iPiMP (9 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
Don't know. I have found a problem when trying to compile the new version of ffmpeg for the windows platform, I have reported it to the devs and they are looking at it.
Don't know. I have found a problem when trying to compile the new version of ffmpeg for the windows platform, I have reported it...
Hi cheezey! First of all ... great app and thx for your work. Except live streaming all works perfect. My problem is, that the...
Replies
Views
AW: Start MediaPortal of not running Nobody was able to find a solution? I am looking for this since hours now! Help! :-)
AW: Start MediaPortal of not running Nobody was able to find a solution? I am looking for this since hours now! Help! :-)
I just got iPiMP up and running. But it only works if MediaPortal is running on the client (if it is not, it tries to WOL the...
Replies
Views
No probs cheezey, will let you know when I get around to giving it a go. Although it's not something I require and I've been tweaking non-stop with my new server and htpc for the past 2 weeks so ready to start enjoying things now (for a while :)...)! Thanks for all your help and keep up the great work with iPimp.
No probs cheezey, will let you know when I get around to giving it a go. Although it's not something I require and I've been...
Could someone please tell me which files and their relevant lines (httpd.conf, iPimp.conf and iPimpinclude.conf) need to have the...
Replies
Views
I got a new system and also upgraded to Windows 7. Everything works great now, thank you for this wonderful porgram. And for the ip, i still took the internal address, because it didnt want to take a dyndns address. It still seems to work.
I got a new system and also upgraded to Windows 7. Everything works great now, thank you for this wonderful porgram. And for the...
I am trying to get my ipimp installation to work properly. I have some installation errors and what to seem some random errors...
Replies
Views
have you tried converting the ts file? if nothing else works..I guess you cant try it this way. Moviebox is pretty good, I've been using it for some time and it supports ts files as well..(y)
have you tried converting the ts file? if nothing else works..I guess you cant try it this way. Moviebox is pretty good, I've been...
Hello I have a problem only with TS-Files and IPIMP. When I will be play a TS-File in Mediaportal from Ipimp-Webinterface, it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 uPNP support? DE
ah nvm i got it working just took a reinstall of ipimp (and ther service was not started for some reason) .. then the new router took getting some use to .. all good now!! ty so muc for the hard work putting this together.. i can schedule tv recordings when im out and about =) so god damn handy =)
ah nvm i got it working just took a reinstall of ipimp (and ther service was not started for some reason) .. then the new router...
Hi all! Im wondering if uPNP support will be added to iPiMP? The reason im asking is due to getting a new router(non-Dlink)...
Replies
Views
No. (At least not yet.)
No. (At least not yet.)
Hi, I'm sorry if I'm being a total novice with this but I can't get iPiMP to play anything. If I try and play anything from Moving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom Skins DE
JadedHeart You may be better looking at this project. This was developed by Gemx at the same time I wrote iPiMP and is a more generic solution, indeed there are plans/ideas/commitments by a few contributers (including myself) to better develop MPWebServices, this has been breifly discussed here. If and when this happens then its...
JadedHeart You may be better looking at this project. This was developed by Gemx at the same time I wrote iPiMP and is a more...
Have any one had the idea to create custom skins to iPimp? I think it would be a good idea to have the same “interface” to the MP...
Replies
Views
the tablets i posed above are still pretty new spec, so they probably need a few more months to mature. eg. the only just added android to the wits a81 (prev it was running win ce), and it's still a little buggy. Now that they are running android on the a81 they might release a new version with accelerometer.
the tablets i posed above are still pretty new spec, so they probably need a few more months to mature. eg. the only just added...
Hi all, Has anyone used iPiMP (great name BTW) with one of these toys from china? Google Android 7" Netbook Tablet PC UMPC...
Replies
Views
Hi there, You need a router that supports port forwarding and static ARP definition. I use DDNS with my router (as I dont have a fixed IP) for external name resolution I use a web based (or iphone app) to send a WOL packet on a specific port to my DDNS name (which is the IP of my broadband), the router than changes the public WOL...
Hi there, You need a router that supports port forwarding and static ARP definition. I use DDNS with my router (as I dont have a...
Hi all! I love this app! Im trying to get my iPhone to connect over the internet to iPiMP. I have a cable...
Replies
Views
httpcfg.exe is not part of Windows XP by default, it's part of the Windows Support tools. Try Googling 'httpcfg.exe download' for a link.
httpcfg.exe is not part of Windows XP by default, it's part of the Windows Support tools. Try Googling 'httpcfg.exe download'...
Hello, i can't use this command: netsh http add urlacl url=http://*:55668/mpcc sddl=D:(A;;GX;;;WD) I use Windows XP, it...
Replies
Views
Sounds good. Thanks for doing this.
Sounds good. Thanks for doing this.
I've got this weird behaviour with iPiMP that I cannot figure out. When I first installed it, I would be able to see scheduled...
Replies
Views
%programdata%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs on your MediaPortal client
%programdata%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs on your MediaPortal client
Hello, after the main part (WHS TV Server, dedicated Clients) is done i wanted now to install the iPiMP Plugin. But what do i...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: "Could not connect" to remote mediaportal clients Same here, iPiMP Setup 5.1.0.755.exe on MP 1.2 XP. I got "Could not connect" and tried to solve the problem myself. Read through different posts and experimented around until I gave up. When I followed the troubleshooting I changed MP log level to debug and run ipimp...
Re: AW: "Could not connect" to remote mediaportal clients Same here, iPiMP Setup 5.1.0.755.exe on MP 1.2 XP. I got "Could not...
Hi - I'm trying iPiMP for the first time and here is my setup: windows xp 32-bit sp3, mediaportal 1.1.2 one mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for the help. I installed latest version of Opera and it works a treat. Cheers :thx:
Hi, Thanks for the help. I installed latest version of Opera and it works a treat. Cheers :thx:
I got this wonderfull plugins (iPiMP & IpimpProfiler) to work on Nokia N8. Remote works great :D TVSeries streaming also working...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iPimp and WOL DE
Hey guys just thought i'd post an update. I purchased "Depicus Wol" from iphone app store and it works wonders over the internet. cheers
Hey guys just thought i'd post an update. I purchased "Depicus Wol" from iphone app store and it works wonders over the internet...
Hey guys, does iPimp support WOL ? My server sleeps when not used, but it would be nice if iPimp could wake it up when...
Replies
Views
Cool - that's one to remember - I'll put it on the wiki.
Cool - that's one to remember - I'll put it on the wiki.
I have just installed iPimp under RC3. Got a couple of errors on install (-8 which appears to be a false alarm and plugin config...
Replies
Views
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
i have only installed the server version of mediaportal , therefore i do not have the logos installed as part of the client install...
Replies
Views
Ok... Just that "stream" doesn't mean allways "transcode"... you can stream a video with no transcoding... :P I just want to be sure that iPiMP won't lose hability to transcode to fit poor adsl upload bandwidths... Thanks for all man!
Ok... Just that "stream" doesn't mean allways "transcode"... you can stream a video with no transcoding... :P I just want to be...
Hi, I'm getting this error.log each time I stop tvservice: 2010-11-24 10:19:57.835646 [(13)]: Exception...
Replies
Views
AW: Safari does not connect Hi cheezey, thank you for your repley. Took some time but I did it. Had much to do the last week. I catched as much files as I found but I could not finde all of them... Greetings Wolfgang
AW: Safari does not connect Hi cheezey, thank you for your repley. Took some time but I did it. Had much to do the last week...
Hi, I´ve got some troubles with my Ipimp, I´m using MP RC1 with Win XP Prof. SP3 and tried to install Ipimp (also RC1). The...
Replies
Views
TV portal is out for iOS. You can watch live tv as well as your recorded content. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1129652599
TV portal is out for iOS. You can watch live tv as well as your recorded content. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1129652599
Hi Been using MP extended for live TV on my android devices. Now I want to try IPimp to my iPad device to watch live TV and...
Replies
Views
ah, that explains it. thanks ! p.s. would have bought you one, if I had the money, but maybe if all of ipimp users chip in... ?
ah, that explains it. thanks ! p.s. would have bought you one, if I had the money, but maybe if all of ipimp users chip in... ?
Hi I recently installed the latest MP and tried IPimp on my wifes iphone I can add a client but when I try to connect it attempts...
Replies
Views
Well, FTR does not have an option to use Apache.. I deinstalled the Cassini web server and changed the httpd.conf to link to the FTR folder :) And it works :D //edit Can't browse video, pictures, now playing etc... At now playing is says something about mysql, but I use MSSql... ???
Well, FTR does not have an option to use Apache.. I deinstalled the Cassini web server and changed the httpd.conf to link to the...
I went from TVServer to ForTheRecord.. now I still want to use iPIMP for remote control. I choose iPIMP 5.00 installation >...
Replies
Views
:-P
:-P
hi cheezey, i am missing one feature wish on your roadmap: streaming of pictures to the iphone. is it possible to add this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP client crashes DE
Up please ?
Up please ?
Hi, I am facing a problem that is somehow related ti iPiMP, see the question and logs in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPCC not starting DE
Hi, Thanks for you help, tuns out it was iPiMP.xml (which I had played about with!). I restored the original and it's working now. I'd forgotten that I had previously looked into that file! Working really well on my Android phone.
Hi, Thanks for you help, tuns out it was iPiMP.xml (which I had played about with!). I restored the original and it's working...
Hi, Just trying out iPiMP while waiting for my new Android phone to be delivered. Got most of it working, even set up...
Replies
Views
Ipimp does work pretty well on the iPad, just would be cooler to have something that uses up more of the screen space.... Would love to have a nice tv guide that looks much like the MP one on the TV. No real need to stream stuff to the iPad as things like Airvideo can do that just fine. Would be awesome to have a few nice screens...
Ipimp does work pretty well on the iPad, just would be cooler to have something that uses up more of the screen space.... Would...
Not convinced on the whole magical sell But must say I'm super keen to see a slick MP app for my shiny new iPad received for one's...
Replies
Views
Agreed, it'll be in the next version.
Agreed, it'll be in the next version.
Hi there. A really great plugin and I really like it. Therefore I would appreciate if you could help me with this problem: I am...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Feature Request: PC interface Thanks, this is exactly what I was imagining. What's the current status? Is there a beta to test?
AW: Re: Feature Request: PC interface Thanks, this is exactly what I was imagining. What's the current status? Is there a beta...
Hey guys first, i want to thank you for this great work! it's really helping since this was the only feature i've been missing...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have this issue only on HD streams. I'll try the -r 25 trick and report back soon.
Hi, I have this issue only on HD streams. I'll try the -r 25 trick and report back soon.
Hi Cheezey, First, great plugin! I really like being able to watch my directv on my iPhone ;-) however, I am having one issue...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom