Watch / Listen Media (7 Viewers)

Watch TV, DVDs, Videos, view Pictures, listen Music ect.

Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) (19 Viewers)

Problems with the TV-Server or MyTV frontend? Post them in here.

Listen Music (9 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks

watch/edit Videos (11 Viewers)

View Pictures (2 Viewers)

hi mm, thanks for your quick response! and sorry - was my fault. though i had to activate CI via the CAM menu; when i now remembered to do this via card | edit everything worked out quite fine! thanks again for the good work. will you patch be integrated into one of the next versions of MP? j!
hi mm, thanks for your quick response! and sorry - was my fault. though i had to activate CI via the CAM menu; when i now...
Hello, I have a unit which some strange behaviour: After each restart the TV stopps immediatly at the first time. Starting it...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/vodserver-watch-internet-streams-as-tv-channels.121732/ this might be what you are looking for.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/vodserver-watch-internet-streams-as-tv-channels.121732/ this might be what you are...
Hi, I've been using MediaPortal for some time now without any problems, and I really enjoy it. But now I have a problem, that I...
Replies
Views
Went into TV Server Config>TV Channels>Channels tab and right clicked ITV HD, then edit channel and deleted the Satellite row. Then went into TV combinations and searched for similar channels on the aerial cards, found the new Satellite ITV HD locations, combined them and hey presto problem fixed Many thanks, case closed edit: I...
Went into TV Server Config>TV Channels>Channels tab and right clicked ITV HD, then edit channel and deleted the Satellite row...
All other channels switch over fine within a second or two. Can anyone please explain why ITV HD takes 52 seconds to appear - I...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Thank you for fixing one of the problems. (y) :) Unfortunately, as I am not a developer, I don't know what you mean in the quote above. I am guessing that you are addressing members of the development team? :confused: -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Thank you for fixing one of the problems. (y) :) Unfortunately, as I am not a developer, I don't know what you mean in the quote...
I reported issues with .wtv and .dvr-ms in 1.20 that still exist in 1.21 pre-release; as follows: 1) .dvr-ms and .ts files have...
Replies
Views
That entirely depends on what you did to cause it.
That entirely depends on what you did to cause it.
TV Service problems haven't been sorted yet.....now can't even get into TV server config... .....was fine a couple of hours...
Replies
Views
yes, "select channel by index" is ticked. in my channel group the sequence of the channels is exactly like in my first post. i noticed this behavior already in earlier versions of mp. can you reproduce that? i switch in tv fullscreen.
yes, "select channel by index" is ticked. in my channel group the sequence of the channels is exactly like in my first post. i...
switching to program number 6 doesn't work on my htpc with mp 1.9.0. this occured already in many earlier versions. here are my...
Replies
Views
Maybe have look to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/database-corrupted-possible-to-repair.71699/
Maybe have look to this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/database-corrupted-possible-to-repair.71699/
hi, when i want to watch tv an error appear "UnknownError" and the tv programm doesnt start. same with the sat radio stations. the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom