OnlineVideos (91 Viewers)

I see there is a new version posted a few minutes ago. I'll install it after my grand-daughter is finished with her video. Thanks Chuck yup.... that fixed it! :thx: Chuck
I see there is a new version posted a few minutes ago. I'll install it after my grand-daughter is finished with her video...
FIXED!! actually 2 issues. After updating to 3.3 : - Online videos no longer displays my site list. - auto update runs...
Replies
Views
You will need MediaPortal 1.2 installed and OnlineVideos 0.33. The latest StreamedMP should already contain a "Trailer" button in the Moving Pictures skin that link to the IMDB site of OnlineVideos with a lookup for the selected movie. If you want the Trailer Button in MyVideos, simply select the MOD when installing OnlineVideos and...
You will need MediaPortal 1.2 installed and OnlineVideos 0.33. The latest StreamedMP should already contain a "Trailer" button in...
Hey Gents, I remember reading that there was a possible way to link Trailers to OnlineVideos . Does this mean, for example Im...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RMTP not working DE
AW: RMTP not working This is a version of OnlineVideos that works alone, without Mediaportal. See here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/onlinevideos-standalone-application-99967/
AW: RMTP not working This is a version of OnlineVideos that works alone, without Mediaportal. See here ...
Hello I don't know, it is a general probloem with the site oder a codec problem with my PC ? When I will play a RMTP/Mp4 File form...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for 1.2 RC DE
Hmmmm i feel a little bit Blond rightnow. I downloaded the version for 1.2 BETA instead of RC. Thanks for the clever searching. (i must have had my eyes in my ass when downloading the wrong version)
Hmmmm i feel a little bit Blond rightnow. I downloaded the version for 1.2 BETA instead of RC. Thanks for the clever searching. (i...
hello, i wanted to know if there is a relese date for the new version that will support 1.2 rc MP. thanks so much for this extansion.
Replies
Views
MediaPortal 1.2 is needed for that to work.
MediaPortal 1.2 is needed for that to work.
Hello, I have been searching the forums to see if there is a way to be able to look up a trailer for a movie from within moving...
Replies
Views
OK its working fine here now - I have updated my LAV Filter, and thats about it. So maybe that fixed it. Perfect 1.2RC system - playing everything i've thrown at it!
OK its working fine here now - I have updated my LAV Filter, and thats about it. So maybe that fixed it. Perfect 1.2RC system -...
Hi, Just updated to 1.2RC and the latest version of OnlineVideos (0.32.1 ?) I have found that I can't play the iTunes...
Replies
Views
Hiya community, first of all a big thanks to the devs of this great plugin, my favourite addon to MediaPortal by far! Edit: Nevermind, I just found South Park NL and their eps are in english... not perfect, but good enough. The only issue I have with it, being from germany, is that I can't stream the SouthPark WORLD Episodes in...
Hiya community, first of all a big thanks to the devs of this great plugin, my favourite addon to MediaPortal by far! Edit...
Hiya community, first of all a big thanks to the devs of this great plugin, my favourite addon to MediaPortal by far! Edit...
Replies
Views
HI. the site change the name from com to bz. online did not work and did not show any sport. the Sopcast install and runing. for any one is work? Mp
HI. the site change the name from com to bz. online did not work and did not show any sport. the Sopcast install and runing...
HI. the site change the name from com to bz. online did not work and did not show any sport. the Sopcast install and runing...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to play this stream -> http://tv-msn.com/history.html somebody help me with tutorial please. thanx
Hello, I need to play this stream -> http://tv-msn.com/history.html somebody help me with tutorial please. thanx
Replies
Views
More information could help. With this little information someone only could guess. Which version of OnlineVideos do you have? Many things changed in the last versions. Install the new one Does your internet connection work correctly? Is your codec working with other pages? Do other pages work? Did you update your...
More information could help. With this little information someone only could guess. Which version of OnlineVideos do you...
youtube keeps showing this erroe
Replies
Views
Strange indeed. When I try returning the mms-url in the plugin (instead of the url of the asx) I cannot play the stream, and downloading generates some exceptions that are not showing in log-files...
Strange indeed. When I try returning the mms-url in the plugin (instead of the url of the asx) I cannot play the stream, and...
Hi, I can't download streams anymore. It has always worked. But for a few weeks It doesn't. Can anybody help me. I put the...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Tho, I completely wiped my system drive and started over. So no logs anymore.. Later last night I found out there were more problems with the installation such as strange error's. Probably a hardware issue (old hardware). Update: Today I installed windows XP again (this time a retail version). Installed windows updates...
Thanks! Tho, I completely wiped my system drive and started over. So no logs anymore.. Later last night I found out there were more...
Windows XP with all the updates. Mediaportal V1.1.3 Onlinevideos 0.32 (also tried older versions) Hello, Since yesterday...
Replies
Views
Re : french videos site are out of order since update 0.32 Hi, Thanks to post here : MP-FR - Home or in french forum. I work on it this week. By
Re : french videos site are out of order since update 0.32 Hi, Thanks to post here : MP-FR - Home or in french forum. I work on...
hi i updated OV yesterday from 0.31 to 0.32 and most of the french sites are unable to play videos. i watched in the OV...
Replies
Views
Sorry, verkeerde topic. Heb een topic geopend
Sorry, verkeerde topic. Heb een topic geopend
Hi All, It took me a while, but I managed to implement the videos found in the tvgemist plugin! Attached is the...
Replies
Views
ah, great. Learned somthing today. Thanks!
ah, great. Learned somthing today. Thanks!
Hi, Thank you very much for the wonderful plugin. I have the following issues which I hope someone can help me out: 1) I cannot...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Pro 7 don'*t work DE
When I will play a Video from "Pro 7" the following message apperas :"Kann Video nicht wiedergeben, Keine Url". I should post the logs here !
When I will play a Video from "Pro 7" the following message apperas :"Kann Video nicht wiedergeben, Keine Url". I should post the...
When I will play a Video from "Pro 7" the following message apperas :"Kann Video nicht wiedergeben, Keine Url". I should post the...
Replies
Views
Well I did say in my post I was posting in the MP1.2RC thread AS WELL, in case there was an underlying bug in MP. I couldn't really say if this only happens with OV, as I don't use any other streaming video plugins. Mind you, you've done me a favour moving this thread as you've made me realise there's an OV subforum and not just a...
Well I did say in my post I was posting in the MP1.2RC thread AS WELL, in case there was an underlying bug in MP. I couldn't really...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Feature requist: sort by genre for sites I know this option, but that's not axactly what I want.. I like to have the option to sort by language AND by different genres.. Also I like to see that Sites that are new for onlinevideos, are automaticly sort in a right genre, and have the option to change that genre in...
Re: AW: Feature requist: sort by genre for sites I know this option, but that's not axactly what I want.. I like to have...
Hello, I have a feature requist for Onlinevideo's that would be very nice in my opinion! The option to sort sites on genre...
Replies
Views
ahhh. my fault. thanks, it's clear now!
ahhh. my fault. thanks, it's clear now!
Hello there! there are settings for GenericSite util like nextPageRegExUrlDecoding, videoListUrlDecoding etc... Their descriptions...
Replies
Views
NOt sure I understand you correctly, but if you are asking if this plugin can be used to search for trailers ON your harddisk, the answer is NO.
NOt sure I understand you correctly, but if you are asking if this plugin can be used to search for trailers ON your harddisk, the...
Can this plugin to search online rather than in a hard disk folder ... eg trailers call? thanks
Replies
Views
I changed the RTMP Handshake behavior slightly in 0.32 (which seemed a bad idea).
I changed the RTMP Handshake behavior slightly in 0.32 (which seemed a bad idea).
I love the download feature of 0.32 but I converted back to 0.31 because 2 of my favorite channels stopped working with the...
Replies
Views
This is not going to happen for OnlineVideos - only a dedicated YouTube plugin. Onlinevideos is presenting a lot of sites, so it has to stay at a common ground for all of them, otherwise coding and skinning would become impossible.
This is not going to happen for OnlineVideos - only a dedicated YouTube plugin. Onlinevideos is presenting a lot of sites, so it...
Hello, I have some features requists for Youtube. I have no idea how difficult they are to add, so I'm sory if I do...
Replies
Views
I don't have any examples of that, but I can remember (vaguely) that in the beginning, the first part was for the movies, and the second part for series. Anyway, I simplified the regex.
I don't have any examples of that, but I can remember (vaguely) that in the beginning, the first part was for the movies, and the...
Hi all. the Tube+ dont work for me, i Get error "cannot find the network adrres" Someone succeed to start use and play Tube+...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube not working DE
thanks for the update for 1.20beta on your wiki page! will need another one soon for the RC1 next week =)
thanks for the update for 1.20beta on your wiki page! will need another one soon for the RC1 next week =)
I use MP version 1.1.3. The OnlineVideos extension is working with almost every channel in the menu, except for YouTube. When I...
Replies
Views
Is anyone still interested in this? Because it's broken, and I just did a small check, and found that the site is quite a mess (in my view that is), and the urls needed are quite a puzzle.
Is anyone still interested in this? Because it's broken, and I just did a small check, and found that the site is quite a mess...
Is anyone still interested in this? Because it's broken, and I just did a small check, and found that the site is quite a mess...
Replies
Views
Hi argd, thanks for your post.. Actually, I find out it by myself, but there are a couple of interessting things in your post, so I'll take a look again.. :) Chears!
Hi argd, thanks for your post.. Actually, I find out it by myself, but there are a couple of interessting things in your post, so...
Hello guys, I noticed that a lot of sites have their own channel on youtube. I know how I can subscribe to these channels and how...
Replies
Views
Yes, you were right...it was in the (streamed MP) menu basicHome editor. Thanks!
Yes, you were right...it was in the (streamed MP) menu basicHome editor. Thanks!
Hi, everytime i enter "onlinevideos" from the Home menu it goes directly to the youtube player, how can I change/remove this ...
Replies
Views
Like what mtv/vh1 used to be :) Well I am wondering if there is a channel for this plugin that I can choose a genre and it will just play video after video after video.
Like what mtv/vh1 used to be :) Well I am wondering if there is a channel for this plugin that I can choose a genre and it will...
Like what mtv/vh1 used to be :) Well I am wondering if there is a channel for this plugin that I can choose a genre and it will...
Replies
Views
That site won't give you the list of videos/categories without the correct cookies. Dynamic cookies are not available for generic sites (created with the siteparser), so you have to program that in c# in onlinevideos.
That site won't give you the list of videos/categories without the correct cookies. Dynamic cookies are not available for...
Hi I start the Gereic Site Creator and put the the original Link from this website dereferer.org - you are being redirected In...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watch Series DE
I did do a rush job updating watch-series yesterday ('cause wife does use this one a LOT), so if all is well it should already be working
I did do a rush job updating watch-series yesterday ('cause wife does use this one a LOT), so if all is well it should already be...
Hello, Watch Series stoped working for me. Anybody else have the same problem?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom