MP 1.3.0 Beta & RC (8 Viewers)

Hi, Sebastiii, Tested with PDVD codec, and no problem ( for information PDVD load line 21 codec ) ! i confirm your words not a bug of MP is LAV bug ( 0.54.1) @hoborg
Hi, Sebastiii, Tested with PDVD codec, and no problem ( for information PDVD load line 21 codec ) ! i confirm your words not a...
Hi, Tested on 2 systems HTPC with MP 1.3 Beta Workstation : 1st Log : MP 1.3 Beta SVN (2012 12 24) + EXP_MPC-HC_update (2012 12 24)...
Replies
Views
IN short, MP mediainfowrapper doesn't follow new parameters from mediainfo.dll so AR always returns widescreen . There is a lot more to repair but I rather would not touch that. It needs complete redesign or maintenance.
IN short, MP mediainfowrapper doesn't follow new parameters from mediainfo.dll so AR always returns widescreen . There is a lot...
I'm using the new mediaportal 1.3.0 Beta and I noticed that #AspectRatio always returns "widescreen" even if video is fullscreen...
Replies
Views
Okay, found it. i had enabled the use of UNC path via debugoptions. When i turn this off - it works fine. Not shure - is this a Bug then?
Okay, found it. i had enabled the use of UNC path via debugoptions. When i turn this off - it works fine. Not shure - is this a Bug...
Hi all, i am using TVWishlist for my Records and i have setup the following "Custom Files and Folders" rule under Recordings (on...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. Don't know why but I tried to reproduce it again for two days but everything worked great. When it occurs again I'll write it here.
Hey guys. Don't know why but I tried to reproduce it again for two days but everything worked great. When it occurs again I'll...
Hi guys, Since 1.3.0 Beta or RC (I'm not sure) I've got the problem that recorded TV (recorded with argus) is a little bit...
Replies
Views
I have the same thing: mouse is unresponsive in full screen (but works on non-maximised window) and I am not using any other remote device. win7 sp1, mediaportal 1.3.0 (Titan), ATI radeon HD 5700, most recent drivers. Mediaportal 1.2 worked fine. any ideas welcome. Kaido
I have the same thing: mouse is unresponsive in full screen (but works on non-maximised window) and I am not using any other remote...
I did an update install from 1.3beta (there's a slim possibility it was the alpha as on Sunday I had to restore to a True Image...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this.
I can confirm this.
I have WatchDog enabled so it runs when MediaPortal is launched. In debugging another MP problem I came across something annoying...
Replies
Views
Please file a bug report. It is working fine here. Need logs, screenshots, details.
Please file a bug report. It is working fine here. Need logs, screenshots, details.
Hi, I installed the Extensions Plugin with the MediaPortal Extensions Manager. The plugin is listed in the list of installed...
Replies
Views
Hi Ray, Write error, I always use standby. I use the ms Remote power Button, I don't use the MP powersheduler. This Way works for the last releases. Cu Siggi
Hi Ray, Write error, I always use standby. I use the ms Remote power Button, I don't use the MP powersheduler. This Way works for...
Hi, since I use 1.3.0 beta I have a little problem after resuming from standby. It needs up to 30 seconds before MP ist reacts...
Replies
Views
Yesterday I started a recording on one of my TV cards. I then tuned another channel on my second card. After watching the second channel (Discovery) for ~30 seconds I lost connection with the TV-server. Logs attached. I have a external (USB 2.0) disc for storing my recordings right now (only temporarly), and I'm wondering if this...
Yesterday I started a recording on one of my TV cards. I then tuned another channel on my second card. After watching the second...
Yesterday I started a recording on one of my TV cards. I then tuned another channel on my second card. After watching the second...
Replies
Views
Ok :)
Ok :)
I have 2 ATSC channels mapped that originally had signal when I scanned for them, but now no longer tune in or get scanned in if I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [no Bug] Live TV freezes (1 Viewer) DE
Agreed - thanks.
Agreed - thanks.
I've upgraded to 1.3.0 beta and now I get freezes in live TV, I think, but I'm not 100% sure, that this is limited to HD channels...
Replies
Views
I noticed this also and investigated a bit more. Just did an upgrade from 1.3Beta to RC and disabled the checkbox for Titan Extended & LAV Selected to use the existing skin And when i start MP after install, Titan is started, so the option in Deploy Tool isn't respected. Setting thread to Bug and added to Mantis: 0004240...
I noticed this also and investigated a bit more. Just did an upgrade from 1.3Beta to RC and disabled the checkbox for Titan...
When I upgraded to 1.3RC on Single Seat and also on my client, I chose to keep the current skin, but I also chose to install Titan...
Replies
Views
You are right. I did some tests with a area51 solution and have renamed the original files from "*.*" to "*orig.*". I have deleted the files and now the issue is gone.
You are right. I did some tests with a area51 solution and have renamed the original files from "*.*" to "*orig.*". I have...
I have mentioned that some plugins are listed more than one time in my MePo configuration. I have mentioned it while shifting...
Replies
Views
Need a reproducible way to break mediaportal.xml or Comparison of your broken music section to a working music section of mediaportal.xml with exactly the same settings and can see what the difference in the file is.
Need a reproducible way to break mediaportal.xml or Comparison of your broken music section to a working music section of...
Same problem as the thread that got a 'no bug' tag (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cant-play-music-solved.114906/)...
Replies
Views
With the beta i have problems with channel switching - sometimes... I disabled egp complete -> no change. Then i started the TV server channel test. At beginning both of the tv cards (cine v6) are used. After a short while just one is used, the second is shown red. I have updated the tv card driver to the latest version. Same...
With the beta i have problems with channel switching - sometimes... I disabled egp complete -> no change. Then i started the TV...
With the beta i have problems with channel switching - sometimes... I disabled egp complete -> no change. Then i started the TV...
Replies
Views
I've been using Mediaportal since a wile and I'm not able to start Music Visualization during an online radio stream (*.pls file) or inside the Radio Plugin since 1.2 alpha. Is it possible to make this feature available in the next versions because I'm using milkrop for visualization and I'd like to use it as in the past (which is a...
I've been using Mediaportal since a wile and I'm not able to start Music Visualization during an online radio stream (*.pls file)...
I've been using Mediaportal since a wile and I'm not able to start Music Visualization during an online radio stream (*.pls file)...
Replies
Views
Oh ok. Ill try to improve my posting :)
Oh ok. Ill try to improve my posting :)
Hi mediarportal! Thanks for an awsome program. I have a couple of idea's In the music section it would be nice to have a...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, this one happens always. But it doesn't happen on every installation. I remember one setup from around one year ago which didn't have this problem. (not to be confused with my other "freeze screen" bugreport, in which MP changes to the main screen) The issue: After MP hast started I want to enter TV or Radio. Works...
Hi everybody, this one happens always. But it doesn't happen on every installation. I remember one setup from around one year ago...
Hi everybody, this one happens always. But it doesn't happen on every installation. I remember one setup from around one year ago...
Replies
Views
haha, nice. (y)
haha, nice. (y)
When trying to go through my music folders with the number buttons (pressing 9 three times, for example) nothing happens. On 1.2.3...
Replies
Views
How do I volunteer? I don't have any coding skills other than C64 basic and very little Perl. I read someting that you cannot register as team member but that you have to be invited. I don't want to be jerk, but when there are 276 forums this error is easily made.
How do I volunteer? I don't have any coding skills other than C64 basic and very little Perl. I read someting that you cannot...
I've updates both satellites.xml and DVB-T tuningdetails for Delft, the netherlands. I would like to suggest a dev to include not...
Replies
Views
Hi, i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in previous releases maybe 1.0. The recording length is also wrong, because it remain at 0:00 instead of increasing.
Hi, i recognize this behaviour also for a long time, but didn't make a bug report. When i right remember, this have been working in...
A currently active recording, when viewing TV Recordings, shows the end time the same as the start time, but if you look in...
Replies
Views
Can you try to reexecute both installer from your %temp% folder (Temp\MediaPortal Installation\deploy) ? It seems that all not files are updated.
Can you try to reexecute both installer from your %temp% folder (Temp\MediaPortal Installation\deploy) ? It seems that all not...
When attempting to upgrade my 1.3beta to 1.3RC (via teamviewer in case that is an issue?) I got a force close of the tv service...
Replies
Views
Set to No Bug.
Set to No Bug.
I recently had to disconnect the leads from my PC, so this might have caused the monitor numbers to change as I've noticed that can...
Replies
Views
GREAT! That did the trick. Moving within the directory is now very fast, as it should be. And the videos can be played, too. One suggestion - MP should recognize, that the folder database is corrupt and delete it at startup.
GREAT! That did the trick. Moving within the directory is now very fast, as it should be. And the videos can be played, too. One...
Hello, I ran MP 1.2.2. But it had an annoying behaviour. When I move to videos and enter a directory with about 150 videos, each...
Replies
Views
+1 (Set to 480 here, since commercials are about 8 minutes. Nice alternative when no ComSkip info is available)
+1 (Set to 480 here, since commercials are about 8 minutes. Nice alternative when no ComSkip info is available)
As title sayd, Missing property for show Skipstep ( only Pourcentage ) on OSD. Step : When Play Video / TV use fast-forward...
Replies
Views
Thank you, I changed the core.dll and now it works fine. 1.3.0 beta is great! -Thread closed-
Thank you, I changed the core.dll and now it works fine. 1.3.0 beta is great! -Thread closed-
Hello guys, i changed to MePo 1.3.0 beta today and everything worked fine since i tryed to get the atmowin...
Replies
Views
Bug also exists in 1.3 RC.
Bug also exists in 1.3 RC.
I start MP. Now I exit MP via ALT+F4, the common shortcut for exiting a windows application. Now the task bar isn't recovered, I...
Replies
Views
The team is currently working hard on improving the entire Thumbnailing part. This includes thumbnail generation for TV recordings in multiseat and a lot of other improvements. The new calculation method will be based on percentages of the (video) file, so you're 'issue' should be solved (hopefully as of MediaPortal 1.4). I'll set...
The team is currently working hard on improving the entire Thumbnailing part. This includes thumbnail generation for TV recordings...
Hi, when I use pre-record time for recordings, the MP make the snapshot picture from the previous tv show (in my videos). Can...
Replies
Views
Set to No Bug.
Set to No Bug.
In the remote mapping configuration there is an option to choose actual playing xx as conditions. You can choose: DVD is playing...
Replies
Views
Really weird Atomic7431 :( Maybe @jameson_uk has some thoughts about this...
Really weird Atomic7431 :( Maybe @jameson_uk has some thoughts about this...
Will provide logs when I can as Xmas day tomorrow, merry Xmas to all. I have an album I just tagged up like all the others I've...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom