Moving Pictures (22 Viewers)

Hey Rochess, thanks. I actually force everything PG-13 to 12A. In the UK the rating '12' does not exist in cinemas, it is only used for home movie release. Me personally, I would prefer to have nothing 12 and everything 12A. But yes other than that your list looks good! They do not exactly relate as there is some overlap in the UK/US...
Hey Rochess, thanks. I actually force everything PG-13 to 12A. In the UK the rating '12' does not exist in cinemas, it is only used...
Hi, Just wondering if it is possible to launch a program after an import run has finished and pulled in new movies. I wrote a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Filmweb [PL] (1 Viewer) DE
There is problem with filmweb. They changed fullScreed Ad cookie policy. Now every ad has its own cookie value ex. "d2VsY29tZVNjcmVlbi5wbF9QTDpDamF6QVRVejgz" and I don't know how to skip the ad screen :/
There is problem with filmweb. They changed fullScreed Ad cookie policy. Now every ad has its own cookie value ex...
Hi, czan everyone add support form filmweb.pl - polish film database ? I'd move from My Films to Moving Pictures then :)
Replies
Views
I have setup the movingpictures plugin which sorts my movies and artwork perfectly. I have also created categories which filter my movies correctly, however I can get them to display correctly. when entering the category through the mp gui I want it to display all the films in the category as thumbnails, currently (and I cant seem to...
I have setup the movingpictures plugin which sorts my movies and artwork perfectly. I have also created categories which filter my...
I have setup the movingpictures plugin which sorts my movies and artwork perfectly. I have also created categories which filter my...
Replies
Views
You can test the following: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-tv-series-crashed-when-opening-configuration-mp1-6.123745/page-2#post-1055714
You can test the following...
After reading a post that it was possible to start the MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries plugins directly I got all excited, to...
Replies
Views
Yeah, especially if you remove movies (maybe bad or you needed the space) or do the same with TV episodes, or other content then a lot of times a bunch of crap stays behind in the database or artwork folders. Now there are other plugins such as MPCleaner that will scan MovPic and MP-TVSeries database and locate any artwork not used...
Yeah, especially if you remove movies (maybe bad or you needed the space) or do the same with TV episodes, or other content then a...
I created a custom filter for my 3D movies (screenshot#1). After I added the filter it shows up nicely in MP (screenshot#2), and...
Replies
Views
Fixed: http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/source/detail?r=1535
Fixed: http://code.google.com/p/moving-pictures/source/detail?r=1535
Hi there, Since some time I have an issue with MP. I have a category "Movie Collections" and under that category are other...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Duplicate Movies DE
You can technically open MovPic config, go to the "Movie Manager" tab. Select a movie in the list and then use CTRL+A to select them all. Then at the far right side look for the red 'X' icon and use that to delete+ignore all movies selected. Then switch back to the "Movie Importer" tab, use the gear icon -> "Manage Ignored Files"...
You can technically open MovPic config, go to the "Movie Manager" tab. Select a movie in the list and then use CTRL+A to select...
Hi all, I'm a first time media portal user (coming from 8+ years of media center i thought it was time to move of a dead...
Replies
Views
It use to pull down english content until IMDb change their site, might be worth removing that 'english' string now.
It use to pull down english content until IMDb change their site, might be worth removing that 'english' string now.
Hello! A quick question regarding the movie information MP gets automatically. I have a big library and I sometimes see that...
Replies
Views
Ok somehow I got it working by just using local sources XBMC (nfo) first and others. Metadata were fetched using Media Center Master. For some reason it still get the alternate title in German but MP only shows the English. Just saw your last post, I guess I'll try that at some point or keep on using MCM.
Ok somehow I got it working by just using local sources XBMC (nfo) first and others. Metadata were fetched using Media Center...
I'm located in Germany and want to fetch movies metadata in English. Running Windows 7 Ultimate in English. So I tell the imported...
Replies
Views
Is it also possible to have the 3D movies automatically displayed in the genre --> 3D category and also shown in poster view?
Is it also possible to have the 3D movies automatically displayed in the genre --> 3D category and also shown in poster view?
Hey there, is there a way that MovingPictures check, that i have 3D Movies and add this to a Categorie like 3D Movies ? And can i...
Replies
Views
I thought you were a Portal Pro? A snipet of a log is sometimes enough, you should always produce a full set of logs...im pretty sure that should be drilled into every portal master by now ;)
I thought you were a Portal Pro? A snipet of a log is sometimes enough, you should always produce a full set of logs...im pretty...
The movie importer crashes over here, I can't figure out why. I had the 1.5 version installed, but the same problem occurs with...
Replies
Views
Right. For TV Series following error message comes
Right. For TV Series following error message comes
Moving Pictures 1.5.1 Stable Donate to Help Support Continued Development Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that...
Replies
Views
Bump
Bump
Hi, I think that this feature should be implemented (in GUI, also): too many 3D Blu Ray around just now... Anyway, the internal...
Replies
Views
Right now, I'm having issues with MovingPictures playing back my movies. I haven't noticed this until the Christmas holidays because I personally mostly use MP TV-Series and the kids watch movies using My Videos (so they won't find any horror movies while browsing). As the TV Season is taking a break, I've finally had some time to...
Right now, I'm having issues with MovingPictures playing back my movies. I haven't noticed this until the Christmas holidays...
Right now, I'm having issues with MovingPictures playing back my movies. I haven't noticed this until the Christmas holidays...
Replies
Views
Just updated my hole system, MePo 1.6 pre + all plugins + new clean win 8.1 and moving pictures 16 beta I fell over this and im unsure if its OV 16 beta or not thats the issue I have 18 streetracing dvd's 15 of then are found by importer, not movie info, but found on disk, and i manually add them as black But the last 3 are not seen...
Just updated my hole system, MePo 1.6 pre + all plugins + new clean win 8.1 and moving pictures 16 beta I fell over this and im...
Just updated my hole system, MePo 1.6 pre + all plugins + new clean win 8.1 and moving pictures 16 beta I fell over this and im...
Replies
Views
Qustion, and the bug in regards to this. "In GUI Importer The big new feature in this release is the in GUI importer. This means that when a movie does not auto approve you no longer have to exit to the config. This feature is accessible from the context menu (F9) and on all skins I have seen so far, on the slide out menu as well...
Qustion, and the bug in regards to this. "In GUI Importer The big new feature in this release is the in GUI importer. This means...
Qustion, and the bug in regards to this. "In GUI Importer The big new feature in this release is the in GUI importer. This means...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Multiple movie DVDs DE
That's not a bad idea. Shame we can't just use the same disc though like XBMC
That's not a bad idea. Shame we can't just use the same disc though like XBMC
I might have asked in the past. But I get a lot of my movies on those DVDs at Walmart that contain maybe 2 movies per disc etc.. Is...
Replies
Views
Hello again. I've installed 1.6 beta of Moving pictures and I still have the same problem. It takes about 5-10 minutes to start MP. Very long time takes Parsing scriptable scraper It parses all version of scraper - even those old, overwritten once. I make filmweb.pl scraper and It checks 20 versions of that script - why? How to...
Hello again. I've installed 1.6 beta of Moving pictures and I still have the same problem. It takes about 5-10 minutes to start...
Hello, after update to windows 8.1 (from win 8.0) Movingpictures stoped working. It breaks on "initializing data provider...
Replies
Views
Certainily possible, I can't say exactly what will be implemented but something along those lines.
Certainily possible, I can't say exactly what will be implemented but something along those lines.
Is it possible to create a actors listcontrol for selected movie in detailview, like in MyVideo? The goal is to display m3rcury's...
Replies
Views
All, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for me since going to 1.6.0 pre release i can no longer see the title letters over to the left in the blue box when scrolling through my movies using TITAN. It would normally show A, B, C etc. in a blue box as you scroll down. The blue box appears but there is no letter inside now...
All, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for me since going to 1.6.0 pre release i can no longer see the title letters...
All, Not sure if anyone else is having this issue but for me since going to 1.6.0 pre release i can no longer see the title letters...
Replies
Views
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos introduced. Have a look into this thread.
This is to advise that this functionality has been reinstated as well as scraping for Actors, Writers and Directors photos...
Hi Guys , A few monts ago i mack a mod to see actors pictures in MovingPictures ,after see the work of m3rcury , what i did...
Replies
Views
The playback/subtitles are handled by MediaPortal. So what you want to do is open MePo config -> Videos -> "Language" tab -> select subtitles language.
The playback/subtitles are handled by MediaPortal. So what you want to do is open MePo config -> Videos -> "Language" tab -> select...
Hello, I am running MP1.5.0 with Moving Pictures and I can't figure out now to make language or subtitle selections persistent...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot RoChess! I'll be looking into your plugin. It sounds exactly like what I need. Awesome :)
Thanks a lot RoChess! I'll be looking into your plugin. It sounds exactly like what I need. Awesome :)
Hi there, I set up my moving pictures DB and am scanning through my drives now. It finds almost all the movies and grabs their...
Replies
Views
With all the new features available in MovPic now (you need to download a test-build such as the one provided at IMDb+ download section for v1.5.2:1528), that a fresh import of your entire collection is a good time to do now. Then you have access to 'collections', 'plot keywords', and 'release date', which need to be obtained by your...
With all the new features available in MovPic now (you need to download a test-build such as the one provided at IMDb+ download...
I submitted a support request in General Support because I can no longer load MP. It was suggested that I have a corrupt Moving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Scrapping issues DE
@FireSokar, please read: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-release.122938/ That test build will make it all work, I use it on Windows 8.1 myself.
@FireSokar, please read: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-release.122938/ That test build will make it all work...
My windows 8 htpc updated to 8.1 so I had to install 1.6 version of media portal. At this same time I added about 20 movies. Two...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP and MePo 1.6pre DE
Thank you! It seems to do so, no problem with moving a new file to the watched folder at the moment. But had to reimport some movies after upgrading to the test version, but the scraper seems to be a lot better than before. This was intentional indeed, as I was fiddling around a lot in the last days and this led to huge log files...
Thank you! It seems to do so, no problem with moving a new file to the watched folder at the moment. But had to reimport some...
Hi, after updating (not reinstalling) to MePo 1.6pre, MP causes MePo to crash when a new file is added to the watched folders...
Replies
Views
I've been slowly working on a native MovPics MPEI (i.e. not a wrapper around the NSIS installer) in my spare time (in between the 101 other things im working on), will post a somewhat official release when im done.
I've been slowly working on a native MovPics MPEI (i.e. not a wrapper around the NSIS installer) in my spare time (in between the...
Has anyone upgraded to MP 1.5 and noticed any issues with Moving Pictures? It is not (yet?) listed as 1.5 compatible in the...
Replies
Views
Both Trakt.tv and Follw.it allow private profiles, so you could go that route if you are skimish on the social cloud aspect. The new version of MovPic also has support for plot keywords, so you can make some awesome filters to break a large collection of movies into small groups that are easy to pick from. Watching a movie series is...
Both Trakt.tv and Follw.it allow private profiles, so you could go that route if you are skimish on the social cloud aspect. The...
Hi There, one piece of functionality that would be great is the ability to bookmark movies to watch later. Then it could appear...
Replies
Views
I have XP on this box as well with MediaPortal v1.2 test setup, along with IMDb+ and the latest build fresh from SVN of Moving-Pictures. So what on earth is not possible to at least upgrade to MediaPortal v1.2 then? The breaking change from 1.1 to 1.2 applies to MyVideos, but not to MovingPictures. Easy to test, backup what you...
I have XP on this box as well with MediaPortal v1.2 test setup, along with IMDb+ and the latest build fresh from SVN of...
I am running a very old version of Media Portal (1.1.3) and an equally old version of Moving Pictures (1.1.2). I know I should...
Replies
Views
Yes it would, but did you ever use the rename function that MovPic offers? Those database fields are otherwise empty, which then makes the filter fail (which is what you experienced)
Yes it would, but did you ever use the rename function that MovPic offers? Those database fields are otherwise empty, which then...
I use various filters to create categories for movies in MovingPicures; so far all the Filters that I had been using have been...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom