Monochrome skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.3 (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Here are some Monochrome skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.3. Im sure Psycho Reptile will like to change the Rate/PinCode dialogs.

Attachments

• Monochrome MP-TVSeries.zip
      30.7 KB

zeeke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you soo much. I will try this tonight and see if I finally get those synopsis' and thumbnails back

zeeke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    hmm, it seems a bit of with the next and the thumbnails and things. Have to double check if I have the latest my episodes release.

Oh, is there any way to get rid of the green/red text for watched/unwatched?

slope

Portal Member
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi.
    I have a problem with view "Episode" and "List" and the other two views.
    The label "Diretcor" "Writer" etc. and related info doesn't appears. Why?

I have MP 1.0.2, Monochrome v2.9, MP-TVSeries-2.3.3491 and the modded files for Monochrome 2.9.

Regards,
    Slope

Attachments

• episodes.jpg
      episodes.jpg
      430.7 KB
    • list.jpg
      list.jpg
      427.7 KB

slope

Portal Member
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi.

I have MP 1.0.2, Monochrome v2.9, MP-TVSeries-2.3.3491 and the modded files for Monochrome 2.9.

Regards,
    Slope

:( Help...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi.

Regards,
    Slope

Ok, sorry about that...its fixed now. You only need to re-download if you were using the Original XMLs.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Oh, is there any way to get rid of the green/red text for watched/unwatched?

Open references.xml, and find the definition for listcontrol: <type>listcontrol</type>

You need to edit:

<playedColor>ffa0d0ff</playedColor>
    <remoteColor>ffFFA075</remoteColor>

If you want white text then change the color to ffFFFFFF.

Note: You need to be using the XMLs above plus TVSeries 2.3. The color properties changed in 2.3 and the XMLs have been changed to use the default colors defined in references.xml

zeeke

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you ltfearme.

I have the lastest release of MP, dubble checked :)

However, I do have a problem with the episode description is writen on top of the thumbnail

slope

Portal Member
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi.

Regards,
    Slope

Ok, sorry about that...its fixed now. You only need to re-download if you were using the Original XMLs.

Thank you so much ltfearme!! :D

Slope. ;)

audiosmith

August 19, 2009
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I just registered so I could say a big THANK YOU!

Monochrome is by far the best skin for MP I've used to date and was such a shame TVSeries was bugging out I was looking through the xml and comparing to another skin to try and hack it back to working!

Thanks once again :D

I want to 'thank' you on these forums but can't for the life of me work out how...

:D

Users who are viewing this thread