OnlineVideos (11 Viewers)

Well, that would be the case if the parser is concatenating with the previous page url. If the original url was stored (ie the category url), the concatenation could occur on that... Also, with an implementation in genericutil, everybody could benefit.
Well, that would be the case if the parser is concatenating with the previous page url. If the original url was stored (ie the...
Can you please allow the NextPageRegExtUrlFormatString to allow passing arguments only to the category url in the GenericSiteParser...
Replies
Views
OnlineVideos is not meant to allow audio playback. All code focuses on videos. I think it would be better to build a dedicated audio podcasts plugin for that purpose.
OnlineVideos is not meant to allow audio playback. All code focuses on videos. I think it would be better to build a dedicated...
Hi Bombus any idea if iit s possible to add also audio podcast in this way? I'm following a problem in another thread...
Replies
Views
Kia Ora, Thank you for this great plug-in. Really enjoy it. I have a few FLV, and even a couple MP4 files from YouTube and various sites that are broken in to segments. It would be good if we could add them toa play list and then play only those in the chosen sequence. Tried to 'Filter" and list by title (titles as...
Kia Ora, Thank you for this great plug-in. Really enjoy it. I have a few FLV, and even a couple MP4 files from YouTube and...
Kia Ora, Thank you for this great plug-in. Really enjoy it. I have a few FLV, and even a couple MP4 files from YouTube and...
Replies
Views
Same error here. I've attached a second logfile if it's of any use... BTW TV4 shouldn't be a subcategory of Viasat. Those are competitors :)
Same error here. I've attached a second logfile if it's of any use... BTW TV4 shouldn't be a subcategory of Viasat. Those are...
I recently discovered the TV4 cetegory under the Viasat channel. However for me it won´t work. The different categories comes up...
Replies
Views
Layout Icon or Big Icon does not display the last column of icons (not whole). See attached picture. Anyone have any idea what could be wrong?
Layout Icon or Big Icon does not display the last column of icons (not whole). See attached picture. Anyone have any idea what...
Layout Icon or Big Icon does not display the last column of icons (not whole). See attached picture. Anyone have any idea what...
Replies
Views
You can make 1 single category, and make it static. In onlinevideos, the category will be automatically skipped (if there is just one) and the videos will be displayed.
You can make 1 single category, and make it static. In onlinevideos, the category will be automatically skipped (if there is...
I've stumbled into a frustrating issue with the generic site creator. It seems that you always have to have categories. With...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 music tv DE
nick76, you can try Youtube.FM plugin, with tis plugin you can create dynamic playlist using last.fm.
nick76, you can try Youtube.FM plugin, with tis plugin you can create dynamic playlist using last.fm.
Hello all, I wish to stream music tv directly from OnlineVideos. I found on internet some sites (TvTube - Watch live TV channels...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Paging setup DE
Paging is not introduced by onlinevideos, it is merely displaying what is on the website itself, and if the website chooses to display only 30 videos at a page, there is (practically) nothing that can be done to get the videos of all pages in one list.
Paging is not introduced by onlinevideos, it is merely displaying what is on the website itself, and if the website chooses to...
Thanks for great plugin - can somebody please help me how to setup = REMOVE paging? If there is hundreds of items and it will page...
Replies
Views
You may know that myp2p.eu has been down (for quite some time now). The replacement site, myp2p.pe, is not even close to the original. This site should be marked as broken.
You may know that myp2p.eu has been down (for quite some time now). The replacement site, myp2p.pe, is not even close to the...
Hi there, I have been trying to watch sopcast via online videos plugin for media portal. I have the latest version of both media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rtmputil DE
wonderful. thanks!
wonderful. thanks!
Hmm. So, OV now should understand links which look like rtmp://site.base/rtmp<playpath>a.stream...
Replies
Views
And isn't there any way to change the default aspect ratio for wmp in overlay? It looks like it's using letterbox 16:9 now, it should be zoom...
And isn't there any way to change the default aspect ratio for wmp in overlay? It looks like it's using letterbox 16:9 now, it...
When i try to alter the aspect ratio of a NOS stream within uitzending gemist i get a distorted menu (screenshot 1, right side is '...
Replies
Views
Re: OV 0.33 Crashing on starting stream Just an update. Updated SAF to 6.0 and so far so good. No idea what caused that then. Thanks for the help :)
Re: OV 0.33 Crashing on starting stream Just an update. Updated SAF to 6.0 and so far so good. No idea what caused that then...
First of all I'd like to say I love this plugin. It's brilliant. Once hopefully 4od and ITV player are added I will never have to...
Replies
Views
obo, Ahh...that was it. Yes, I am using StreamedMP and it was passing the parameter to online vids. thanks,
obo, Ahh...that was it. Yes, I am using StreamedMP and it was passing the parameter to online vids. thanks,
Hey, Ever since I upgraded to MP 1.2 stable with Online Videos .33, I've been having a minor issue. When I select to enter...
Replies
Views
I am closing this thread as the splitter posted here is now superceeded by the LAV Splitter, which will be installable with the next Version of OnlineVideos. Thanks for testing and I hope this splitter did help a few people ;)
I am closing this thread as the splitter posted here is now superceeded by the LAV Splitter, which will be installable with the...
I have taken the most current FLVSplitter source and modified it a little, so it supports reading MetaData from an FLV stream. This...
Replies
Views
Hey great. Deleted the xml tag from the MediaPortal.xml and was able to start the registration process again and it worked like a charm. :) Now I've only to create a "working" version of my Starcraft 2 Video Scraper :D Online Videos is truly a great plugin!!!
Hey great. Deleted the xml tag from the MediaPortal.xml and was able to start the registration process again and it worked like a...
Hi I've got some problem with the "Publish to web" function. I'll tried to use it yesterday. He asked me for mail and...
Replies
Views
Thanks Doskabouter, will give it a try tomorrow, let you know how it works.... Jan Edit: Working great, thanks....
Thanks Doskabouter, will give it a try tomorrow, let you know how it works.... Jan Edit: Working great, thanks....
I use watchseries.eu a lot with just my browser, one of the most solid source for me seems to be "ovfile.com" this source does not...
Replies
Views
The two trailer sites in OnlineVideos (IMDB, iTunes) currently only support English. You would have to find an Italian website that offers Trailers in Italian language and create a scraper (onlinevideos site) for it.
The two trailer sites in OnlineVideos (IMDB, iTunes) currently only support English. You would have to find an Italian website that...
Hello, do you know whether we can have in moving pictures through onlievideos trailers in their own language, in my case Italian? :thx:
Replies
Views
Perhaps log-files could make more clear?
Perhaps log-files could make more clear?
When I start Online Videos I get a blank screen. Just "Online Videos" at the upper left corner, other than that nothing. If I...
Replies
Views
Logs - yes i know, i'm lazy i'm afraid. <RANT> Although i've been a MediaPortal user for several years now, am still a big supporter and don't believe there is a better HTPC solution out there, i do still get very frustrated with some aspects of MP and the plugins. I just think some things are way more complicated than they need to...
Logs - yes i know, i'm lazy i'm afraid. <RANT> Although i've been a MediaPortal user for several years now, am still a big...
Quick question: In the 'Codec' tab of the set-up, if the sample video clip plays CORRECTLY when i click 'test' for each of the file...
Replies
Views
Here are the patch, and a newer/better .dll. Do you have any idea how much the difference is (is it a few % or a lot more). I know it's a ugly woraround, but it's better than nothing.:)
Here are the patch, and a newer/better .dll. Do you have any idea how much the difference is (is it a few % or a lot more). I...
Hi, When skipping over the buffered part of a video (youtube for example), mp crashes or freezes for a while (depending on...
Replies
Views
I've tried to add a new site to Onlinevideos and add the RSS feeds from Screwattack (like: Latest Videos in ScrewAttack Top 10's). Do I have to change anything in the advanced config? Because I still get the error "no videos found" and an error about not able to read the categories. I also send a broken link request through the...
I've tried to add a new site to Onlinevideos and add the RSS feeds from Screwattack (like: Latest Videos in ScrewAttack Top 10's)...
The feed from Screwattack seems to be outdated. New video's on their website (like de daily Hardnews) are not shown in Online...
Replies
Views
It's working great :) Thanks!
It's working great :) Thanks!
The newest videos on TheGuyWithGlasses don't work. Would really appreciate it if it got fixed :) Cheers NTM
Replies
Views
Thanks, but this is already done. It's didn't work. Later I will post my XML. Mmmm Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk So, forceUTF8Encoding: True allowUnsafeHeaders: True resolveHoster: FromURL getRedirectedFileUrl: False But nothing happens ITS WORK!! I don't know why but now its work. I havn't change anythink but...
Thanks, but this is already done. It's didn't work. Later I will post my XML. Mmmm Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk So...
Hi, I have edit a xml with the siteparser and I get all Video URL like this: ResultUrl: But nothing happened. Only a error from...
Replies
Views
Hello, Since I updated MP to 1.2 final and OnlineVideo to 0.33 IMDB trailers in HD (480p or 720p does not matter) is crashing. SD content works perfectly. Itunes trailers HD and Youtube HD works without any problems. Attached are my logs. I can repeat this every time.
Hello, Since I updated MP to 1.2 final and OnlineVideo to 0.33 IMDB trailers in HD (480p or 720p does not matter) is crashing...
Hello, Since I updated MP to 1.2 final and OnlineVideo to 0.33 IMDB trailers in HD (480p or 720p does not matter) is crashing...
Replies
Views
That did it. Used GraphStudio to change the merit of the cyberlink splitter to Do Not Use and after a reboot, everything works perfectly. Thanks again Offbyone
That did it. Used GraphStudio to change the merit of the cyberlink splitter to Do Not Use and after a reboot, everything works...
I have a problem with sites that stream MP4s (iTunes movie trailers and Revision3 for example). Video plays fine, but I get no...
Replies
Views
I've been investigating this site, and it mostly is audio, or am I missing something?
I've been investigating this site, and it mostly is audio, or am I missing something?
Hi Doskabouter, It seems that Wetenschap24 is empty, could you have a look at it? Thanks in advance!
Replies
Views
Also, you can force vlc for specific sites.... In the OnlineVideoSites.xml file you can add player="VLC" to the site parameters:
Also, you can force vlc for specific sites.... In the OnlineVideoSites.xml file you can add player="VLC" to the site parameters:
I want to utilize VLC media player to play online videos. When using the trailer button in Moving Pictures, the trailer plays in...
Replies
Views
Be nice if they made an app at least like hulu desktop. I will just make a post or bump this every like 3 months and hope someone alot smarter than I will work it out :) I have a small kb/mouse thing (like the rii or lenovo) at every HTPC anyway so its not to terrible.
Be nice if they made an app at least like hulu desktop. I will just make a post or bump this every like 3 months and hope someone...
Espn3 is for USA residents whose ISP subscribe to the feature (all major ISPs are on it). Just wondering if any of you have got it...
Replies
Views
Firewall or Proxy might give you those problems at work.
Firewall or Proxy might give you those problems at work.
Good day :) After yesterday update of MP to version 1.2.0 and OnlineVideos update to version 0.33 I have a problem with...
Replies
Views
Good point! Thanks! I will do that.
Good point! Thanks! I will do that.
I have watched the tutorial on how to set up a site and apparently I am dense. I can't figure it out for the life of me...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom