Submit: Bug Reports (5 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit bug reports
Unfortunately I do not use Amazon myself, this was for someone I was trying to help out so I can't give out account info.
Unfortunately I do not use Amazon myself, this was for someone I was trying to help out so I can't give out account info.
: Description I am attempting to setup Amazon Prime US under OnlineVideos. I have username and password setup but constantly fail...
Replies
Views
I can reproduce it. There is no way to get to Fullscreen TV in the above mentioned scenario.
I can reproduce it. There is no way to get to Fullscreen TV in the above mentioned scenario.
: Description Hello, When I use the skin WMC I see the following issue: Coming from TV -> TV -> when TV is not runing and I...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I was hoping for more user feedbacks on this, howoever, the number of people who operate HTPC applications in multi-screen environments is not that big... Added to Jira as MP2-633: Client app always opens on primary screen when in window mode
Thanks. I was hoping for more user feedbacks on this, howoever, the number of people who operate HTPC applications in multi-screen...
HI. I recently added a second monitor to my working PC. Now I wanted MP 2.1 to be shown on this second monitor. This way I can...
Replies
Views
Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility instead of creating a predefined correlation matrix. <MultiBinding Converter="{StaticResource ExpressionMultiValueConverter}" ConverterParameter="{}{{0}/{1}:F0}"> <Binding Path="MaxFontSize"/> <Binding...
Ok. I'll try to find and bind the correct property. Perhaps I can even use a formula with rounding to allow full flexibility...
settins→plug ins→ Number of rows in EPG set to12: the channel names are not correctly sized or positioned.
Replies
Views
Fine with me. May I assume that we will see a prompt to the user in the future asking him to confirm a restart of the Client application.?
Fine with me. May I assume that we will see a prompt to the user in the future asking him to confirm a restart of the Client...
Cosmetic issue: Changing the language in the GUI, e.g. from English to German, results in a mix of language with some entries...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom