OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Logs from a run where you press that button and nothing happens would get you further...

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Logs from a run where you press that button and nothing happens would get you further...

Aaaaah, you're right, forgot that one.. Here they are!

What I did: Open MP -> open Online Videos -> left tab -> Manage websites -> left tab -> full update -> press a couple of times on enter and nothing happend..

Thanks!

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Could it be that you're missing some skin-files?
    Is this also reproducable with default-skins?

Edit: just read that you tried with different skins, but you didn't say default-skins were amongst them :)

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The log does not say that anything in regard to Updating was done, so maybe the skin is outdated? Did you test defaultwide?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The log does not say that anything in regard to Updating was done, so maybe the skin is outdated? Did you test defaultwide?

Thanks, you're right, It's skin related.. I have tested it before, but I think I was doing something wrong, it is working now with default wide but still not with Avalon(is) I will take a look into the skinfiles to see if I can fix..

Thanks! :)

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is anyone able to download or stream anything from 4OD? I just get an error whenever I try, either within MP or with OV Standalone.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Added subtitle support to watch-series.
    Do an update of the site, install https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/subtitledownloader, in the onlinevideos config select watch-series, and fill subtitlesource with one of the subtitlesources supported by the subtitledownloader (remember: it's case-sensitive), and optionally subtitlelanguages.

I've only tested with bierdopje, so there may be some issues left.

NTM

Portal Pro
    January 16, 2007
    I'm having problems with Youtube. When I try to watch a video it more often then not will stop playback in the middle of the video by it self.
    In the logs I'm including I play a video that stopped by it self about 6 times. Right after I finally finished the video I exited MediaPortal and made copies of the logs.

My setup:
    MediaPortal 1.2.3
    Lastest OV 1.3.0.0
    SAF v6.1.2
    Internet: Fiber 100/10 Mbit/s

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Added subtitle support to watch-series.
    Do an update of the site, install https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/subtitledownloader, in the onlinevideos config select watch-series, and fill subtitlesource with one of the subtitlesources supported by the subtitledownloader (remember: it's case-sensitive), and optionally subtitlelanguages.

I've only tested with bierdopje, so there may be some issues left.

Awesome! Will test immediately.

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I tried using Podnapisi with Finnish language but all I get is English subtitles. I tried with the three newest episodes of Suits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread