DDR 400 1GB Ram (1 Viewer)

happy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2009
    Explorer :D
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    title says it all, its 2x512mb sticks, last time they were in a pc they worked, cant test them as i have no pc which accepts 184 pin memory anymore, only selling for total postage cost

£3.50 next day special delivery

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Did a search and found IMDB does not support the use of scrapers. No, if I were changing the default values I'd make them what I provided before.
    Did a search and found IMDB does not support the use of scrapers. No, if I were changing the default values I'd make them what I...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    Hello guys , i have a little question about this project. I really want to use this project with the software "aurora" but i want to use it by USB connection (so without the ESP8266), and i'm wondering if it's possible. I plan to use it only with my computer so the USB is not a problem. I also plan to replace the LED by a LED strip ^^
    Hello guys , i have a little question about this project. I really want to use this project with the software "aurora" but i want...
    Hi, I would like to showcase a project of mine, that I have been working on for quite some time. What is it? AtmoOrb is a lamp...
    Replies
    Views
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin file is needed. But there is also a backward compatibility, if the skin file is not installed. Then the old dialog will be used. The new skin files for Titan and TITANIUS are already included. Here is a...
    I've uploaded a new version. This time i've improved the notify dialog for news or new tweets. But duo to this change, a new skin...
    Description InfoService is a plugin for that provides weather/feed and twitter informations on the home screen. It has also a feed...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, I'm not sure which video it was, but here is an example: WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:05.580 --> 00:00:08.950 align:start position:0% hi<00:00:06.240><c> this</c><00:00:06.540><c> is</c><00:00:06.660><c> Kathy</c><00:00:07.200><c> from</c><00:00:07.500><c> Kathy</c><00:00:08.099><c> talks</c><00:00:08.460><c>...
    Well, I'm not sure which video it was, but here is an example: WEBVTT Kind: captions Language: en 00:00:05.580 --> 00:00:08.950...
    GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, if IMDb+ is the only scraper providing results, or for that matter another, then MovPic does not show which one it used. To that end I suggested an option to always show scaper-script name, but this option is not enabled by default. Of course I build IMDb+ around a very aggressive and reliable search node, so IMDb+ will find a...
    Yes, if IMDb+ is the only scraper providing results, or for that matter another, then MovPic does not show which one it used. To...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom