My TVSeries (47 Viewers)

Yes, I tried the latest SVN but I must admit I tried it only quickly with the Blue2 skin; Don't know if that makes a difference... [Update] Just tested the new 1.2 release and the problem doesn't appear anymore:D For now there is no need to pay further attention on it... Sorry for the confusion :ooops: Thanks for the quick...
Yes, I tried the latest SVN but I must admit I tried it only quickly with the Blue2 skin; Don't know if that makes a difference...
Hi, I wasn't able to find this bug described elsewhere so I post it. If I start an episode in TV-Series I will see the...
Replies
Views
Fixed
Fixed
Hi, I tried to use the latest tvseries plugin (svn) and had to recognize that in the configuration 'Details' screen the picture...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks for that ;) Damien
Ok, thanks for that ;) Damien
With the latest version (1.1) my episodes never shows as watched automatically. I have tryed lowering that number in the settings...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 errors in views DE
What skin are you using. V1.1+ only has skin files for Spinsafe 16:9 as far as I know. I', still using 1.0 at the moment.
What skin are you using. V1.1+ only has skin files for Spinsafe 16:9 as far as I know. I', still using 1.0 at the moment.
I get an error with latest svn... The views will not show the names of them like All, Genres, Favourites and such. It just display...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Slow Importing DE
Is there any faster Mirror sites available, in the end i had to leave it overnight to doanload everything last night, and this morning i had to fix up about 5 serious that didnt find an auto match and then leave it again, is really frustrating
Is there any faster Mirror sites available, in the end i had to leave it overnight to doanload everything last night, and this...
Hi has anyone else noticed a huge slowdown in the speed at which it imports all the tv series etc, i have about 20+ diff shows with...
Replies
Views
Thank you both for the information!
Thank you both for the information!
Hi, Where can I download the version 1.0 of My TVSeries? The readme states that; "4:3 users need to stick with 1.0 for now...
Replies
Views
Looks interesting, but does it work with private trackers that need passkey, cookies and stuff for the rss? Can it automatically download to specific show folders?
Looks interesting, but does it work with private trackers that need passkey, cookies and stuff for the rss? Can it automatically...
Hi, not sure if I can post it here, that's why I marked it OT. Just wanted to share with all fans of TV shows a cool proggie...
Replies
Views
Thanks, forgot about that.
Thanks, forgot about that.
Hi All, after I upgraded to 1.1.0 I had problems updating my database. Initially all except a few series were listed, but all...
Replies
Views
Doh
Doh
Was wondering if I did something wrong. suddenly all the text information on each episode indicates its hidden to prevent...
Replies
Views
That did it, thanks!
That did it, thanks!
I did discover a 'translation' issue with a series in the that ran into the 20+ seasons. for example: Taggart - 22x03 Mind...
Replies
Views
Hi JonJon, I still notice the small issue in the Views Tab when the log window is toggled. You can reproduce easily enough by making the dialog smaller so the log window will overlap. With the 'Episode Listing format' text boxes in the 'Media Portal display control' tab, they are not aligned with ones above. You also may want to...
Hi JonJon, I still notice the small issue in the Views Tab when the log window is toggled. You can reproduce easily enough by...
So... here my wishes for the next release... (No... not for 1.0, inker... ;)) Select language before the first setup (so you...
Replies
Views
You should get yourself one of those LCDs then, I hear they're great ;-) Nah, its fine if the interface does that, I just quickly tested with the online search and was surprised it didn't work, I assumed it used the same search method.
You should get yourself one of those LCDs then, I hear they're great ;-) Nah, its fine if the interface does that, I just...
Strange Import result when using '&' char in folder names. Take this example I have: Law & Order Criminal Intent ->Season 6...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tvdb Specials? DE
cheers
cheers
hey all, trying to sort out my files as i seem to have a few discrepancies with tvdb. How would you name an episode so it is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My TVSeries guide ? DE
cool... got it working !!! :) thanks heaps...
cool... got it working !!! :) thanks heaps...
Can anyone please point me to an idiot-proof guide to this plugin ? Seems very complicated to use and i am having trouble getting...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this is working now :) Cheers, Damien
I can confirm this is working now :) Cheers, Damien
Hi, I'm having a problem when I resume from standby. Lets take this scnenario: * I place machine is in standby state * I replace a...
Replies
Views
Ok, I tested after wake-up from standby and it doesn't work. I tested after that by restarting Media Portal and it worked. Guess all you need to do then is re-register the file-monitors :) Cheers, Damien
Ok, I tested after wake-up from standby and it doesn't work. I tested after that by restarting Media Portal and it worked...
Does the File Monitoring work on Network Shares (mapped drives in particular), im pretty sure its not working for me when I add new...
Replies
Views
This is fixed now.
This is fixed now.
I have that set for 50% and I can stop an episode when I reach the credits and it shows as unwatched. Is there something special...
Replies
Views
ACtually I don´t use Photoshop (wayyyy to oversized for me), I use Paint.net (http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html), which is easier to handle (I think). Short guide : 1. Get your hands on a picture you want to use. As high-res as possible. Try Google image search (showname+wallpaper for ex.) 2. in Paint.net goto file ->new. For 16:9...
ACtually I don´t use Photoshop (wayyyy to oversized for me), I use Paint.net (http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html), which is easier...
Hi All, Wondered whether anyone could provide an idiots guide on how to create Fan Art? I would love to be able to put...
Replies
Views
Hey inker, a friend of mine which tried to use this fabulous plugin encountered a bug and I could rework it: If a series is unkown and cannot be matched to an online entry, following bug occurs: 1) Popup pops up :D and the name from the file is in the field and the possibles matches are shown. 2) Select an entry. 3) Change...
Hey inker, a friend of mine which tried to use this fabulous plugin encountered a bug and I could rework it: If a series is...
Hey inker, a friend of mine which tried to use this fabulous plugin encountered a bug and I could rework it: If a series is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin files missing? DE
I'd just like to add it would be nice to have the BW2 skin because with the SpinSafe skin theres a big black bar down the right hand side of the screen. Basically the skin isn't filling the entire screen. But it's usable so I'm happy ;) :thx: bfj
I'd just like to add it would be nice to have the BW2 skin because with the SpinSafe skin theres a big black bar down the right...
Hi, I downloaded the latest version of the plugin from here: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/finishdown/236/ But the blue...
Replies
Views
woah very cool ! however, could you post the source please?
woah very cool ! however, could you post the source please?
(re-post from the original thread) Hi guys, First of, great plugin - it's the barebone in my HTPC-system :) So, i'd...
Replies
Views
At the moment it seems to randomly choose one, from the log file it looks like it determines how many there are and then just loads ones. When you go back and forth you might note them change. Damien
At the moment it seems to randomly choose one, from the log file it looks like it determines how many there are and then just loads...
If a series has multiple fanart images in the Fanart directory how does mediaportal know which one to use? I apologize if this was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fan Art rulez! DE
Oh good to know. I've also noticed that sometimes and when switching really fast it doesn't keep up so half of the time the fan art isn't even displayed.
Oh good to know. I've also noticed that sometimes and when switching really fast it doesn't keep up so half of the time the fan...
Hi Inker, Mirk, just wanted to say one thing: YOU GUYS RULE! This new Fan Art is such eye candy, never seen anywhere before...
Replies
Views
Ahh, works like a charm now. Had to rebuild my database though =/
Ahh, works like a charm now. Had to rebuild my database though =/
Hi I have some problem when using filenames with 720p in it. Ex: 24.S06E07.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION It interprets as it´s...
Replies
Views
Thanks, That did the trick :)
Thanks, That did the trick :)
The tvseries setup window is too big imo. Using a 1280x720 resolution on the desktop, makes it impossible to see the buttons on...
Replies
Views
The season number is needed for comparison with the online database. If you don't want to add the number to all your files, you could use an additional folder with it.
The season number is needed for comparison with the online database. If you don't want to add the number to all your files, you...
I've just started to use this plugin, and it's really nice (spices up MediaPortal quite a bit :)) But for series which are only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Custom Banners DE
All banner data is loaded from TheTVDB.com. If you want to use custom banners, you have to manually insert them in the SQLite database.
All banner data is loaded from TheTVDB.com. If you want to use custom banners, you have to manually insert them in the SQLite database.
I have a lot of non-series that I'd like to access via MyTV-Series, mostly documentaries and such that I currently access via...
Replies
Views
Delete Physical File String is incorrectly displayed, the newline character '\n' is displayed instead of showing the string on two lines. Is there any chance of just removing this redundant confirmation message, I think if the user chooses this option in setup then he/she knows what they are doing.
Delete Physical File String is incorrectly displayed, the newline character '\n' is displayed instead of showing the string on two...
Delete Physical File String is incorrectly displayed, the newline character '\n' is displayed instead of showing the string on two...
Replies
Views
What is the full path of the movie files? Include full folder name and file name I have the file: e:\media\shows\The O C\the O C - 1x4 - The Debut.avi And it's recognized properly and without an error.
What is the full path of the movie files? Include full folder name and file name I have the file: e:\media\shows\The O C\the...
It cant seem to find The O.C.! Iv found the show myself here: http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=72164&lid=7 With showid...
Replies
Views
No worries, will wait for the next development thread to open :) Cheers, Damien
No worries, will wait for the next development thread to open :) Cheers, Damien
Hi Inker, what does this mean: The 'LoadFacade' function has generated an error: Object reference not set to an instance of an...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom