MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 & 2 (8 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC 1 or 2.
MP1 MP2 [fixed] EVR problems DE
YES, thank you so much - problem seems solved, Thank you very much !!!
YES, thank you so much - problem seems solved, Thank you very much !!!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 duo @ 2.8GHz...
Replies
Views
re: Exception while browsing Music, -> back to home screen Hi, I tested with reverting back to drivers i used before this updating from win update & those where from March 2009 (yeah i don't update that much! & not 9600gt drivers!) So clearly a drivers bug as i see it now, but going to check abit more. Regards Roy
re: Exception while browsing Music, -> back to home screen Hi, I tested with reverting back to drivers i used before this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista 64bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom 2.4Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
It just seems to be BBC1, BBC2, BBC3 and E4+1 that I'm having troubles with. All of these channels are mostly green blocks were very broken sound. Starting E4+1 resulting in MP crashing again. In TV Server config I see for these 4 channels, Signal Level is 37, with the Signal Quality alternating between 0 and 20 as Tuner Locked...
It just seems to be BBC1, BBC2, BBC3 and E4+1 that I'm having troubles with. All of these channels are mostly green blocks were...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
After a reboot of the computer this problem went away,
After a reboot of the computer this problem went away,
I get a very, very long pause as if the TV Server Configuration is locked up when I switch focus away from my Analog TV Tuner card...
Replies
Views
re: 5.1 WMV don't play in 5.1 stream -> something break with last SVN Thanks again to you :) i'm going to test right now :) As usual :) big Thanks Cheers, Seb. Edit : works like a charm :) thanks.
re: 5.1 WMV don't play in 5.1 stream -> something break with last SVN Thanks again to you :) i'm going to test right now :) As...
MediaPortal Version: 1.04.25171 SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamMP Windows Version: WIN7 Ultimate CPU Type: i7 Core i920 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Thanks I found it now
Thanks I found it now
I am looking for the repository of 1.1 RC1 but cannot find this one? :S Browsing sourceforge SCM repository of mediaportal only...
Replies
Views
AW: No audio on Euronews and CNN Thanks for the advice - it works now :) I changed the TV MPEG Audio Decoder to fddshow and switched MP1, MP2 decoder from libmad to libavcodec. :thx:
AW: No audio on Euronews and CNN Thanks for the advice - it works now :) I changed the TV MPEG Audio Decoder to fddshow and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 1. TV Card: Cinergy C PCI HD 1. TV Card Type: DVB-C I upgraded...
Replies
Views
A quick update. I did a bit of Googling. Older Hauppauge cards seem to have trouble with 4GB+ of RAM in 64-bit Vista and Win7. I simply went start > msconfig > Boot tab > Windows 7 (Advanced Options) > Set Maximum Memory to 3800. I can now start and stop TVServer as much as I want. No distortion occurs. Hooray.
A quick update. I did a bit of Googling. Older Hauppauge cards seem to have trouble with 4GB+ of RAM in 64-bit Vista and Win7. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: Core i3 HDD: 250GB Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz @ 3.0Ghz HDD: Seagate 200GB, 7200RPM, SATA Memory: 2 x 1GB DDR2 Motherboard: Asus P5W DH Deluxe Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB Video Card Driver: ForceWare 19x Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
Hey I will read your guides and follow them :-) The new core.dll did the trick and my HD are running smoothly again........
Hey I will read your guides and follow them :-) The new core.dll did the trick and my HD are running smoothly again........
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE WIDE Windows Version: Vista Home Premium CPU Type: Core 2 - 2 Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Edit: Ugh, I didn't search hard enough to find the fix. I apologize in advance. If anyone was wondering how to fix this, this is what I found in the following thread, response posted by edsche: InfoService v1.32 - 5 day weather/Feeds/Twitter on basic home [04-01-2010] *PLANNING* ---- Original Post ---- I keep getting the...
Edit: Ugh, I didn't search hard enough to find the fix. I apologize in advance. If anyone was wondering how to fix this, this is...
Hi there, when i choose a city for weather i get an unhandled exception error at startup, something to do with date format. I...
Replies
Views
The bug is not the result of double importing times. It is the result of the fix on my old bug thread.
The bug is not the result of double importing times. It is the result of the fix on my old bug thread.
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: P4 2.8Ghz Northwood HDD...
Replies
Views
I had this when using VMR9 in exclusive mode (MS Codecs, may more? forgot) . Dont happen with EVR, or VMR without exclusive mode.
I had this when using VMR9 in exclusive mode (MS Codecs, may more? forgot) . Dont happen with EVR, or VMR without exclusive mode.
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core2 6400...
Replies
Views
back to topic. i have a similar problem here since rc1. logs attached. on tvservice startup the tvs idles for 2(!) minutes. from 16:04 to 16:06 - doin nothing. excerpt from the attached logs: 2010-03-04 16:04:16.031250 [PowerEventThread(9)]: TV service PowerEventThread 537 2010-03-04 16:06:38.125000 [TVService(5)]...
back to topic. i have a similar problem here since rc1. logs attached. on tvservice startup the tvs idles for 2(!) minutes. from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 HDD: 1)...
Replies
Views
same is hang ,i try 1.10rc1..my EPG if setup chinese is hang , 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822 [(21)]: ***** SIGNAL LEVEL: 80, SIGNAL QUALITY: 100 ***** 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822 [(21)]: ************************************************** 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822 [(21)]: card: tuned user: epg subchannel: 0 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822...
same is hang ,i try 1.10rc1..my EPG if setup chinese is hang , 2010-03-04 19:28:43.872822 [(21)]: ***** SIGNAL LEVEL: 80, SIGNAL...
Hi, I have posted this error some time ago, but with no result. Now I have installed your latest RC1 with hope that the error...
Replies
Views
Thank you very much to both, I've resolved. Not as well, but I think there were several things, but as I installed all 20 times, then not. 1.Cannot connect to stream 2.0, arranged here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-496/tv-server-config-cannot-connect-stream-2-0-fix-included-78754/ 2.Problemas...
Thank you very much to both, I've resolved. Not as well, but I think there were several things, but as I installed all 20 times...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Xp sp3 CPU Type: Amd 4850e HDD: Samsung 1000gb 3.5"...
Replies
Views
It should be, but I'll double check, if some bug is in my fingers. Br, tourettes You were right. It was 60 Hz, not 50 as it should. I just assumed. But who changed it, is mystery. I mean i have not updated display driver, nor changed settings for ages. But anyway Thank You. Br,
It should be, but I'll double check, if some bug is in my fingers. Br, tourettes You were right. It was 60 Hz, not 50 as it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC Latest Svn+ Own patches MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32Bit(finally this is...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: XmasBlue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236) CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz HDD: Memory: 1918MB RAM Motherboard: asus M2A-VM HDMI ACPI BIOS rev...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: XmasBlue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: XmasBlue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service...
Replies
Views
No, thats different things dxva uses for decoding stream and CUDA (NVidia) and Stream (ATi) uses for picture quality optimazing with TrueTheater™ HD. its not a codec feature, but powerdvd application itself.
No, thats different things dxva uses for decoding stream and CUDA (NVidia) and Stream (ATi) uses for picture quality optimazing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4400 Memory: 2 gig Video Card: Nvidia 8600 GT...
Replies
Views
Re: Screenselector uses wrong screen for settings I just noticed i had 1024x768 as VGA. But the rest is correct :-P
Re: Screenselector uses wrong screen for settings I just noticed i had 1024x768 as VGA. But the rest is correct :-P
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
After installing MP 1.1.0 RC1 I had the same issues. Couldnt play xvid or divx files. I uninstalled SAF and then reinstalled SAF and everything started working fine. The only issue I am having now is MP will crash after watching several tv episodes or switching to Moving Pictures and starting a movie. I will start MP right back...
After installing MP 1.1.0 RC1 I had the same issues. Couldnt play xvid or divx files. I uninstalled SAF and then reinstalled SAF...
I installed Media Portal 1.1.0 RC1 today. Reinstalled SAF4.00 RC1 to reset all codecs. MKV files play back fine but I am unable to...
Replies
Views
thanks, I didn't notice the buttons had been highlighted, it would be nice if those could be disabled, as the channel up/down buttons do the same job mind you. Did you manage to duplicate the problem with the x of x not showing the correct value? regards rob
thanks, I didn't notice the buttons had been highlighted, it would be nice if those could be disabled, as the channel up/down...
MediaPortal Version1.1 rc1: MediaPortal Skin blue3wide: Windows Version7 x64: Hi when I browse the pictures, videos, or...
Replies
Views
Yea, This was exactly what I did after taking a better look at the .ts
Yea, This was exactly what I did after taking a better look at the .ts
MediaPortal Version:1.10 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 x86 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II x4 940...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm able to repro this every time too now. Regards Roy
Hi, I'm able to repro this every time too now. Regards Roy
Hi, well done on getting to RC1 and now to business... I have my music view set to show icons of the artists. If I enter this...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Core2 duo E8400 HDD: Loads Memory: 4GB Motherboard:ASUS P5Q-E Video Card: NVIDIA 7600GS Video Card Driver: The one that came with windows update Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card Driver: M$ default 1. TV Card: Teratec Cinergy 2400i DT 1...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Core2 duo E8400 HDD: Loads Memory...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: 7 CPU Type: Core2 duo E8400 HDD: Loads Memory...
Replies
Views
There's no problem using config to select codecs and graphstudio confirms that MP's using the right one. I tried it again earlier and it didn't lock up, so I think it's unlikely to be codec related as they haven't changed. MP's been doing some strange things after resuming from hibernate here though, so it might be related to that.
There's no problem using config to select codecs and graphstudio confirms that MP's using the right one. I tried it again...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Win 7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Amd xp 4850e HDD: WD GreenPower 1TB Memory: 4Gb DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: HD3200 integrated Video Card Driver: Catalyst 9.8 Sound Card: ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Win 7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Amd xp 4850e HDD...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Win 7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Amd xp 4850e HDD...
Replies
Views
I did test with the new core.dll, but that only made the problem worse. Instead of the hang with black screen, it now simply exits MP. Also audio is way out of sync on SD channels, and SD to SD channel zap made it jerky in playback. The new core.dll only made those 2 problems worse.
I did test with the new core.dll, but that only made the problem worse. Instead of the hang with black screen, it now simply...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD 500gb...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] h264 channel corruption (1 Viewer) DE
well I really only concluded that Maya was responsible through elimination. I reinstalled several times with different combinations of the "extras" I use, and on the last re-install it seems to be working ok without the Maya plugins installed. Now prior to the last re-install that seems to have fixed this issue, I did also update...
well I really only concluded that Maya was responsible through elimination. I reinstalled several times with different...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: 7 x64 CPU Type: 920 i7 HDD: 1.5tb seagate Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
running the brand new 1.1RC1 installer, its obvious that its not respecting the windows font "zoom" setting in the display options. given that I have a smallish TV, I use the 125% zoom setting, and the items in the installer are right on top of each other. If I didnt have another machine with 100% zoom, I'd have no idea what the...
running the brand new 1.1RC1 installer, its obvious that its not respecting the windows font "zoom" setting in the display options...
running the brand new 1.1RC1 installer, its obvious that its not respecting the windows font "zoom" setting in the display options...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom