OnlineVideos (21 Viewers)

It seems that he still is somewhat active, although not too hopefull for tvnz. See http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=37014&pid=1554500#pid1554500
It seems that he still is somewhat active, although not too hopefull for tvnz. See...
Hi, I would really like to add support for tvnzondemand.co.nz to this plugin, but my visual studio skills are not up to the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVNPlayer Poland DE
I don't know how open vpn connection for you :(
I don't know how open vpn connection for you :(
Who can help me too add TVNPlayer to online videos? www.tvnplayer.pl
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVNPlayer DE
It seems that the videos are protected by DRM, so unfortunately the videos can't be played in onlinevideos :( I'll remove the site from the list of available sites
It seems that the videos are protected by DRM, so unfortunately the videos can't be played in onlinevideos :( I'll remove the site...
Hi, just got a notice that TVNPlayer wasn't working. I'm having a bit of trouble with geoblocking, is anyone from poland willing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVLinks.cc DE
There are a lot of free movies Available to watch, from A-Z I don't want you just to do it for me if it a lot of work to do Just want to point out how many free movies there are , here is the list for free movies for A A Bug's life (1998) A Film with Me in It (2008) A Guy Thing (2003) A Mighty Heart (2007) A Nightmare On Elm Street...
There are a lot of free movies Available to watch, from A-Z I don't want you just to do it for me if it a lot of work to do Just...
Is anyone still using this? If not, I'll remove the site since it requires login/payment to use
Replies
Views
I will try to check them shortly, I've already found a similar (although a lot shorter) list, but found out that most of them link to either hulu or megavideo or have a really crappy quality/bandwidth...
I will try to check them shortly, I've already found a similar (although a lot shorter) list, but found out that most of them link...
Since day before yeserday tvgorge worked fine for me. Today it doesn't. Checking the website gave me bad news. Only links to...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
MP1 MP2 TvGorge replacement DE
I updated the Wiki to clarify how to update / get new sites and what AutoUpdate does.
I updated the Wiki to clarify how to update / get new sites and what AutoUpdate does.
Hi All, After the recent issues with tvgorge, I'm really missing the site. There are a lot of alternatives, and I don't know...
Replies
Views
thx a lot doskabouter! I will try it in the evening.
thx a lot doskabouter! I will try it in the evening.
hi, I just tested tvgorge, the series, seasons and episodes are listed, but after clicking on one it says that the URL is wrong...
Replies
Views
Dank je, snel opgelost
Dank je, snel opgelost
Is it just on my installation or are these not working anymore i get the error : "fout bij opvragen categorien in the log...
Replies
Views
Awesome Doskabouter!
Awesome Doskabouter!
Mediaportal: v1.1.3 onlinevideos: 0.29 and 0.27 Tested on: XP and 7 skin: default blue 3 Since yesterday, the dutch TVgemist -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVGemist DE
Ok, I reinstalled Windows 7 and now it works. I'm now going to install a codec pack (K-Lite Codec Pack) and I hope it works after the installation :P ObAt
Ok, I reinstalled Windows 7 and now it works. I'm now going to install a codec pack (K-Lite Codec Pack) and I hope it works after...
Hi, I just installed the TVGemist pluging (2.3), it didn't work anymore, so I installed OnlineVideo plugin. OnlineVideo also...
Replies
Views
again: this is about spanish television! The correct thread is here, or you can always create a new thread.
again: this is about spanish television! The correct thread is here, or you can always create a new thread.
Like youtube, the TVE spanish channel don't work. Please fix it on next release.
Replies
Views
Thank you again!! It works!!
Thank you again!! It works!!
Hello! TVE Alacarta has recently received a huge improvement. Now includes more channels and the database has grow from one week...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVE Issues DE
Now it loads the video much faster and the seeking works well!! Thank you so much!!
Now it loads the video much faster and the seeking works well!! Thank you so much!!
Just got a message that TVE isn't working anymore. Can anyone from spain confirm that (to rule out geo-restrictions)? I've been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVE bugs DE
+3
+3
Originally posted in: Support for a site request thread - Page 31 - MediaPortal Forum Hi thanks for including TVE in Onlinevideos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV4Play DE
Did as you said and reported it broken. I can imagine you have lots of stuff to do, but I wonder when you can have a look?
Did as you said and reported it broken. I can imagine you have lots of stuff to do, but I wonder when you can have a look?
Hi When entering TV4Play I get no categories or content at all. The log file says: [12-01 14:52:50,547] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ]...
Replies
Views
What i can see then you have right about that, but maby there is some solution in the near future or it's posible to find one together with StefanN. I'm not a programer i just saw the thred question and then i fond this site that i linked to.
What i can see then you have right about that, but maby there is some solution in the near future or it's posible to find one...
I can see a lot of requests about TV4 Play - tv4play.se but there seem to be no working solution. Perhaps we can fix something...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV4 play DE
Hi Im trying to get tv4 play to work. I have an account "free" and entering login and password. I get the episodes to play for aprox 10sec but then the video freeze, the audio keeps playing. its the same on every program and episode. This is on my stationary htpc. I have mediaportal on my laptop as well but there its funktions...
Hi Im trying to get tv4 play to work. I have an account "free" and entering login and password. I get the episodes to play for...
Hi Im trying to get tv4 play to work. I have an account "free" and entering login and password. I get the episodes to play for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 tv3nz problems DE
There isn't anything fixed. As I understand, they made it really hard. It's going to take quite a bit of development to get this working, and a new release of onlinevideos and mpurlsourcesplitter.
There isn't anything fixed. As I understand, they made it really hard. It's going to take quite a bit of development to get this...
when i try to watch a episode i get to buffering then a message "error starting playback unspecified error". when i try to download...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV3 NZ DE
Strange, I can't find any traces of it in the svn-history...
Strange, I can't find any traces of it in the svn-history...
Hi, it seems that the TV3 NZ ondemand site has had a big changeover, does anyone recall which categories were in the list on the...
Replies
Views
Yes, I can watch other normal video fine. It was ok in MP RC1. :thx: vaz
Yes, I can watch other normal video fine. It was ok in MP RC1. :thx: vaz
Hi, Just tested MP 1.1 RC6 and latest OnlineVideos. TV/Monitor will go to sleep mode while playing long Videos/MultipleVideos...
Replies
Views
It is in online videos! So install that plugin and tvgemist will be included gr oek
It is in online videos! So install that plugin and tvgemist will be included gr oek
I'm trying to get Tvgemist to work but I'm running into an error that .asf and .wmv cannot be played due to codec. SAF 4.0 Final...
Replies
Views
Are you sure you're in the right thread?
Are you sure you're in the right thread?
Congratulations to all people making such a GREAT plugin for MediaPortal... Are they any series of tutorials explaining step by...
Replies
Views
Maybe they do speak for them self, but then it would be good if they worked, so the devs could understand how it should work. Right now I dont know what kind of url the webplayer want to start the "webbrowser" and play the vidoe from the web site. I've tried to figure that out with help of other sites, but cant find any that works...
Maybe they do speak for them self, but then it would be good if they worked, so the devs could understand how it should work...
As the title says, is there any tutorial on how you use the webplayer in online videos? Is there any tutorial at all for online...
Replies
Views
Hey - I figured it out! Tube+ & Watch Series both working perfectly. Thank you so much.
Hey - I figured it out! Tube+ & Watch Series both working perfectly. Thank you so much.
Guys, There used to be a site "Tube+" on onlinevideos; it's no longer there. It was possibly the best source for watching...
Replies
Views
Can't believe that no one has got this issue, if they have I have not found anything. Anyways I can play youtube videos, quicktime trailers but when I try to play ***** and other pron webistes throug online videos I get that stupid audio codec issue, i told media portal to log error messages but it doesn't seem to be creating them...
Can't believe that no one has got this issue, if they have I have not found anything. Anyways I can play youtube videos, quicktime...
Can't believe that no one has got this issue, if they have I have not found anything. Anyways I can play youtube videos, quicktime...
Replies
Views
I don't have any examples of that, but I can remember (vaguely) that in the beginning, the first part was for the movies, and the second part for series. Anyway, I simplified the regex.
I don't have any examples of that, but I can remember (vaguely) that in the beginning, the first part was for the movies, and the...
Hi all. the Tube+ dont work for me, i Get error "cannot find the network adrres" Someone succeed to start use and play Tube+...
Replies
Views
Just moved over from Media Center, wow i'm impressed. This is a fantastic plugin. Are the TV series in Tube+ working for anyone? I get 'Error getting dynamic categories' when I select any series.
Just moved over from Media Center, wow i'm impressed. This is a fantastic plugin. Are the TV series in Tube+ working for anyone...
Just moved over from Media Center, wow i'm impressed. This is a fantastic plugin. Are the TV series in Tube+ working for anyone...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed after an auto-update.
Should be fixed after an auto-update.
Has anyone else noticed that tube+ on online videos is missing episodes that are available on their website. A good example is "The...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tube+ DE
I did have trouble with it, Can't remember now what. All is working now
I did have trouble with it, Can't remember now what. All is working now
Hi all, Regaring tube+, i'm getting some complaints that it isn't working. However, I see a lot of videos not working on the...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your work, @georgius. Will try it out on SuperBowl.
Thanks for your work, @georgius. Will try it out on SuperBowl.
Hi @georgius, I was trying to get TSN Live streaming working, but I think I am running into Afhs cookie handling issues. Find...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom