MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (5 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
downloaded lastest available last weekend for testing from hauppauge.co.uk You mean if i can scan 0.8° Thor? That is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far away to be reached from central europe/austria. :D I am tuning to Astra 19.2°E. Maybe ronilse can tune to that sat.
downloaded lastest available last weekend for testing from hauppauge.co.uk You mean if i can scan 0.8° Thor? That is...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
In revision 23377 in TvCardDVBS.cs the order of SubmitTuneRequest and _conditionalAccess.SendDiseqcCommand is changed. This made the diseqc on my technotrend s2-3200 work only occasionally. Maybe this is causing problem on other cards too.
In revision 23377 in TvCardDVBS.cs the order of SubmitTuneRequest and _conditionalAccess.SendDiseqcCommand is changed. This made...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1Beta rev.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Great that you got it working! :)
Great that you got it working! :)
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
to end the confusion. this was a showstopper bug in the initial release of 1.1.0 BETA 1. we have taken down this release and uploaded a fixed version to sourceforge. this fixed version is now the only available 1.1.0 BETA 1. :)
to end the confusion. this was a showstopper bug in the initial release of 1.1.0 BETA 1. we have taken down this release and...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom