MediaPortal 1.2.0 BETA (6 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta.
Thanks for the follow up. Still working fine here without RSTP except for trying to skip to somewhere in the timeshift buffer, you never know where it's going!! an premier sport is the only channel that fails with RSTP enabled, that I have found so far.
Thanks for the follow up. Still working fine here without RSTP except for trying to skip to somewhere in the timeshift buffer, you...
I've got a very weird problem with this channel on Astra 28.2° 11680V SR27500 2/3, i just subscribed too. It works fine on my...
Replies
Views
Damn, more hardware that's not compatible with MP LOL ;) Hope you get the BGT sorted.
Damn, more hardware that's not compatible with MP LOL ;) Hope you get the BGT sorted.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0_B MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide Windows Version: Win7 Ultimate 64 CPU Type: Intel 2500K 3.3 HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
I had that issue today. As mentioned, it's most likely the Hauppauge software taking control of the tuner(s). Go to Control Panel -> Admin Tools -> Services, and Stop or Disable the "Hauppauge TVService".
I had that issue today. As mentioned, it's most likely the Hauppauge software taking control of the tuner(s). Go to Control Panel...
No OTA channels found in TV Server setup for either ATSC or analog. I cannot find specific info about setting up this card. I had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't see any other way how to help you except one - saving raw TS file from TvService and trying codecs with GraphStudio (you can find it here).
Hi, I don't see any other way how to help you except one - saving raw TS file from TvService and trying codecs with GraphStudio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
I've look at my logs and the only error I can find come from the FanArtHandler plugin... I'll go post the log there!
I've look at my logs and the only error I can find come from the FanArtHandler plugin... I'll go post the log there!
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel i3-530 Memory: 4 GB...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I just got back from my local sat dealer. He just lend me a bunch of CAM's, matrix CAMS but also an astoncrypt. I put in the astoncrypt, tuned to a scrambled channel, et voila, we've got video and sound! I hope the duration-tests keep it up :) Took a brief test on the matrix CAMS, no image yet. I'll probably try...
Hello All, I just got back from my local sat dealer. He just lend me a bunch of CAM's, matrix CAMS but also an astoncrypt. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamdMP Windows Version: Windows7 64bit CPU Type: i3 HDD: 160GB Memory: 8GB...
Replies
Views
AW: MP crashes - Live TV - II. Yes we have used the solution with fixed IPs. One hTPC ist fixed. But my HTPC doenst work, cause my network switch is offline since the night...
AW: MP crashes - Live TV - II. Yes we have used the solution with fixed IPs. One hTPC ist fixed. But my HTPC doenst work, cause my...
Hi, second problem with my second HTPC is, that he crashes sometimes if i try to watch channels. The channels are "ZDF_neo" and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. Wasn't aware of the history for this. I will eventualy get back into the SVN stream, been away for some time.
Thanks for the reply. Wasn't aware of the history for this. I will eventualy get back into the SVN stream, been away for some time.
When MP first enters fullscreen playback of video; timeshifting, TS playback etc the TOPBAR will fail to appear when invoked...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have see that too, can you try with Microsoft Codec ? Thanks, Seb.
Hi, I have see that too, can you try with Microsoft Codec ? Thanks, Seb.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0. Beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
AW: EPG grabber only grabbs from first tuningdetail It's very easy: just add some fake tuning details as the _first_ one manualy in the db and you'll notice that the epg grabber fails to get data for this channel because it will never use the second (correct) tuning detail for fetching epg data.
AW: EPG grabber only grabbs from first tuningdetail It's very easy: just add some fake tuning details as the _first_ one manualy...
I don't know if it's really a bug, but I think it's worth to change. If you have more than one tuningdetail for a channel (in my...
Replies
Views
Update: issue raised. mantis
Update: issue raised. mantis
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 32 BITS CPU Type: Intel ICore 5 HDD: Intel SSD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b and above MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide & Fidelity Windows Version: Win 7 If you go into either the myVideos "Genres" or "Years" views and select an item, you are correctly presented with the matching results. However, if you then select a title from within this subset and go to the title's details...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b and above MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide & Fidelity Windows Version: Win 7 If you go into either the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2b and above MediaPortal Skin: Default Wide & Fidelity Windows Version: Win 7 If you go into either the...
Replies
Views
I am still having issues with music if receiver is turned off and on again. This results in playing music or radio is broken, I can remedy the problem by turning on tv and then start radio or music. Did hwahrmann find a solution?
I am still having issues with music if receiver is turned off and on again. This results in playing music or radio is broken, I can...
MediaPortal Version: RC5 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium, danish version CPU Type: Intel®...
Replies
Views
With 1.2alpha the idle epg logic was sound and if any channels epg was updated at anytime irrespective of MUX or channel grabbed (the one the tvserver had tuned into ) then the date/time of epg grab was then reset correctly for that channel and every channel that was epg updated. With 1.2beta this isn't happening correctly and...
With 1.2alpha the idle epg logic was sound and if any channels epg was updated at anytime irrespective of MUX or channel grabbed...
With 1.2alpha the idle epg logic was sound and if any channels epg was updated at anytime irrespective of MUX or channel grabbed...
Replies
Views
Hi stalkersvr Thanks for the logs. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to look into them this weekend, but I'll do the best I can to find some time in the next week. mm
Hi stalkersvr Thanks for the logs. Unfortunately I haven't had the time to look into them this weekend, but I'll do the best I can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Core2Duo E6420 HDD: 80Gb + 1.5Tb + 2Tb...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz Memory: 6 GB Motherboard: Asus P6T Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Video Card Driver: 260.99 Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio Sound Card AC3: no Sound Card Driver: 6.00.0001.5827 1. TV Card: Pinnacle...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 beta MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
I did notice a flickering when the screen was displayed or updated due to a key press. When I display tracks with shorter titles, I didn't notice the flickering and I didn't see the "disappearing details" issue originally described.
I did notice a flickering when the screen was displayed or updated due to a key press. When I display tracks with shorter...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: BlackWide (based on DefaultWide) Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3 GHz/3GHz...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply. You're absolute right about that and I can think that that is a valid reason why it is like it is, was only thinking about my own system where it should be good to have it the other way, but its nothing to do about it.
Thanks for the quick reply. You're absolute right about that and I can think that that is a valid reason why it is like it is, was...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 RC 2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850E...
Replies
Views
I have now tried to reproduce it, but I can only say that those corners are drawn. I made the image_border_corner.png with a red rectangle so I can clearly see it. <control> <type>image</type> <posX>100</posX> <posY>400</posY> <height>40</height> <width>1000</width>...
I have now tried to reproduce it, but I can only say that those corners are drawn. I made the image_border_corner.png with a red...
Hi, Any known bugs with using <border>? I noticed that in the Alpha version, corners where broken while you where using any form...
Replies
Views
AW: Fonts in GUI are renderd with the zoom faktor set for text in Windows 7 Actually it did not solve the issue after all. After a reboot (or maybe skin cache update, not sure) fonts were too big again and launching fullscreen video and stopping playback resulted again in a 1/4 GUI display... So Windows Fontscale is back to normal...
AW: Fonts in GUI are renderd with the zoom faktor set for text in Windows 7 Actually it did not solve the issue after all. After a...
Fonts in GUI are renderd with the zoom faktor set for text in Windows 7. This is not good for readability and can destroy the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD: WD 1TB Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video Card: Geforce GT240 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Happauge NovaT 1. TV Card Type: DVB-T 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD...
Replies
Views
1 in 10 is about right Jameson. I haven't seen it at all when I had audioscrobbler turned off. I will test a bit longer this weekend. No on the cross fading - yes on gapless playback.
1 in 10 is about right Jameson. I haven't seen it at all when I had audioscrobbler turned off. I will test a bit longer this...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD E350...
Replies
Views
Moving this to patch forum Since this is really a patch submission, I started a thread in the patch forum: [Pending] Fix for TsReader problems with TS files with PCR rollover - MediaPortal Forum. Followup should probably go there...
Moving this to patch forum Since this is really a patch submission, I started a thread in the patch forum: [Pending] Fix for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Beta MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 + SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Problem with tsreader Please have a look at the thread in the german forum.
AW: Re: Problem with tsreader Please have a look at the thread in the german forum.
Some tv-streams (*.ts files) from IPTV-Provider can not be played - not live and not recorded. Our problem is more detailed...
Replies
Views
Hi, the IMDB option on live TV does not seem to work as intended. I would expect it to display a window similar to what you get when selecting IMDB from the TV EPG. Steps to reproduce: - Start fullscreen live TV, switch to a channel with a movie playing - press F9 , select "IMDB" - Mediaportal will start to download IMDB...
Hi, the IMDB option on live TV does not seem to work as intended. I would expect it to display a window similar to what you get...
Hi, the IMDB option on live TV does not seem to work as intended. I would expect it to display a window similar to what you get...
Replies
Views
I can't get it to compile. I'm using this source: https://sources.team-mediaportal.com/svn/public/tags/Release%201.2.0%20Beta/ and included bat files. I have VS2010 installed.
I can't get it to compile. I'm using this source: https://sources.team-mediaportal.com/svn/public/tags/Release%201.2.0%20Beta/ and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel® Atom™ 330 1.6GHz (Dual core)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] Timeshift DE
AW: Timeshift Hi, here are my Log Files!
AW: Timeshift Hi, here are my Log Files!
ist leider mit Google Übersetzt :-( Hi did, got a question. Has moved on Timeshift 1.2 changed to 1.1.2 beta thing? Have big...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.6.2799 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit) + Service Pack 1 Video Card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 Vapor-X 1024MB GDDR5 Video Card Driver: Catalyst Control Center Version 11.6 MPEG2 Video Codec: FFDShow Video Decoder MPEG2 Audio Codec: FFDShow Audio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.6.2799 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit) +...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 BETA MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP v1.6.6.2799 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional (64 Bit) +...
Replies
Views
Use the debug mode shortcut to start MP without 3rd party plugins to do what jameson_uk suggests. You could also take a look at MediaPortal.exe's memory consumption in task manager. It could be a memory leak (likely caused by 3rd party plugin).
Use the debug mode shortcut to start MP without 3rd party plugins to do what jameson_uk suggests. You could also take a look at...
I noticed one thing that keeps repeating: After using Mediaportal for some hours watching several videos and TV, the performance of...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal (German Version) crashes during Installation after pressing "1-Click Installation" when installing the MediaPortal 1.2.0 Beta item (I can reproduce the crash). Error: Unhandled Exception Access is denied ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access is denied at...
MediaPortal (German Version) crashes during Installation after pressing "1-Click Installation" when installing the MediaPortal...
MediaPortal (German Version) crashes during Installation after pressing "1-Click Installation" when installing the MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom