MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (3 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
MP1 MP2 [TV] IPTV Channel scan DE
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported into TV Server? It's a one time job, but it can get frustrating if some channels don't broadcast a signal at the time of channel scan or if something goes wrong with a particular channel at the time of...
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported...
Is channel scanning really necessary with IPTV? I mean, I have to make a playlist anyway, so why isn't the playlist just imported...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some delay in case the user wants to type in the next number. But why is this same delay implemented also with previous, next and last viewed channel as well? My IPTV definitely can switch channels much...
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some...
I don't know if this is 1.1 beta only issue or general design: Naturally, when typing a new channel number, there should be some...
Replies
Views
Wait for next SVN ,it consists program and epg showing speed improvements
Wait for next SVN ,it consists program and epg showing speed improvements
MediaPortal Version: 1.1. beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Athlon II 250 3GHz...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel P4 630 3.0Ghz HT HDD Matrox 160GB: Memory: 1.5GB DDR Motherboard: P4M-915GD1-LF Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 8400Gs Video Card Driver: 8.16.11.9107 Sound Card: internal Sound Card AC3: Realtek HD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN Revision:24102 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I removed the RAMDisk as it did not improve the situation and set up the MSloopback adaptator as suggested to fix my recording issue. The tip does not solve my recording issue but seems to be effective on freeze problem. I will confirm in the next days. Anyway, can anyone give some troubleshooting procedure to understand why a...
I removed the RAMDisk as it did not improve the situation and set up the MSloopback adaptator as suggested to fix my recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Mediacenter 2005+SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo E7300...
Replies
Views
just download the fix... It's working, thanks!
just download the fix... It's working, thanks!
Hi! All Recordings which contain an episodename are no longer grouped in folders - they stay as seperate recordings :-(...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using bluewide3 Originally Posted by mylle Hi guys, dont know if this bug is new to this SVN but if i do a skip for x seconds in an mpeg2 or ts movie the info shown on the OSD is the channel name from...
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using...
Hi guys, It seems this issue disappeared in one of the older svn threads, but the bug still exists in the newest SVN using...
Replies
Views
you need svn build 1.0.4.23978 and this 2 files, tsreader.ax from the previous svn build to fix the dxva problem and tvlibrary.dll to fix the problems with disecq switching on technotrend cards...
you need svn build 1.0.4.23978 and this 2 files, tsreader.ax from the previous svn build to fix the dxva problem and tvlibrary.dll...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide / StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit with SP1...
Replies
Views
The latest SVN allowed me to scan all of the regular channels again but, it also introduced another problem when running MP config program. When exiting the MP config it spat two messages about incompatible .tvfullscreen plug-ins that would not be loaded. This caused a lot of problems. I found a solution by installing the...
The latest SVN allowed me to scan all of the regular channels again but, it also introduced another problem when running MP config...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
hm, i only found the problem with Australian channels - sorry...!
hm, i only found the problem with Australian channels - sorry...!
Hi, i have one problem with the Beta 1.1 - i'm using a digittrade DVB-T Stick. OS is Windows Server 2k3 - i know unsupported...
Replies
Views
ok Thanks, but apparently mediaportal was not able to recover from it. Changing channel back and forward did not help.
ok Thanks, but apparently mediaportal was not able to recover from it. Changing channel back and forward did not help.
Hi everyone, What could be happening when all of a sudden watching tv the picture and sound goes crazy. tsreader fils up with...
Replies
Views
Thanks; that explains the splitting into two files But does not explain the changing of recording path... I am guessing that resetting the TVServer has applied a change but I am sure where this change would have been made or why it was not instant. I am guessing it must have been enabling series info in the client config app...
Thanks; that explains the splitting into two files But does not explain the changing of recording path... I am guessing that...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
No, im using DVB-C with Yousee as provider :-)
No, im using DVB-C with Yousee as provider :-)
Hi all using the new Beta 1 and i like the changes. But im having one isue with this (and others since 1.0.2)... On the...
Replies
Views
I think that they are looking into it. 0002524: MS DTV-DVD filter and another H.264 codec in same graph causes issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker 0002528: Changing dvb-t mux from mpeg2->h264 fails. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I think that they are looking into it. 0002524: MS DTV-DVD filter and another H.264 codec in same graph causes issues -...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp mce 2005 sp3 CPU...
Replies
Views
I saw this in Cairns under 1.0.2. SBS I think was on 697633 according to a local gov site... It scanned fine on my nova-500dt but my Cinergy T USB stick failed to find the stations.. I changed the freq back to 697500 and both cards were happy.. Worth noting that some of these are/may be card specific issues! Cheers erosco
I saw this in Cairns under 1.0.2. SBS I think was on 697633 according to a local gov site... It scanned fine on my nova-500dt but...
The channel scan does not pick up Nine, NineHD or GO. Details in THIS thread
Replies
Views
Yes, same: 2009-10-25 17:07:01.366638 [4]: TechnoTrend: Diseqc Command Send 2009-10-25 17:07:01.475838 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.507038 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.538238 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.569438 [4]: dvb...
Yes, same: 2009-10-25 17:07:01.366638 [4]: TechnoTrend: Diseqc Command Send 2009-10-25 17:07:01.475838 [4]: dvb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23908 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
Replies
Views
ok, i get what your saying, but here in holland it is very common that series are repeated during the day also for example when i want to record a serie on animal planet series or better said episodes are repeated 3 times a day. So then i get 3 recording a day from one episode. OK i just have to delete them but i have 3 tuners and...
ok, i get what your saying, but here in holland it is very common that series are repeated during the day also for example when i...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23908 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green Memory: 2Gb Motherboard: Asrock A780FullDisplayPort Video Card: Ati 4870 Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.5 Sound Card: Integrated realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Technotrend...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
Replies
Views
Normally that means bad drivers, as applications itself aren't running in kernel space. But it could be something in TVE3 side that gets stuck in a infinite loop and queries the driver constantly. I would suspect DVB EPG grabbing, so try disabling it first and see if you are still able to reproduce the issue. It is much more likely...
Normally that means bad drivers, as applications itself aren't running in kernel space. But it could be something in TVE3 side that...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23908 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
I seem to have found the problem. The "Delay for TV Card Detection" was set to 25 seconds. I've increased it to 30 seconds and everything seems to work OK after resuming now. :D
I seem to have found the problem. The "Delay for TV Card Detection" was set to 25 seconds. I've increased it to 30 seconds and...
After waking my Server from standby and cold booting my Client, MP just freezes when I select a channel from the EPG and I have to...
Replies
Views
ok nearly a week in and not seen this error at all. Would have expected to see it probably twice in older versions. Not exactly a scientific test but this might possibly be fixed :)
ok nearly a week in and not seen this error at all. Would have expected to see it probably twice in older versions. Not...
I am a little confused as to whether this fix is in the current SVN or not? Looks like it will solve some of the missed recordings...
Replies
Views
Fixed: 0002437: Incompatibility between HDTV and codecs other than coreavc - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Fixed: 0002437: Incompatibility between HDTV and codecs other than coreavc - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 With latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM 64-bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
first thing I checked... Will have to re-install TV server then and see if it works without import :(
first thing I checked... Will have to re-install TV server then and see if it works without import :(
Replies
Views
you're welcome, can you mark the thread as fixed? Thx.
you're welcome, can you mark the thread as fixed? Thx.
Hi, i found a bug in the version 1.1.0 Beta1 and latest svn builds: The aspect ratio doesn't switch (from 4:3 to 16:9 and reverse)...
Replies
Views
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small user-friendliness enhancements to SetupTV - MediaPortal Bugtracker //johnzered
Hi! This should be solved in the next public release (unfortunately not the one released today). See mantis: 0002517: Small...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23831 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
taskbar missing upon wakeup from MP standby I've fixed issue of display shutdown now by simply setting the Windows7 power settings for display shutdown to "Never" However I have noticed that when MP places my PC into S3 standby and then I resume from standby then the taskbar is no longer visible. I have tried to rectify this -...
taskbar missing upon wakeup from MP standby I've fixed issue of display shutdown now by simply setting the Windows7 power settings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.4.23491 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RC 64bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo E8400...
Replies
Views
I solved the issue. It probably was down to the filters. Made an upgrade from 1.0.2 to the beta 1.1.0 and then to the latest SVN (although choosing fresh install in setup) and I can finally watch fluid LiveTV HD. I don't know, what was wrong before but now i don't get discontinuity errors anymore, LiveT and Videos are now working on...
I solved the issue. It probably was down to the filters. Made an upgrade from 1.0.2 to the beta 1.1.0 and then to the latest SVN...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Beta1 MediaPortal Skin: bluewide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: atom 330...
Replies
Views
Logs please. Simone
Logs please. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta + last SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
Obviously, the answer to my question is to MOVE them, not COPY them. Quite why this didn't occur to me in the first place....
Obviously, the answer to my question is to MOVE them, not COPY them. Quite why this didn't occur to me in the first place....
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Win 7 RC build 7100 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core Duo...
Replies
Views
if i linked to the shortcut in irremote.ini irremote would just crash lol, but i made a batch file and it worked perfectly :thx:
if i linked to the shortcut in irremote.ini irremote would just crash lol, but i made a batch file and it worked perfectly :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta 1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide (it doesnt seem to matter which skin i use) Windows Version: XP sp3...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom