Moving Pictures (26 Viewers)

No problemo, feel free to post some screenshots and sample xml to help other skinners out ;)
No problemo, feel free to post some screenshots and sample xml to help other skinners out ;)
How can I implent this? Is the skin wiki going to be updated soon? I think a lot of info is missing there... Anyway; Thanks for...
Replies
Views
New release available for MediaPortal 1.7 Pre+ users: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/movingpictures-1-7-0-support-for-mp-1-7-2014-02-19.124703/
New release available for MediaPortal 1.7 Pre+ users...
MediaPortal 1.7 Pre is now available, please be patient until a compatible version of MovingPictures is released. This should come...
Replies
Views
Yes, it was skin issue. I reinstalled titan extras and now it started working. Thanks for your help!
Yes, it was skin issue. I reinstalled titan extras and now it started working. Thanks for your help!
When I select any movie and try to play it, only blank screen will show up (see attached picture). Any idea what could be wrong...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NAS feature DE
Cool will try :)
Cool will try :)
I have a small feature with moving pictures. All my movies are stored on a NAS. The NAS is started by WOL when my MePO PC starts...
Replies
Views
I followed the instructions above and changed priorities around then sent to the importer the problematic films and all seem ok now. This is a new database installation with windows it did it on the old version so I think it was the settings that were incorrect.
I followed the instructions above and changed priorities around then sent to the importer the problematic films and all seem ok...
Hi there many of my movies have the wrong pictures thumbnails showing up for the films. Moving pictures plug in seems to assign a...
Replies
Views
Nice! :D
Nice! :D
Is there a control for MovingPictures to include the filesize of a selected movie file in detailsview? Like to add it under...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to access the items a user has defined in Moving Pictures' category list to be presented and used on Basic Home like a dynamic sub menu Moving Pictures? Say I setup my categories like this: 1. All Movies 2. Unwatched movies 3. Movies for kids 4. Recently added movies 5. Director index 6. Genres Another user has setup...
Is it possible to access the items a user has defined in Moving Pictures' category list to be presented and used on Basic Home like...
Is it possible to access the items a user has defined in Moving Pictures' category list to be presented and used on Basic Home like...
Replies
Views
I want to fix IMDb+ bugs and improve it, but need more detailed feedback than just a "it does not work". Enabling the option to show scaper-script name is actually something I wish was activated by default, and I might auto-enable it via IMDb+ plugin on the next plugin update. Assuming of course that is what the problem was. Only if...
I want to fix IMDb+ bugs and improve it, but need more detailed feedback than just a "it does not work". Enabling the option to...
Hello, I have been successfully running Mediaportal with Moving Pictures until this morning when we had a power outage while my...
Replies
Views
That would be the author of the patch, as in: https://code.google.com/u/michel.zehnder/ But the wink is throwing me off as possible sarcasm ;)
That would be the author of the patch, as in: https://code.google.com/u/michel.zehnder/ But the wink is throwing me off as...
Hello, I wonder what happened to Issue 547 - Get language from Audio Tracks Mediainfo...
Replies
Views
I will give SQLite Browser a try.
I will give SQLite Browser a try.
How can I remove the saved resume time for all or some of my movies in the db?
Replies
Views
I do not believe MovPic has support for this to delete filename.nfo/ srt/idx/sub/etc. The rename system does has support for these 'secondary files', but this was added after the GUI delete system. Perhaps @ltfearme can re-use code from the rename system to add support for this and add a seperate advanced setting to have the ability...
I do not believe MovPic has support for this to delete filename.nfo/ srt/idx/sub/etc. The rename system does has support for...
If a movie has subtitles and I delete the movie in MovPic in MP, the subtitles remain in the directory. Is this a settings problem?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IMDB TV Movie DE
@csapollo, check the following: Make sure IMDb+ is still set as primary filter. Each time MovPic updates it tends to screw things up when it updates one of the internal scrapers. This is easy to check with the IMDb+ plugin, via hidden menu (left arrow on most skins), and then use "IMDb+ Info..." to verify. If by mistake movies got...
@csapollo, check the following: Make sure IMDb+ is still set as primary filter. Each time MovPic updates it tends to screw things...
Hi All, Is there any way to import a TV Movie into Moving Pictures? For example, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2557848/ cannot find...
Replies
Views
Gotta love open source, everybody can do it the way that works best for them :)
Gotta love open source, everybody can do it the way that works best for them :)
Hi, i'm searched about it, but i didn't find the information. I have 3 HTPC in my Network and 1 Server, on the Server are the...
Replies
Views
TMDb has weird 'collections' indeed, but sometimes they are set for future sequel, of course to have a collection for "I, Robot" now when sequel is set for 2015, I get your point. Since for IMDb+ I manually maintain the list, it is easier to control. However I semi-automate the collection system inside IMDb+ on any title that is part...
TMDb has weird 'collections' indeed, but sometimes they are set for future sequel, of course to have a collection for "I, Robot"...
Hi, I know this issue has been talked A LOT, but I still couldn't find the right way to implement this... I want to have "Movie...
Replies
Views
Let me know when you add it, so I can update IMDb+ as well :)
Let me know when you add it, so I can update IMDb+ as well :)
@ltfearme while you working on Moving Pictures these days, it would be nice if you can make multiple items possible for the...
Replies
Views
Thank you will be looking forward to it.
Thank you will be looking forward to it.
I was wondering if there is any way to show the last time you watched a movie? It appears to be available in the database as well...
Replies
Views
Thanks RoChess for that clear and complete answer.
Thanks RoChess for that clear and complete answer.
Hello, This plugin is great, thanks for your job ! Unfortunately, i have a annoying problem : one of my favorite film i Léon...
Replies
Views
You can use both plugins, I do the same, as I dump all my smartphone/etc videos in a folder that MyVideos uses. I simply got 'MyVideos' setup to be inside "Plugins" (right click the MyVideos plugin inside MePo config and change it from Home to Plugins). If you want both to be on main menu, then indeed you have to use the TitanEditor...
You can use both plugins, I do the same, as I dump all my smartphone/etc videos in a folder that MyVideos uses. I simply got...
Hello everybody, I want to use Moving Pictures. When I install the Plugin and setup Display in Home, ist doesn't be displayed in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This weekend, I have added my concerts to moving pictures in a separate category. Some of them are known on imdb so the info for those are filled nicely. I also gave the mvcentral plugin a try which seems to use last.fm as a source and other files were recognized correctly. Is it possible to add last.fm as a source to moving...
Hi all, This weekend, I have added my concerts to moving pictures in a separate category. Some of them are known on imdb so the...
Hi all, This weekend, I have added my concerts to moving pictures in a separate category. Some of them are known on imdb so the...
Replies
Views
Hi, A few years passed, and it seems to stopped working again... Does not return any results from sratim.co.il. Is there a chance this would be fixed? Thanks --- Edit: I'm looking at the debug log and it looks like the first query is fine: 03-Feb-2014 03:21:33 Debug [ ScraperNode]: Retrieving URL...
Hi, A few years passed, and it seems to stopped working again... Does not return any results from sratim.co.il. Is there a chance...
Hello, The Hebrew(IL) scraper for sratim.co.il isn't working. It seems due to a change in the site. The local group of developers...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sort by and the DE
That is the "Article removal" setting inside advanced settings of Moving-Pictures. This impacts the way movies are imported, so you might need to reimport/refresh your collection.
That is the "Article removal" setting inside advanced settings of Moving-Pictures. This impacts the way movies are imported, so you...
Hi there Im having trouble with "The" when my sorting in MP. For instance, the movie called "The Avengers" is the first movie to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Grouping of movies DE
Yay (y)
Yay (y)
I've been thinking of a way to group movies according to the folderstructure of the movies of my server. I think it's relatively...
Replies
Views
That is a knowed bug/limitation if you Import from nfo created with ember Media Manager.
That is a knowed bug/limitation if you Import from nfo created with ember Media Manager.
I recently imported a couple of movies into latest Moving Pictures plugin and I have noticed Moving Pictures imdb scraper will only...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a language problem. An idea to fix it and to avoid duplicates in the Moving Pictures structure I want to change the language manually in the MP-Configuration in the following way: English German English + German Multiple Lanuages (including Ger) Multiple Languages (excluding Ger) So far so good. I did it as a test with 3...
Hi, I have a language problem. An idea to fix it and to avoid duplicates in the Moving Pictures structure I want to change the...
Hi, I have a language problem. An idea to fix it and to avoid duplicates in the Moving Pictures structure I want to change the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I made some other changes to the script and posted it in the new thread that can be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/csfd-scraper-script-0-3-0-cz.124408/
Hi, I made some other changes to the script and posted it in the new thread that can be found here...
This is continuation of this thread. Czech scraper script for CSFD.cz Script for great MovingPictures plugin. Movie name...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Playing Intros DE
I have a 10 second avi clip that I would like to use before a movie starts. I noticed when selecting the play button on a single movie the avi clip plays correctly, but when a 2 disk movie is chosen the intro glitches. When clicking on the play button with 2 disks the avi clip will start to play automatically without giving me an...
I have a 10 second avi clip that I would like to use before a movie starts. I noticed when selecting the play button on a single...
I have a 10 second avi clip that I would like to use before a movie starts. I noticed when selecting the play button on a single...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Strange issue DE
Then it really is a question for DJBlue patch creator, if it works fine before. Whatever they have you add screws things up, so they have to fix it. Server/client configs are also not supported and can lead to weird results (although I got plenty of friends who run that setup with MPSync or other means).
Then it really is a question for DJBlue patch creator, if it works fine before. Whatever they have you add screws things up, so...
Hi I'm getting something really strange things occurring, basically MP is fine everything works all plugins etc.. I then install...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Latest Release DE
Duh, didn't know 1.6 was out of MP - upgraded and fixed.
Duh, didn't know 1.6 was out of MP - upgraded and fixed.
Why is the installer not being updated with the latest release from the changelog...
Replies
Views
No problem, just keep in mind the configurable options is limited in the Configuration dialog VS what is in the GUI Settings/Advanced Settings. That's only true for follw.it, but for trakt.tv it's done in a single place to better support all plugins. Once upon a time before trakt became a standalone plugin we had trakt.tv tab in...
No problem, just keep in mind the configurable options is limited in the Configuration dialog VS what is in the GUI...
Hi, I have a pretty major issue with 1.6 beta :( I have been running the latest release from the Extensions Installer for some time...
Replies
Views
Yeps did that.. But as long as it tries to get them again i can wait.. Tanx RoChess
Yeps did that.. But as long as it tries to get them again i can wait.. Tanx RoChess
Stupid question. I just had to reinstall MP 1.6 and also moving pictures. Copied the DB back to where it should be located, but for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom