Older releases (8 Viewers)

AW: Minor : fullscreen with dual screen That was also a TODO in the code :-)
AW: Minor : fullscreen with dual screen That was also a TODO in the code :-)
Hello, it's me again ! This time I don't know if it's really a bug. On a Windows 7 Pro with 2 4/3 monitors and extended...
Replies
Views
AW: Pictures : Wrong proportions on a 4/3 monitor for fullscreen Yeah, I forgot to tell you that the fix was committed :-)
AW: Pictures : Wrong proportions on a 4/3 monitor for fullscreen Yeah, I forgot to tell you that the fix was committed :-)
Hi Albert, I know you're currently working on the picture module, but as I know you use a 16/9 screen, please, be aware that on...
Replies
Views
AW: Cliking too fast on the next button in a video playlist freeze the client That problem should be fixed now (no more freezing), but it might be the case that the video player is still not stable under certain circumstances, where multiple threads are involved. For example if the video has reached its end and at the same time, you...
AW: Cliking too fast on the next button in a video playlist freeze the client That problem should be fixed now (no more freezing)...
Albert, Just as "not to forget", I create a thread for this issue, because it was in the middle of many comments in a previous...
Replies
Views
AW: Playlists : 3rd playlist not correctely rendered No, in that case, our scrollbars are correct. The scrollbar takes all the list's size. But as the list's panel only shows complete entries, it leaves out the last entry if there is not enough space. So what you see in your picture is a list which is perhaps 39 pixels bigger than...
AW: Playlists : 3rd playlist not correctely rendered No, in that case, our scrollbars are correct. The scrollbar takes all the...
In the playlist selection box, the third playlist is never shown. To reproduce : Create at least 3 playlist, all in the same...
Replies
Views
AW: navigation bar/step back isn't working probably Reworked the exception handling in WorkflowManager.
AW: navigation bar/step back isn't working probably Reworked the exception handling in WorkflowManager.
I think I found a little bug ;) Steps to reproduce: 1. have an error in your HelloWorldPlugin Skinfile 2. try to enter the...
Replies
Views
I think the title says everything... Video or Music (didn't tried pictures), Local or Global, problem exists even if i set manually the order and save the playlist again. Smeulf
I think the title says everything... Video or Music (didn't tried pictures), Local or Global, problem exists even if i set...
I think the title says everything... Video or Music (didn't tried pictures), Local or Global, problem exists even if i set...
Replies
Views
AW: LOW : No way to go to previous menu with mouse only Window buttons + navbar command handlers added
AW: LOW : No way to go to previous menu with mouse only Window buttons + navbar command handlers added
Hi, In MP2, I can't find a way to go to previous menu just with mouse. I just can with the Escape key. May be you could add...
Replies
Views
Tried in multiples screens, it's fixed. Tks.
Tried in multiples screens, it's fixed. Tks.
Hi, I've found a very little bug this time, I think it will be easy to fix. In video full screen (4/3 for me, didn't tried on...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: "ReImport Share" does not delete in the DB renamed or deleted files Deleting or renaming a file now works perfectly. About the new fonctionality, it works too. Btw, I very thank you for this one. There is just a small bug, I'll open a new thread, it will be easier to folow for everyone, as this thread is fixed. Cheers.
Re: AW: "ReImport Share" does not delete in the DB renamed or deleted files Deleting or renaming a file now works perfectly...
Hi, Albert, it seems you're not bugfree ;) I tried to rename a video, reimport share, and then, the new name appears and the...
Replies
Views
AW: Very minor / Picture : Slideshow time can be set under 0 Morph, I have set your lower bound to 0, that will disable the slide show.
AW: Very minor / Picture : Slideshow time can be set under 0 Morph, I have set your lower bound to 0, that will disable the slide...
I think the title says everyting : the slideshow time in "Settings/Player/Picture Player" can be set under 0. No hang, just...
Replies
Views
AW: Treeview not rendered correctly :D
AW: Treeview not rendered correctly :D
If i go down in a tree view the list will be seen over the tree view. And also if i move the cursor up and down rapidly it will...
Replies
Views
AW: Video in full screen for 4/3 screen : proportions problem Baboonanza has fixed the problem with the broken aspect ratio when using a 4/3 monitor.
AW: Video in full screen for 4/3 screen : proportions problem Baboonanza has fixed the problem with the broken aspect ratio when...
Re-Hi, Seems there is a problem if putting a video in fullscreen with a 4/3 screen : the height of the video is changed to the...
Replies
Views
AW: Fullscreen/maximize mode cuts of interface That bug has been fixed yesterday.
AW: Fullscreen/maximize mode cuts of interface That bug has been fixed yesterday.
When maximizing MP2 or turning on fullscreen mode, interface gets much bigger and cut off. By increasing MP2 window i would expect...
Replies
Views
AW: MP2 server won't start - ScimoreDB The Release configuration was fixed now. Now, you can also use the Release configuration. But for the future, please only use the Debug configuration because Release is not always adapted to the current state.
AW: MP2 server won't start - ScimoreDB The Release configuration was fixed now. Now, you can also use the Release configuration...
MP2 server won't start (nothing happens when opening it). It seems like it have something to do with ScimoreDB. Do i have to...
Replies
Views
Cause is quite clear :) The whole DirectX device was taken away and MP2 is not recreating the resources.
Cause is quite clear :) The whole DirectX device was taken away and MP2 is not recreating the resources.
Hi Daniel, I know that you are working currently in other areas, but maybe you can quickly spot an error in these logs and find...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom