Mediaportal 2? I have already wrote to...
Hello, Are You planning to add support for Avermedia CI & DiseqC port switching in Mediaportal 2? I have already wrote to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ideas DE
There is no TVServer for MP2 in the making right now, so if it is not possible due to architecture it won't happen. And no devs who are part of the tv team are working on MP2 as far as I know.
There is no TVServer for MP2 in the making right now, so if it is not possible due to architecture it won't happen. And no devs who...
Hi, Don't know if this is the right place or time, but I do have this idea for improving the tv-part. In my opinion it would...
Replies
Views
Well, you will still háve the OS and your Programs including MP2 and it's plugins on your local drive, so it still will be worth having a SSD.
Well, you will still háve the OS and your Programs including MP2 and it's plugins on your local drive, so it still will be worth...
Sorry I looked at the wiki and forums (but probably missed it) and can't figure out what exactly the MP2 server does.
Replies
Views
Thanks mate.
Thanks mate.
Firstly, congratulations, and well done for such an amazing effort. I have had a little play with MP2 today and it seems to be a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Summer of Code DE
While summer of code is starting again, will MediaPortal also participate? Maybe with a few Tasks for MePo2 so that it gets finished faster?
While summer of code is starting again, will MediaPortal also participate? Maybe with a few Tasks for MePo2 so that it gets...
While summer of code is starting again, will MediaPortal also participate? Maybe with a few Tasks for MePo2 so that it gets...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 madVR support possible? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi MaxMan, At the moment, MP2 uses it's own custom EVR for rendering, and there's no option to change that. I don't know if one day it will be possible or not. Cheers.
Hi MaxMan, At the moment, MP2 uses it's own custom EVR for rendering, and there's no option to change that. I don't know if one...
Is there a way to get the madVR working with MP2?
Replies
Views
When they are ready, no sooner, no later, have patience. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/upcoming-mp2-alpha-release-todo-list.95975/page-5#post-831902
When they are ready, no sooner, no later, have patience...
After long time of development the MP2 core is stable to be released as a first "Alpha" version! To create a version to release...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Folder locations. DE
I am aware this was the MP2 forum; I was making a request for MP2 about something that annoyed me in MP1. Sorry if I wasn't clear in my original post. Albert: thanks for the heads-up.
I am aware this was the MP2 forum; I was making a request for MP2 about something that annoyed me in MP1. Sorry if I wasn't clear...
Would it be possible to have a simple set-up screen that contains a *complete* list of all directories that MP2 is using, including...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Folder browsing DE
Don't be :)
Don't be :)
Will MP2 feature folder browsing (like in MP1) or it will be media library only? Many times, putting files into one list is a bad...
Replies
Views
Just tested with the dev branch from last night. Confirmed working as I would it expect! Thanks a lot Albert! /Michael
Just tested with the dev branch from last night. Confirmed working as I would it expect! Thanks a lot Albert! /Michael
Hi there, now that my genres are imported correctly, I was a little bit confused about the behaviour of the "Filter by Genre"...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 3D Support DE
Good day! I want to hear the answer. It's very interesting. Thank you!
Good day! I want to hear the answer. It's very interesting. Thank you!
Hi, the development of MP2 is just now at the beginning and i think 3D is coming more and more. So can you add 3D (3d vision, ...)...
Replies
Views
Metro idea is far going !! It would really be great that development of possibilities not to end on next version of OS :) I do not see any post from devteam (and would appreciate to see such) about next understanding of OS integration/development assuracnce. MP2 will be realeased on time when Win8 will be launched and we all worry...
Metro idea is far going !! It would really be great that development of possibilities not to end on next version of OS :) I do...
Hi I've briefly go through the MP2 Client's code. It seems you write all the code your own, like the MessageQueue...
Replies
Views
Not sure if Dokan is still being used for virtual filesystem access for MediaPortal. Just thought I'd raise two solutions which have recently replaced Dokan with custom file system drivers. Brahim over at FlexRAID.com (FlexRAID's Drive Pooling component) Alex at CoveCube.com (StableBit Drive Pool) Both these guys are playing in the...
Not sure if Dokan is still being used for virtual filesystem access for MediaPortal. Just thought I'd raise two solutions which...
Hi guys, lately, we have many problems with the DOKAN driver version 0.6 which we use in MediaPortal 2. It produces bluescreens...
Replies
Views
AW: SlimTV which filter is used to play the rtsp stream Thx for this feedback .... so if i don´t want to brick something .... just stay at MePo1 until somebody has developed an entry for SlimTv without 3rd party software. Are there any plans to impement something like this, or is it better to wait until MePo2 has its own TVServer ?
AW: SlimTV which filter is used to play the rtsp stream Thx for this feedback .... so if i don´t want to brick something ...
Hi, does the SlimTVClient also rely on the current tsreader implementation?
Replies
Views
AW: MP2 Feedback list on picture module Currently the MetaData extractors support two different modes to work: one "fast" and one "slow" (or let's say extended). The thumbnail extraction falls in the category of "slow metadata extraction" (and is the only one, though). I've implemented it this way: 1) When you are using "Local...
AW: MP2 Feedback list on picture module Currently the MetaData extractors support two different modes to work: one "fast" and one...
Just today I installed MP2. Installation went smooth (client & server on one machine, configured only local media for start) I...
Replies
Views
yes, the process is that it will be set to bug when team member can confirm the problem.
yes, the process is that it will be set to bug when team member can confirm the problem.
I've be trying to log a bug in the bug forum without success. The error I'm getting is ... The following errors occurred with...
Replies
Views
I know you are all busy (with family and work as well as MP2), so please don't put replying to my questions as high priority, but I was wondering.... Seeing that you are releasing the client MP2 Alpha with support from the MP1.2.X TV Server, is the general plan to work on developing the front-end to work with the old back-end and...
I know you are all busy (with family and work as well as MP2), so please don't put replying to my questions as high priority, but I...
Hi Im just getting confused about MP1 and MP2, and wanted to share my thoughts. So we all are very exited about MP2 and have...
Replies
Views
:thx: Morpheus! Works perfectly for me. I only get some errors when I try to play a bluray iso over my wlan, but this doesn't seem to have anything to do with the source filter. Getting lots of dokan errors in the log - maybe my wlan (802.11g) is too slow for bluray playback. Will investigate this and report back in another thread...
:thx: Morpheus! Works perfectly for me. I only get some errors when I try to play a bluray iso over my wlan, but this doesn't seem...
Hi, I'm not sure, whether this is a bug, just wanted to mention it somewhere and ask some silly questions :D I tried to play...
Replies
Views
AW: Encoding problem with MP2 hi, thanks for reporting. the first part I can check. the second problem could be related the the chosen font for the default skin. if it has no unicode support, MP2 can't show the characters properly (IIRC there was a similiar thread already). you might try to modify the default skin config to use...
AW: Encoding problem with MP2 hi, thanks for reporting. the first part I can check. the second problem could be related the the...
1. When I try to compile MP2 from github, two files "MediaPortal.UI.Players.Video.Subtitles.TextConversion" and...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: MediaPortal2 : uPNP, DNLA ? Hi longkerdandy, we're always looking for good devs for MP2. MP2 already contains a UPnP library which provides the UPnP infrastructure components. Based on that components, UPnP devices and services can easily be developed. I plan to add UPnP/AV support, but it needs time to implement that...
AW: Re: MediaPortal2 : uPNP, DNLA ? Hi longkerdandy, we're always looking for good devs for MP2. MP2 already contains a...
Hi everyone, I was wondering : does MP2 will be "standard" compatible. I mean, it seems the uPNP library is "MP specific". I...
Replies
Views
AW: Can't set breakpoints anymore Normally, those breakpoints in code where the symbols are not loaded yet are no problem. When you run a project when breakpoints are set anywhere, VS checks, if the code compiled from the sources where your breakpoints where set, is loaded. All "standard" dlls, which are directly referenced by the...
AW: Can't set breakpoints anymore Normally, those breakpoints in code where the symbols are not loaded yet are no problem. When...
Sorry guys, I have to prove once more that I'm a noob in programming... Since last night, I can't set breakpoints anymore. What...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I renamed/restructured some directories/projects and classes in MediaPortal 2. The name of project MediaPortal.Core is now MediaPortal.Common The new name of solution folder System is now Core The name of IMediaProvider is now IResourceProvider. All related names were also changed. The new naming and structure...
Hi guys, I renamed/restructured some directories/projects and classes in MediaPortal 2. The name of project MediaPortal.Core...
Hi guys, I renamed/restructured some directories/projects and classes in MediaPortal 2. The name of project MediaPortal.Core...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: AutoPlay: Who can help debugging? Yes, both lists are up-to-date.
AW: Re: AutoPlay: Who can help debugging? Yes, both lists are up-to-date.
Hi all! I need help with the debugging of the new RemovableMedia function. In git branch "Rework_Autoplay", I created a new core...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 VS 2010 Express Q DE
Aha! :ooops: Thanks!
Aha! :ooops: Thanks!
Hey guys, I am in the process of getting familiar with MP code so that hopefully in the future I can contribute something to this...
Replies
Views
AW: MP2 development - almost alpha state Very hot pics...thx! i can not wait to test :)
AW: MP2 development - almost alpha state Very hot pics...thx! i can not wait to test :)
It's some time ago that we had the last posting about MediaPortal 2. But that doesn't mean we are inactive. In the meantime, MP2...
Replies
Views
I have made a bit of progress - but I was sidetracked (slightly - 7 months :ooops:) by Tourettes asking a timestamping question. I think we're just about finished with the timestamps now...
I have made a bit of progress - but I was sidetracked (slightly - 7 months :ooops:) by Tourettes asking a timestamping question. I...
There was already some talk with davidf about a new string management tool. But I guess I should make development talk more public...
Replies
Views
AW: MP2 - Development Suggestion - Web Configuration Interface Very short answer: MP2 is designed to provide several ways of configuration. The config engine provides all configuration settings to the system and it provides an API to read/set/upate the settings. A config program only needs to access that config API. Currently, we...
AW: MP2 - Development Suggestion - Web Configuration Interface Very short answer: MP2 is designed to provide several ways of...
Hello all in MP2 land (I have never ventured here before)... I submitted a development suggestion within the MP1 forum, and they...
Replies
Views
Sorry you are correct... it works fine. :sorry:
Sorry you are correct... it works fine. :sorry:
I'm having some troubles with MP2: all my movies are stored on HTPC and I'm testing on the PC. So i'm accessing my movie collection...
Replies
Views
AW: [Idea] Notifications handler plugin Hi PhilosopherKing, the INotificationService is a C#-Interface and the corresponding service instance can be received by calling ServiceRegistration.Get<INotificationService>(). The service is not exposed to the "outer world". But it is not difficult to write a plugin which adds a new UPnP...
AW: [Idea] Notifications handler plugin Hi PhilosopherKing, the INotificationService is a C#-Interface and the corresponding...
Hi guys! I know that you are currently working really hard on making MP 2 as stable as possible before the first alpha version...
Replies
Views
Thanks again. If I might make a suggestion, sageTV has (well had I guess now that google took them over) an interesting model where developers can write software "extenders" that provide the actual TV content to sagetv to render and accept generic things like channel change commands and update sageTV with EPG information. I think it...
Thanks again. If I might make a suggestion, sageTV has (well had I guess now that google took them over) an interesting model...
First of all I'm excited about this project! Secondly, I did look around on the Wiki for information on this before I posted :)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom