• July 3, 2011
    Same here, no HD (2000 kbps SD).

Last edited:

JSurf

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Sorry no fix possible. Its even worse, it might be possible that the Internal Player solution will stop working mid of September

If you can read german, this is the Explanation from the Kodi Forum, our solution is based on the same Method:

HD geht nicht mehr. Es ist wohl keine deviceTypeId mehr bekannt die funktionieren würde. Des weiteren wird Amazon am 14.September den Support vom Google TV abstellen. Damit wird es voraussichtlich erstmal keine Möglichkeit mehr geben auf Kodi "nativ" Amazon Prime nutzen zu können.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Time to end the subscription then. I hate how these content providers keep designing their own hardware.

Out of interest, whats wrong with just using the browserhost? It doesn't work right now but is it because that too is ending or just the pain of maintaining it?

Last edited:

JSurf

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just pushed a fix so that SD playback should work again.

No chance to get HD back without changing to browser based playback.
    But i will not put any effort into browser based playback unless the internal player solution stops working completely because i'm fine with SD quality

kszabo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 6, 2007
    Germany, Bayern
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Just pushed a fix so that SD playback should work again.
    not working for me :( I have just made a clean new MP1.12.0 install with online videos 2.0.0.0 plugin install. On startup I made a complete actualisation of the source sites. Amazon prime de gives me still an URL error, no videos are playing. Login creditentials are configured and correct.

any ideas? am I missing something? like a custom dll or similar. Thanks if someone could help.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I also started to test if Amazon Prime is working in MP(2). Unfortunately I didn't have success :(

Not sure if I missed something, so can anyone at least confirm that playback is working at the moment? If so, what needs to be configured and where?

I have entered username, password, PIN and tried both "internal" and "browser" mode in plugin configuration. I also tried the OV2-"Standalone" version, also without success.

For MP2 I have an additional issue that the user credentials are not kept after restart of MP2 client.

JSurf

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Playback worked for me yesterday via latest DLL in "Browser" mode, (PC Setup: Win7, IE11, Silverlight)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I also started to test if Amazon Prime is working in MP(2). Unfortunately I didn't have success :(

Not sure if I missed something, so can anyone at least confirm that playback is working at the moment? If so, what needs to be configured and where?

I have entered username, password, PIN and tried both "internal" and "browser" mode in plugin configuration. I also tried the OV2-"Standalone" version, also without success.

For MP2 I have an additional issue that the user credentials are not kept after restart of MP2 client.

Amazone Prime does not work with MP2 since "internal mode" stopped working (?) and the BrowserPlayer, "Browser mode", is not supported by MP2 OnlineVideos.

EDIT: Browser Player isn't supported by standalone it's MP1 "exclusive"

Users who are viewing this thread