MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (23 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
i see... thank you :)
i see... thank you :)
Hi Just installed RC1, on server and client machines. Client can browse Recorded TV and Guide. When attempting to watch...
Replies
Views
I'm already using that option as I found it was needed for my remote to work properly after resuming. Rebooting hasn't solved the problem with the Nvidia decoder, so it seems like trying the new core.dll screwed something up. I'll have to try re-installing the decoder sometime to see if that fixes it.
I'm already using that option as I found it was needed for my remote to work properly after resuming. Rebooting hasn't solved...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi Luca Brasi And thanks for the respons ... i have tried the refering link with no changes... What is realy weird is that i can watch the HD channels on 3 clients only machines without them stopping on HD channels. Same SVN 25137. All 3 client are with Nvidia graphics cards ... MP 1.1.0 server/client HTPC is with a new...
Hi Luca Brasi And thanks for the respons ... i have tried the refering link with no changes... What is realy weird is that i...
MediaPortal Version: RC1 +SVN25130 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Quad Core Q6600 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi. I just tested and it opens a folder OK. This one: C:\DOCUME~1\steen\LOKALE~1\Temp Steen
Hi. I just tested and it opens a folder OK. This one: C:\DOCUME~1\steen\LOKALE~1\Temp Steen
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 W Windows Version: Windows XP CPU Type: AMD64 HDD: Memory: 2 Gb...
Replies
Views
fixed by user. Simone
fixed by user. Simone
MediaPortal Version:1.10 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 x86 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II x4 940...
Replies
Views
:thx: I noticed that my computer name was "$-Dator" because of some strange reason but when i changed it to just "Dator" did setuptv (tv-server configuration) start perfectly.
:thx: I noticed that my computer name was "$-Dator" because of some strange reason but when i changed it to just "Dator" did...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SWE Business CPU Type: amd x2 3800 HDD: 3 TB...
Replies
Views
Tried the one from 27-02-2010. It did not fix the problem for me :-( /Soeren
Tried the one from 27-02-2010. It did not fix the problem for me :-( /Soeren
Hi, clean install of MP1.1RC1 With CoreAVC hd codec when zap from sd to hd i see some frames of HD channel (slow motion) and...
Replies
Views
Hi chemelli, I've checked the differences between the MediaPortal core libraries 1.0.2.0 and 1.1.0.0 RC1 and you are right, all functions like IsMP3, IsWMV... are not supported longer. Thx and sorry for any circumstances. Cheers, Micropolis ;-)
Hi chemelli, I've checked the differences between the MediaPortal core libraries 1.0.2.0 and 1.1.0.0 RC1 and you are right, all...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 RC 1 (Build 25080) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Service Pack 2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem (now with 1.1.0 RC1, but also with previoius versions, down to 1.0.0)... Certain combinations are just not possible. For dutchies (Ziggo). If I switch from NL1 (SD) to NL1 HD, this goes wrong... The playback just freezes. If I go from NL1 (SD) to Discovery Showcase HD and then to NL1 HD, it works. I use the...
I have the same problem (now with 1.1.0 RC1, but also with previoius versions, down to 1.0.0)... Certain combinations are just not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Win XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD BE-2350e HDD: 2x 2,5" WD 512GB...
Replies
Views
I have this problem also with my DVB-T setup. Clients are windows 7 ultimate, and one does play sound from the radio while the other doesnt. TV works fine for both of them, so I think it is not a codec problem. I also have a problem that I do not get all radio channels in my channel list (only one group) but that is unrelated.
I have this problem also with my DVB-T setup. Clients are windows 7 ultimate, and one does play sound from the radio while the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 4850e Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
yes I see this as well. It doesnt seem to be consistant for me (with mpeg2) MPEG2 channels (on clients) sometimes play fine for hours, and other times they freeze and corrupt every few seconds (can sometimes only get it to play again by stepping backwards then forwards) H264 channels play perfectly on the server PC, but on...
yes I see this as well. It doesnt seem to be consistant for me (with mpeg2) MPEG2 channels (on clients) sometimes play fine for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Core2 duo E8400 HDD: Loads Memory...
Replies
Views
re: Scrambled -> tv service not available Quote Rekenaar from the front page article: "That leaves us with 200 posts in the past month.".... let's make that 199 ;) Thanks, Ruud. ps. sorry for 'bumping' my own message
re: Scrambled -> tv service not available Quote Rekenaar from the front page article: "That leaves us with 200 posts in the past...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Client: AMD Geode NX1750...
Replies
Views
This problem seems to be fixed in the core.dll update that is supplied in this thread. Playing problems in RC1: TV, radio, AVI, DXVA
This problem seems to be fixed in the core.dll update that is supplied in this thread. Playing problems in RC1: TV, radio, AVI, DXVA
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista SP1 32bit CPU Type: Intel E5200 2.5GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Where are the installer logs? I suspect that they have been overwritten as I have done a successfull re-installation. The uninstaller was definitely where the error message said it should have been, and I could run it from that location after the failed uninstallation. I noted also that it thought 1.1.0 RC1 was installed, which it...
Where are the installer logs? I suspect that they have been overwritten as I have done a successfull re-installation. The...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 3GHZ...
Replies
Views
AW: MP Freeze on first Tune in Multi Seat Ok found the channel. What did you mean with, you need an TS Dump, did you mean that i record some minutes of this channel ? :S
AW: MP Freeze on first Tune in Multi Seat Ok found the channel. What did you mean with, you need an TS Dump, did you mean that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win 7 (Main Client) / Win Server 2008 x64 Std (TV...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the input guys! I feel stupid for not testing new drivers before writing this thread, but the Catalyst 10.2 seems to have solved the problem. Thanks to tourettes the windows error reports also finally make sense to me ^^
Thanks for the input guys! I feel stupid for not testing new drivers before writing this thread, but the Catalyst 10.2 seems to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II...
Replies
Views
No it's a bug... I make something that I want make since 2 weeks : "Format C:" So after a ultra clean install of windows 7, just windows, hardware drivers & Mediaportal this is the result : I use a Zalman HD160XT Plus (::: Zalman, leading the world of Quiet Computing Solutions :::) so the TV is on second screen. If I run...
No it's a bug... I make something that I want make since 2 weeks : "Format C:" So after a ultra clean install of windows 7, just...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 svn 25130 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Hi, before the RC1 I...
Replies
Views
I figured out what this is...and it is a bug. I checked out the latest SVN so that I could debug the problem. It turns out that during this delay, MediaPortal tries to determine which removable drives to show on the list. This PC happens to have an 8in1 Card Reader, which is obviously has some blocking IO going on when there is no...
I figured out what this is...and it is a bug. I checked out the latest SVN so that I could debug the problem. It turns out that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Core i3 530 HDD: 250GB Western...
Replies
Views
Hi Ray, Sorry, no AV i'm afraid. I couldn't see anything either. I did find someone talking about jumping in the same card recently, but can't remeber where. I will try testing on the weekend and see if can recreate the problem. Maybe windows was indexing, I didn't disable this in vista and it worked OK though. Thanks, Chris
Hi Ray, Sorry, no AV i'm afraid. I couldn't see anything either. I did find someone talking about jumping in the same card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Core2 duo E8400 HDD: Loads Memory...
Replies
Views
More likely it is an issue with the TsReader / Seeking / GOP splicing. Ambass is working on that.
More likely it is an issue with the TsReader / Seeking / GOP splicing. Ambass is working on that.
When changing channels via the Channel menu option the previous channel will replay from when TV was first switched on up to the...
Replies
Views
It was a known issue going into rc1. check out next svn. 0002736: AudioDualMono does work only after channel change - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
It was a known issue going into rc1. check out next svn. 0002736: AudioDualMono does work only after channel change - MediaPortal...
MediaPortal Version:1.10 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 x86 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II x4 940...
Replies
Views
Ok, will try that and report back. I uninstalled AVG on both systems (I run multi-seat) and reinstalled RC1 at the same time, the problem was on the TVServer end because I reinstalled the client and removed AVG on my media system first, but I cannot 100% confirm it was AVG on my server causing the problem since I reinstaleld the TV...
Ok, will try that and report back. I uninstalled AVG on both systems (I run multi-seat) and reinstalled RC1 at the same time, the...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 W Windows Version: Windows 7 Danish CPU Type: Intel q8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi. Sorry, but the team has decided not to support s0ftcam etc., and therefor I'm going to close this thread.
Hi. Sorry, but the team has decided not to support s0ftcam etc., and therefor I'm going to close this thread.
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 x86 CPU Type: AMD x2 4200+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Ohhh, missed that one. Any ideas on why that might be? Bas
Hi, Ohhh, missed that one. Any ideas on why that might be? Bas
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: B2W Windows Version: XP SP3 After upgrading to RC1 I've lost the ability to...
Replies
Views
I have a music view setup as What|Function|SortBy Album Artist|Group|Artist Album Artist||Artist Album||Year Tracks||Tracks If I select an album artist that has multiple albums they are displayed as Alubm Name - Year If I go into an album artist who only has one artist this is displayed as Album Name - Album Artist I...
I have a music view setup as What|Function|SortBy Album Artist|Group|Artist Album Artist||Artist Album||Year Tracks||Tracks...
I have a music view setup as What|Function|SortBy Album Artist|Group|Artist Album Artist||Artist Album||Year Tracks||Tracks...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FastForward DE
AW: FastForward does this ever worked for anybody? I'm using MP only in multiseat config and I was never able to use FF.
AW: FastForward does this ever worked for anybody? I'm using MP only in multiseat config and I was never able to use FF.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: XP SP3 Pro CPU Type: Core2Duo E6550 HDD: WD 10 EADS 1TB...
Replies
Views
i installed from scratch, left all settings/plugins at default and it still happens.
i installed from scratch, left all settings/plugins at default and it still happens.
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.5.25080 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: 2,5 Intel core 2 duo Memory: 3gig...
Replies
Views
OK, I see. Thanks for your help! Maybe we could have a checkbox in the configuration that default would be checked. That way those who want to can disable it and avoid this problem.
OK, I see. Thanks for your help! Maybe we could have a checkbox in the configuration that default would be checked. That way those...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: 7 RC CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
On XP MCE editions, pretty certain the only way of disabling the MCE services is manually disabling them. I will find the relevant post that deals with this, when I get back on my own pc and update this post.
On XP MCE editions, pretty certain the only way of disabling the MCE services is manually disabling them. I will find the relevant...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP, Black Glass, XFactor, Maya, Black & White Windows Version: XP MCE...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP professional CPU Type: core 2 duo HDD: mix of 4 seagate and WD disks Memory: 2gb Motherboard: Asus Video Card:ATI Radeon x300 series Video Card Driver: 6.14.10.6546 Sound Card: onboard realtek HD audio Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP professional CPU Type: core 2 duo HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP professional CPU Type: core 2 duo HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom