pre 1.0 RC1 (3 Viewers)

Bugreports from the time before the 1.0RC1 release are stored in here.

fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs (2 Viewers)

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev17368 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 Rev17368 MediaPortal Skin: Default Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 Motherboard Chipset: nForce Video Card: Ati 2400pro HD Video Card Driver: latest CCC Sound Card: AC97 1. TV Card: Haupauge Nova SE 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev17368 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 Rev17368 MediaPortal Skin: Default Blue Wide...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 Rev17368 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 0.2.3.0 Rev17368 MediaPortal Skin: Default Blue Wide...
Replies
Views
Great to hear it works! Its strangly nice to know that if you muck around with something long enough,, it'll evetually work :)
Great to hear it works! Its strangly nice to know that if you muck around with something long enough,, it'll evetually work :)
I've been trying to make TVEngine + MP with client plugin work for a couple days now. I just tried updating again to the latests...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 self destruct DE
A while ago I run out of disk space, there were a few problems: all (or at least almost all) of my recordings are set for "keep until space needed" (therefore how can I run out of space?) Mediaportal self destructed, it ended up with an XML file (MediaPortal.xml I think) half missing (and therefore invalid). I didn't know what...
A while ago I run out of disk space, there were a few problems: all (or at least almost all) of my recordings are set for "keep...
A while ago I run out of disk space, there were a few problems: all (or at least almost all) of my recordings are set for "keep...
Replies
Views
Problem solved in build 17305. Thanks!!!
Problem solved in build 17305. Thanks!!!
TV-Server Version: latest svn (on server) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 + latest svn MediaPortal Skin: standard Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hello HappyTalk, if you take a close look on the codec-selector you will notice that it isn't supposed to select a codec for your divx files at all but to select the codec used for MPEG-2 playback. Codec selection for divx files as well as any other codec that isn't MPEG-2 or H264 is done by your OS. There are tools to set this like...
Hello HappyTalk, if you take a close look on the codec-selector you will notice that it isn't supposed to select a codec for your...
'Settings|Video|Audio Codec' selector hasn't worked for years for divx. I'm sure I've posted about this before and yet still years...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TV engine 3 SVN 17195 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows Vista Business CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4400+ HDD: WD 250 GB Memory: 2x 1 GB DDR-400 Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: nForce 4 Motherboard Bios: award Video Card: nvidia 7900 GT Video Card Driver: from windows update Sound Card: Realtek AC97 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: TV engine 3 SVN 17195 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows Vista Business CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4400+ HDD...
TV-Server Version: TV engine 3 SVN 17195 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows Vista Business CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4400+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Were you able to fix this? I'm having problems with my RC1 installation, where I can only decrypt "TV VLAANDEREN" channels (belgian) and not "CANAL DIGITAAL" channels (dutch). I was able to do this on my hardware decoder, and when using it on MythTV. I've got the official CAM from TVVLAANDEREN/CANALDIGITAAL...
Were you able to fix this? I'm having problems with my RC1 installation, where I can only decrypt "TV VLAANDEREN" channels...
TV-Server Version: 17241 MediaPortal Version: 17241 MediaPortal Skin: Blue (default) Windows Version: XP SP2 incl latest updates...
Replies
Views
SVN 17231 seems to have fixed this problem. Will test more tomorrow and if good post as fixed. Were there any changes in the code to cover this bug?
SVN 17231 seems to have fixed this problem. Will test more tomorrow and if good post as fixed. Were there any changes in the...
With the USB tuners that are explicitly HOT PLUG (sit in systray as Unplug or Eject) from my undrstanding they are not fully...
Replies
Views
Still a problem. SVN 17305 Timeshifting has caused two tuners to be locked to one transponder 2008-02-05 18:20:59.906250 [13]: Controller: StartTimeShifting BBC ONE 1 2008-02-05 18:20:59.921875 [13]: Controller: find free card for channel BBC ONE 2008-02-05 18:20:59.921875 [13]: Controller: got 1 tuning details for BBC ONE...
Still a problem. SVN 17305 Timeshifting has caused two tuners to be locked to one transponder 2008-02-05 18:20:59.906250...
Log below. SVN 17179. Timeshifting logic should have chosen card 5 as this was the same transponder but chose card 6 which was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Series deletion bug DE
Using a mouse or remote.left mouse or ok on remote Open MYTV. Select recordings Series recordings are in folder dir. Open series folder and then navigate to desired recording, bring up sub menu (right click or remote)with delete file as one of the selections, choose this option and goodbye to ALL recordings in this series...
Using a mouse or remote.left mouse or ok on remote Open MYTV. Select recordings Series recordings are in folder dir...
SVN 17150 When deleting a single episode from a series folder within MYTV all episodes were deleted. This is a difficult bug...
Replies
Views
Did same yesterday myself, just trying to point someone in right direction with logs. This is proving to be so much for the standard dvb format, hopefully gemx will be able to work out whats happening. Thanks for pointing this out, not a great fan of pc radio, clashes with major time delay, with other radios in house (always...
Did same yesterday myself, just trying to point someone in right direction with logs. This is proving to be so much for the...
This has been a problem since 0.2.3.0-rc1 and exists in 0.2.3.0 release. It is NOT a problem in 0.2.2.0. Some channels notable...
Replies
Views
Yes, it helps me too - many thanks! :)
Yes, it helps me too - many thanks! :)
TV-Server Version: 17110 MediaPortal Version: 17110 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP Professional SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
okay guys, it definitely works with the new db. everyone who has this problem too: delete your db and make a new one -> everything works fine!
okay guys, it definitely works with the new db. everyone who has this problem too: delete your db and make a new one -> everything...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
still same with latest svn https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15928&d=1200749417
still same with latest svn https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15928&d=1200749417
TV-Server Version: 17036 MediaPortal Version: 17036 MediaPortal Skin: X-face Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: e6400 HDD...
Replies
Views
could you please contact dman_lfc and tell him what you found out about the problem please? also include your patched sourcefiles / the diff. :thx:
could you please contact dman_lfc and tell him what you found out about the problem please? also include your patched...
TV-Server Version: 16891 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2 5600...
Replies
Views
SVN 17009. (please add request that the MPTESTTOOL2 needs to gather the '.bak' files aswell as a lot of info isn't being gathered to help the debug process when uploaded) New bugs: PS doesn't respect EPG grab and will shut down even if grab is on. OR EPG grab restarts while shutdown thread is actioning,; LOGS 2008-01-13...
SVN 17009. (please add request that the MPTESTTOOL2 needs to gather the '.bak' files aswell as a lot of info isn't being gathered...
SVN 17009. (please add request that the MPTESTTOOL2 needs to gather the '.bak' files aswell as a lot of info isn't being gathered...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: SVN 12.01.2008 MediaPortal Version: SVN 12.01.2008 MediaPortal Skin: XFCE 1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon XP 2800+ HDD: 500+160 GB Memory: 512 MB DDR Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: NForce2 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: GF4 MX onboard Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3...
TV-Server Version: SVN 12.01.2008 MediaPortal Version: SVN 12.01.2008 MediaPortal Skin: XFCE 1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
TV-Server Version: SVN 12.01.2008 MediaPortal Version: SVN 12.01.2008 MediaPortal Skin: XFCE 1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
Replies
Views
cheers mate! but like i sad, i have tried several builds including the latzest one (TV server SNV and MP both from january, 12th)
cheers mate! but like i sad, i have tried several builds including the latzest one (TV server SNV and MP both from january, 12th)
Hi folks! the following issue is pretty annoying. First of all, the TV-Server starts automatically without any problem - all...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: svn 01-09-2008 07-33h Revision 16976 MediaPortal Version: svn 01-09-2008 07-39h - Revision:16976 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Vista Home Premium CPU Type: Intel Duo Core 6750 HDD: 1 Tb Memory: 2 Gb Motherboard: MSI Platinum Combo Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: Video Card...
TV-Server Version: svn 01-09-2008 07-33h Revision 16976 MediaPortal Version: svn 01-09-2008 07-39h - Revision:16976 MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: svn 01-09-2008 07-33h Revision 16976 MediaPortal Version: svn 01-09-2008 07-39h - Revision:16976 MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Only when the RECORDING stops does the server stop the TIMESHIFING. See further attached logs. Specificaly the TSWriter log. TIMESHIFTING was stopped at 19.36, there is no indication that the TSWRITER responded to this.
Only when the RECORDING stops does the server stop the TIMESHIFING. See further attached logs. Specificaly the TSWriter log...
See attached logs.SVN 16940 Seems to affect single tuner setups. If you are Recording and Timeshifting from the same MUX...
Replies
Views
Thanks. how can I watch the changelog tsreader at a best way? Can I help something ? Please give me a tip.
Thanks. how can I watch the changelog tsreader at a best way? Can I help something ? Please give me a tip.
Hi everybody, my MP with TV Engine on the same machine crashes while TV @ H 264 ASTRA HD after a time between 1 and 4 hours. The...
Replies
Views
@ gemx & gibman Thanks for having a look at Radio again. This is the first chance I have had to check out the changes made in svn16867. It plays! Its not exacly working, but it is closer. - Playing a dvb-t or dvb-s station works (19sec until audio start). - Changing to another station does not work (gui changes, audio does...
@ gemx & gibman Thanks for having a look at Radio again. This is the first chance I have had to check out the changes made in...
@ gemx & gibman Thanks for having a look at Radio again. This is the first chance I have had to check out the changes made in...
Replies
Views
no solutions. I have my sleep setting set to much longer (30 min/1 hour, something like that) and if I remember to change the volume every so often it will prevent the system sleeping. a bit of a pain, but for you in every 10 minute period it would be a big pain. I usualy only remember after it has already slept once.
no solutions. I have my sleep setting set to much longer (30 min/1 hour, something like that) and if I remember to change the...
When watching a movie from my videos the Power scheduler will kick in at its scheduled time, shutting down during the movie unless...
Replies
Views
I found out the reason for the slow channel change and it makes me feel a kind of stupid. As an control freak I surely have installed a firewall and an antivirus scanner on my HTPC. I like to have outbound control for all the apps sending information to the internet and an antivirus scanner is not a bad idea, if you also play external...
I found out the reason for the slow channel change and it makes me feel a kind of stupid. As an control freak I surely have...
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 Snapshot: 01-05-2008 01-08h Revision 16891 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 01-05-2008...
Replies
Views
Yes I noticed that aswell, seems odd. There were a couple of other screens that had a similar affect but no logs to post as of yet.
Yes I noticed that aswell, seems odd. There were a couple of other screens that had a similar affect but no logs to post as of yet.
VideoPlayer does but TSreader doesn't , see attached logs . 'VideoPlayerVMR9: Disabling DX9 exclusive mode'; this is in the logs...
Replies
Views
I had a little bit time to debug this problem. I found that there is problem with PMT decoding. During PMT decoding pidInfo.stream_type is set to 27 (AVC stream) properly. But in this transportstream there is also sent video descriptor for this stream and DecodePMT method resets pidInfo.stream_type to 2 - but WHY!!! Is there any...
I had a little bit time to debug this problem. I found that there is problem with PMT decoding. During PMT decoding...
TV-Server Version: 16629 MediaPortal Version: 16629 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP MCE Sp2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Thanks for recognising this post Devs. But infortunately I am getting No signal too, the build built by Damandan works fine. Logs attached. Cheers, Rich
Thanks for recognising this post Devs. But infortunately I am getting No signal too, the build built by Damandan works fine...
TV-Server Version: 16742 MediaPortal Version: irrelevant MediaPortal Skin: irrelevant Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
All, Any update on this one? I got the same exception and it is really weird because my plugin does implements "ITvServerPlugin" and compiled ok. Need solution! It looks like the wrong plugin loader working... instead of "TvService.PluginLoader" the "SetupTv.PluginLoader".... Thx, Yohay
All, Any update on this one? I got the same exception and it is really weird because my plugin does implements...
Since a few SVN releases plugins doesnt work on TVS3 anymore :( Check the release thread for more...
Replies
Views
Hi, With latest TVE3 & MP+svn+TVPlugin this should work in singleseat (it does that here with DVB-S, bu multiseat doesn't yet), if it doesn't please attach logs to your post.. Regards Roy
Hi, With latest TVE3 & MP+svn+TVPlugin this should work in singleseat (it does that here with DVB-S, bu multiseat doesn't yet)...
TV-Server Version: SVN 16687 (20.12.2007) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 16690 (20.12.2007) MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: SVN 16687 (20.12.2007) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 16690 (20.12.2007) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.3 Windows Version: Windows XP Professional MCE Edition with SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3400+ (AM2) HDD: Samsung 250GB + HAMA SSD 4GB (timeshifting) Memory: 1GB DDR Motherboard: MSI Platinum Board...
TV-Server Version: SVN 16687 (20.12.2007) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 16690 (20.12.2007) MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom