My TVSeries (31 Viewers)

Perfect, I guess I can live with it until the next stable. Thanks for the answer.
Perfect, I guess I can live with it until the next stable. Thanks for the answer.
Hi all, I'm using myTV-Series v1.2 and I've managed to hide some of the shows in the details list. I remember from previous...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parsing failed DE
Thanks! The S01 has failed :-)
Thanks! The S01 has failed :-)
What does it mean "Parsing failed"? Ok the Series are not added to the db but why? The Foldername: Hilfe Hochzeit The Syntax...
Replies
Views
i hope my question fits in this thread... here's the situation: I have all episodes of married...with children on my hd.....twice, that is. once in english and once in german. how can i make sure that there are two different entries in the tvseries plugin? currently, in mediaportal there is one entry for married...with...
i hope my question fits in this thread... here's the situation: I have all episodes of married...with children on my...
I have just upgraded to RC! (with SVN 15497) and version 1.2 of the plugin. Initially I had all sorts of problems actually getting...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Banners DE
We fixed this bug earlier today. If you're still having problems, let us know. On our old host, PHP errors were turned off so we never knew when polargeek or I made a mistake (other than it not giving the correct info). On our new host we're leaving them on so we can find these bugs. This breaks the interfaces until we fix the...
We fixed this bug earlier today. If you're still having problems, let us know. On our old host, PHP errors were turned off so we...
Hi all i have just updated my machine to use the new version of the plugin and now no banners seem to be downloading is this is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 double episodes. DE
yeah, not only logo-rules, but also maybe the name of it like this: (Stereo)1. Exodos (HD,5.1,English) 1.Exodos (GER) 1.Exodos (5.1) 1. Exodos or something like that
yeah, not only logo-rules, but also maybe the name of it like this: (Stereo)1. Exodos (HD,5.1,English) 1.Exodos (GER) 1.Exodos...
This is not a big problem really. But I am running media portal from a laptop, with a external hardrive connected to it which most...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Loosing database? DE
I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but I currently have version 0.95 (I'm planning on upgrading hopefully this weekend), every once and awhile i have to reboot my file server (which is where all of my shows are stored). When i do that My TVSeries doesnt like that, it will when i click to watch a show say no series (something...
I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but I currently have version 0.95 (I'm planning on upgrading hopefully this weekend)...
I'm not sure if this has been reported yet, but I currently have version 0.95 (I'm planning on upgrading hopefully this weekend)...
Replies
Views
Hello! I just tried a nice hack/feature to jump directly to TV series from anywhere in MP with a single keypress/remote. You can do this by using the "Generic Keyboard/Remote Input Plugin" and manually editing the xml file. See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/generic_keyboard_remote_input_plugin-t25755.html?p=172766#post172766...
Hello! I just tried a nice hack/feature to jump directly to TV series from anywhere in MP with a single keypress/remote. You can...
Hello! I just tried a nice hack/feature to jump directly to TV series from anywhere in MP with a single keypress/remote. You can...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Window/plugin-id DE
Thanks! I'll try. This ID is supposed to be in the source but source is not included in the release archive so I thought simplest was to ask here. :)
Thanks! I'll try. This ID is supposed to be in the source but source is not included in the release archive so I thought simplest...
Hello, What is the window/plugin-id for TV Series plug-in? I am going to use this together with the "Generic Keyboard/Remote...
Replies
Views
Just a note: the latest SVN of the My TVSeries dll shows episode info for all episodes, including unwatched ones. It happens with RC1, with the latest MP SVN. BTW, this plug was one of the main reasons for my jumping to MP from MCE. Thanks to the author!
Just a note: the latest SVN of the My TVSeries dll shows episode info for all episodes, including unwatched ones. It happens...
Just a note: the latest SVN of the My TVSeries dll shows episode info for all episodes, including unwatched ones. It happens...
Replies
Views
yeah, but I still can't view it from inside media portal.
yeah, but I still can't view it from inside media portal.
for some reason tv-series-plugin couldn't find any information for the series 'heroes', and it kept bugging me that it couldn't...
Replies
Views
Hello jay_galway, you can use many different ways to name your episodes. You just need to build a filter for My TV-Series to enable correct recognition. The plugin will resolve the names of the online-database automatically afterwards. Some examples (all in simple mode it is also possible to use regular expressions): <series> -...
Hello jay_galway, you can use many different ways to name your episodes. You just need to build a filter for My TV-Series to...
Hi, ive been playing around with this plugin and I have one or two questions about how the plugin retrieves the actual name of the...
Replies
Views
HI ive been having problems over the past couple of months with randon episodes dropping there file path to the actual file in the database thus making the series name and episodes title appear in red text, and unusable, aall the episode information remains just the path dissappears im using TVSeries 1.2 mediaportal 0.2.3.0...
HI ive been having problems over the past couple of months with randon episodes dropping there file path to the actual file in...
HI ive been having problems over the past couple of months with randon episodes dropping there file path to the actual file in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 nothing will play DE
Yes, first check if the same file plays via My Videos. If MP can't play that file, here you go, codec.
Yes, first check if the same file plays via My Videos. If MP can't play that file, here you go, codec.
So everything seems to be working, Except for playback. When i select the episode of the show i want to watch nothing happens...
Replies
Views
All appears to be fine for me today with retrieving series info, etc.
All appears to be fine for me today with retrieving series info, etc.
Ok. I got a new series called "Fallen". Its in a folder called "Fallen" under the directory "Season 1". When i start mediaportal...
Replies
Views
i know. bis but is LocalEpisodeName not from the filename?
i know. bis but is LocalEpisodeName not from the filename?
if this in [mp display control] -> [episode view settings]. in mp i not see the local episode name. i see the name from the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Logos Rules DE
Thanks!!!
Thanks!!!
I have seen that in the latest TV Series there is an import button for logo rules. Is it easy for people tha made there own rules...
Replies
Views
hello the online cover from the database have often not a very good quality and the sort from the database (http://www.thetvdb.com/) is "other".... I mean they sort by season and not by dvd's. but many seasons are on 3-4 dvd. the online database havent all the pictures. and they can't havent there. the strukture from www.thetvdb.com...
hello the online cover from the database have often not a very good quality and the sort from the database...
hello the online cover from the database have often not a very good quality and the sort from the database...
Replies
Views
happens to me too. the episode would play fine and after a few minutes, the video freezes while the audio is still working. after a couple of seconds, video plays again and is in sync with audio. it doesn't happen when i use My Videos to play the episode. i use media player classic for playback. also, when i play the episode directly...
happens to me too. the episode would play fine and after a few minutes, the video freezes while the audio is still working. after a...
Dunno if this is happening to anyone else, but when i select an episode to play with my-tvseries, it plays the audio for a few...
Replies
Views
Thanks a bunch!
Thanks a bunch!
Hi just wondering if this is a known issue or not and if there's a work around or not. As below, special's seem to be displayed...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't want to mess the the database right now since I'm moving soon. There are many series with incomplete production codes and DVD orders (Especially unfinished series) so there would have to be fallbacks. If you choose Production order and season 2 doesn't have any of those it chooses DVD order if it's present otherwise Aired...
I wouldn't want to mess the the database right now since I'm moving soon. There are many series with incomplete production codes...
Have some ideas and requests. :P I'd really like to order shows with production number since DVD orders are not always in order...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature Request DE
The manual additions and handling of offline media/episodes imo would still be a good idea. Then we could add shows that are one offs (such as the History Cahnnel does) and personal videos. Also a playlist option and a way to mark an episode/video as archived and it would look to the DVD player for the video would also be a nice addition.
The manual additions and handling of offline media/episodes imo would still be a good idea. Then we could add shows that are one...
Just wanted to throw in a plug for decoupling the need for the online info from the local info. (i.e. create a database editor so...
Replies
Views
thanks heaps andreas121 im more than happy using it for now without backgrounds or logos still looks fantastic :D
thanks heaps andreas121 im more than happy using it for now without backgrounds or logos still looks fantastic :D
I was just about to install the latest version of the TV-Series plugin when i noticed that there is "only" one skin supported...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I've added this into SVN
Here is a Norwegian Language File for My Tvseries Just copy it to \\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Language\MP-TVSeries
Replies
Views
Hi, everyone. I really love this plugin so so SO much! I wish I could contribute more to its development, but I don't know...
Replies
Views
Well I have just upgraded to ver 1.2 on one of my machines with latest SVN on MP RC1. I forgot to map my media drive before I launched so MYTVseries plugin thought all the content was missing so makred as such; so I am running another scan. This is taking way longer than it used to, considering all the content is the same as...
Well I have just upgraded to ver 1.2 on one of my machines with latest SVN on MP RC1. I forgot to map my media drive before I...
Well I have just upgraded to ver 1.2 on one of my machines with latest SVN on MP RC1. I forgot to map my media drive before I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 fan art question DE
Yes, the plugin loads a random fan art on load of the series. Damien
Yes, the plugin loads a random fan art on load of the series. Damien
Well I am not sure what I am doing wrong I have downloaded the fan art pack but I must have unzipped it to the wrong folder to get...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to mark series that you are happy with to NOT update? especially when you need the update to take place for new series? Reason for asking is that I frequently have series that are being updated due to modifications on the website (someone changing the comedy genre to comedie) stuff like that that you would like to...
Is there any way to mark series that you are happy with to NOT update? especially when you need the update to take place for new...
Is there any way to mark series that you are happy with to NOT update? especially when you need the update to take place for new...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parsing question DE
super thanks. I didn't think it renamed them. but hey it doesn't hurt to ask. It would be nice if it did. thanks again
super thanks. I didn't think it renamed them. but hey it doesn't hurt to ask. It would be nice if it did. thanks again
Couple of questions. Can the plugin actually update the file name to be the correct season and episode. Like Stargate -SG1 - 1x02...
Replies
Views
We only have the one site and for the last week or so someone or something has been beating the hell out of the server we are trying to figure out what's going on hopefully we'll have a fix soon. Paul
We only have the one site and for the last week or so someone or something has been beating the hell out of the server we are...
Hello All, Polargeek here, one of the admins over at theTVDB.com. I am working on assembling both advanced detailed instruction...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 UTorrent working? DE
Does this feature still work? I can't seem to download any torrents. I can find the episode, but, no download. Am I missing something that I should already know:S Thanks for any help.
Does this feature still work? I can't seem to download any torrents. I can find the episode, but, no download. Am I missing...
Does this feature still work? I can't seem to download any torrents. I can find the episode, but, no download. Am I missing...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom