MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (11 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
Suggest you make a new thread emphasising the "Old DirectShowhelper" in the title.
Suggest you make a new thread emphasising the "Old DirectShowhelper" in the title.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Quad q8400 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, had a similar prob an detached my WinTV CI and all problems concerning Mediaportal and standby by Mediaportal are gone... seems on my side that WinTV-Ci works even going to standby when windows does it by itself, but it doesn't work when MP tries to standby the system with attached CI? Hope that helps or gives a hint...
Hi, had a similar prob an detached my WinTV CI and all problems concerning Mediaportal and standby by Mediaportal are gone...
Hi, Installed RC1 and found the following problem, After each time that my PC (win7 32) returns from S3 sleep I get the...
Replies
Views
AW: 3 problems with MiniDisplay Plugin MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e HDD: Samsung EcoGreen HD103UI 1TB Memory: 4GB DDR3-1333 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H Video Card: onboard Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst...
AW: 3 problems with MiniDisplay Plugin MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN 24975 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide and Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU...
Replies
Views
AW: DVB-S Radio problems after S3 resume MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e HDD: Samsung EcoGreen HD103UI 1TB Memory: 4GB DDR3-1333 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H Video Card: onboard Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst...
AW: DVB-S Radio problems after S3 resume MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 BETA 1 SVN 24975 MediaPortal Skin: maya + blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU...
Replies
Views
Glad I could help. :)
Glad I could help. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista SP1 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Everything seems to be OK now, since I uninstalled and reinstalled the TV Server.
Everything seems to be OK now, since I uninstalled and reinstalled the TV Server.
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Asus p5e-vm hdmi Video Card: Intel G35 integrated Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge Nova t-500 1. TV Card Type: dvb-T 1. TV Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
I just want to point out to everyone who has this problem. The solution is as follows: Enable "Widgets" under plugins, and everything works fine - yest again :).
I just want to point out to everyone who has this problem. The solution is as follows: Enable "Widgets" under plugins, and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: AMD64x2 HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: nvidia...
Replies
Views
OK seems like it was some codec problem after all. I removed all installed codecs and now everything but HD content plays fine with the buildt in Win 7 codecs. Now where do I find a HD codec that won't mess everything up?
OK seems like it was some codec problem after all. I removed all installed codecs and now everything but HD content plays fine with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 3.5 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Atom 330...
Replies
Views
Marked as "no bug". No need to delete, as it might be helpful for others ;)
Marked as "no bug". No need to delete, as it might be helpful for others ;)
Never had this issue before. It takes 15 seconds to start the playback of a channel, and it takes 5 seconds to stop livetv...
Replies
Views
Thank you :) Cheers, Seb.
Thank you :) Cheers, Seb.
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.25096 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Yes please, assuming you still see the same problem. Mark
Yes please, assuming you still see the same problem. Mark
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: i7 920 HDD: 1.5tb Seagate Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
yup sorry about that forgot, i wil make a clean instal now and try agian. tnx and greets jeremy found the problem tvseries and moving pictures had incomplete databases and scant my network like crazy thats what caused it its all good all the time
yup sorry about that forgot, i wil make a clean instal now and try agian. tnx and greets jeremy found the problem tvseries...
hey there every time i start up the rc1 i get a very high memory load and can not find out wy logs and printscreen are attached...
Replies
Views
Yes, as MediaPortal is 32 bit application correct version of VS2008 SP1 redist is the 32 bit version.
Yes, as MediaPortal is 32 bit application correct version of VS2008 SP1 redist is the 32 bit version.
hi, I've installed win7prof 64bit. As I read it in your blog entry about the rc1, I installed the newest 64bit vcredist. If i...
Replies
Views
Missing feature -> not going to happen with 1.1.0.
Missing feature -> not going to happen with 1.1.0.
If I enable DVB subtitles in the config app then whenever I start Live TV I get subtitles. I can then turn them off using the OSD...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Last.fm not working That is you and tourettes who want free subscriptions :) Would pay for them for the good work you have both put in if I had a job ;) Anyway back home now and confirmed this was user error :wtf: I did initially think I had just put in the wrong password so double checked. Problem was my last.fm...
Re: AW: Last.fm not working That is you and tourettes who want free subscriptions :) Would pay for them for the good work you...
This happend within last few weeks (was not working in last SVN and possibly earlier) Basically just enter last.fm screen and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Active Window DE
Not blacklisted but probably just doesn't work after some resent graph building changes. Please note that CC hasnt been ever supported officially, so it is not currently considered as a bug.
Not blacklisted but probably just doesn't work after some resent graph building changes. Please note that CC hasnt been ever...
MediaPortal Version: RC 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue two wide Windows Version: Win7 Pro 64bit CPU Type: INTEL DUOCORE HDD: WD 2x...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with some AVI files Thank you very much! The registry tweak also fixed the .avi problem here. Thanatos :thx:
AW: Problem with some AVI files Thank you very much! The registry tweak also fixed the .avi problem here. Thanatos :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide, X-Factor Windows Version: WIN7 X64 CPU Type: AMD X2 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I did that before because morpheus_xx told me as I had a Graph can't be build error before and yes, that did the trick with the Graph problem and then the stream error occured. So now I spent my night debugging this and found a simple solution. I checked the logs again and again and then I realised that there are 2 positions...
Hi, I did that before because morpheus_xx told me as I had a Graph can't be build error before and yes, that did the trick with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Face 1.9 Windows Version: Windows XP (32bit) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon AM2 X64...
Replies
Views
I agree that these dropped frames is not a bug. The heavy snow is gone, and today I have no dropped frames, and the TV-signal is now improved (signal quality like 70-90). But I still have very slow channel change, I hope you will look into this. I have made a new thread and provided logs, where I change channels...
I agree that these dropped frames is not a bug. The heavy snow is gone, and today I have no dropped frames, and the TV-signal...
MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue w Windows Version: WIN 7 DANISH CPU Type: Intel q8200 HDD: Memory: 4 gb...
Replies
Views
UPDATE: Codec issues; Uninstall SAF, HAALI, XVID everything Install Haali Media Splitter, enable for AVI Install FFDHSOW Tryouts Enable in FFDshow for you files. And also using PDVD 8/9 for DVD and H.264
UPDATE: Codec issues; Uninstall SAF, HAALI, XVID everything Install Haali Media Splitter, enable for AVI Install FFDHSOW...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: XP PRO SP3 CPU Type: AMD 64X2 5200 HDD: Seagate 1tb...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom