iPiMP (13 Viewers)

iPhone interface for MediaPortal
MP1 MP2 MP-Anime support? DE
How can I add this as an official request?
How can I add this as an official request?
This would be a kilelr feature for me, but does iPiMP currently or will it support MP-Anime?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP client crashes DE
Up please ?
Up please ?
Hi, I am facing a problem that is somehow related ti iPiMP, see the question and logs in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP 1.1 RC3 & iPimp DE
AW: MP 1.1 RC3 & iPimp Strange... i want to start logging and now it works :-) So thanks alls works fine ...
AW: MP 1.1 RC3 & iPimp Strange... i want to start logging and now it works :-) So thanks alls works fine ...
I've just installed iPimp on the 1.1 RC3 release! Works great so far, the only thing that not working ist the MP Controller...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the delay - I have some ideas (although I can't recreate this). There will be extra code in the next version to be more robust with starting Moving Pictures.
Sorry for the delay - I have some ideas (although I can't recreate this). There will be extra code in the next version to be more...
MediaPortal crashes with windows error when attempting to play a second MovingPictures movie: 1. Start playing a movie from...
Replies
Views
Thanks for that Cheezy, makes a bit more sense now.... Would be great if we could make it so that it handles server restarts nicely... Just doing a bit more tweaking around with my encoding settings now...
Thanks for that Cheezy, makes a bit more sense now.... Would be great if we could make it so that it handles server restarts...
I'm not sure if iPimp already does this and I just don't have it setup correctly but this is my situation. To keep my server...
Replies
Views
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
Please read the troubleshooting section of the wiki and post some logs. :thx:
i have only installed the server version of mediaportal , therefore i do not have the logos installed as part of the client install...
Replies
Views
Hi onetoomany I'm guessing the issue is the + characters in the URLs. URL encoding rules would say that they should be encoded as %2B like <space> is encoded as %20. mm
Hi onetoomany I'm guessing the issue is the + characters in the URLs. URL encoding rules would say that they should be encoded as...
I'm running iPimp on IIS (via SBS 2008). I've got the logos to come up, except for the ones with complicated names (e.g. ITV1+1)...
Replies
Views
:-P
:-P
hi cheezey, i am missing one feature wish on your roadmap: streaming of pictures to the iphone. is it possible to add this...
Replies
Views
Nice idea, is anyone else interested in this?
Nice idea, is anyone else interested in this?
Hey guys, I think the message function of the mobile interface is very useful but I was thinking about a reply-function. So the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Login to iPiMP DE
iPiMP First Use
iPiMP First Use
Hi, I followed the wiki and it all sets up fine. When I got to the login page on my iPhone it won't login. I keep getting an...
Replies
Views
Cool - that's one to remember - I'll put it on the wiki.
Cool - that's one to remember - I'll put it on the wiki.
I have just installed iPimp under RC3. Got a couple of errors on install (-8 which appears to be a false alarm and plugin config...
Replies
Views
Don't know. I have found a problem when trying to compile the new version of ffmpeg for the windows platform, I have reported it to the devs and they are looking at it.
Don't know. I have found a problem when trying to compile the new version of ffmpeg for the windows platform, I have reported it...
Hi cheezey! First of all ... great app and thx for your work. Except live streaming all works perfect. My problem is, that the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the answer! You are doing a great job withiPIMP! Thanks again for that. and thanks for the help - I never "recognized" the third button with the chrome logo :-) A version for flash would be great!! Please keep going on!:-)
Thanks for the answer! You are doing a great job withiPIMP! Thanks again for that. and thanks for the help - I never...
Hello, iPIMP is an excellent tool that nearly fulfill my demands!! I have just one problem, since I do not own an IPhone I just...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Live TV streaming (2 Viewers) DE
PROBLEM change channell after STOP command Live TV streaming Hi guys, Live streaming work correctly only the first time. If i push stop button and change channell, the count down work fine on device and i wait 30 sec but when i push start (from my iphone) i'm unable to see anything. The workaround is restart Computer and not...
PROBLEM change channell after STOP command Live TV streaming Hi guys, Live streaming work correctly only the first time. If i...
Hi cheezy, as far as I know you want to integrate the live tv streaming feature until the start of the soccer wm. Is this still...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the answer. I found this string. But actually I'm not able to compile it (every time some build errors). Could you please compile this file and give it to me (with 5 or 10 seconds)? I'll then try it and give you my feedback. Maybe it will help you later to decrease this delay.
Thanks for the answer. I found this string. But actually I'm not able to compile it (every time some build errors). Could you...
Hi! Could you please tell me is it possible to change delay (20 seconds) before streaming? I just want to try. I've got the good...
Replies
Views
You could alter the Network Monitor settings in your PowerScheulder config.
You could alter the Network Monitor settings in your PowerScheulder config.
Hi, how can I prevent my tv-server from going to hibernate while I'm still logged in the iPiMP webserver on my tv-server...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm streaming per-recorded videos from the tv-series extension, but seem unable to fast-forward or rewind (either on iPad or Windows). Is this something wrong with my transcoding setup or just not supported? Also, although I get the 'stream' option for tv-series, I only get 'play' when browsing Moving Pictures? Thanks in advance!
Hi, I'm streaming per-recorded videos from the tv-series extension, but seem unable to fast-forward or rewind (either on iPad or...
Hi, I'm streaming per-recorded videos from the tv-series extension, but seem unable to fast-forward or rewind (either on iPad or...
Replies
Views
Which link? Just go to the iPiMP google code project page, it's listed on there.
Which link? Just go to the iPiMP google code project page, it's listed on there.
Hi, I just completely reinstalled MP and chose to run the latest SVN. Ipimp installs just fine but when i go to see channels i...
Replies
Views
Huha I dont know why, but now everthing is running ok, after my last post i restarted my pc again, and tried you app, and it works fine, BUUUTTTT. ( always thre is but ) as you have just said me in your last post, I have deleted the .log file an flolowed your instructions, ....and after delete the log file and started a streaming (...
Huha I dont know why, but now everthing is running ok, after my last post i restarted my pc again, and tried you app, and it works...
Version 0.0.0.3beta released on 01.Jan.2011 Ipimp Profiler is an addon to iPimp 5.1.0.x to enable flexible user profiles for...
Replies
Views
AW: iPiMP with IIS7 ApplicationPool stops you 're right, Yesterday i installed IpIMP with the Apache on the SBS on Port 8080 and it runs perfect. We've the same Idea ant the same time. I can say to everybody the uses SBS-Servers: Don't modfy the IIS on the wrong part - you can destroy your installation So thank you for your...
AW: iPiMP with IIS7 ApplicationPool stops you 're right, Yesterday i installed IpIMP with the Apache on the SBS on Port 8080 and...
Hi, i installed the 5.2.0.821 for MP 1.2.0 Beta - Version on following System MP 1.2.0 Beta full installation (Client &...
Replies
Views
Hello! Everything works great but when I start TV Stream on my Iphone the Server's CPU has 100 percent and on my smartphone the stream stops after 10 or 20 seconds. It seems, that my server is not able to buffer the next frames, because the CPU is overload. Is there a solution for the ffmpeg or streaming module that the CPU...
Hello! Everything works great but when I start TV Stream on my Iphone the Server's CPU has 100 percent and on my smartphone the...
Hello! Everything works great but when I start TV Stream on my Iphone the Server's CPU has 100 percent and on my smartphone the...
Replies
Views
Hey guys I just got iPiMP working and I am accessing it on Google Chrome. I can login and select TV guide, etc. just fine but I don't see anything with moving pictures, so then I tried to add a client since I figured it was in the mediaportal client section, but I have a singleseat setup so my client and tv-server are on the same...
Hey guys I just got iPiMP working and I am accessing it on Google Chrome. I can login and select TV guide, etc. just fine but I...
Hey guys I just got iPiMP working and I am accessing it on Google Chrome. I can login and select TV guide, etc. just fine but I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have installed iPiMP onto my WHS 2011machine running under IIS and most of it working great, except 1 error. Whenever I choose iPiMP settings I get the following error: !! FUBAR !! Input string was not in a correct format. at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo...
Hi, I have installed iPiMP onto my WHS 2011machine running under IIS and most of it working great, except 1 error. Whenever I...
Hi, I have installed iPiMP onto my WHS 2011machine running under IIS and most of it working great, except 1 error. Whenever I...
Replies
Views
tmn103, I am not sure if its related but I also have problems connecting to my server via my ipad or my office pc. I am sure I did a reboot of my server in between. Didn't have the chance to look deeper into it.
tmn103, I am not sure if its related but I also have problems connecting to my server via my ipad or my office pc. I am sure I...
Hi, I use iPiMP regularly and generally find it very useful. I have a slight issue sometimes when my computer (with...
Replies
Views
Ahhh too bad... maybe just install the apache server then. Thanks for the time and effort!!!
Ahhh too bad... maybe just install the apache server then. Thanks for the time and effort!!!
Hello, My TVServer is installed on Windows Server 2008 with IIS. Could you tell me if it's possible to install it directly in...
Replies
Views
The framework used by iPiMP is designed for the iPhone not the iPad, I have no idea what this looks like on the iPad as I don't have one. :sorry:
The framework used by iPiMP is designed for the iPhone not the iPad, I have no idea what this looks like on the iPad as I don't...
Hello I am from germany, so it is difficult to describe the problem in english , but ... when i open my safari browser and...
Replies
Views
AW: iPimp not starting on reboot Hi, This worked for me: copy files (see below) from "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server" to "C:\Program Files\iPiMP\Aspx\bin" DirectShowLib.dll TvBusinessLayer.dll TvControl.dll TVDatabase.dll TvLibrary.Interfaces.dll Then go to services and start/restart ipimp...
AW: iPimp not starting on reboot Hi, This worked for me: copy files (see below) from "C:\Program Files\Team...
Hey there, I simply love the prog, as thousands of users do, but I ran into some probs I can´t resolve. :S Maybe you have an...
Replies
Views
No. (At least not yet.)
No. (At least not yet.)
Hi, I'm sorry if I'm being a total novice with this but I can't get iPiMP to play anything. If I try and play anything from Moving...
Replies
Views
TV portal is out for iOS. You can watch live tv as well as your recorded content. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1129652599
TV portal is out for iOS. You can watch live tv as well as your recorded content. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1129652599
Hi Been using MP extended for live TV on my android devices. Now I want to try IPimp to my iPad device to watch live TV and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iPiMP for iPad DE
AW: iPiMP for iPad Hi cheezey, thank you for the modification! This works just fine :-) I hope there will more modifications in future :-) like Thumbnails or something like this, with the bigger iPad screen, there will be so much opportunities for iPiMP. Thank's for the great work cheezey!
AW: iPiMP for iPad Hi cheezey, thank you for the modification! This works just fine :-) I hope there will more modifications...
Hi cheezey, have you planed, to fit on iPiMP for the iPad? Now if I open the Web GUI on the iPad it is scaled in iPhone...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom