MPTagThat (18 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
MP1 MP2 Identify file not working anymore (1 Viewer) DE
Fixed in 3.1.4, which was just released
Fixed in 3.1.4, which was just released
Hi, I've been using MPTagThat successfully for some time now but, recently, using version 3.1.3, "Identify File" option does not...
Replies
Views
Windows 7. Home Premium, i3, 64bit. I think there are two issues but I'm not sure. Firstly clicking anything results in the message that MPTagThat isn't responding do I want to wait until it does or just close it. Leaving it changes nothing. Closing it stops it completely. Either way (possible second issue) no already completed tracks...
Windows 7. Home Premium, i3, 64bit. I think there are two issues but I'm not sure. Firstly clicking anything results in the message...
Hi. I am trying to rip some very poor quality CDs onto my laptop using MPTagThat. When it hits an unreadable track it seems to go...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AVI Tagging DE
I have read that in such cases there can be a helper file that can be read that contains the data for the tag(like current subtitle files), and as long as it is in the same directory as the avi file a program(like MediaPortal) can be made to read that first to get all the needed tag info. Same with a picture, if it's the same name as...
I have read that in such cases there can be a helper file that can be read that contains the data for the tag(like current subtitle...
Any plans to Tag AVI Files like abcAVI tag editor. It's nice to have all the information embedded in the format, never have to...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Works great now.
Thank you. Works great now.
I'm trying to convert my FLAC and WAV-files to WMA lossless for use with Zune and WP7, but for some reason my 40MB WAV-files comes...
Replies
Views
Hi, first of all, thanks for this very impressive piece of software. I have the same problem. There are simply no tracks in database view visible. I tried this on different computers (XP/Vista) with different songs. Here is what I've done: Fresh install of MPTagThat, going to configuration/Tags/Database, selected a new...
Hi, first of all, thanks for this very impressive piece of software. I have the same problem. There are simply no tracks in...
Hi, I have been using mptagthat for a while now and managed to retag a few albums. At one point I wanted to retag files...
Replies
Views
Great. Thank you for the quick responce.
Great. Thank you for the quick responce.
I'm currently ripping some CDs to WMA lossless. But I don't know which sample format I should choose. 16 bit stereo 44100hz? 24...
Replies
Views
Hi Ger. Good one, didn't know that approach (had no reason to yet ;-).
Hi Ger. Good one, didn't know that approach (had no reason to yet ;-).
First off, kuddos for making an app where ID3TagIt went to see greener pastures. How to reproduce issue: A bug report in...
Replies
Views
[Posts moved to dedicated thread] Bugreports/support request does not belong in stick :thx:
[Posts moved to dedicated thread] Bugreports/support request does not belong in stick :thx:
Hi hwarmann, I started your TagThat (nice name!) but it failed running, I am running it on Windows 7, so that may be an issue...
Replies
Views
Thx, it works.:)
Thx, it works.:)
Hello all, we have found four bugs on three different systems (Win7 i386, Win7 amd64, WinXP SP3 i386 as GuestHost in...
Replies
Views
You can go into "Advanced Mode" during message creation and then you can attach pictures.
You can go into "Advanced Mode" during message creation and then you can attach pictures.
I imagine there is painfully simple answer to this but I can't figure it out! When I select the genre view within MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
I fixed now the crash. However the out of memory can occur at any tome anywhere in the programn, so i only can inform the user that there's no memory and terminate the app. I was able to scan 15k files, before it happened to me. i think there is no practical use for it anyhow. An option would be to stop after e.g. 7000 files and...
I fixed now the crash. However the out of memory can occur at any tome anywhere in the programn, so i only can inform the user that...
Hi Helmut! If i try to open my opera folder (336 subfolders) MPtagThat unfortunately crashes with...
Replies
Views
Yes that worked. thanks
Yes that worked. thanks
When I first startup (and every time I refresh [f5]) in the file list window I get the following exception, simply cannot use...
Replies
Views
I understand this will take some time, but just in support, I second the request to be able to access network drives. VdR
I understand this will take some time, but just in support, I second the request to be able to access network drives. VdR
I can not access my Music library on my NAS?! Ok, if I map the NAS-folder to a 'local' drive, but I would like native network...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the effort and the quick response. I thought it was better to save the text in unicode. So maybe it is just better to ignore the MP3 Diags messages or ask the author to look into the issue.
Thanks for the effort and the quick response. I thought it was better to save the text in unicode. So maybe it is just better to...
I have bought some MP3 files via Amazon and checked them with MP3 Diags. They were fine. Then I used the add coverart function in...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right. A change done for 3.0.1 caused only mp3 files to be processed. fixed in next version
Yes, you're right. A change done for 3.0.1 caused only mp3 files to be processed. fixed in next version
Hi, First, let me say thank you for the program. It has really helped me. However, I think I found a bug in 3.0.0.1 in that it...
Replies
Views
Ripping a CD. Most time it is ok, but for example when it starts to rip a track it slows down the system for a short time and appears as not responding and then it ok again. I had it even totally srewing up my system when it was ripping a very scratchy CD and blocked my DVD drive so it wasn't opening and I had to wait till it finished...
Ripping a CD. Most time it is ok, but for example when it starts to rip a track it slows down the system for a short time and...
Hi all, I just tried out MPTagThat and was surpised to find it using 1,4GB of RAM after scanning my MP3 collection. MP3Tag uses...
Replies
Views
Version 3.0.7 which will be released today or tomorrow has the fix to that
Version 3.0.7 which will be released today or tomorrow has the fix to that
Hello first: MPTagThat is a GREAT Tool! but when i go to "Tag from Internet" and i get a list with more possibilties, and i...
Replies
Views
Your file contains valid flac tags and can be read correctlyvia MPTagThat and so it should be read as well in Mediaportal. i don't see any problems. See attached picture
Your file contains valid flac tags and can be read correctlyvia MPTagThat and so it should be read as well in Mediaportal. i...
Since my tags basically dont work "anywhere", I dont think its related to MPTagThat, but I am hoping that someone can enlighten me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I got following Error: On Vista SP2 error after pressing Button "Organisieren": Thanks for considering:) Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung. ************** Ausnahmetext ************** System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Die Länge darf nicht...
Hi, I got following Error: On Vista SP2 error after pressing Button "Organisieren": Thanks for considering:) Informationen...
Hi, I got following Error: On Vista SP2 error after pressing Button "Organisieren": Thanks for considering:) Informationen...
Replies
Views
Bingo - Now I feel stupid! Thanks for the time Neville:thx:
Bingo - Now I feel stupid! Thanks for the time Neville:thx:
I'm relatively new to this, but love the program. For some files (in some cases, those in an entire folder, in others just some...
Replies
Views
Anything in the logs?
Anything in the logs?
hi there Mptagthat freezes on splashscreen in "localization", at first run after install, it get a .net framework error, i...
Replies
Views
Have you recently imported those songs into iTunes? Maybe it is something new, which i am not recognizing. i see 2 types of errors in the log "Unsupported Format" and "Corrupt File". Please upload 1 of the aiff files and "\65daysofstatic\We Were Exploding Anyway\01 - Mountainhead.aif" <- This one reported as Corupt Send me a PM...
Have you recently imported those songs into iTunes? Maybe it is something new, which i am not recognizing. i see 2 types of errors...
I have .wav and .aif and it is not seing the songs in folder view says they are their at the bottom but not showing up in the...
Replies
Views
Hi Helmut, I followed the development from the early days and MPTagThat has really developed extremely nice. I used even more tools than you, because each had its strength, e.g. album lookup, organization, naming conventions, lyrics, etc. Now I need only 1 tool that does it all nearly perfect! Now, here is what would...
Hi Helmut, I followed the development from the early days and MPTagThat has really developed extremely nice. I used even more...
Hi Helmut, I followed the development from the early days and MPTagThat has really developed extremely nice. I used even more...
Replies
Views
Just released 3.1.3, which contains your requested feature In the settings Dialog (F12) choose the ID3 section. Add as many Custom Genres as you like and they are available then in the Genre Selection
Just released 3.1.3, which contains your requested feature In the settings Dialog (F12) choose the ID3 section. Add as many Custom...
I have just started using MPTagThat and likes it. I do miss one or two special tags, like: "Children's" How can I add a tag to the...
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
Hi, scanning my folders MPTagThat crashes. Please find below the ErrorLog: //start Informationen über das Aufrufen von...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Few things.... DE
Just look what happende to me :-D Happened when I tried to open the "Rename File" dialog. It used to work for some time and happened when I tried to change the rename settings.... Log is attached See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
Just look what happende to me :-D Happened when I tried to open the "Rename File" dialog. It used to work for some time and...
Hi, thanks for the great tool. I´ve tried it to some extend and a few things came to mind.... I´m running it on Server 2003...
Replies
Views
No, it's absolutely ok. I'm planning anyhow to build an last.fm interface. Will check it.
No, it's absolutely ok. I'm planning anyhow to build an last.fm interface. Will check it.
This is something I have been looking around the net for some time: I'd like to import song ratings into my tags, for example...
Replies
Views
Really strange. The author of the Lyrics Engine is from Denmark. After my last changes he tried with a lot of Swedish and Danish songs and the Lyrics is displayed ok. For the above song however, we always get wrong results. Don't know why? You need to fill them out manually. Let's hope the rest is fine for you.
Really strange. The author of the Lyrics Engine is from Denmark. After my last changes he tried with a lot of Swedish and...
Hello! First I would like to congratulate the author of this wonderful plugin. It is very useful to me. Great Job!:thx: I...
Replies
Views
Fixed For Me, thanks
Fixed For Me, thanks
Hello, Have loaded the software, but when I go to perform various actions, the confirmation/information buttons are blank...
Replies
Views
Yes, there#s something that needs to be done. You need to copy some files from a Winamp installation. I just found out that the newest Winamp does no longer distribute a file, which i would need. I have therefore changed the program to use the FAAC encoder instead of that, which i can distribute with my code. Expect an update to...
Yes, there#s something that needs to be done. You need to copy some files from a Winamp installation. I just found out that the...
hi ich habe die Dateien mittels "zur Konvertierungsliste hinzufügen" ausgewählt.Danach bei "konvertieren" den Speicherplatz und...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom