My TVSeries (53 Viewers)

See Attached Picture for illustration. Seems to be ok after I have done the import and reopen setup.
See Attached Picture for illustration. Seems to be ok after I have done the import and reopen setup.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 can't import DE
Me too Can't load anything too. Can someone please upload the 0.97 SVN? I stupidly deleted it and every version since has been incredibly buggy for me.
Me too Can't load anything too. Can someone please upload the 0.97 SVN? I stupidly deleted it and every version since has been...
Since i upgraded to RC1, I can't import any TV-series! When i press "start import", the progress bar fills up immediately and no...
Replies
Views
the way i've stored my episodes is in the following format \SeriesName\S??E?? - Episode Name.avi and this works perfectly it would be good if could also detect though when have a combined episode that it could detect this ie \SeriesName\S01E01-S01E02 - FeatureLengthEpisode.avi or can it already do this, and if so how
the way i've stored my episodes is in the following format \SeriesName\S??E?? - Episode Name.avi and this works perfectly...
Hi, Been having some problems with my-tvseries getting the correct series names so tested it a bit and found out it parses the...
Replies
Views
I have a copy of version .95 which works fine with 0.2.2 stable. PM me your e-mail address and I can send it to you.
I have a copy of version .95 which works fine with 0.2.2 stable. PM me your e-mail address and I can send it to you.
Hi, I have been trying to get the MP TVSeries v1.0 plugin working with MP 0.2.2, but I get the following error : Plugin...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, here is an alternative to mirks B2W skin delivered with the current 1.0 zip of the TV series plugin. I used the old xml file from 0.9.x and tweaked the values. I added a (not that perfect) place for the episode thumbs, too. To use the file just replace the existing TVSeries.xml in your ./MediaPortal/Skin/BlueTwoWide/...
Hi folks, here is an alternative to mirks B2W skin delivered with the current 1.0 zip of the TV series plugin. I used the old...
Hi folks, here is an alternative to mirks B2W skin delivered with the current 1.0 zip of the TV series plugin. I used the old...
Replies
Views
Nice to hear that you've found a solution.
Nice to hear that you've found a solution.
Im having an issue with scan not taking place after resuming from Standby. I notice this as I have new programs in my directory...
Replies
Views
Hi, there is a new MediaInfo.dll available for those that are interested: http://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=41376 http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=86862 Changelog version 0.7.5.0, 2007-07-09 + Licence changed from GPLv2 to GPLv3 + Korean language, thanks to http://www.starcodec.com + More...
Hi, there is a new MediaInfo.dll available for those that are interested: http://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=41376...
Hi, there is a new MediaInfo.dll available for those that are interested: http://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=41376...
Replies
Views
Thanks, rebuilding the DB worked!
Thanks, rebuilding the DB worked!
I just upgraded to TV-Series 1.0, and now I have lost all mybanners. Any ideas on what could be wrong/what i should check I'm...
Replies
Views
I had the same problem and fixed this by adding a new regex string replacement to replace ampersands with the html character code &
I had the same problem and fixed this by adding a new regex string replacement to replace ampersands with the html character code...
Hi all, I'm having a problem with the above series. All my other series use the same folder/naming convention. The plugin appears...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 External Display DE
The data comes from the built-in "External Display"-plugin from the MP mainpackage. Haven't taken any further look into this are. I'll do some deeper checks and report back then. :)
The data comes from the built-in "External Display"-plugin from the MP mainpackage. Haven't taken any further look into this are...
Hey inker, I wondered about the input of my external display. At some views it shows data and at others not. Haven't checked...
Replies
Views
Okay, with search being my new best friend I answered my above questions. Thanks all, Dave
Okay, with search being my new best friend I answered my above questions. Thanks all, Dave
Hi, I was hoping that someone could maybe help me with an issue I am having with the latest version of this excellent...
Replies
Views
In details tab of TVSeries setup you will find that the vertical scrollbar is not completely visible. It ends beneath the bottom of the frame. This is best described in attached picture. Cheers, Damien
In details tab of TVSeries setup you will find that the vertical scrollbar is not completely visible. It ends beneath the bottom of...
In details tab of TVSeries setup you will find that the vertical scrollbar is not completely visible. It ends beneath the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Damn, thought it worked fine. I'll probably re-upload the release tonight with the skin update. mirk, I'm sorry I jumped on you like this yesterday, I thought I had an up to date skin file for B2Wide but I was wrong so I figured I'd ask you. Inker Edit: Done, also fr translations are now included (nothing else changed, so you don't...
Damn, thought it worked fine. I'll probably re-upload the release tonight with the skin update. mirk, I'm sorry I jumped on you...
Hallo. I just checked how the provided BlueTwo Wide skinfile looked like in action, and as i think many of you noticed there...
Replies
Views
the forum and the db are two seperate accounts the you have to sign up for separately. Glad you got in though. Paul
the forum and the db are two seperate accounts the you have to sign up for separately. Glad you got in though. Paul
Hi, Im having problems signing up for a thetvdb.com account. I dont seem to get any notification email. Is this normal to wait a...
Replies
Views
v1.0 is out, this thread will now be locked and a new one opened for new development discussions. Discussion of 1.0 should now take part in individual threads.
v1.0 is out, this thread will now be locked and a new one opened for new development discussions. Discussion of 1.0 should now...
Whats new: - custom Logos based on any condition for series/season/episode - Ability to mark series as Favourites - Ability to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Deleting files... DE
Glad I could help :) Thanks again for your excellent work. :thx:
Glad I could help :) Thanks again for your excellent work. :thx:
Seems I can't physically delete files. I check the box in config, but, I never get the dialog about physically deleting the file...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Deleting banners... DE
thx inker.. I'll download the latest svn files and give it a shot. cheers
thx inker.. I'll download the latest svn files and give it a shot. cheers
Is it possible to delete or disable certain banners? I have it set to randomly assign banners and some of the banners don't have...
Replies
Views
I can't find it? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place...?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Feature request? DE
Got it now...:thx:
Got it now...:thx:
Just wondering if it would be possible to add a "set all as watched" option for a whole season as well as the series? If it's...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help everyone. I still haven't loaded it, and I'll wait until I get all my movies and music sorted first then I'll move onto the series stuff. It sure takes a lot of effort just to make life easy! ;)
Thanks for the help everyone. I still haven't loaded it, and I'll wait until I get all my movies and music sorted first then I'll...
Hi all, I am currently a new punter in the world of media Pc setups (about a week) so excuse my lack of knowledge on this plug in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 bug in My TVSeries? DE
:thx: :thx: :thx: Do you know what could have caused this problem?
:thx: :thx: :thx: Do you know what could have caused this problem?
Hey, For no reason I suddenly lost the database of My TVSeries. So now I want to import my series again, but no mather what I...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 Are you using My TVSeries? (1 Viewer) DE
I love the plugin. It is my favorite media portal function currently. It did take me a little longer to configure than I am used to with things these days, but it is very flexible and powerful . if I had to pick 2 out of three, those are the ones I want. (and looks great!) I found the espresso regular expression tool very helpful...
I love the plugin. It is my favorite media portal function currently. It did take me a little longer to configure than I am used...
Hi, I thought it would be nice to get a bit of an overview as to how many and why ppl are using the plugin, or not. Inker
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Scheduled File Scan DE
Thanks for the reply. :) I think I was just a little unfamiliar with Media Portal and the TVSeries plugin when I posted that so I have since gotten it sorted out.
Thanks for the reply. :) I think I was just a little unfamiliar with Media Portal and the TVSeries plugin when I posted that so I...
Is it possible to schedule this plugin to regularly scan my directories for new files? I am only aware of two ways to update the...
Replies
Views
Yes this would be cool if it was integrated into the Plug-in as optional property. Damien
Yes this would be cool if it was integrated into the Plug-in as optional property. Damien
Hi, I'm new to the forums, and I dunno if feature request are supposed to go here, but I would like for My TVSeries to...
Replies
Views
Well in some areas Time Warner is an ISP. It could be that the particular webhost that is being used for thetvdb.com uses Time Warner as a service provider.
Well in some areas Time Warner is an ISP. It could be that the particular webhost that is being used for thetvdb.com uses Time...
So among other things I run Peer Guardian on my system. Beginning with an update sometime within the last couple of days, Peer...
Replies
Views
Ah yes, I missed that. Now it's working. Thank you very much!
Ah yes, I missed that. Now it's working. Thank you very much!
Hi all, I just upgraded to MP 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN14949 and now I can't get My TVseries to load. All I get is an empty background with...
Replies
Views
In mediaportal config you have an option to let mediaportal always be in front, it's located in: Mediaportal setup -> General -> mediaportal always on top You could try that one, what is your my-tv series version?
In mediaportal config you have an option to let mediaportal always be in front, it's located in: Mediaportal setup -> General ->...
One thing first, great plugin! I love it, only there is a little annoying bug. I control my mediaportal with my mobile phone by HID...
Replies
Views
House may not have been the best example to use, since it is pretty basic. It isn't spelled wrong, most of the time it is something as simple as a capital letter, or even an article such as "the" or "a" is omitted (ie the sopranos). 90% percent of the time this plug-in works great and that is something I can live with. Thank you...
House may not have been the best example to use, since it is pretty basic. It isn't spelled wrong, most of the time it is...
Instead of simply choosing the top choice, is it possible to have it check the list it searches for and compare it to the current...
Replies
Views
This is interesting. Yes, the scanning logic was changed several SVN versions back (for performance) and that is why it is failing now. Easiest would be just to change it back, but I don't really wanna do that...
This is interesting. Yes, the scanning logic was changed several SVN versions back (for performance) and that is why it is failing...
Was testing the latest SVN of both media portal and MyTV-Series and ran into a problem, my existing database failed to load...
Replies
Views
Hey, That should def. not happen, and I'm surprised it does. Please tell me if you use the stable version or an svn build? Thnx
Hey, That should def. not happen, and I'm surprised it does. Please tell me if you use the stable version or an svn build? Thnx
Hi, I love your extension. It's great. Thank you so much for your time and effort developing it. So here's the scenario. When...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom