OnlineVideos (67 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 YouTube & NetFlix DE
It's probably a timeout. Read the opening post of the Netflix for OnlineVideos thread: You can search from the hidden menu (the same menu you used to change the layout).
It's probably a timeout. Read the opening post of the Netflix for OnlineVideos thread: You can search from the hidden menu (the...
Is it possible to view these two (via OnlineVideos) as you would visually see them as apps when using them on a SmartTV? As opposed...
Replies
Views
you're welcome :)
you're welcome :)
Hi, Automatic Updates is failing when starting Online Videos with the message "Automatic update disabled. Check your internet...
Replies
Views
That's when I first had this problem also.
That's when I first had this problem also.
Hi, I'd like to view my favourites and subscriptions in Youtube. I entered my username and password in youtube channel in...
Replies
Views
At least as much as the SF :-P I look forward for a support for TSR streams in OnlineVideo :) Thanks !
At least as much as the SF :-P I look forward for a support for TSR streams in OnlineVideo :) Thanks !
Hello How could i implement the videos of http://videoportal.sf.tv/ in onlinevideos? SF is the swiss (german) television...
Replies
Views
Got the hung resolved.. Offbyone, don't spend time on this anymore.. Got unlocked SAF from hoborg and it did the trick. Got the fmt=35 (H.264) accelerated on NVIDIA 8400GS and CPU is now at ~:thx::thx:15%...
Got the hung resolved.. Offbyone, don't spend time on this anymore.. Got unlocked SAF from hoborg and it did the trick. Got the...
I am using youtube to play videos. when i play in play_all mode, at some (The same video always), video player seem to get stuck...
Replies
Views
Of course. It would be nice if someone from not Germany could take a look it this. It's always the same problem. Vevo don't work and I can't get it anyway here, so no way of fixing it unless using proxies or VPN.
Of course. It would be nice if someone from not Germany could take a look it this. It's always the same problem. Vevo don't work...
Hi Guys For sometime now I've had issues playing particularly Vevo clips but I'm fairly certain there have been others with the...
Replies
Views
What i can see then you have right about that, but maby there is some solution in the near future or it's posible to find one together with StefanN. I'm not a programer i just saw the thred question and then i fond this site that i linked to.
What i can see then you have right about that, but maby there is some solution in the near future or it's posible to find one...
I can see a lot of requests about TV4 Play - tv4play.se but there seem to be no working solution. Perhaps we can fix something...
Replies
Views
So the RTMPDumpHelper isn't of any use anymore with the new site or it will help me find the links for rtmpdump still ?? Hope the XBMC teams comes up with something !!!
So the RTMPDumpHelper isn't of any use anymore with the new site or it will help me find the links for rtmpdump still ?? Hope the...
I have a problem with a RTMP site configuration. It's working with RTMPDUMP but in MediaPortal, I have a "NoDataAvailable" message...
Replies
Views
any update on this?
any update on this?
Hi all, I seem to be having a problem with online videos. Youtube plays fine, perfect even, but cinemassacre movies (and some...
Replies
Views
@hafblade: could you please post your xml-file with a button/link to tagesschau? bye, urev
@hafblade: could you please post your xml-file with a button/link to tagesschau? bye, urev
Hi and hello, I've tried out Basic Home Editor 10 minutes ago which I've never used before (yes really) because the editor...
Replies
Views
Live Streaming will require to get a directshow filter that natively supports rtmp. If I get reeeallly a lot of time I can try that, but I'm afraid with everday work I can't make it. Maybe the devs of MPC-HC and rtmpdump could join and integrate their code.
Live Streaming will require to get a directshow filter that natively supports rtmp. If I get reeeallly a lot of time I can try...
Hi, I try to make a plugin to play rtmpt live stream, but I have problems with URL formatting. Live tv web address is Naslovnica -...
Replies
Views
Understood, it just saddens me that despite the great power available in an HTPC, the software has seriously fallen behind, in terms of performance and functionality, compared to other offerings such as YouView(hardware free with contract), NowTV (just 9,99 GBP). I still believe in an integrated solution which is possible with an MP...
Understood, it just saddens me that despite the great power available in an HTPC, the software has seriously fallen behind, in...
Anyone else having problems with iPlayer? Everything I try to play just gives a NoDataAvailable error. I have tried an update but...
Replies
Views
Any suggestions for proxy suppliers? I have no problems finding a VPN supplier, but good proxies seems a bit harder. I found http://www.ukproxyserver.co.uk/proxy-solutions/ but they're vert expensive as they want £9 for UK and another £9 for US.
Any suggestions for proxy suppliers? I have no problems finding a VPN supplier, but good proxies seems a bit harder. I found...
ObO, Would it be possible to add a feature that automatically connects a particular windows VPN connection (DUN, PPTP) when a...
Replies
Views
I did, and it seems to work - for a couple of clips that I tried it didn't crash (previously, it consistently crashed every single time). Mind you, this is not a clean test as I have started to suspect that one of the culprits in this behavior (strange playback finish) was MyAnime2 (based on a few debug traces that I did). Considering...
I did, and it seems to work - for a couple of clips that I tried it didn't crash (previously, it consistently crashed every single...
Hi, after upgrading to OV1.3 I noticed that some of the videos crash the whole MediaPortal when playback ends naturally. I.e. when...
Replies
Views
Again, those sites still won't work if you use the new configuration parameters with the old plugin, because those are not compatible. But feel free to test that for yourself :)
Again, those sites still won't work if you use the new configuration parameters with the old plugin, because those are not...
I have not been able to get MP 1.1.x to work correctly without consuming large amounts of memory on my HTPC. So I am sticking with...
Replies
Views
thanks thanks works great ! BTW - how do I get rid of the other categories showing up under the youtube site? Comedy, Entertaiment, etc. I want just mt accounts videos... nevermind, got "disable dynamic categories"
thanks thanks works great ! BTW - how do I get rid of the other categories showing up under the youtube site? Comedy...
Hi, I've finally managed to get access to my Youtube account through mediaportal and online videos, but I'm experiencing two...
Replies
Views
Thank you -- I know you are all working really hard to find an alternative for watch-series and I truly appreciate it! Even without it, (although not with the same ease and comfort ;)) I haven't missed anything. So, again, that you!
Thank you -- I know you are all working really hard to find an alternative for watch-series and I truly appreciate it! Even without...
Why has Navi-X been taken off OnlineVideos? Now that we no longer have watch-series, I was using Navi-X... it wasn't working...
Replies
Views
Got to try this at the weekend, works perfectly :) Will there be an option to play all videos in highest resolution at any point? Thanks again for the update.
Got to try this at the weekend, works perfectly :) Will there be an option to play all videos in highest resolution at any point...
Ive had an issue with iplayer for a while now but only just got round to asking about it. The option to 'Play All' videos in a...
Replies
Views
Looks good, almost exactly in sync with the website. Thanks for the effort!
Looks good, almost exactly in sync with the website. Thanks for the effort!
Hey I can't get the BBC live streams working with the new F4M splitter from SVN. The splitter does seem to correctly read some...
Replies
Views
No one has any suggestions? :(
No one has any suggestions? :(
Hi. I just installed Twitch.tv from import xml from the online.vid site. When I try to click on channels they all give the same...
Replies
Views
I don't have any examples of that, but I can remember (vaguely) that in the beginning, the first part was for the movies, and the second part for series. Anyway, I simplified the regex.
I don't have any examples of that, but I can remember (vaguely) that in the beginning, the first part was for the movies, and the...
Hi all. the Tube+ dont work for me, i Get error "cannot find the network adrres" Someone succeed to start use and play Tube+...
Replies
Views
Thank you, that's what I needed! Unfortunately I spent the time to find it out through trial and error before I saw you post. I'm a bit surprised I wasn't able to google it up. Wonder how many people besides me that have stumbled with this issue.
Thank you, that's what I needed! Unfortunately I spent the time to find it out through trial and error before I saw you post. I'm a...
I can play most videos in Online Videos without any problem, but for some reason I get the "Can't play... Audio codec" error when...
Replies
Views
That's strange, videobull hasn't worked for me in a long time. Wasn't able to get the proper redirection link. I'll have a look at it tomorrow see if I can figure it out this time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's strange, videobull hasn't worked for me in a long time. Wasn't able to get the proper redirection link. I'll have a look at...
Dear Quarter, Using MP1 latest version 1.13, from version 1.12, but did not correct. Videobull shows no listings, occasionally it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bug in BrowserHost DE
It's already part of MP2.1 final release, so it should work ok :)
It's already part of MP2.1 final release, so it should work ok :)
Hi there! Took me a while to figure it out, but in the end I discovered that there is a bug in BrowserHost. It only has impact if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WebDAV support DE
With the patched DDLs you provided it is working correctly now - thank you @doskabouter!
With the patched DDLs you provided it is working correctly now - thank you @doskabouter!
I have added support for WebDAV in onlinevideos. To use it, make sure you have one of the sites from me in your list of sites (so...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WatchSeries down? DE
Also fixed MopVideo (mirror to videobull).
Also fixed MopVideo (mirror to videobull).
Is anybody else having issues with the watchseries site? I'm getting the No URL error on any video I try. Other sites work...and I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hosters DE
my thoughts exactly--but alas...same outcome..im stummped :confused:
my thoughts exactly--but alas...same outcome..im stummped :confused:
Hello all, My question concerns "hosters" tab in the configuration tool. My list is empty yet after looking here...
Replies
Views
It is in online videos! So install that plugin and tvgemist will be included gr oek
It is in online videos! So install that plugin and tvgemist will be included gr oek
I'm trying to get Tvgemist to work but I'm running into an error that .asf and .wmv cannot be played due to codec. SAF 4.0 Final...
Replies
Views
For me the video ever restars. If i wan't to skip a seconds or if I change the speed. But, if I change the speed the video restarts with the new speed. The video lenght shows ever 0, maybe this is part of the problem. Despite this problems, it's a wonderful plugin.
For me the video ever restars. If i wan't to skip a seconds or if I change the speed. But, if I change the speed the video restarts...
I just started to play with OnlineVideos, I'm using ffdshow and flvsplitter and it's working fine. Using this setup I can't seek...
Replies
Views
Re: Error Getting Site Overview Interesting, that is probably what was wrong with mine also, since I had installed xfactor before OnlineVideos, and then I did the reinstall without reinstalling Xfactor.
Re: Error Getting Site Overview Interesting, that is probably what was wrong with mine also, since I had installed xfactor before...
Okay, I actually have two problems. I'll start with the bigger of the two. I am running Win XP Pro SP3, with all updates...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom