Older releases (13 Viewers)

So in summary there is no problem (y)
So in summary there is no problem (y)
Hello In my first tests with live TV under MP2.1 I had to notice the same problems as before the improved tsreader.ax and...
Replies
Views
Already known: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP2-555
Already known: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP2-555
I am fairly certain 2.0 had more movies detected than 2.1 but after the 2am auto import there are less movies detected than before...
Replies
Views
@morpheus_xx done
@morpheus_xx done
MediaPortal.Plugins.SlimTv.Service.SlimTvService.GetProgramsGroup(IChannelGroup channelGroup, DateTime from, DateTime to, IList`1&...
Replies
Views
Hi. In our TVE database there is a column "genre" in table "program". It is properly filled by epg grabbers (at least it is filled when using xmltv plugin). But those data are not used in GUI (EPG view or somewhere else). Should not be too hard to make use of the already existing data.
Hi. In our TVE database there is a column "genre" in table "program". It is properly filled by epg grabbers (at least it is filled...
Hi. In our TVE database there is a column "genre" in table "program". It is properly filled by epg grabbers (at least it is filled...
Replies
Views
This morning, it's working again. I restarted the service, killed the client in task manager, & restarted the client. I had tried this several times yesterday with no success. The machine was idle - except that the Windows task scheduler executed a zap2xml task. This deposits a new file for the guide update to pick up, so I...
This morning, it's working again. I restarted the service, killed the client in task manager, & restarted the client. I had tried...
MP 2.1 pre seemed to work (I only use it for TV) after yesterday's install excitement. Now, however, when I launch it I get a red...
Replies
Views
From my experience with five MP2.1 installation tasks: if you use the 'Mediaportal 2 Uninstall' entry from the Windows program menu there is still an entry in the 'Programs and Features' in system control panel. You need additionally to uninstall 'the rest' from there. But settings and data still stay on the system which is very...
From my experience with five MP2.1 installation tasks: if you use the 'Mediaportal 2 Uninstall' entry from the Windows program menu...
I have a working MP2 (Spring 2016) installation, and tried to install the MP2.1 preview. I opened the zip download (released on...
Replies
Views
I've found and fixed the Tatortreiniger problem, the TVDB was ignoring the language setting when downloading fanart. JIRA Branch
I've found and fixed the Tatortreiniger problem, the TVDB was ignoring the language setting when downloading fanart. JIRA Branch
Hi, After some initial issues with series I imported my series one more time (after I had deleted the respective media source)...
Replies
Views
Vary nice. With the Titanium theme it's under the folder icon on the right. What's interesting is the watched flags for a program under series I watched yesterday on one client are the same on a second client, it's only the movies that are client specific. This plugin works great for movies. I have tried two clients so far and the...
Vary nice. With the Titanium theme it's under the folder icon on the right. What's interesting is the watched flags for a...
Hi. Just installed a client on my working machine. All watched flags are working but the play percentage did not. Everything I have...
Replies
Views
File rename processes can be done as mass action. You don't need to touch 2900 files one by one. Video file aspects can easily be displayed using tools. But I understand where you come from.
File rename processes can be done as mass action. You don't need to touch 2900 files one by one. Video file aspects can easily be...
Hi, I have troubles importing series in MP 2.1. It happens on my media server running MP 2.1 Pre (see system specs). I have a...
Replies
Views
No this is not possible. But you could add a root category, named "Need credentials!" ;)
No this is not possible. But you could add a root category, named "Need credentials!" ;)
I played a little bit around OV and looked at Amazon Prime. Note that I don't have an account and therefore no credentials entered...
Replies
Views
That's good top hear. Enjoy the software!
That's good top hear. Enjoy the software!
Hello Using Mp2.1 released today. When watching TV it freezes up and then pressing Stop and returning to menus / guide etc gives...
Replies
Views
Hello, I do not want to produce doublepostings, so I only link to my message in the original Threat, still under MP1. Unfortunately the files for TVE3 under MP1 do not work in MP2.1, even if the TV server is the same. Logs depend on the linked threat...
Hello, I do not want to produce doublepostings, so I only link to my message in the original Threat, still under MP1...
Hello, I do not want to produce doublepostings, so I only link to my message in the original Threat, still under MP1...
Replies
Views
Thanks, JIRA and Branch If you want to fix it yourself just delete the extra </Label> tag in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins\SlimTv.Client\Skin\BlueVision\screens\SlimTvClient-schedulelist.xaml' here.
Thanks, JIRA and Branch If you want to fix it yourself just delete the extra </Label> tag in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team...
Going into SlimTV Schedules throws an error [2016-12-30 07:09:26,661] [14874 ] [InputMgr ] [ERROR] - ScreenManager: Error loading...
Replies
Views
It's actually in the Wiki - but I wrote it only yesterday: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/wiki/display/MediaPortal2/Bug+reports+and+log+files
It's actually in the Wiki - but I wrote it only yesterday...
Seems the logging level in MP2.1 client does not change. Going into diagnostics and clicking on either of the logging levels does...
Replies
Views
Fixed?
Fixed?
This is on the MIA weekly test version. Clicking program in guide and selecting Watch program now --> nothing happens. Sometimes...
Replies
Views
Done... I'll make sure and run it for a long time and see if it is going.
Done... I'll make sure and run it for a long time and see if it is going.
Sound is ahead of vision. It appears to happen gradually over time. I'm seeing in on a show I recorded but which I'm viewing 10...
Replies
Views
Just that this topic is not forgotten. We should really nail the root cause after release of MP2.1 and find a solution. As you know I implemented some rotating indicators (in future there might be also CD's etc.) and I wondered why those rotate like an egg. It looks horrorable. The reason is simply, that the cropped parts of the image...
Just that this topic is not forgotten. We should really nail the root cause after release of MP2.1 and find a solution. As you know...
There is a huge bug in skin engine, that makes skinning very hard and partly prevents a professional visual appearance. When adding...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for reporting back! I have already added your download link to our wiki. I already thought about this. At least we could add a check for missing evr.dll (this one failed to load) and point users for requirement of manual installation of media pack. Would you help to test this change? As I am not sure what exactly was...
Thanks a lot for reporting back! I have already added your download link to our wiki. I already thought about this. At least we...
Maybe dense or lazy or both, but haven't found an answer. I seem to have the same question posted in...
Replies
Views
The dialog yes, I had to add SQLite option there. IIRC it is only shown if there is no default provider inside gentle.config listed or the file is missing at all. That it is not working correctly I didn't experience yet though.
The dialog yes, I had to add SQLite option there. IIRC it is only shown if there is no default provider inside gentle.config listed...
I've just got a new PC (ASUS) running Windows 10. I've installed MP2 from...
Replies
Views
Hi again, I tested on an Intel client (Atom 3700 series), but only with the MIA build (didn't have time to test with the Aug version) and it also experiences the same issue with subtitles where the video would freeze (same errors in the log as above). As expected, I applied your updated DLL and I can turn off the subs (obviously...
Hi again, I tested on an Intel client (Atom 3700 series), but only with the MIA build (didn't have time to test with the Aug...
Hi all, I have been running MP2 latest weekly build (20/08/2016) for some time and had been experiencing intermittent issues where...
Replies
Views
MP2 Server crashed while doing a analog channel scan and I am now getting the error "The graph building. Mostly your card is not supported by TvServer. Please create a report in our forum". However when I first installed it was working and I have one analog channel in the channel listing. The digital side is still working. I...
MP2 Server crashed while doing a analog channel scan and I am now getting the error "The graph building. Mostly your card is not...
MP2 Server crashed while doing a analog channel scan and I am now getting the error "The graph building. Mostly your card is not...
Replies
Views
This may now be fixed, but I can't see how to set a suitable indicator. Many thanks for your help in sorting me out.
This may now be fixed, but I can't see how to set a suitable indicator. Many thanks for your help in sorting me out.
I've been using MP2 since Windows 10 was issued. Yesterday it wouldn't record, nor even respond to any of the commands: MP2 has...
Replies
Views
Great! Thank you. I will consider giving it a try when it comes out.
Great! Thank you. I will consider giving it a try when it comes out.
I did some searching and I did not find a previous bug report on this. My apologies if one exists. I recently switched to MP2...
Replies
Views
My apologies again since I have uninstalled MP2 and gone back to MP1, partly because of this issue. Therefore, no logs, and having spent a lot of time getting the MP1 client working again, I am not presently willing to reinstall MP2. :notworthy: In MP2 I noted that pausing a TV recording then resuming it later causes the recording to...
My apologies again since I have uninstalled MP2 and gone back to MP1, partly because of this issue. Therefore, no logs, and having...
My apologies again since I have uninstalled MP2 and gone back to MP1, partly because of this issue. Therefore, no logs, and having...
Replies
Views
I've gone back to MP1 in part because of this. Unfortunately, this means (after literally spending several hours figuring out that I needed to uninstall then reinstall MySQL to get the MP1 client working again) I do not have log files for this, nor am I willing to reinstall MP2 to create them. My humblest of apologies. :notworthy...
I've gone back to MP1 in part because of this. Unfortunately, this means (after literally spending several hours figuring out that...
I've gone back to MP1 in part because of this. Unfortunately, this means (after literally spending several hours figuring out that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - Spring'16 DVD Extras Not Working (1 Viewer) DE
Doh!!!! I will do it tonight.
Doh!!!! I will do it tonight.
Hi, The DVD menu button is not working in MP2. I have attached a screenshot, is what happens when I press it. What log file do...
Replies
Views
Hi. Ich nutze MP2 seit Jahren. Das hätte ich sicher nicht, wenn MP2 kein DTS können würde. DTS funktioniert absolut einwandfrei und ohne jedes Problem. Hat es schon damals mit meinem Uralt AVR über S/PDIF und tut es jetzt über HDMI erst Recht. Auch von anderen ist mir bishe rnoch nie zu Ohren gekommen, dass es Probleme mit DTS Ton...
Hi. Ich nutze MP2 seit Jahren. Das hätte ich sicher nicht, wenn MP2 kein DTS können würde. DTS funktioniert absolut einwandfrei und...
Hallo, Wollte mal das 2er mediaportal probieren. Aber nach langem gefrickel habe ich aufgegeben. Zunächst muss ich sagen das die...
Replies
Views
@morpheus: I would like to add the Haupauge HVR-2205 card to the list above, as it also crashes during scanning. For a very detailed list of the research and workarounds I already did, I refer to this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-card-crash-and-some-other-issues-preliminary-thread.134926/ So I'm making this...
@morpheus: I would like to add the Haupauge HVR-2205 card to the list above, as it also crashes during scanning. For a very...
Hello i have Setup TV / MP2-Server crash during DVB-S scan. I try to scan Astra 19.2° satellite, and when the scan is on the next...
Replies
Views
Have you verified if the broadcaster has changed frequencies? Sat and cable providers tend to ocasionally swap channels around.
Have you verified if the broadcaster has changed frequencies? Sat and cable providers tend to ocasionally swap channels around.
Since 8/26, started getting 'nopmtfound' messages when attempting to load some previously working channels.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply, But unfortunately it's not the solution. Any other ideas? Thanks
Thanks for the reply, But unfortunately it's not the solution. Any other ideas? Thanks
Hello, the nfo scrapper for movies is scrapping incorrect genres. I wanted to import a movie with Bud Spencer. the genres in the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom