X-Factor (15 Viewers)

Discuss the X-Factor skin here
Hello! Yes remapping to "Second Home" is what I whant. Thank you very much. The Aeon menystyle is not really what I ment. It is to much to scroll if you have a lot of submenus. What I would like to have is the original horizontal screen with vertical submenus showing up when first menu is active. The thing I do not whant is the...
Hello! Yes remapping to "Second Home" is what I whant. Thank you very much. The Aeon menystyle is not really what I ment. It...
Hello! I must say that I really like this skin. However I have two questions/suggestions about it. First is it possible when...
Replies
Views
Here is what I found in XBMC forum:
Here is what I found in XBMC forum:
There are a lot of pics stored in Media\Animations\weatherbg. What is the purpose of such number of pics? What is an algoritm of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Here is the xml file to add basic geckobrowser support to the x-factor skin. I will redo this design later but this will get you started. best regards cul8er
Hi, Here is the xml file to add basic geckobrowser support to the x-factor skin. I will redo this design later but this will get...
Hi, This thread contains all fixes for X-Factor R630. best regards cul8er
Replies
Views
Super, Ryan thank you. Now is working :-)
Super, Ryan thank you. Now is working :-)
I'm using MP 1.1.0.0 ALPHA, X-Factor skin with Windows 7 Everything seems to be ok, but when I go to MOVIES and select movies...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: RC4: Video Database does not work I can see only stable version in MP Extensions Installer (R630) and i have uncheked option 'only stable version' but not the R680, how do you get it?
Re: AW: Re: RC4: Video Database does not work I can see only stable version in MP Extensions Installer (R630) and i have...
Hi there, i got the latest X-Factor r680 abd MP RC4. In the Video Database MP does not find Anything if i select the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Videos Layout DE
Hi, Please let me know if the new version is better and solves your design issues. best regards cul8er
Hi, Please let me know if the new version is better and solves your design issues. best regards cul8er
Hi. Thanks for this amazing skin, it simply outclasses most others. But there's one thing that I can't figure out: I use both...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dear cul8er DE
I can only agree... THANKS The X-Factor skin and Fanart Plugin made MP just smashing.
I can only agree... THANKS The X-Factor skin and Fanart Plugin made MP just smashing.
Just wanted to say this skin is amazing, the music pages are particularly beautiful. Keep up the good work! There are a lot of us...
Replies
Views
Okay I have triple checked and the file is not in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal As you can see I'm using WinXP and the settings I save are really saved... Also I wish I could select an item from one menu and add it to an other menu, it would be a nice idea also to show the original...
Okay I have triple checked and the file is not in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
I have a hard time to add new items into the configurator, it replace one of the actual item in the list instead, and those items I...
Replies
Views
Hi, It looks good so far...all issues mentioned were resolved. One I forgot to mention is there is an offset on the seperators on the vertical menu in the upper right-hand corner. You can see it if you look close on the first screenshot. Thanks again. 'nutz
Hi, It looks good so far...all issues mentioned were resolved. One I forgot to mention is there is an offset on the seperators...
First of all, great skin. It really is impressive to see how far this has come along. Is there any chance you could add support...
Replies
Views
sorry my misstick ... all good ... ysmp
sorry my misstick ... all good ... ysmp
who has the updated files for xfactor. the new version of mytvsersies had a lot of improvements :)
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blank Screen (1 Viewer) DE
Yes, that is plenty of memory. Sorry I cannot help further. Let's hope someone else can jump in.
Yes, that is plenty of memory. Sorry I cannot help further. Let's hope someone else can jump in.
Hello New user, followed all the instructions on the R683 install page. Problem is, after I complete all the installation...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have started a new thread about the fanart plugin; https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/x-factor-316/x-factor-fanart-handler-73219/#post533428 Please see the scope, folder name and so on and let me know what you think. Use that thread to come with suggestions, comments about that plugin so that we all get a good plugin that...
Hi, I have started a new thread about the fanart plugin...
Hi cul8er, a few suggestions regarding the XFactorMenuSelector, XFactorFanartHandler and XFactorMusicInfo plugins...
Replies
Views
This is great news, cul8er! Thanks for including this as an option.
This is great news, cul8er! Thanks for including this as an option.
The one thing that has always concerned me about X-Factor was the fact that it was quite slow when re-entering Basichome. On my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Fonts are Distorted DE
Ok Thanks for your answers. So I have to fix the thing with EVR and TV- Channels on my machine... :( Hope I find soon a solution... Best regards, Wondermusic
Ok Thanks for your answers. So I have to fix the thing with EVR and TV- Channels on my machine... :( Hope I find soon a...
Hi all, i have a small Problem since I installed Win7 x86. Every Time when I looked a Video or TV, the Fonts in the Menus are...
Replies
Views
Skin works perfect fot me on the alpha. But.. basicmenu editor crashes when I try to run it.
Skin works perfect fot me on the alpha. But.. basicmenu editor crashes when I try to run it.
I know this has been asked in another thread, but I don't think it got an answer. Can X-Factor (in its current form) be used ok...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, Thank you all for your replies. I will now close this thread as the poll is over. Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Thank you all for your replies. I will now close this thread as the poll is over. Best Regards cul8er
Hi, Whats your opinion on the top part of the xfactor skin (the black background with the clock, xfactor text and all the...
Replies
Views
Hi, No problem, thank you for your feedback. best regards cul8er
Hi, No problem, thank you for your feedback. best regards cul8er
Hey I love this skin and I think it is awesome. I do have one problem though. My Films is crashing on me everyime I go into it in...
Replies
Views
Had same problem, turning off the MP rss ticker solved like above.
Had same problem, turning off the MP rss ticker solved like above.
ok so i updated to the latest version of the skin (removing all old data and clearing the cache first). entered a city in weather...
Replies
Views
I'll look into that, but since I download and watch in "real time" does the plugin mark the season/serie as watched when there's nothing else to listen? If so that might be my problem, let's say that e new episode of Survivor has been downloaded and put into the right folder, then the Serie doesn't show that there is something to...
I'll look into that, but since I download and watch in "real time" does the plugin mark the season/serie as watched when there's...
Hi, I begin my research here, but I suspect that my problem might be related directly to the plugin itself and not the skin...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks. Rating dialog is now fixed. About the 11/10 and /10. This is a MP bug. I'm using the #Play.Current.Rating property and sometimes it is empty and sometimes it is 11. I cannot do anything about this. best regards cul8er
Hi, Thanks. Rating dialog is now fixed. About the 11/10 and /10. This is a MP bug. I'm using the #Play.Current.Rating property and...
Hi, THIS IS IN PROGRESS VERSIONS ONLY AND NOT FOR PRODUCTION SYSTEMS!!! This thread is for feedback from any users testing...
Replies
Views
Did you use the x-factor skin editor? It is available in Configuration > Plugins > X-factor something... Here you can create your own custom menu. Tip: You are free to include an shutdown/exit item in there... somewhere :) It is somewhere in the list.
Did you use the x-factor skin editor? It is available in Configuration > Plugins > X-factor something... Here you can create your...
hello ! i am new to Mp and x-factor is one of my 2 favorite skins so far. I have one problem. Now that i have set up Mp how i want...
Replies
Views
Very nice logos.
Very nice logos.
I always liked the look of the black TV-Series logos that are around and thought they would go perfect with this skin so I renamed...
Replies
Views
Hi, New version is released and should solve the TVSeries issue as the skin now supports TVSeries 2.3. cheers cul8er
Hi, New version is released and should solve the TVSeries issue as the skin now supports TVSeries 2.3. cheers cul8er
Hi, I have a layout problem with X-Factor / MP-TVSeries. When In My TV Series I see the background image changing from series to...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
I do not use the big thumbnails, so I would say go ahead with your redesign. The real reason being that I believe you designed the emulators skin for x-factor the same way with big/small icons, and I think that could be improved. If you change the moving pictures one you should look into changing myemulators with it, or if you don't...
I do not use the big thumbnails, so I would say go ahead with your redesign. The real reason being that I believe you designed the...
Hi, Time for another poll. Is anyone using the MovingPicture BigThumbnail view or can I redesign it? This is the one I mean...
Replies
Views
:p Thank you :))
:p Thank you :))
hi, this is a second clean install, same thing basic home menu navigating the menu to movies doesnt go anywhere, stays at home...
Replies
Views
Thank you much Cul8er. Andrea
Thank you much Cul8er. Andrea
Hi Cul8er and Hi guys, first of all your skin is amazing! Just a couple of things: 1) In the youtube.fm plugin I can't...
Replies
Views
Me again :) That depends on your setup. Using MovingPictures plugin for movies (if not, highly recommended)? Or normal MediaPortal video shares/database? If you are not sure, you can tell how you saw them in other skin and what that skin is.
Me again :) That depends on your setup. Using MovingPictures plugin for movies (if not, highly recommended)? Or normal MediaPortal...
Hi. I'm new to MediaPortal and I'm having trouble getting the home menu to change to what I want it to be. I have installed...
Replies
Views
Did you solve this one? I got the same problem :) Very strange is that when i press 2 times down on my remote the wheather appears on the bottom of the screen...
Did you solve this one? I got the same problem :) Very strange is that when i press 2 times down on my remote the wheather appears...
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but when I put in a DVD and press play dvd nothing happens. It just stays at the...
Replies
Views
I just made this one. If you like, but it is too light, I could also make a darker version. Just tell me.
I just made this one. If you like, but it is too light, I could also make a darker version. Just tell me.
Hi, I would like to ask if anyone would like to try to create a new default background for the x-factor skin. The default...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 "Ken Burns"-effect DE
AW: "Ken Burns"-effect Thanks a lot, you made my day. :thx: I'll try to play with the values as soon as my htpc isn't occupied any more. (I assume, higher time-values will slow down the speed?!) You've really done a great job creating this skin, keep up the good work! Greetings pp
AW: "Ken Burns"-effect Thanks a lot, you made my day. :thx: I'll try to play with the values as soon as my htpc isn't occupied...
Hi everyone, first of all, I literally love this skin and I really hope, we get further updates (speaking of the upcoming...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom