untested 'Nightly Builds' of TV-Server (3 Viewers)

Download and discuss TV-Servers 'Nightly Builds'
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection[/FONT][/SIZE]
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
i dont know, my latest svn for my livingroom is from last week where the tvserver has a different svn version then the MP (!)... this works for me (for the moment) MoPhat
i dont know, my latest svn for my livingroom is from last week where the tvserver has a different svn version then the MP (!)...
General Infos: Please visit our Wiki-Guide before you try out this engine. We also provide some tutorial videos which show...
Replies
Views
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to provide feedback for this particular snapshot. If you found or confirm a bug please still open a single thread with full details in the Bugsection[/FONT][/SIZE]
Changes since last snapshot: dev note ===> click here to download <=== This thread is open to everyone to...
Replies
Views
Ignore, the problem I'm having seems to be skin specific.
Ignore, the problem I'm having seems to be skin specific.
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
upgrading c++ to SP1 did the trick. Also found that it is imperative to do windows update as I had another issue when shutting down the machine whilst MP was running. Other than that all is working fine......still
upgrading c++ to SP1 did the trick. Also found that it is imperative to do windows update as I had another issue when shutting down...
Replies
Views
Could someone please explain what this means? "r17531 | dman_lfc | 2008-02-25 22:04:59 +0100 (Mo, 25 Feb 2008) | 1 line another Nvidia DualTV workaround + removed some verbose logging" Just curious... Many thanks, Michael
Could someone please explain what this means? "r17531 | dman_lfc | 2008-02-25 22:04:59 +0100 (Mo, 25 Feb 2008) | 1 line another...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I have NA channels, but HD only with the 82 canada...do you want to know something else that I can help you? Thanks! Saticoyo I'm sorry, my previous message was for STOKED!! Saticoyo
I have NA channels, but HD only with the 82 canada...do you want to know something else that I can help you? Thanks! Saticoyo...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
I have just tested this SVN in New Zealand on the DVB-T test signals that are being broadcast as some of the channels are using HE-AAC as in Norway, and I hoped it may work here. Previously I could get our "TV One" and "TV2" to decode both video and audio ok using the Cyberlink PowerDVD H.264 codec and the MPA audio codec, as the...
I have just tested this SVN in New Zealand on the DVB-T test signals that are being broadcast as some of the channels are using...
Replies
Views
I get the blue MP background while switching to MyTV, then MP stops. Now I am unable to watch TV with this SVN, I changed back to Revision 17413. So I get the timeshifting errors ( revision-17439-a-35627/#post237312 revision-17453-a-35667/#post237528 revision-17454-a-35679/#post237658 ) but I am able to watch TV. I had huge...
I get the blue MP background while switching to MyTV, then MP stops. Now I am unable to watch TV with this SVN, I changed back to...
Replies
Views
It's written multiple times in your tv log file. analog: failed to add audio compressor YOU MUST INSTALL A SUPPORTED SOFTWARE ENCODER application for software cards to work. Get WinDVR 3 trial...
It's written multiple times in your tv log file. analog: failed to add audio compressor YOU MUST INSTALL A SUPPORTED SOFTWARE...
Replies
Views
Enforcer, what is not working concerning the subschannels? Just tested and it's working fine for me. There were also no changes lately regarding the LinkageScanner.
Enforcer, what is not working concerning the subschannels? Just tested and it's working fine for me. There were also no changes...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
same errors with this svn, i get timeshift porblems again. MP starts on dmax - works go back 15sec - picture dont go back, but sound stops go back 30sex - works switch to ard - works switch to einsextra - no sound switch to einsfestival - works change back do einsextra - works wait one minute, then change back 15sec -...
same errors with this svn, i get timeshift porblems again. MP starts on dmax - works go back 15sec - picture dont go back, but...
Replies
Views
After testing build 17368 and 17378 with the issue of HD not working except the audio, I've tried some older builds but without much luck with scheduled recording or playback stutter. So I tried this one. I have no problem with recording in .TS (haven't tested yet MPG) and scheduled recording and also finally HD is back (i'm in NA)...
After testing build 17368 and 17378 with the issue of HD not working except the audio, I've tried some older builds but without...
Replies
Views
Zapping is lightning fast! Good job. However, still no moving pictures on Eurosport. You want me to post the logs?
Zapping is lightning fast! Good job. However, still no moving pictures on Eurosport. You want me to post the logs?
Replies
Views
Seems like your database is corrupt.
Seems like your database is corrupt.
Replies
Views
I'll do it around 18h00 when I'll be back to home. Ambass.
I'll do it around 18h00 when I'll be back to home. Ambass.
Replies
Views
Hang in there Phatbloke, some users in Norway are also affected but this is a pretty new format I think as far as DVB-T goes. I guess it will take some time before it can be looked at :)
Hang in there Phatbloke, some users in Norway are also affected but this is a pretty new format I think as far as DVB-T goes. I...
Replies
Views
Try to delay TVServer coming out of hibernate / standby - this can be done under the general settings options. Use it in combination with re-initializing the tuner option in PowerScheduler. DMAN
Try to delay TVServer coming out of hibernate / standby - this can be done under the general settings options. Use it in...
Replies
Views
Tv Doesn't work after MP Idle for some time Hi, Snapshot runs perfectly after a reboot. If TV is then turned OFF in MP and MP is idle for about 10 min, TV doesn't work anymore. Mp freezes, and only killing the process helps. One time i got an error log, that database connection can't be established. When restarting TV-Service...
Tv Doesn't work after MP Idle for some time Hi, Snapshot runs perfectly after a reboot. If TV is then turned OFF in MP and MP...
Replies
Views
Tried with that one, & get the same results.
Tried with that one, & get the same results.
Replies
Views
I got the same problems on a DVB-C channel scan as vuego does. You can see this in bug report here as well. Quite strange...
I got the same problems on a DVB-C channel scan as vuego does. You can see this in bug report here as well. Quite strange...
Replies
Views
The strange part is; The problem is gone for now. I restarted a few times, and slowly it got less frequent till it was completely gone... I'm not sure what caused it.
The strange part is; The problem is gone for now. I restarted a few times, and slowly it got less frequent till it was completely...
Replies
Views
this "retry loop" should only wait if the slot state is "unknown". all other steps (cam inserted, cam ok) are not affected. meanwhile I have removed this loop, but returning false as result. by this the upper components should retry by themselves. I'll post a new tvlibrary and tswriter this evening to test it...
this "retry loop" should only wait if the slot state is "unknown". all other steps (cam inserted, cam ok) are not affected...
Replies
Views
Bram, We really need to see all your logs to make any kind of meaningful decision about why this happening. Please look at the thread at the top of the forum about starting a support thread for information about the MediaPortal Test Tool etc. The log you posted only gives a part of the picture.
Bram, We really need to see all your logs to make any kind of meaningful decision about why this happening. Please look at the...
Replies
Views
I've random crashes of tv-server again with this build. While watching TV suddenly the tv-server service just stops. This happens with every build last week. Crashes are random, can't see any pattern in this. Logs are attached.
I've random crashes of tv-server again with this build. While watching TV suddenly the tv-server service just stops. This happens...
Replies
Views
Idle EPG grabbing and grabbing while timeshifting or recording... No EPG at all...
Idle EPG grabbing and grabbing while timeshifting or recording... No EPG at all...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom