MediaPortal 1 Talk (40 Viewers)

General talk regarding our HTPC-software MediaPortal 1 takes place here.
When playing a divx / xvid etc. the sound is loosing a sync with the video. Did anyone see this problem ? I tried different versions of MP and different codecs and the problem is the same. can someone help please ?
When playing a divx / xvid etc. the sound is loosing a sync with the video. Did anyone see this problem ? I tried different...
When playing a divx / xvid etc. the sound is loosing a sync with the video. Did anyone see this problem ? I tried different...
Replies
Views
To tell you the truth, it's really not integrated with the new tv server. All it is right now is you supply the location of your comskip bat file and it will run the file when the recording is done. The tv engine server/client is tv engine 3.0 so they are the same thing.
To tell you the truth, it's really not integrated with the new tv server. All it is right now is you supply the location of your...
The thing I'm most interested in is integrated Comskip. Is that available yet? I don't need a server/client, why does it seem...
Replies
Views
Well... MCE does it, so why not try... doesen't hurt. Will UL later.
Well... MCE does it, so why not try... doesen't hurt. Will UL later.
Getting the configuration of you EPG and channels right can be a time consuming job. For some maybe even a reason to stick with the...
Replies
Views
I previously used Media Portal once half a year ago and when I copied my DVDs to the HD, it automatically recognized the movie and downloaded all the information about that movie. I just recently downloaded 0.2.2.0 and I am having trouble importing the DVDs. From searching I read and tried the DVD Profiler. I also tried scanning...
I previously used Media Portal once half a year ago and when I copied my DVDs to the HD, it automatically recognized the movie and...
I previously used Media Portal once half a year ago and when I copied my DVDs to the HD, it automatically recognized the movie and...
Replies
Views
hehe :)
hehe :)
hi Im setting up media portal on a friends computer and im trying to decide which one is the best for her Shes not i complete...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wii Weather DE
it uses the opera browser i believe
it uses the opera browser i believe
has anyone used the Wii weather console yet? Looks pretty snazzy. I wonder when google earth will start putting weather in there.
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible to control which home menu item is the "current item" following a wake up from suspend. In recent svn builds on my system it always seems to be "My Pictures". Has it always been this way? I'm sure it used to remember the current item when suspended and resumed.... Thanks Andy PS This may not be in the...
Hi, Is it possible to control which home menu item is the "current item" following a wake up from suspend. In recent svn builds on...
Hi, Is it possible to control which home menu item is the "current item" following a wake up from suspend. In recent svn builds on...
Replies
Views
Ah... thank you! Not very obvious.
Ah... thank you! Not very obvious.
When watching "live TV" -> pressing "more/i" on MCE remote -> Two options 1 - "Pause" - the obvious one and 2 - "Wait time" (no...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your answers. I hope the problems will be solved in the future.
Thanks for your answers. I hope the problems will be solved in the future.
Hi there, are there plans to make it possible to reorder the main menue of MP, without to modify xml files? I like the free...
Replies
Views
Im not sure if this will help but here goes Im currently using selectv Twinhan DVB S CI with idento cam I find that the encripted chanels wouldnt display unless i remove and reinsert the cam and smart card One question, can you actully select the channel in mediaportal if so then try removing inserting the cam (while its...
Im not sure if this will help but here goes Im currently using selectv Twinhan DVB S CI with idento cam I find that the...
I have an Austar subscription and put a Hauppage satellite card in my HTPC as I think it is a neater arrangement just having my...
Replies
Views
I'm in the wrong buisness :) But I digress... This has come up/been discussed several times.
I'm in the wrong buisness :) But I digress... This has come up/been discussed several times.
http://cgi.ebay.com/MEDIA-CENTER-PORTAL-EDITION-2007-FOR-WINDOWS-XP_W0QQitemZ230063972856QQcmdZViewItem
Replies
Views
There will be a release ONLY when it's announced on the homepage. No date yet.
There will be a release ONLY when it's announced on the homepage. No date yet.
I'm became curious when I saw "MediaPortal_SVN-Snaps_based_on_V0.2.2.0_Release" on the SVN page: http://svn.team-mediaportal.com/...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've already noticed that ;) I asked cause the three given profiles do not exactly match with mp. I just installed the hid file posted in tom2's link and it works like a charme. I'll search for a programm which can edit the hid file as there are , like mentioned, no graphics explaining what every handy button does. regards Flo...
Hi, I've already noticed that ;) I asked cause the three given profiles do not exactly match with mp. I just installed the hid...
Hi all, I set up a HID profile for SonyErcsson K700i to use it as a Remote Control. It works fine. It is really enought to have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 News Feeds DE
I know I actually did add it.
I know I actually did add it.
I use My News a lot with Media Portal and I like to get a pretty good variety. I've got all the US papers that I like in there as...
Replies
Views
It's also looks like I can't get QAM stations under windows. :( I am a sad panda.
It's also looks like I can't get QAM stations under windows. :( I am a sad panda.
First of all hello all, i'm new here but have used MediaPortal briefly. I'm currently in two minds between using mediaportal OR...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP made Lifehacker! DE
congrats to the team - job well done. lets keep it rolling!
congrats to the team - job well done. lets keep it rolling!
http://www.lifehacker.com/software/media-center/download-of-the-day-mediaportal-windows-223194.php Enough said. Keep rockin' on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal and PSP DE
Sonys location free box is like a slingbox - place shifting hardware. So i'm guessing that tumilty.com is trying to watch TV using his PSP, but can't find a hauppauge remote control profile for the setup.
Sonys location free box is like a slingbox - place shifting hardware. So i'm guessing that tumilty.com is trying to watch TV...
I have a sony location free box hooked up to my media portal computer. Everything works as far a broadcasting and sound are...
Replies
Views
Operating System: WindowsXP Installed Servicepack: SP2 Product: floppydtv Type: dvb-s Rev.Number: HW Version: 1.24.1 FW Version: 1.2.1 Build 33440 BDA-Driver: 4.2.0 CAM: none CAM-Firmware Version: - CAM-Rev.: - Problem ONLY occurs if CAM inserted: No Problem ONLY occurs with FW 1-2-0: n.a. Problem gone if removing power...
Operating System: WindowsXP Installed Servicepack: SP2 Product: floppydtv Type: dvb-s Rev.Number: HW Version: 1.24.1 FW...
[Need Feedback] issues with floppy/firedtv firmware 1-2-0 some uses have reported problems after they have upgraded to frimware...
Replies
Views
When I kill MP on a remote client, and this MP was the one controlling the TV-Stream, how long does it take before the server finds out that the remote MP is gone and frees up the stream? I've waited for a few minutes and starting MP on the server machine still shows the stream opened by the long gone client. Eivind
When I kill MP on a remote client, and this MP was the one controlling the TV-Stream, how long does it take before the server finds...
When I kill MP on a remote client, and this MP was the one controlling the TV-Stream, how long does it take before the server finds...
Replies
Views
Hi, very old discussion, often mentioned... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=3488 Flip.
Hi, very old discussion, often mentioned... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showthread.php?t=3488 Flip.
I should search forum first :O Old news it seems...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xbmc & Mp DE
Yup, for example.
Yup, for example.
The XBMC community has just ported some parts of XBMC to the PC I just want to know how this will affect the development of other...
Replies
Views
cause the current problem with the radio is that it experiences problems with fullscreen visualisation problems using up 100% cpu usage, this problem was fixed by SteveV when he redid the music engine. I guess i'm mainly thinking about internet streaming radio not the dvb-t radio
cause the current problem with the radio is that it experiences problems with fullscreen visualisation problems using up 100% cpu...
Is there any plans to have the radio module made part of the Music engine, currently the music engine has a lot of features , like...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Chinese support DE
A guy named Mike Lin on this forum has been working on this on and off. Do a search for chinese support on these forums. Sam
A guy named Mike Lin on this forum has been working on this on and off. Do a search for chinese support on these forums. Sam
Hi..I`m a new user ..find out MP is the most customize software..but i not sure this mp can support Chinese word ..and after...
Replies
Views
Something else to consider: The people who make the closed box PVRs probably - a) paid the cable-tv providers for the ability to do so and the certification (not possible for open-source projects) b) they're closed-boxed. No one can *easily* reverse-engineer that and do more dubious things with it, as you can with an open-source...
Something else to consider: The people who make the closed box PVRs probably - a) paid the cable-tv providers for the ability to...
Hi. I noticed the good discussion related to cardsharing recently. Unfortunately that thread was closed. What I don't...
Replies
Views
Looks interesting but here's my main concern - aren't the batteries a pain in the ass to switch out?
Looks interesting but here's my main concern - aren't the batteries a pain in the ass to switch out?
I was sent this link the other day. it looks like a fun idea for a HTPC remote. It even tells you how to make one...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 weather + png DE
Well I created a simple php file which coverts png to jpg, placed it on one of my webservers and tada dutch weathermaps in MP. But okay, this is a work around. Hopefully somebody will make it a bit more easier :)
Well I created a simple php file which coverts png to jpg, placed it on one of my webservers and tada dutch weathermaps in MP...
I was trying to add some weather pictures in MP. But it seems that png pictures are not supported. Or am I doing something wrong?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New User DE
Welcome aboard :)
Welcome aboard :)
Gday all. Just got MP up and running (the latest stable build as of 19/12/06) - thanx to all the dedicated team for a job well...
Replies
Views
Please use the bug-template when posting bugs. Only that way your problem can be fixed :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/announcement.php?f=77&a=2 And post it in the Quality assurance forum https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74
Please use the bug-template when posting bugs. Only that way your problem can be fixed :)...
when i stream radio or watch videoclips.. i cannot control volume. I have the latest build Win Vista (msdn subs) all other...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 compatible skins DE
SVN from 15/12. It was all fine with th SVN release without tv server installed - that is the only change to the configuration which seems to have caused the problem. Thanks, Richard
SVN from 15/12. It was all fine with th SVN release without tv server installed - that is the only change to the configuration...
Hi, Is there a list of compatible skins around anywhere? I could only find the project mayhem III one but would like somnething...
Replies
Views
Check the files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log? Or wherever you installed it
Check the files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log? Or wherever you installed it
I've done the usual searching of the forum and just cannot find an answer to my problem. So I'm sorry if I'm reporting a problem...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom