MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 (14 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 here.
The latest SVN allowed me to scan all of the regular channels again but, it also introduced another problem when running MP config program. When exiting the MP config it spat two messages about incompatible .tvfullscreen plug-ins that would not be loaded. This caused a lot of problems. I found a solution by installing the...
The latest SVN allowed me to scan all of the regular channels again but, it also introduced another problem when running MP config...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
hm, i only found the problem with Australian channels - sorry...!
hm, i only found the problem with Australian channels - sorry...!
Hi, i have one problem with the Beta 1.1 - i'm using a digittrade DVB-T Stick. OS is Windows Server 2k3 - i know unsupported...
Replies
Views
As I said above, I think this is related but not quite the same bug. I have folders for the recordings (folder name includes episode name etc of last recording) but unlike you I do not have any recordings shown outside of folders. The only way I can access recordings (other than turning off episode data) is to browse through one of...
As I said above, I think this is related but not quite the same bug. I have folders for the recordings (folder name includes...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Installation] No channels available (3 Viewers) DE
Check if the group "All channels" exist in your TV-Server...it may help. Make sure it exists also in Radio.
Check if the group "All channels" exist in your TV-Server...it may help. Make sure it exists also in Radio.
Hi there, After installing the beta i have no channels availible in any of my clients. All the channels are the and working fine...
Replies
Views
ok Thanks, but apparently mediaportal was not able to recover from it. Changing channel back and forward did not help.
ok Thanks, but apparently mediaportal was not able to recover from it. Changing channel back and forward did not help.
Hi everyone, What could be happening when all of a sudden watching tv the picture and sound goes crazy. tsreader fils up with...
Replies
Views
Thanks; that explains the splitting into two files But does not explain the changing of recording path... I am guessing that resetting the TVServer has applied a change but I am sure where this change would have been made or why it was not instant. I am guessing it must have been enabling series info in the client config app...
Thanks; that explains the splitting into two files But does not explain the changing of recording path... I am guessing that...
MediaPortal Version: SVN23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
No, im using DVB-C with Yousee as provider :-)
No, im using DVB-C with Yousee as provider :-)
Hi all using the new Beta 1 and i like the changes. But im having one isue with this (and others since 1.0.2)... On the...
Replies
Views
I think that they are looking into it. 0002524: MS DTV-DVD filter and another H.264 codec in same graph causes issues - MediaPortal Bugtracker 0002528: Changing dvb-t mux from mpeg2->h264 fails. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I think that they are looking into it. 0002524: MS DTV-DVD filter and another H.264 codec in same graph causes issues -...
TV-Server Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: xp mce 2005 sp3 CPU...
Replies
Views
0002531: Aspect ration changing doesn't work with DVDs - MediaPortal Bugtracker Finaly had some time to test and fix the issue.
0002531: Aspect ration changing doesn't work with DVDs - MediaPortal Bugtracker Finaly had some time to test and fix the issue.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: PV4:3 2.6 Windows Version: Win7 x86 RC CPU...
Replies
Views
I am sure something is not sticking in the config app as I have done this twice now and I am sure I rebooted twice after setting up the plugin so TVserver would have been restarted. Not at home tonight but will do some experimentation over the weekend
I am sure something is not sticking in the config app as I have done this twice now and I am sure I rebooted twice after setting up...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit RTM CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 Memory: 2GB DDR2 Video Card: ATI HD 3200 Reproduce: 1. In video settings choose default Subtitle Language or Audio Language to Czech 2. During play of movie (or...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN-Revision:23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
Replies
Views
seems to be some sort of db mess... cleaned up the db, now it works as expectet, have no clue how i messed up the db, cause haven't done anything unusual... sorry...
seems to be some sort of db mess... cleaned up the db, now it works as expectet, have no clue how i messed up the db, cause haven't...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 250 HDD...
Replies
Views
I saw this in Cairns under 1.0.2. SBS I think was on 697633 according to a local gov site... It scanned fine on my nova-500dt but my Cinergy T USB stick failed to find the stations.. I changed the freq back to 697500 and both cards were happy.. Worth noting that some of these are/may be card specific issues! Cheers erosco
I saw this in Cairns under 1.0.2. SBS I think was on 697633 according to a local gov site... It scanned fine on my nova-500dt but...
The channel scan does not pick up Nine, NineHD or GO. Details in THIS thread
Replies
Views
Yes, same: 2009-10-25 17:07:01.366638 [4]: TechnoTrend: Diseqc Command Send 2009-10-25 17:07:01.475838 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.507038 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.538238 [4]: dvb: LockedInOnSignal waiting 20ms 2009-10-25 17:07:01.569438 [4]: dvb...
Yes, same: 2009-10-25 17:07:01.366638 [4]: TechnoTrend: Diseqc Command Send 2009-10-25 17:07:01.475838 [4]: dvb...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23908 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
Replies
Views
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
Currently those logs aren't going to be deleted. The plan is to sort that issue out for 1.1.0.
I do not remember seeing any updates saying this has changed so everything could be working as designed but I am getting a growing...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green Memory: 2Gb Motherboard: Asrock A780FullDisplayPort Video Card: Ati 4870 Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.5 Sound Card: Integrated realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Technotrend...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: HEAD ver 24026 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp3 with all relevant sp CPU Type: quad HDD: 360GB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: gigabyte Video Card: nvidia 8800GT Video Card Driver: latest Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: onboard Sound Card Driver: default MPEG2 Video Codec: k-lite codec...
MediaPortal Version: HEAD ver 24026 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp3 with all relevant sp CPU Type: quad HDD...
MediaPortal Version: HEAD ver 24026 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp3 with all relevant sp CPU Type: quad HDD...
Replies
Views
Same problem for me here. mediainfo is slow cause i've to use a powerlan with only about 30-40mbit/s fast enough for TV / Movies but not fast enough for mediainfo. Mediainfo works fine / fast when file is on the same machine.
Same problem for me here. mediainfo is slow cause i've to use a powerlan with only about 30-40mbit/s fast enough for TV / Movies...
Wonder if anyone else has a long lag (at least 50+ seconds) before playing videos ? This also happens with the My TV series plugin...
Replies
Views
TsReader.log
TsReader.log
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23978 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP problem, I think it should be corrected for the final version... Thanx aLeX
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP...
I've posted here a problem of the beta when accessing a NAS through a network folder. Please take a look, because if it's a MP...
Replies
Views
ok, i get what your saying, but here in holland it is very common that series are repeated during the day also for example when i want to record a serie on animal planet series or better said episodes are repeated 3 times a day. So then i get 3 recording a day from one episode. OK i just have to delete them but i have 3 tuners and...
ok, i get what your saying, but here in holland it is very common that series are repeated during the day also for example when i...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23908 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: 1.1.0 BETA Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000 HDD: 1Tb WD Green Memory: 2Gb Motherboard: Asrock A780FullDisplayPort Video Card: Ati 4870 Video Card Driver: catalyst 9.5 Sound Card: Integrated realtek Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Technotrend...
Replies
Views
Normally that means bad drivers, as applications itself aren't running in kernel space. But it could be something in TVE3 side that gets stuck in a infinite loop and queries the driver constantly. I would suspect DVB EPG grabbing, so try disabling it first and see if you are still able to reproduce the issue. It is much more likely...
Normally that means bad drivers, as applications itself aren't running in kernel space. But it could be something in TVE3 side that...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 23908 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro - SP3 CPU Type: Intel E4500 2x2.2Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
I seem to have found the problem. The "Delay for TV Card Detection" was set to 25 seconds. I've increased it to 30 seconds and everything seems to work OK after resuming now. :D
I seem to have found the problem. The "Delay for TV Card Detection" was set to 25 seconds. I've increased it to 30 seconds and...
After waking my Server from standby and cold booting my Client, MP just freezes when I select a channel from the EPG and I have to...
Replies
Views
When trying to install 1.1.0 Beta 1 on a (clean install) W2K3 Server R2, standard edition, the deploy tool issues this Message (after downloading, at installation start): <Title>: Windows XP x64 (Service Pack 2) [..... <Information>: Ihr Betriebssystem wird leider nicht von Mediaportal unterstützt. When installing 1.0.2, the...
When trying to install 1.1.0 Beta 1 on a (clean install) W2K3 Server R2, standard edition, the deploy tool issues this Message...
When trying to install 1.1.0 Beta 1 on a (clean install) W2K3 Server R2, standard edition, the deploy tool issues this Message...
Replies
Views
ok nearly a week in and not seen this error at all. Would have expected to see it probably twice in older versions. Not exactly a scientific test but this might possibly be fixed :)
ok nearly a week in and not seen this error at all. Would have expected to see it probably twice in older versions. Not...
I am a little confused as to whether this fix is in the current SVN or not? Looks like it will solve some of the missed recordings...
Replies
Views
Fixed: 0002437: Incompatibility between HDTV and codecs other than coreavc - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Fixed: 0002437: Incompatibility between HDTV and codecs other than coreavc - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 BETA 1 With latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 RTM 64-bit CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
first thing I checked... Will have to re-install TV server then and see if it works without import :(
first thing I checked... Will have to re-install TV server then and see if it works without import :(
Replies
Views
you're welcome, can you mark the thread as fixed? Thx.
you're welcome, can you mark the thread as fixed? Thx.
Hi, i found a bug in the version 1.1.0 Beta1 and latest svn builds: The aspect ratio doesn't switch (from 4:3 to 16:9 and reverse)...
Replies
Views
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever I use the scroll wheel to skip ahead in the video, the top-bar is activated (actually the < (back) button of the top-bar), and to either skip forward again or just to get rid of the top-bar I have to move...
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever...
I use a mouse with mp, and since upgrading to 1.1.0 beta (or maybe it was actually one of the later svns before the beta), whenever...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom