MPTagThat (6 Viewers)

MPTagThat is the OpenSource Tag Editor.
Hi Dennis, cool that it works for you. Yes, i have moved it to the Burn function, cause we really need it only, when trying to burn a compilation. And i am just checking only once. Don't know, why it is accessing the drive at your site six times. i'll investigate a bit further on my side. Maybe i can find the cause. But on all my...
Hi Dennis, cool that it works for you. Yes, i have moved it to the Burn function, cause we really need it only, when trying to...
Hi hwahrmann, I am running the latest version of MPTagThat on Widows XP SP3 fully patched and updated and it works fine. Except...
Replies
Views
Thnx Elektronik... for this wonderful post
Thnx Elektronik... for this wonderful post
Hello i have translation the program MP3TagThat in italian This file "strings_it.xml" goes copied to the folder C:\Program...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the effort and the quick response. I thought it was better to save the text in unicode. So maybe it is just better to ignore the MP3 Diags messages or ask the author to look into the issue.
Thanks for the effort and the quick response. I thought it was better to save the text in unicode. So maybe it is just better to...
I have bought some MP3 files via Amazon and checked them with MP3 Diags. They were fine. Then I used the add coverart function in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mistake DE
...wrong forum
...wrong forum
...wrong forum
Replies
Views
hm, i had that sometimes during testing a while ago. there was a problem with source and target being the same, which i'm now checking. but i never saw such a behaviour afterwards. as for overwrite non-music iles, i need to check.
hm, i had that sometimes during testing a while ago. there was a problem with source and target being the same, which i'm now...
I did the following: I always organized all my songs with MPThagThat with to following rule %MusicFolder%\<Album>\ For better...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Missing Albums DE
Thanks for the advice - it turns out some of my albums were flagged as system files - I'd got explorer set to show weverything so hadn't spotted it. No idea how or why they got flagged (let see, rip CD using WMP, using WMP to set tags, use WMP to play files, hhmmm, I wonder). Still all sorted now, much :thx:appreciated.
Thanks for the advice - it turns out some of my albums were flagged as system files - I'd got explorer set to show weverything so...
Hi, I've just installed the software - largely to get around having to use WMP to edit tags - I find WMP just plain ignores some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 midomi.com DE
I would suggest using this page with ur app. It is able to recognize the song with a partial recording. And has lot of info for tags Thanks
I would suggest using this page with ur app. It is able to recognize the song with a partial recording. And has lot of info for...
I would suggest using this page with ur app. It is able to recognize the song with a partial recording. And has lot of info for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 M4B DE
Still not fit enough to make an update. I think I can do it after 6th of January because I will leave for skiing.
Still not fit enough to make an update. I think I can do it after 6th of January because I will leave for skiing.
Hi Would it be possible to get MPTagThat to recognize m4b files. The m4b container is just a renamed m4a, that makes it...
Replies
Views
mille grazie (y)(y)(y)
mille grazie (y)(y)(y)
Hi! I do have a lot of files that have appended "additional informations" in title-tag like (live version) (Radio Edit)...
Replies
Views
Gelöst!!! Hatte falsche Einstellungen im Bereich ID3 :whistle::whistle::whistle: Alles ist gut;)
Gelöst!!! Hatte falsche Einstellungen im Bereich ID3 :whistle::whistle::whistle: Alles ist gut;)
Can it be that the lyrics search doesn't work anymore? :unsure:
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Lyrics Engine DE
All providers were selected but thanks anyway.
All providers were selected but thanks anyway.
Could you please add Lyrics.com to your lyrics engine. I find that the current engine fails to find lyrics for approx. 75% or my...
Replies
Views
thanks for informing me. will re-compile it once i find time and post a new version
thanks for informing me. will re-compile it once i find time and post a new version
LyricWiki API sometimes returns following result: "Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions from some of the major music...
Replies
Views
I found a program (mp3Tag Pro) to update my lyrics which is roughly 98% successful in locating my lyrics. Attached is a snip of the lyrics engines they are using, maybe this will help. This is a paid program vs. your open source freeware program which as a rule is quite comprehensive. Until your program has more success with lyrics I...
I found a program (mp3Tag Pro) to update my lyrics which is roughly 98% successful in locating my lyrics. Attached is a snip of the...
I have some issues with the latest release and some suggested improvements: After I utilize MPTagThat to update my cover art and...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is an old post but a well known problem. If you experience problems with your sound system: it does not play all MP3 but skips some of them, have a look at the BluMeUSB utility. - it de-clutters your USB flash drive and removes things like album covers and song lyrics - it puts all the song info in ID3 V1 tags - it sets the...
Hi, this is an old post but a well known problem. If you experience problems with your sound system: it does not play all MP3 but...
Hello there and merry Christmas to all of you. I am using MPTagThat to tag and organize my music collection. This is all working...
Replies
Views
Re : Issue on AIFF tagging Hello to everyone If it can help someone else, I have the solution by using JRiver Media Center, amazing player and it has recognised all AIFF tags instantly. Highly recommended ! Madien
Re : Issue on AIFF tagging Hello to everyone If it can help someone else, I have the solution by using JRiver Media Center...
Dear all I am a new member; I discovered MPtagThat recently and I was quite impressed by this powerful tool. I still have an...
Replies
Views
Just had a look at the code. I am saving the JPEG with default settings, but could specify following flags: JPEG_QUALITYSUPERB Save with superb quality (100:1). JPEG_QUALITYGOOD Save with good quality (75:1). JPEG_QUALITYNORMAL Save with normal quality (50:1). JPEG_QUALITYAVERAGE Save with average quality (25:1). JPEG_QUALITYBAD Save...
Just had a look at the code. I am saving the JPEG with default settings, but could specify following flags: JPEG_QUALITYSUPERB...
hi @hwahrmann i am wondering if there is any sort of compression going on when i embed an artist thumb in the tags. Or are embedded...
Replies
Views
Great idea.
Great idea.
Hi hwahrmann, how about integrating Accuraterip into MPTagThat CD ripper? AccurateRip This would assure that the ripping is...
Replies
Views
I had the same problem and deleting the bass.dll file from system32 also fixed it for me. Thanks guys!
I had the same problem and deleting the bass.dll file from system32 also fixed it for me. Thanks guys!
I am running MP 1.0 with no problems on vista32 business. I installed MPTagThat and get this error 'Incorrect BASS.DLL (version...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. Ha ha, yes you're right :thx: I've done a little digging and mp3tag allows you to custom map mp3 tags but not FLAC tags. Having played with this, I can't get it to write to the correct frame (TPE2 for mp3 and BAND for FLAC). Mediamonkey doesn't appear to allow custom mapping and exhibits the same problem...
Thanks for the reply. Ha ha, yes you're right :thx: I've done a little digging and mp3tag allows you to custom map mp3 tags but...
Hi, I'm hoping that someone can shed some light on this. I normally use mp3tag v2.46 to do my tagging but have recently been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Identify option DE
Well, if the store you ip and the fingerprint, then of course they could you trace back. If your provider is handing out the information ,that this ip was used by you at the specific time. But i have no idea, if they're saving connection data. All i can tell, is that my program is not sending anything personal related.
Well, if the store you ip and the fingerprint, then of course they could you trace back. If your provider is handing out the...
Hi, i got so much unknow Tracks on my Backup Disk. Is there anypoint why i shouldnt use the Identify Option?
Replies
Views
Fixed in 3.1.4, which was just released
Fixed in 3.1.4, which was just released
Hi, I've been using MPTagThat successfully for some time now but, recently, using version 3.1.3, "Identify File" option does not...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will try this. Emph
Thanks, I will try this. Emph
Now that the toool is used by quite a few people, i'd ask you to post ideas for future enhacements to this thread. i will collect...
Replies
Views
AW: ID3v2.3 deleted on existing files Yep, that worked. Thanks for the help. Oliver
AW: ID3v2.3 deleted on existing files Yep, that worked. Thanks for the help. Oliver
Hi there, when editing files with existing ID3 Tags, the ID3v2.3 Tag is deleted all the times. I have configured MPTT to use the...
Replies
Views
Great. So some plugin was most probably using a taglib-sharp.dll. As per ID3 standard those fields should be stored in the files without leading zeroes. Confirmed. will be fixed in the next version.
Great. So some plugin was most probably using a taglib-sharp.dll. As per ID3 standard those fields should be stored in the files...
Hi, with the new Version 3.1.2 I can see only the album folders. I see no tracks.
Replies
Views
Just released 3.1.3, which contains your requested feature In the settings Dialog (F12) choose the ID3 section. Add as many Custom Genres as you like and they are available then in the Genre Selection
Just released 3.1.3, which contains your requested feature In the settings Dialog (F12) choose the ID3 section. Add as many Custom...
I have just started using MPTagThat and likes it. I do miss one or two special tags, like: "Children's" How can I add a tag to the...
Replies
Views
You can go into "Advanced Mode" during message creation and then you can attach pictures.
You can go into "Advanced Mode" during message creation and then you can attach pictures.
I imagine there is painfully simple answer to this but I can't figure it out! When I select the genre view within MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Grouping genres DE
You can talk German to me :-)
You can talk German to me :-)
Hi, I geht the most tags Form Internet - the genre Tag too. New i habe ab out 200 different genres. Heer an example for rock: rock...
Replies
Views
ok new version 3.0.6 published
ok new version 3.0.6 published
I just learned that "Album Cover Lookup" and "Internet lookup" stopped working. Both function use Amazon as a source. As from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Genres DE
Hey guys, just stepping into this thread to mention that I did a lot of research on this topic quite some time ago before I implemented exactly this functionality for MP2. All my findings (as well as a comment from you, Helmut), can be found in this thread. Maybe it helps... Michael
Hey guys, just stepping into this thread to mention that I did a lot of research on this topic quite some time ago before I...
'ello Thanx for an awesome app that I have used extensively. I have a couple of Questions regarding how Genre Tags are stored...
Replies
Views
Please post log. Can I assume that a CD is inserted? Edit: Confirmed. Happens when no CD is inserted. will make a check and disable button
Please post log. Can I assume that a CD is inserted? Edit: Confirmed. Happens when no CD is inserted. will make a check and...
Hi, in the newest version from 1st Dec 2010 full crash when RIP-Button is pressed. Tryed on XP Sp3 and Vista SP2 both 32 bit:oops:
Replies
Views
Top Bottom